Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A simple introduction

Fayt Satori
    Fayt Satori

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Eclipse
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A simple introduction Empty A simple introduction

Post by Fayt Satori 24th March 2015, 5:27 pm

Hey all, Fayt here! (Though, I've stolen Shiroe's face!)

I've been in and out of the chat box for the past day or two as I've been thinking about my upcoming character on this awesome little site I've found.

I am a veteran role-player with many years of forum & video game based rp experience, however, this is my first attempt at a forum based RPG. As someone who loves the expansive Fairy Tail universe and all of the creativity that can be put to use with the diverse amounts of magic, this is looking like a lot of fun.

I'm still figuring things out, looking around and trying to come up with a back story I am really interested in, but once I've ironed it all out I look forward to meeting and adventuring with you all.

Now, off to get a real avatar/sig/figure out what guild to join.
    Serapheal
    Serapheal

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Genisis Key
    Position : None
    Guild : 尺u刀乇 ズ刀ノgんイ丂
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : []D [] []V[] []D
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Claire Mierre
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A simple introduction Empty Re: A simple introduction

Post by Serapheal 24th March 2015, 7:43 pm

Just keep taking your time,  it's all good.    Using the chatbox is always great to get quick (usually) responses to your questions and find others to play with or bounce story ideas off of.

Good luck.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A simple introduction XeQjtg0

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:20 pm