Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stop the Traitor

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Stop the Traitor Empty Stop the Traitor

Post by Cecile 3rd January 2015, 3:55 am

While gazing out of the large arch formed window, Harrigan admired the rather grim and dark surroundings of Savage Skull. A place that was surrounded by the marshes and woodlands of the Spooky Forest, with in the distance a large lonely peak that stood there as a ominous giant. Often did Harrigan wonder, what would happen if that mountain would erupt. Pouring out the earths blood and scorch the lands surrounding it. It would probably put half of Fiore under a layer of ash clouds that will blacken the sky and block out the sun for days.

Shaking off the thought of such a disaster, Harrigan focussed on the meal in front of him again. All this time he was sitting at a small wooden rococo styled table, with upon it a variety of bread, jams and fruits. That together formed a rather large and expensive looking breakfast.
    Then the door to Harrigan's office creaked open, and a man appeared in it's opening. Holding on one of his hands a salver, with upon it the a teapot along with it's smaller brother the cup. Both of them made out of the same silver material as the salver.

'Your tea, sir' said the man, with a neutral voice.
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Stop the Traitor Empty Re: Stop the Traitor

Post by Janneline Ariel 4th January 2015, 8:03 am

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap...

Light, yet quick footsteps could be heard in the Savage Skull guildhall, which was, as per usually, silent as a graveyard. The sound was that of high heels hitting the stone floor quickly, as if a woman was traversing the guildhall on heels, walking as fastly as she could. And it was, indeed, a woman, in a way, traversing the guildhall on heels. More than a woman, the owner of the footsteps was a girl, a short one at that. Fragile build and somewhat pale, soft skin, the girl headed towards the office of the man known as Harrigan Crawford, her raven hair spilling on her shoulders like a dark veil. Stopping right in front of the door, the girl looked around, cauteously, looking around so to determine if there was another living being in the hallway aside of her, or if there was someone spying on her. What she had to tell Harrigan was important, and she wanted to make sure that nobody, nobody was spying on her and the Guildmaster, or eavesdropping, while they spoke.

Just when Janneline Ariel made sure that there was nobody near, she sighed and covered a small scar on her hand, a wound she had recieved a few days ago, the wound that had triggered a few thought ins her head, which in exchange had triggered her decision to come and communicate to Harrigan something of vital importance. There was someone in the guild, threathening it from inside. A mole inside the guild. She could barely believe it herself. A guild of the caliber of Savage Skull, they should have noticed the mole instantly. It didn't matter. Once they caught him, he would get ripped.

He had made the big mistake of attacking an intelligent member.

-298 | 250-

-1 | 15-

-2 | 30-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Stop the Traitor 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 9th January 2015, 3:43 am

The tea, auburn in color, was being poured from the pot into the small cup. And created the rich flavored scent only the redbush blend could provide. It's aroma filled the entire room, and Harrigan couldn't help then to associate this moment to the feeling of autumn. When the trees shed their lustful green and replaced it with the brown and reddish array of colors.

He took a zip from the tea, and let it's warm contents slide down his throat and warm up his already tired body. Giving him the feeling that the warmth was reenergizing him. It was then that he could hear the harsh clacking of woman boots treading on the cold stone ground of the guildhall. Resounding through the never ending silence only Savage Skull could provide.
    When the sound of footsteps stopped, Harrigan threw a look at the door, which was left open by the servant from earlier. And to his surprise saw that one of the most promising members of the guild stood in the doors opening.
    Janneline Ariel, pilar of the dancing blades. One of the four powerhouses in this guild besides the master and his second in command. She was a young woman, with raven black hair that reached all the way to her lower back. That together with her slender figure made her quite easy on the eyes.

Curious to what brought her here so early in the morning, Harrigan raised an eyebrow without even asking why she was here. He did however knew that something was going on, why else would she be here, disrupting his peaceful morning.
    'Tobias, leave us....' he said to the servant. 'Oh and close the door behind you.'
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 15th January 2015, 12:32 pm

The door before the raven-haired girl, Janna, swung open, almost hitting her. Gladly, she was fast enough to take a few steps back and avoid getting hit by one of her guildmaster's stupid servants. Watch it. Hissing, she looked back towards her Guildmaster's office, looking at it with interest. The ocassions in which she had had the opportunity to enter this office in particular. Not many guildmembers had been in it, in fact. Perhaps the person who visited this office most, was Aedre Crawford, for the guildmaster was her uncle and she was the Second in Command, the only person above Janna, except the Guildmaster, who had all rights to control her at will. The idea of having someone above her in terms of power did not appeal the Raven-haired teen, yet she had managed to learn how to keep her mouth closed around those that could kill her at ease.

