Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Doll Dump.

Sarah McCloud
    Sarah McCloud

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Spirits
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Doll Dump. Empty Doll Dump.

Post by Sarah McCloud 2nd February 2015, 9:35 pm

She sat there crying in the forest alone except for a corpse by her side, "D-Damn it..." She kept crying her white coat getting stained by both the blood from the decaying corpse and the dirt on the ground. Within moments she started yelling out in rage as animals ran away, "WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DECAY!" After that a wolf pack came up to her seeing the decaying body and a delicious meal of a defenseless girl they pounced towards her fangs bared only for them all to stop in their tracks unable to move, "So you thought you could take from me too?~" With that the entire pack couldn't move and they could feel themselves dying the longer they were around her, "DIE WORTHLESS MUTTS~ JUST LIKE SIS DID~ JUST LIKE YOU ALL WILL!~" Within moments the entire pack of wolves was dead. She wandered farther down the woods the corpse on her shoulder till she reached a clearing and threw the body there, "that should do it useless doll..." With that she went to walk away.
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Doll Dump. Empty Re: Doll Dump.

Post by Hiro Villenn 2nd February 2015, 11:54 pm

“Huh?” Hiro looked over next to him as a relatively fresh corpse fell next to him. He had come over to investigate after hearing someone screaming but ended up with corpses falling from the sky. It wasn’t unusual for his malicious guild mates to dump the bodies of those who died during or after being tortured but they usually didn’t do it anywhere near here. This wasn’t close enough to the guild and on the farther outskirts. They usually did it in certain swamp areas where nobody could come looking.

This body wasn’t usual though. Bodies that were dumped face cruel deaths but they were typically brutal. Some methods included tearing out finger nails one by one or stretching a person’s limbs out until they tore off. In one case Hiro remembered they sawed someone in half from between their legs up to their rib cage to make sure it hurt, only to allow their pain to end if they were given what they wanted. Hiro didn’t know the details; he was never in the guild hall, so Hiro just saw the disgusting final result. This body however was one of a starved man and there weren’t any visible injury marks on their body. The body was also already decaying. He by no means had tactful guild mates, but at the very least they didn’t leave rotting corpses lying around. Corpses were always dumped before they started to stink.

Hiro peered inside the body for a bit to notice the soul still inside the body, yet to pass on for one reason or another. Hiro licked his lips. He had just gotten a gift from heaven; which was ironic for someone who is the exact opposite of heaven’s inhabitants. The soul of this man was disgusting by all means, heavily seasoned in rape with light hints of murder. Such delectable sins, and they were Hiro’s personal favorites to eat. Hiro didn’t look a gift horse in the mouth and walked up to the body as he let his flames lash out for a moment in order to grow his claws. In a moment Hiro bent over and ripped his hands into the body and pulled out the man’s soul, invisible to the eyes of humans, and devoured it in one bite, savoring the sweet and spicy tastes of his crimes mix together with a smile on his face as his flames subsided and the body he had just defiled further burned into ashes from pale blue flame.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Doll Dump. Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Sarah McCloud
    Sarah McCloud

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah McCloud 3rd February 2015, 5:43 pm

She looked down towards the flames having seen them glow blue, "What is this?" She peered down to where she dumped the body and saw a man sitting down there with black hair and blue flames covering the body until it burned to ash,"Chuuuuuuu..." She stared down at him her white coat and hat making it easy to spot her as she continued to stare down at the person who had just burned the body, "Who are you?" She looked down at him curious as to who he was.
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 4th February 2015, 11:22 pm

“Huh?” Hiro looked up to see a young girl looking down at him. Normally, in this situation, Hiro would run and vanish without a trace but this girl had the stench of blood on her. Considering she was acting perfectly normal, or at least as normal as it gets in this forest, Hiro deduced that she was probably the one who dumped the body.

So logic dictated she was either deranged and a member of Savage skull, or like Hiro she wasn’t here against her will and she had just gotten used to the blood, gore, and horror that went on here that it didn’t even phase her anymore. Hiro didn’t care much either way though. “Who are you?” Hiro replied with the same question she had asked him, word for word.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Sarah McCloud
    Sarah McCloud

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah McCloud 5th February 2015, 3:17 pm

She looked down at the man who had copied her question when she jumped down her white clothes radiating in the moonlight as she slid and got down to him, As she got down you could see she was only around fourteen years old she was very short in stature and had long jet black hair with red eyes that pierce you, "I asked fiiiiiiiirst!" She spoke with child like innocence as she looked at the man wondering why he was in here and more importantly why her previous doll had burned up as she would prefer it if they did not, "I will ask you again, Who are you?" This time she spoke with more authority.
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 5th February 2015, 3:42 pm

The girl asked with more authority. At least as much authority a child could possibly talk with. It certainly wasn’t enough to make Hiro falter and cave into the child’s desires and questions. It was a simple question but Hiro didn’t really want to give an answer. She obviously had some connection with the guild and if she didn’t know Hiro she was a fairly recent inductee, or a fairly recent slave, one or the other.

Hiro let out a sigh. “Call me Hiro,” he told her. It would be stupid to persist in an argument with a child. Also it would be incredibly annoying dealing with her. “Now if you aren’t going to tell me who you are then get lost,” Hiro said as the body he had burned disappeared completely, not even ash remaining. “I have better things to do than put up with a pest.”

With that, Hiro started to walk off as his tail gave her a flick as if he was shooing her away with it. He had better things to do than make conversation with a child. He had to figure out how he was going to break this curse that bound him to this forest. Nakiya and Za’cha were more concerned with their plans to go to hell so Hiro had the time to work on a way of getting out.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Sarah McCloud
    Sarah McCloud

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah McCloud 5th February 2015, 3:54 pm

Upon seeing the flick she moved her hand and a link of magic connected Hiro and her as he started to feel weaker his legs heavier, "My name is Kagura, And you do NOT ignore me." She walked up to him her once calm eyes now filled with annoyance and anger as a twisted aura grew around her one that could make most uneasy, "My question is why did you burn that body? Now tell me before i drain you and beat you into the ground until i can't tell you were even a person."
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 12th February 2015, 6:38 pm

Hiro felt his legs get a little weaker. It wasn’t much but he certainly felt more worn out than he should. Kagura’s words made it sound like her doing. So your apart of the guild then, Hiro thought to himself as his flames burst out of his body and his tail lashed furiously for a moment. Hiro put his hand out as the pale blue flames gathered around his hand and formed a blue orb which he fired out at the girl as he quickly turned around. It wasn’t wise to provoke a devil and that’s what she was doing.

“Why does it matter? It’s a corpse and one you discarded. I took what I wanted from it and it coincidentally got destroyed,” Hiro explained. “Now would you like to keep this up? Since you’re a guild member I won’t feel bad about killing you.” Hiro even took a peek at the corrupted soul of Kagura to notice that she was just as messed up as you’d expect of someone in Savage Skull, in some cases worse. Although innocent her crimes of murder stacked upon one another to create a flavor Hiro could get behind. “I could go for a seconds,” Hiro finished up his threats, leaving what would be a cryptic message that was difficult to understand for those who didn’t know what he was, which accounted for two people in this guild excluding himself.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:34 am