Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Get Rid of that Pesky Blockade, job, solo

Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 75
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Leila Vergious
    Experience : 1,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nebula Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Get Rid of that Pesky Blockade, job, solo Empty Get Rid of that Pesky Blockade, job, solo

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 8th February 2015, 6:46 pm

Job: Get Rid Of That Pesky Blockade!
    Job Location:Train Station, Clover Town
    Player Requirements: At least 15 posts long. Posts must be 200 words minimum.
    Job Requirements:C-rank mage or two D-rank mages minimum, maximum four mages on this job. To remove the blockade and fight off the goblin and the vulcan.
    Job Description: "We been having some trouble by these pair of annoying whipper-snappers, a goblin and a vulcan who keep terrosing and being a general nuiscence at our train tracks, but now they just went ahead and blocked the tracks with a great old tree! They say we give 'em 100 pies and 100 tubs of sherbert or they'll never move the tree! Those rascals are holding up the trains and closed our station! Go over there and teach 'em a lesson, so we can get things moving again!"- Station Controller Albert.
    Enemies:
    Weak: Goblin
    Medium: Vulcan
    Reward: 1,500 jewels

Aaron stood in front of the train station and glared at the building. He was not pleased that the train company had required him to show up at four in the morning, and he was not against making that known. Aaron grumbled to himself and began to walk up the stairs, pausing again at the entrance. He took a large swig of his coffee and grimaced at the taste. He hated having to buy coffee from other people, they never got it right. Aaron tossed the empty cup in a nearby trash can and walked into the station, determinedly going towards the office of the station manager.

Without bothering to knock Aaron wrenched open the door and entered the room, interrupting what appeared to be a meeting, not that he cared, in fact he took a bit of perverse joy at the looks of statement on the faces of the people inside, if he had to be up at this evil hour, then he was going to make absolutely sure these people were as uncomfortable as he was annoyed. Job details. Now. The various men and woman recovered quickly from the mild confusion caused by his entrance and then proceeded to create some confusion of their own. Aaron silently watched the station manager, who alone remained silent as his colleagues voices erupted into a raucous conglomeration of affronted anger. Aaron was about to take his own actions to silence them when the manager himself took action. Everyone be quiet. We'll continue our meeting after I take care of our visitor, until then you are all dismissed. Several of the people made to protest, but were cut off by the managers glare. Aaron continued to watch the man as the others filed passed him. Finally the manager returned his gaze and spoke directly to him. So I assume you're here about the blockade.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Get Rid of that Pesky Blockade, job, solo ENczOVq
    Theme:
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Get Rid of that Pesky Blockade, job, solo Empty Re: Get Rid of that Pesky Blockade, job, solo

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 9th February 2015, 10:46 am

Aaron responded brusquely to the manager. Yes. Where is the blockade. What should I expect. The manager sighed and got up to pace. All there really is to know is that there is a pair of annoying beasts who have set up a blockade blocking the railroad. This is costing us money and we need it removed. I don't care how you do it as long as the railroad remains intact. The man stopped pacing and turned to face the wall. Now please go, you interrupted an important meeting that I need to get back to. Aaron glared at the mans back, there was obviously more going on here than the manager was telling him, and he wasn't in the mood to be lied to. I suggest you tell me the whole story, or you'll find out that a wizard who was forced to wake up early can cause many more problems than a blockade.

The manager whipped around at the not so subtle threat. Now listen here! I'm paying you to remove a blockade and you will do what I s-. The manager stopped short when a beam of light shot from above Aaron's shoulder and right past his ear, leaving a hole in the wall. I said. Tell me the whole story. Now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Get Rid of that Pesky Blockade, job, solo Empty Re: Get Rid of that Pesky Blockade, job, solo

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 9th February 2015, 12:36 pm

The manager turned his head slowly and stared at the hole for a few minutes before speaking again. Alright. You made your point. The whole story is that a goblin and a vulcan have teamed up to cause trouble, and have made a blockade to prevent railroad traffic, and their demanding quite a bit of food before they will take the blockade down. We need you to go and take care of them as well. Aaron grunted in response to the managers words, this made more sense. He hadn't understood why there would be a request for wizards if all that was needed was barricade removal, but since he hadn't been told about the creatures he didn't know what to expect. Now he only had one question left. Alright. So why don't you just run a train to ram through it. A regular barricade couldn't possibly stand up to the force of a speeding train. This time the manager actually looked sheepish. Well, ah, you see...they kind of got into the stores of track repair materials, and they stole some tools and used them to lop down a rather large tree, if we were to ram it the damage to the train would cost a mild fortune to repair. Aaron sighed. This was getting more complicated than he had hoped for, but a job was a job. Alright, I'll go take care of it.

Last edited by koetsu on 9th February 2015, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Theme:
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 9th February 2015, 2:38 pm

Aaron turned and walked out of the office, ignoring the angry looks of the people waiting to resume their meeting. He honestly didn't care what they thought. If they had an issue like this they should have made it their top priority to get it fixed rather than dithering away at meetings. After a few minutes Aaron made his way to the platform and jumped onto the tracks, and he was just about to start walking down them when he realized he had forgotten something. Luckily for him his problem was about to be solved by an angry man in uniform running directly at him.

Get off of there, a train might Hit you! Aaron didn't move, but did wait for the man to come up to him, red faced and out of breath. No train will hit me, because there is a blockade, which I am here to deal with. Now I would appreciate it if you would tell me exactly how far out this blockade is. After the man caught his breath he drew himself up as if to argue, but he paused and blanched when he saw Aaron's eyes, Aaron noted this with a sort of exasperated pleasure, he liked to shock people, but someone working at a train station should be used to seeing odd things. The man started to look anywhere but at Aaron and mumbled while gesturing down the track. Aaron briefly caught the phrase "a couple miles" before the man hurried off.

Theme:
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 9th February 2015, 3:02 pm

Aaron began walking in the direction that the man had been waving while cursing under his breath. This was just another thing that the station was doing to make him angry. Not only had they been trying to hide details from him, but they had neglected to provide any kind of transportation for him, and on top of requiring him to be at the station so early they were doing a very good job of getting on Aaron's bad side.

As Aaron continued to walk his mood continued to worsen. Perversely, the angrier he got the more he was looking forward to dealing with the blockade. The chance to let loose and cause some destruction was becoming a very attractive prospect. Subconsciously Aaron removed Bane of Reality from his back and unwrapped it, then began tapping the butt of the handle against the metal of the tracks. He found the rhythmic sound soothed him a bit, and it would also serve to alert the trouble making duo of his coming, which would give them time to prepare, and hopefully allow them to provide a better fight. Eventually Aaron's thoughts calmed and he began to plot out how he would take down the enemies and the blockade when he managed to get there.

Theme:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:07 pm