Good day, master. Janna greeted, bowing slightly to her guildmaster, a few locks of her black hair falling on her face as she did so. Getting up, quickly and elegantly, she watched as her guildmaster dismissed a man named Tobias, ordering him to leave Harrigan and the Pillar of Dancing Blades alone. Turning around, Janna watched as Tobias closed the door once he left, letting the two Savage Skull alone. Turning back to her guildmaster, Janna took a deep breath, chosing her words carefully in her mind, cauteous not to say something that would bring trouble on her head. Right to the point, master Harrigan, I believe there is a Spy in our Guild... A mole between our ranks, someone who has been stealing the secrets of our guild and selling them to the Rune Knights. Janna stated, her hands next to her body, voice formal. She looked like a military, like a soldier in front of his General. And really, that's how she felt. One of the pesky servants of the Magic Council attacked me yesterday. He was foolish enough to believe I would not survive his attack, so he stated how his ally was going to keep gathering information from our guild, while he remains unnoticed and trusted by us, the Savage Skull guildmembers and by you, Sir.

Exhaling slowly, she closed her eyes for a second, biting her lip from the inside. I was willing to inform you about this, Sir, so you could decide on to what is to be done, or inform me wether you already know about this, as well as... Stopping for a second, she grinned slightly, eyes shining with an eerie glow. I came to ask for permisson to seek and end with the life of the mole, Master Harrigan.

-450 | 250-

- 2 | 15-

- 4 | 30-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Stop the Traitor 3lpUorN

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 28th January 2015, 5:51 am

A complicated frown appeared on Harrigan's face, never before in Savage Skull history had a spy of the Magic Council managed to infiltrate the darkest of guild. Not even during the reign of the Lichborne, and back then masses of thugs and criminals swarmed towards the guild. Maybe it was precisely because of what happened in the past, that the Council deemed it necessary to get a mole inside the guild.

But what infuriated Harrigan even more, was that it happened during his reign. It was a stain on his regime, and something that he couldn't allow to go unpunished. It was a harsh dent in his rather fragile pride.

But at least there was an upside to the situation, Janneline Ariel the pillar of dancing blades proved herself to be even more loyal to him and the guild's cause, then Harrigan actually expected. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to let her handle the situation for the most part, she was actually closer to the lower ranked members then he ever could be. Which meant that she also had more insight into the situation then he could ever have. Also she has proved in the past that she was more then efficient enough to handle the situation quick without much trouble.

'How much I hate to admit it' responded Harrigan with a clear underlining tone of anger in his voice. 'But I wasn't aware of the situation. And it annoys me... no pains me actually that a spy managed to slip in here under my watch..... so in the light of recent discovery I here by permit you to investigate this so called spy.... but do it in utter secrecy. If the spy get any wind of that we are aware of its presence in the guild, it certainly would flee.... however I do grant you the rights of the guild inquisitor.'
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 2nd February 2015, 11:20 am

Satisfaction, that was all Janna could feel at that moment. Being a girl rules by ambitions and greed, being given the title of Guild Inquisitor was quite something that Janna enjoyed, and was one of her objectives with which she came to the guildmaster's office, apart from the will to protect the guild from a mole, from a simple rat that had managed to break in, to somehow find a way inside the Guild's ranks, without being discovered. Being the one to communicate about the spy inside the Guild, Janna considered that it had placed her one step closer to her objective, which was, becoming the one to be named Second in Command whenever Harrigan stepped down and Aedre accquired the title of Guildmaster, and, subsequently, to achieve the Guildmaster spot she aspired to obtain one day. I shall not decieve you, Master.

Upon a moment of Silence, in which Janna proceeded to chose her next sentences carefully, she looked around the Master's office in Curiosity. It was a quite big office, full of miscellaneous, yet mysterious and important objects, records of the guild's past Guildmasters, Archives containing the Guild's history, etc. One day I shall become the owner of this office... I know that... Shaking her head slightly, she turned back to Harrigan, hoping her next words would not cause her to lose the title of Guild Inquisitor. Quite, I'm sure I'd manage to defeat a petty rat, yet, you could come supervise, if you are willing to, Sir. Or to finish the traitor off as punishment for him dearing to sneak in the guild during your reign, Master Harrigan. Janna suggested, her tone careful, formal, as per usual, her position reminding of that of a military, although essentially, she was one.

