Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fanboy meets Daiko!

Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Not being banned yet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Fanboy meets Daiko! Empty Fanboy meets Daiko!

Post by Daiko 24th January 2015, 12:45 am

Daiko yawns, staring up at the sky above him. The clouds twisted and twirled with each other, forming various patterns. "Dai! Feed me!" the grey exceed shouted at the slayer, causing him to sigh. "Casper.. Fuck off..." Daiko picks up the cat by the head, throwing him far, far away. Casper flies back, sitting atop Daiko's head. Petting the little guy, Daiko speaks. "I'm so bored..." The man is then struck with an idea. "Caspy, fly around looking for a restaurant... I have an idea."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

Fanboy meets Daiko! Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Fanboy meets Daiko! Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Karkathi
    Karkathi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Fanboy meets Daiko! Empty Re: Fanboy meets Daiko!

Post by Karkathi 24th January 2015, 1:00 am

Yukito takes one of his usual walks, but stops at a restaurant feeling a bit hungry.  He walks inside, besides the smell of food, he notices a familiar looking exceed...until it hits him that its Daiko's.  He starts frantically looking for him, forgetting his hunger, he very quickly spots him. "Gosh...what should i do?", he mumbles to himself, while looking at him, feeling suddenly nervous to meet his biggest idol.  He slaps himself and gets the courage to walk up to him, but can only muster a weak hello.
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Daiko 24th January 2015, 1:06 am

Daiko... suddenly finds himself in a restaurant. Glancing around confused, he shrugs, then looks at the noodles in front of him. He picks up the bowl, and swallows the contents whole. The exceed was on the other side of the table, vigorously eating fish. "Slow down.. You'll choke on your food..." Just as the slayer had spoken, the exceed begins to choke on his food, causing Daiko to roll his eyes. He walks over to the cat, and smacks him on the back of the head, causing him to spit up an entire fish bone. The mage stared, amazed. Suddenly, some strange guy poked him on the back, saying hello as if he were scared. 

"Hi there little guy.. Um... What do you want?" Daiko blinked awkwardly at the kid, not sure what to say.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Karkathi
    Karkathi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Karkathi 24th January 2015, 1:16 am

He looks down, embarrassed and then realizes something..."You know i'm a guy?", he tilts his head. After a bit he starts laughing "Sorry, if that sounds strange...most people always assume i'm a girl, but I should of known you'd know." He bows a bit, "I'm Yukito Hara...a-and..i'm just a really big fan of yours", he looks down feeling embarrassed again.
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Daiko 31st January 2015, 1:10 pm

Daiko blinks in the general direction of the boy, utterly disgusted. Someone who downright wants to be identified as a girl was not his forte. "Uh... That's kind of disgusting... Why would someone think you were a girl...? It's not like you have tits or anything." Casper then flew over to the strange boy, smacking his chest a few times. "Yup! No boobs here!" Daiko grabbed the thing by its tail and flung it away, then returned his attention to Yukito. "I'm not really going to judge... But it's still strange that you would be identified as a woman..." He clears his throat, trying his best not to smack her across the face. "A big fan? I don't really want or need fans.. especially ones that pretend to be women to get men to pay attention to them. I think I'm just going to leave.. Unless you want to get out of here."

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Karkathi
    Karkathi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Karkathi 31st January 2015, 3:08 pm

Yukito looks down, his kitty ears drooping over his eyes a bit, feeling completely crushed.  "A-ah...I-I don't want to be...identified as a girl.....i-it just..kind of...happens..I guess" , he feels dumb for trying to explain, so he sooner leaves not wanting to bother him anymore."I-It was...nice to meet you...I'll be taking m-my leave n-now"
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Daiko 31st January 2015, 6:27 pm

Daiko glares at her then hefts her over his shoulder. "OH NO YOU DON'T." He yells, charging toward the door. His exceed follows him out of the glass exit, then he leaps in the air. "CASPER! DO THE THING!" The slayer yells at the top of his lungs. The cat then sprouted wings, grabbing onto Daiko who was holding Yukito. They then sped off at the speed of 100 meters per second ( 222 Miles per Hour ) in the direction of an amusement park. Arriving there in a mere five seconds, Daiko lands, then sets down the guy in his arms. "Lets have fun here... I heard they make the best cotton candy." He then walks in, getting tickets for the two of them.

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Karkathi
    Karkathi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Karkathi 31st January 2015, 8:41 pm

He looks at him confused, but still a little hurt. He wants to cry from earlier, but holds it in, in front of Mr. Daiko. Wh-What are you doing...didn't you want to get away from m-me?", he chokes a little on the last word, still looking down. "I-Ive also never been to an amusement park, my brother has never taken me to one...what is cotton candy?"

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:44 am