Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Declan's Intro!

JerichoTheUnwise
    JerichoTheUnwise

Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Declan's Intro! Empty Declan's Intro!

Post by JerichoTheUnwise 15th March 2015, 6:08 am

Declan was walking down towards a guild listening to his music. It was nothing specific, just whatever was randomly chosen from his list of songs. As he got closer to the guild, he started to stretch out his limbs after his short sleep so he didn't seem too lazy.
    Huh, this is it.... Sabretooth
    As he removed his headphones from his head and put them around his neck, the music stopped, suddenly making Declan have second thoughts. The music was the only thing keeping him calm
    It's not too late to turn around, is it?
    Declan contemplated turning around and running for it for a good couple of minutes, pacing in front of the guild door before turning to face it and slapping himself several times.
    No! You can do this! The stars lead you here... And maybe they have somewhere I can nap... Well, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. They might not accept me. Oh god what if they don't accept me... No, they'll gladly accept you... Just stop rambling and you'll be fine... But a nap would be good...
    Declan let out a loud yawn and slapped himself again before opening the doors to the guild. Walking in, he stopped in the entrance and scanned the crowd before opening his mouth to say something. Panicking as he couldn't think of anything, he blurted out what was on his mind
    "Uh,  hi, sup, I'm Declan Alpheratz..." Declan then started rubbing the back of his head trying not go red from the embarrassment
    Well, that could have been better... Maybe I should of come during the night, maybe I wouldn't be as tired then.
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Declan's Intro! Empty Re: Declan's Intro!

Post by Iesha 17th March 2015, 9:46 am

Riley sat on one of the benches with her head leaned against the wooden table. She was in a mood of doing absolutely nothing. Her eyes followed the young arctic wolf as he ran around the guild hall. "How is this mutt always to active...?" The black haired girl asked no one in particular. Her purple eyes then landed on a male figure standing at the enterance door. She stood up and walked towards him as he introduced himself. She could see that he was nervous, reminded her of the first time she came to the guild. She grinned at him, "Hi Declan, my name is Riley. Welcome to Sabertooth."

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:33 am