As she awaited an answer from her guildmaster, she would place her hand on the wall behind her, ready to take out a blade and head over to battle, to investiagte and find the man -or woman- who dared set foot in the Savage Skull guildhall with such pitiful intentions.

-344 | 250-

- 3 | 15-

- 6 | 30-

Stop the Traitor 3lpUorN

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 9th February 2015, 12:35 pm

It was an intriguing offer, mostly the Savage Skull mages would sprint off at any chance to prove themselves. Mostly by themselves, since the guild was purely based on self interest and getting ahead of others. Even most of the Pillars acted this way towards each other, utilizing their own members for their own personal gain. It was sickening at times, however that is just the way Savage Skull is. Always have been and always will be.

However, even in that dark egocentric based vibe, there were always oddities. An Janneline was an exemplar of that. She cared only about her loyalty to the guild, and made sure her Pillar did as well. It was quite refreshing and her offering Harrigan to join her on her inquisition of guild members was an conduct of her loyalty.

'Hmm, I do have grown a bit weary of this office lately...' said Harrigan while he pondered if he should do this. Normally it wasn't really his m.o. to tag along with his members, and other might see it was a sign of weakness or even compassion. But then again, he was the absolute ruler of this guild and even if he choose to love someone in here. Others wouldn't defy him, not yet anyway. And this was a peculiar situation, a traitor in the guild has never happened before. And getting some personal satisfaction didn't sound so bad to his ears.

'Allright, I'll take you up on your offer.' he said while he stood up from behind his office. 'However, I'll leave the inquiries to you, you seem to have more grasp on the situation then I have. So if you are ready, you may proceed.'

- 7 | 30-
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 11th February 2015, 8:04 am

Surpressing a slightly arrogant grin, Janneline Ariel bowed to her guildmaster as a show of respect towards him, focusing on her task in the meanwhile. The fact her Guildmaster would come to the hunt of the Traitor made things much more difficult for Janna, much more perillous. She'd have to chose each and every one of her steps, her movements, her attacks and actions with extreme care, in order to avoid failing and prove her worth, which was the only reason as to why she had offered Harrigan to come. Normally, she wouldn't invite anyone on her hunt, unless she was required to, but if she succeeded in capturing the filthy rat that collected secrets from the Savage Skull guild, then most likely her chances to become a Second In Command one day would increase a lot.

Cracking her neck slightly, Janna kept her face emotionless, like a good military, surpressing the need to crack her knuckles. It had began. Her mind going through the possible ways of finding who was the traitor, hidden within the Savage Skull ranks, and destroy him, or leave the Guildmaster destroy him. It didn't matter who did it, as long as Janna exhibited a fascinating performance and a perfect attitude. Something, which, considering her mastery over blades and military-like attitude, would be rather easy. Let us begin with this then, shall we? Waiting for Harrigan, Janna made her way out of the office, quickly heading towards the exit of the guildhall, leading towards the Spooky Forest, the place where a few days ago, she had been attacked. Rubbing the scar on her hand slightly, she made her way through the doors and out of the hall with elegance, yet radiating an eerie feeling, like that of a predator nearing its pray, like a Hunter seeking his target, although, at the moment, she was, indeed, a Hunter seeking her target. Looking around the quiet, dark forest, eyes stopping in several occassions on the dark trees surrounding them, the silent rustling of leaves catching her attention, making her turn. Her movements were natural, as if Harrigan was not present, not following each and every movement of hers, although she was conscient. Perfectly conscient.

Hm... Here is where that stupid little Knight attacked me. I don't think him being around here is a mere coincidence. There must be more of them supervising the whole Information steal operation. Concentrating, Janna crossed her arms over her chest, looking around,  emotionless as per usual. Quickly heading towards a nearby bush, Janna removed it with her foot, only to meet with a pair of eyes spying her. Well, I have to admit it, this was fast. She grinned, while the person whom she had found got up, trying to attack her, something which he failed, as Janna was fast enough to dodge, quickly get up, and kick the opponent in the stomach, making him groan and double, giving her enough time to take him by the neck and throw him on the ground, placing her foot on his neck.

