Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Exploring the Catacombs [mission] [Hiro/Za'Cha/Janneline]

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Exploring the Catacombs [mission] [Hiro/Za'Cha/Janneline] Empty Exploring the Catacombs [mission] [Hiro/Za'Cha/Janneline]

Post by Hiro Villenn 10th February 2015, 12:10 am

mission details:

Hiro continued to grumble and glare menacingly at Janneline Ariel, the pillar of dancing blades and the most subservient member of Savage Skull. He really didn’t want to be here but he was literally dragged here by her and Za’cha, who was coincidentally part of her pillar. Hiro didn’t want anything to do with her but he had no choice in the matter after being forced to go on this little excavation into the god forsaken catacombs. Despite this, Hiro was being rather cooperative, and that was extremely surprising because Hiro never cooperated. This was where he was cursed in the first place. Why would he ever want to set foot in here? The reason was Hiro thought he might find a way to break the curse if he found the place.

He kept a few paces behind Janneline and Za’Cha though so he could look around and listen on his own, hoping for signs that may lead to breaking the curse. That was the only reason Hiro even bothered coming. For that reason alone he was cooperating with his enemies. Well, Za’Cha wasn’t an enemy although he wasn’t exactly trusted either. Aside from the fact that he was helping Hiro in his plans to go to hell, for whatever reason, he was still part of Janneline’s pillar, a pillar that prided themselves on their loyalty to this disgusting mesh of monstrosities that called themselves humans. Despite Hiro’s cooperation he was still very irritated at the two of them. For despite his surprising willingness to come along, he was carrying all three of their backpacks and all of the supplies they may need to delve into what was arguably the most dangerous place in Fiore. Hiro may be physically strong but he wasn’t a pack mule and it pissed him off, which clearly showed on his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Exploring the Catacombs [mission] [Hiro/Za'Cha/Janneline] Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Exploring the Catacombs [mission] [Hiro/Za'Cha/Janneline] Empty Re: Exploring the Catacombs [mission] [Hiro/Za'Cha/Janneline]

Post by Za'cha 12th February 2015, 9:11 am

"Hey, don't look at me. I didn't tell you to carry my crap." said the silver-haired magus, shrugging at the hybrid devil before looking forward once more. The catacombs gave him a near continuous chill down his spine, and he wasn't exactly planning on being down here for too long. The Garm were one such beast that dwelled within the shadows of the catacombs beneath the Guild Hall... who the hell knew what else was loose down here? But unfortunately, a new passage had decided to open itself, or form within these cursed catacombs, and unfortunately, Janneline had decided it was their job as the Dancing Blades Pillar to map it out... Hiro's presence was an unforeseen circumstance as far as the Ex-Quip magus understood it.

Za'cha gave the air a cursory sniff before grumbling under his breath. "Can't make out a damn thing... whatever this damnable mist is, it's making everything too damned damp for normal senses... Doubt even a Slayer would be able to make out much in this muck." he said, nodding at his Pillar Leader, gripping his hand into a fist, ready to conjure one of his weapons at a moment's notice. "I hate horror clichés like this..." he muttered to himself.

"I wonder. Which role would you be fulfilling I suppose?" quipped the Dark Celestial Spirit embodying the Cardinal Sin of Pride within the silver haired mage's mind. Za'cha rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath. He looked back to Hiro. "Least you don't have a running commentary going on in your skull." he called over to the half devil before he looked back towards Janneline.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exploring the Catacombs [mission] [Hiro/Za'Cha/Janneline] Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Exploring the Catacombs [mission] [Hiro/Za'Cha/Janneline] Empty Re: Exploring the Catacombs [mission] [Hiro/Za'Cha/Janneline]

Post by Janneline Ariel 25th February 2015, 8:17 am

... Good God, Ais. Stop talking for a second, my head is going to explode...

Walking through the dark, silent passages of the Savage Skull Guildhall could be seen a group of people, one of them being a petite, raven-haired woman, of fragile-looking build and glowing, grayish eyes. Her attire was quite simple; a pair of jeans, and an oversized red sweater, nothing out of the usual. Given her appearance, not many would think that she was a known and -often- feared Dark Mage for her deeds, and held a high position in a Dark Guild. It was a shame people didn't think that; because it was just what she was.

