Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland... And Beyond. (Szeras & Kakuma)

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the Demon Eater
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland... And Beyond. (Szeras & Kakuma) Empty To Earthland... And Beyond. (Szeras & Kakuma)

Post by Sapphire 13th February 2015, 9:29 pm

She had needed it but she was not looking forward to it, "Go get a passport you are gonna need it if you plan to do anything outside of Fiore." She sighed looking up at the speaker who just so happened to be Sophie, "No thanks don't need it." She rolled over to go back to sleep only to be picked up by Sophie and quite literally kicked out to the hall, "GO GET ONE." She then slammed the door shut and within seconds she sighed and yelled out, "KAKUUUUUU!" She sighed as Kakuma came up to her hearing the yell as she looked up at her mate, "Wanna come with me to Rose Garden to get a Passport?" She sighed and got up brushing herself off.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland... And Beyond. (Szeras & Kakuma) Mellascyla
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

To Earthland... And Beyond. (Szeras & Kakuma) Empty Re: To Earthland... And Beyond. (Szeras & Kakuma)

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 13th February 2015, 9:57 pm

Kakuma blinked at Szeras as she was kicked out, "Sophie being mean again?" She walked up and wrapped her arms around Szeras. She smiled at her mate, "I would love join you." She gave Szeras a quick peck on the lips and then let go. "Well we better get going to the rose garden." She stepped to the side of Szeras. "you asked how you could stay with me longer did you not?" Kakuma took a deep breath and took the lead. "I can share my life with you... Its frowned upon for the most part as very few truly stay together for thousands of years." She stopped and spun pulling Szeras close. "but... I'm willing to share my life with you... if you want to that is." Kakuma blushed as she spoke. "Sharing your life is... well basically sharing each others soul..." Kakuma face flushed with redness as she continued explaining. "It mean... we can feel each other, in every way. Our emotions, pain, sorrow, i would even feel the child growing within you... our child."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland... And Beyond. (Szeras & Kakuma) KF68skC
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland... And Beyond. (Szeras & Kakuma) Empty Re: To Earthland... And Beyond. (Szeras & Kakuma)

Post by Sapphire 13th February 2015, 10:11 pm

She blushed as they walked towards the boats to head to the Rose Gardens and after the boat was off towards it she looked at Kakuma a massive blush on her face as she looked her in the eyes, I-I-If it means we can be together longer!" She nodded and looked at Kaku with a happy expression and looked out towards the sea as she sighed, "A dragon slayer and celestial spirit had a child huh?~" She giggled and looked back towards Kaku, "If people found out they might try and take the baby... And if they did..." She looked back out to sea as a quick circle of crimson wind went around her, "They would not like me..." She sighed as the boat landed and they got off going towards the area where they have to get their passports.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 13th February 2015, 10:29 pm

"i suppose they might... but they would have to deal with a Pissed off wolf... and a piss of dragon." Kakuma smiled and gave Szera a gentle push to calm her down. "they would be foolish to try... oh and you forgot something... I am also a slayer." She smiled at Szeras as she draped herself over Szeras shoulders. "Are you ok with feeling everything i do? you know that includes my pain right." Kakuma looks away. She didn't know how to make her understand, when you shared souls you could feel everything about the other person. On top of that the farther you got from your other the weaker you get. Kakuma sighed, "It means... we will have to stay together for the rest of our lives... the farther we get from each other the weak we get..." Kakuma smiled gently, can you stand me for the rest of your life?"

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 13th February 2015, 10:50 pm

She looked over at Kakuma and began to laugh as she smiled softly at her mate, "Be able to handle you?~" She let out another big laugh, "It is Sophie having to deal with us i am worried about~" She continued to walk towards the area until she saw a line stretching 90 meters back from the actual place, "W-Wow..." She groaned as she saw that the line was massive and getting the passports were going to be a massive hassle. Within moments she was standing in line with Kaku and looked at her as she cuddled up to her while standing looking at her mate with her silver eyes reflecting the sun in them, "I would stay with you to the end Kaku no matter what."

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 13th February 2015, 11:38 pm

Kakuma looked at the line and laughed. "Well we might spend half of our lives standing in line to get a passport." Kakuma pulled Szeras in close. "are you absolutely sure?" Kakuma wanted to make sure that Szeras understood what this meant. "you will be bound to me for the rest of our lives... or my life... as we will split my life you will Life until the day i die... or i will life until the day you die, which ever comes first." Kakuma was willing to do it, she was to young to know if it was a good thing or a bad thing. "If your willing when we get home... i will give you a piece of my soul... and you will have to return in kind... which will take us to... my plane of birth.

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 14th February 2015, 9:35 am

She took a deep breath before a soft sigh as she looked over at Kakuma a soft and sincere smile on her face as she spoke with a soft tone filled with a hint of happiness, "I would share my soul with you for as long and as much i could Kaku." She let out a soft giggle closing her eyes briefly as she began to imagine what it would be like to spend thousands of years with her mate. After a small bit the line began to move and after three hours they finally reached the Passport area, "I am here for a passport." She nodded as they prepped it for her and ten minutes later she received it from them, "All done!~" After a second she looked up at Kaku and kissed her lips softly with a small tinge of a blush on her face, "Lets head back to the boat we need to talk some more!" after they had gotten away from people and were close to the boats she looked at Kaku with a hint of curiosity, "What is your place of birth?"

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 14th February 2015, 11:13 am

Kakuma was full of joy, Szeras was not against it. Kakuma had to work very hard not to grab Szeras and show her how much Kakuma loved her. She waited for over 3 hours, restless as they waited, Kakuma wanted to sweep Szeras off her feet and take her home. But she waited, waited till the second Szeras told her they could go home. Thats when Kakuma let herself go, she Swept Szeras off her feet and carried her to the boat. She Boarded the boat with Szeras in her arm, heading straight to a room. She pushed into  a empty room and set Szeras down gently. "OK then let me explain..." Kakuma face was flush with heat and blood. "If we share souls we will each take a trait form each other. Most often physical but not always. Your body will take a new form... on that will never change." Kakuma sat next to Szeras, putting a hand on her leg. "are you ok with this?"

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 14th February 2015, 11:27 am

She blushed as she was sat down blood rushing trough her face as she looked at Kakuma and nodded at her with a soft smile, "Yes i am very fine with that!" She let out a soft giggle as her silver eyes gave a happy look and glance at Kaku as she waited eagerly to hear what came next in what was going to be the first chapter of their thousands of years together, "S-So what next?" she was blushing heavily as she looked at Kaku and cuddled up against her the warmth of their bodies calming her if only just a little.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 14th February 2015, 11:48 am

Kakuma bit her lip, "we go to my old home, we go to the Celestial realm." Kakuma leaned against Szeras. "You still have my key yes? Please give it to me." Kakuma held up her open hand. "I have to open a gate." Kakuma smiled at Szeras and bumped against her shoulder, "we may be gone for a while." Kakuma smiled. Then she remembered on other thing. "oh... one last thing... time in the realm... is... faster... one day in Earthland is 2 days in the Dark Celestial Realm." Kakuma sighed, "I don't know how long it will take."

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 14th February 2015, 12:27 pm

She let out a soft sigh as she pressed a spot on her throat and within seconds she gagged and the Key came out of her throat as she grabbed it and cleaned it, "Mhmm! I have your key at all times!~" She blushed softly and looked at Kaku a happy and soft smile growing, "I would spend as much time i can with you!~ And i don't care how long it takes!" Within a bit of time the boat landed back at Black Roses area and they got off ready to go on their next adventure in their lives.

~Thread Over~

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 8:16 pm