How foolish of you to simply attempt to attack me like that. Maybe you thought that, just because I am little and... and young, it means you can get defeat me easily. Well guess what; You're wrong. Now, I have some questions I need you to answer... And if you don't answer them, you'll get decapitated, simple as that. So, are you going to collaborate? It'd be the most convenient for you to collaborate, I must point out. Janna spoke, her voice calm, arrogant, even. She felt pretty satisfied by being able to defend herself to the perfection in front of her Guildmaster. So far, it was going perfectly.

Magic/Health:

-619 | 250-

-4 | 15-

-8 | 30-

Stop the Traitor 3lpUorN

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 12th February 2015, 5:43 am

It must have been an ominous sight, for those who had caught a glimpse of the guild master and the Janneline walking down the hall. Both of them with such a malice and determination in their eyes, that even being caught in their vision would probably end badly. Their steps were firm and stern, and created a simultaneous clacking sounds as they trod through the silent and cold guild.

In time, Janneline lead Harrigan towards the place where her assailant so foolishly charged at the Pillar of Dancing Blades, without even thinking about the off chance that she could easily dispatch him. In fact, Harrigan doubted if her assailant had any braincells at all. The man was so confident in his own capabilities that he had boldly insinuated that there was a spy in Savage Skulls midst.

During their walk to the outskirts of the guild, Harrigan had slowly observed Janneline. Who was treading through the Spooky Forest as a true huntress. Her eyes captivating every slight movement, and alert to every minuscule detail. And not giving the man behind her, her guild master any attention. As if he wasn't even there. However Harrigan knew, that she was more then aware of his presence, and that her focus laid with finding the culprit of these betrayals instead of looking good for her master.

Surprisingly enough the enemy was foolishly enough to let them caught so easily, as a small rustling of leaves cut through the silence of the forest as a knife. Alerting Janneline immediately.
    As she kicked away a small bush, she revealed a set of eyes belonging to a man. Who surprised as he was immediately jumped into action, probably thinking a good defense was a good offense. Yet just as his former colleague, he never anticipated the young woman to be a far better fighter then he'd original thought.

With one simple move Janneline worked her new assailant towards the ground, and immediately put the men in some sort of cruel lock only a Savage Skull mage was capable off. By pushing with her heel against the mans neck, he was forced to lay down onto the ground knowing that with one wrong move she could snap it. Or knowing her skill, even worse.

'My, my, how the Knights have fallen. I used to hold you guys in such high regards, but now after seeing this despicable act of espionage. I have to say I am utter disappointed. I at least expected some sort of master in disguise, a true champion of intelligence to be send our way. But this, this is just a grunt that is send here on a suicide mission...' Harrigan taunted the man, even though his thoughts on the matter were genuine. He truly expected more from the Rune Knights.
    'You do however contain some worth to us right now, so I'd kindly suggest you'd answer any questions my colleague has for you. She is after all, not known for her mercy around here...'

-9 | 30-
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 12th February 2015, 9:39 am

Yay for forgetting the dice >.>

Stop the Traitor 3lpUorN

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th February 2015, 9:39 am

The member 'Janneline Ariel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Stop the Traitor NormalMonster
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 12th February 2015, 10:31 am

Before Janna could even notice, the man took out a blade out of literally nowhere, slashing at the Savage Skull Ace's foot, which remained on his neck. Biting her lip as the cold blade made contact with her flesh, Janna removed her foot quickly, thus avoiding major damage dealt to her foot, and kicked the man's face with all force she had, possibly breaking a few of his teeth. Glancing over at her leg for a second, she saw her blood tainting her pants in crimson, yet didn't wince in pain or anything remotely similar to that. Her face was kept emotionless, similar to that of a statue, as she jumped backwards, glancing at her Guildmaster. She was perfectly sure that Harrigan could deal with a few Rune Knights; but, she, as an Ace, a Savage Skull Pillar, was supposed to make sure Harrigan didn't suffer any damage in battle, or while being in the middle of a battle. The man she had cornered a few seconds ago was on his feet yet again, coughing blood, as Janna had obviously gotten rid of a few of his teeth. He held a sword in his right hand, the blade of which was covered in Janna's blood, something that made her furious. She couldn't fail, not in front of her guildmaster. Her pride, her position would be very affected if she did so, so she had no choice, but fighting until the end. Not like she would do anything different even if Harrigan wasn't with her.