Geez, Jan. You never let me tell you all the good stories... A rather big lion that walked alogside the girl pouted, his size decreasing drastically suddenly, and his appearance changing, until, in the end, he didn't look like a lion at all; but like a harmless, yellow cat with a scar over its left eye. Crouching, Janneline took the cat in her hands, petting him gently. Looking backwards, the Pillar Head's eyes traveled from Za'Cha, who walked right behind her, to Hiro, who was behind Za'Cha, carriying the three bags with supplies. Pursuing her lips, she stared at the boy for a few, her eyebrow rising slightly as he groaned. You should be glad that I dragged you on a job. I was between taking you alongside me and Za'cha on this, and decapitating you. If I was you, I'd honestly consider myself lucky. She stated, turning back forwards, trying to navigate through the almost impenetrable mist that had settled within the catacombs. The last person who showed disrespect towards myself, the Guild, or most importantly, to the Guildmaster, ended up in a coffin, his head deatached from his neck. Guess what blade was the reason of his death? With a flash, an almost blinding light that managed to break through the mist while it was there, Janna summoned Aetherion, her favorite blade, which, in all honesty, she had not used in quite a while, and had abandoned after her battle against the Angel Kid/Girl, or whatever it was. It was this one. So I wouldn't hesitate for a second in using it again with exactly the same purpose.

That said, Janneline turned forwards, placing Isao on her shoulder. It was a funny picture; such a frail girl, with such an adorable pet, was a recognised Dark Mage, one that was capable of commiting atrocities of all kinds, of decapitating people at cold blood, and simply taking someone's life for the sake of it. Cracking her neck, she doubled a corner without even bothering to look backwards and make sure that Hiro and her pillar member were following her. In all honesty, a running commentary in your head can be fun, sometimes. When the one making a commentary isn't a complete and utter ass, naturally. Janna chuckled, pointing towards her head, while commenting on Za'cha's remark that it wasn't fun to have running commentary in your head. I had the spirit of the Sanguine Dragon inside my head, after all. Boy, it's hard to find someone as annoying as him. Now let's continue out journey, for the faster we are, the faster this all will end and all three of us will be free to return to our previous activities.

-563 | 250-

-1 | 10-

-3 | 30-

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Exploring the Catacombs [mission] [Hiro/Za'Cha/Janneline] 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 2nd March 2015, 3:56 pm

“I’m also fortunate that I can see better than you can,” Hiro remarked at Za’cha. Hiro assumed he or Janneline would be drawing the map they were supposed to be making of this newly found section of the catacombs, he certainly didn’t have the ability to do so.

Yup, Psychobitch hates me. Probably shouldn’t mention anything about her feminine assets, Hiro thought to himself. It wasn’t a surprising thing. Hiro genuinely hated this place a mostly anyone associated with it and wasn’t really shy about those opinions. If he had any say in it he wouldn’t be here to begin with but he was here and he couldn’t really leave, so he just slept as far away as his curse would allow him in the outer reaches of the forest and only came remotely close to this place whenever it was raining. Even then, he only slept the food pantry or somewhere he didn’t expect a lot of people. The mop closet was better than sleeping anywhere near the psychopaths and monstrosities that made up the ranks of Savage Skull. Sleeping amongst the wolves was better than sleeping amongst the demons. An ironic way of putting considering Hiro was a devil, a member of the species that ruled over demons.

“I’m pretty sure we found him then,” Hiro muttered, commenting on Za’cha’s little possession issue. Hiro doubted anybody could truly match Pride, the very essence of Arrogant pain in the ass, could be defeated in terms of annoying. Even with his limited time in dealing with Pride, he found the spirit really annoying.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Exploring the Catacombs [mission] [Hiro/Za'Cha/Janneline] Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 4th March 2015, 8:13 am

"Think the Spiritual embodiment of the Sin of Pride trumps this Sanguine Dragon for assholery." remarked Za'cha before wincing as said Spirit decided to zap his brain a little for that remark. "Sorry, did you want a dragon to beat you for arrogance levels?" the dark mage growled at the Dark Celestial Spirit inhabiting his mind and body.

Pride appeared to ponder this for a moment before shrugging. "Next time make such a statement in a less asinine fashion." the Dark Spirit said, Za'cha muttering under his breath before he looked around them once more.

"Anyway, you still keeping track in there?" he asked the Dark Spirit who reluctantly nodded. "I am. And a good thing too, since the air down here makes it unwise to trust to paper, and given the nature of the creatures down here, you would require your hands to be free." Pride remarked, Za'cha slowly nodding.

The Dark Mage blinked as he peered into the gloom, frowning slightly. "Alright, going to sound cliched here, but... does anyone else getting the sense that we're being watched? Thought I saw something flit past us just there..." he asked of the half-devil, the warrioress, and partially her miniature ancient lion.

Za'cha looked closely into the faded half-light of the catacombs before snarling and taking up a battle stance. "We've got company... there's something here with us... and I don't think they're Garn." warned the dark ex-quip mage. He looked back at Hiro and Janneline. "Suggesting a triangle formation, back to back."

Exploring the Catacombs [mission] [Hiro/Za'Cha/Janneline] Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 12:00 am