Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dark encounters

Sarah McCloud
    Sarah McCloud

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Spirits
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Dark encounters

Post by Sarah McCloud 1st February 2015, 9:32 pm

She was wandering around giggling to herself and to many around her seemed like a normal fourteen year old child, But where they saw innocence she saw subjects, Looking, searching for the perfect subject to turn into dolls for her pleasure as her last one began to decay and normal citizens were the easiest to prey on. As she skipped around she saw a woman who had all the right proportions she needed for her next doll when she tripped her self extending her hand forward as it subtly glowed with magic falling forward onto the woman as her hand pressed on her chest knocking her down, "Eeeeppp! I'm so sorry miss i did not mean to fall!" The woman sighed and told her to look where she was going next time letting her off with a warning, But the deed had already been done as unbeknownst to the woman Kaguma had placed a mark on her that would let her track the woman all she needed.

~~~~~

After night had fallen she was still sitting in the park she had tracked the woman she took interest in and she had plans to go running out here in the middle of the night. After much waiting she felt the woman getting closer and started to run towards her in a panicked state as she got closer she screamed, "P-PLEASE HELP ME MISS!" She ran to the woman who had stopped in her tracks to help her asking what was wrong, "W-W-Well this horrible person wanted to take me..." The woman looked around and asked who the person was when she looked up at the woman who was trying to help her with a sadistic grin and spoke, "Why i am~" After moments of trying the woman could not even lift a muscle it was as if her body had nothing left in it to move, "Like it?~" She laughed happily as she turned to the woman, "Such perfect proportions!~ You will make a good doll! Just try not to decay like the thousands before you~" With that the woman screamed the only thing she could think to scream for... Help.
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Dark encounters

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 1st February 2015, 9:58 pm

Lex was walking through Solemn park with a bag of marshmallows in his hand. Darkness had fallen and his red eyes seem to gleam as the moon shone on him. He was a king that could have anything he ever wanted back in his kingdom so why would he ever want to be in such a world like this? Absolute power. He looked like a normal everyday person but deep down inside there was blood lust beyond anyone's imagination.

He hummed a little tune as he heard a lady scream. He ducked behind a tree watched what would ensue before him. She watched as the seemingly innocent girl did some pretty twisted things. Lex licked his lips and his eyes shown "Such beauty and power..." he thought to himself as he clapped his hands and appeared from behind his hiding spot "Nice show!" he said with a laugh. He examined the woman the girl just made lifeless and smiled "How on earth did you do it?" he said with fascination as he stood up and looked at the girl with a sly grin.
    Sarah McCloud
    Sarah McCloud

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah McCloud 1st February 2015, 10:04 pm

Her twisted sadistic smile dimmed as she heard someone behind her, "Hmmmm?" She turned around and saw a tall man With snowy white hair and blood red eyes, "Hmmm? Oh this!~ that is but my doll~" With that she picked up the lifeless body that had no more strength to even scream or speak, Her moving her lips speaking in a mocking tone as if to make fun of the doll in her hands, "I am all my sisters~ She is my owner and i shall not decay this time." with that she laughed the same twisted smile growing again as she laughed with a maddened laugh, "Oh?!~ You promise!" she hit the now would be doll across the face tears running down it's face, "LIAR! They all decay!~ you will be no different but i will make you nice and pretty!" She looked back over to the man who had not left yet, "You're still here?"
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 1st February 2015, 10:23 pm

He smirked at the girl "Your crazy." he said with a laugh "I saw everything that happened." he said with a sly grin "Its was really quite a scene to watch." he said quietly as he brought his finger up and gently caressed the girls cheek "You know... you really are a quite beautiful girl..." he whispered to her. He chuckled to himself as he backed up "I wonder if I can get to know more about you..." he said darkly as he licked his lips.

This girl was really beautiful and from what he had seen she was bursting with power... a thing he wanted. He would try to tempt this girl into becoming a slave of his but this time he would not kill her. She would be one of his special slaves.
    Sarah McCloud
    Sarah McCloud

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah McCloud 1st February 2015, 10:32 pm

She smiled at the man but the moment he touched her face her smile faded and she laughed, "Really now?~" Se had seen people do this before and it made her chuckle every time, "You people really like your seductions hmm?~ Maybe you don't want to get involved with me~ If you don't want to end up like my doll." She laughed and started to walk away but could feel those red eyes piercing her back and it bothered her, "You really think you can deal with a hunt mage?~" She walked up to him an aura about her was powerful but she knew that was cause so long as she had sight of him she could drain all his, Strength Stamina and speed till he was nothing but a husk like her new doll. You think you are on the same level as me?~ I am a Basilisk Fang member~" She could care less about the guild mark or what it meant but right now she wanted to bring him down a notch and make it so she could step on him.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:03 pm