Don't underestimate me, Missy. The Rune Knight said, with some difficulties, and then released a long, curious whistle, which soon faded to nothing. Janna needed a few seconds to understand the purpose of the whistle, as she was sure that the man wasn't whistling at her for her beauty, which only left one thing; Reinforcements. Quickly crouching, she saw a chain made of Fire fly over her head, in an attempt to decapitate her, as it had a rather sharp flame blade attached to its end. Gladly, due to her reflexes, Janna had managed to escape such shameful death, and get enough time to look around. Men and woman, of diverse ages, would begin jumping off the trees, or walking out from under the bushes, all dressed with the Rune Knights uniform. Nine new Rune Knights appeared, and that, alongside the man Janna caught before, made ten Rune Knights hiding around Savage Skull.

What's more important, is that it made Janna's work rather hard. All of the mages emmited a faint, yet perfectly perceptible aura, which, according to their power, was high or low. Thanks to her naturally enhaced senses, Janna managed to capture that aura at ease, to sense it more clearly, which on its turn allowed her to understand that none of these mages was low-ranked. All of them were powerful, with a different magic each. You've got quite a lot of buddies with you. I'm amazed how nobody discovered you, for your hideout wasn't brilliant, to be honest. Janna stated, placing a hand on the ground. The man with the Flame Chain had dismissed it, summoning an Ice Chain with a spear head on its end. How interesting, Fire and Ice in the same magic. This meant only one thing; Elemental Magic. And the other one, with his ability to summon Weapons out of thin air, Requip. It was going to be a tough fight, between a ReQuipper and Ten High-ranked Rune Knights. And to add to that, there was a man supervising each movement of the Savage Skull Pillar, and Janna had to watch out for him too. Make sure he didn't get injured, or see her fail. It was certainly going to be tough.

As Janna kept her hand pressed against the cold soil beneath her, a Golden, glowing magic seal appeared under her feet, covering Janna entirely in blinding light, illuminating the entire scenery to the perfection. In one second, Janna's attire completely changed from the pair of Jeans and sweater she had been wearing previously, to a shining, polished red, golden, and white armor, with white accesories, such as a pair of ''earrings'', which were placed above her ears, and looked like a pair of angel-like wings coming out of her head. Moving her fingers, covered by the silver and golden gauntlets, Janna enjoyed the feeling of wearing an armor once again, relaxing. It had been so long since she last wore an armor. She had missed the feeling of the cold metal against her flesh.

Let's not waste time with this, shall we? I don't want to spend my night fighting pesky rats. With that, Janna charged at the Rune Knight, summoning forth her 12 swords, one in her hand, and the resting eleven hovering around her, controlled telepathically by the ReQuipper. Without doubting, Janna slashed at the other Requipper manually, then proceeded to surround him in swords that kept following him, making it difficult for him to evade her current, and future attacks. Luckily for him, he summoned a shield to block Janna's manual attack, quickly trying to counter-attack with the shield, failing horribly, as Janna blocked it, on her turn, with 12 blades. A grin spreading on her lips, she spinned, attempting to stick the sword in the man's waist, yet only managing to make a deep cut, as the other ReQuipper swiftly blocked her, escaping the critical strike. Blood tainting his white shirt in red, Janna directed the resting 10 blades at the other rune knights, one trying to keep each away, only two swords remaining with Janna, who kept blocking and counterattacking, her focus immense, her concentration insane. In order to keep that many swords working all at the same time, against different opponents, it required an insane scale of concentration and focus. And to keep attacking a certain enemy with insane dexterity and ability, managing to make two nice strikes, one at the enemy's waist, and the other at his leg.

This fight, this concentration, it was all to prove Janna's ability to Harrigan, about whom Janna had no choice but forget about, if she wanted to keep her concentration up. Possibly, this would cost her a lot later on.

Magic | Health:

Enemies:

-1039 | 250-

-5 | 15-

-10 | 30-

Stop the Traitor 3lpUorN

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 9th March 2015, 9:39 am

Such grace, such beauty, such perfectly perceptive strikes. These were the very words that came to mind when Harrigan gazed upon Janneline. No move, no slash or stab was unplanned, by forcing her opponents hand to raise a shield against her, she'd managed to create an opening. A frail point where she could let her sword enter the mans flesh. She did this so by spinning around, as if she was performing a dance instead of fighting against some trained knights from the Magic Council.

However there was one thing that impressed Harrigan more, one concept above the others. The way that she moved, how she pulled the enemies attention towards her. It truly made her the most loyal of all the members in the guild, others might have used this opportunity to get him into the crossfire. A chance to strike him down and ascend to the position of guild master. But not her, with all her might, all her focus she made sure that the enemies would not have a chance to lay a finger on him.

'So loyalty like that even resides in a guild such as Savage Skull huh, guess I can't just keep standing here then. It is quite unbecoming of me after all.'

With that as his last thought Harrigan dashed forwards, placing himself in the midst of the battle. Just several inches away from Janneline herself. 'Even though I do appreciate the thought dear, I can't have you fighting all alone, after all I can't allow the off chance that I might lose my most powerful asset, can I now'

With his back no aimed towards Janneline, Harrigan gazed upon three of the surrounding knights. Fully clad in light armor, with the clear symbol of the Rune Knights stamped on their chest, they stood firm. unflinched by the sudden meddling of the man in the velvet red suit. It made Harrigan curious enough to open his sixth sense, to asses their presence. And just as he assumed these guys weren't so weak, instead they'd probably knew their way in combat well enough to have the guts to attack a guild master and an high ranking member of the guild.

A smirk appeared on Harrigan's face, a conceited smile. A devilish cheshire smile even. Because in his head, Harrigan only wanted one thing now. To break them, to make them grovel before him, crush their spirit, their belief and their determination.

He raised his right arm towards them, his hand, no fingers aimed at them while they moved into position. And then he snapped his fingers, creating a small sound that immediately got followed up by the intolerable screams of the three knights.

-11 | 30-
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 29th April 2015, 6:26 am

Screams of pure pain resonated through the usually silent as a Graveyard forest. Stopping her multiple assaults, making sure to keep the swords aimed at the standing Knights, Janna looked behind her back only for her eyes to meet with the figure of her Guildmaster, whom she had not noticed until the very moment the screams of the Knigts filled the scene. Seeking for the poor sould who had been striken by her Master, Janna's grey eyes would soon meet with three figures fallen on the floor, rolling in agony. Using the oportunity, the ReQuipper quickly returned her focus on her blades which remained suspended in mid-air, just to make three of the dozen move, quick as a lightning, and strike the three knights in the heart. A clean, yet lethal cut, it had stolen the life from three of the knights, letting them lay on the ground, falling in an eternal sleep, while the scarlet, blood-covered blades got out of their chests slowly, painfully. The resting seven knights stared at their fallen comrades with wide eyes, not expecting that a man that seemed so elegant and quite innocent, and a young girl, who wasn't even yet of age, and was shorter than the average too, could cause so much damage and loss in the Rune Knight's Ranks. I must admit it, this was quite entertaining. Who's next?

The place remained silent for a few seconds, the living knights standing very still, either shocked or planning their next move. This gave Janna enough time to plan out her next moves and decide what she was to do if her opponents remained quiet and still any longer. As she ran her eyes through the, now smaller crowd of Knights that had gathered around them, the ReQuipper she was fighting before decided to make a move and attempt to attack her, his blade impacting against her armor. A metal clang was heard as it did so, yet no damage was done to the black-haired woman, although it did leave a small dent and scratch in her precious armor. Turning to the man bruskily, she turned the sword she held in her hand so that its handle would be put forth, before slamming the handle against the man's waist, making him make a grimace of pain and crouch slightly, just so that Janna could summon all her blades towards her, surrounding the man from every possible angle, stealing from him every chance he had to win against her. As someone who practices the same Art as I myself do, as someone who is a ReQuipper, you should be conscient that Magical Armory is much more durable against simple assaults. How pathetic, and I had believed you were a decent opponent for a second. Shaking her head, she slammed her foot against his stomach, although that was a rather difficult, yet not impossible task, considering her armor, before impaling him on two of her swords, one on his back, and the other on his chest, staring at his face as all life and vitality quickly abandoned his green orbs. So, who is next? Or are you all going to run away like cowards, which I suspect you are?

-537 | 250-

-12 | 30-

Magic | Health:

Enemies:

Stop the Traitor 3lpUorN

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 29th April 2015, 11:53 am

The three separate swords summoned by Janneline, sunk deep into the chest of the Rune Knights being targeted by Harrigan. And actually saved them from the cruel fate and excruciating pain that could have lasted for hours. Yet you wouldn't hear the guild master complain, it was after all an effective opportunity to slime down their enemies, and open up space for him to focus his attention on new enemies.

Enemies, who now after seeing what their comrades had suffered, started to second guess their position. Realizing that even though they were with more, they were still outnumbered. That hesitation was like a beckon call for Harrigan, and probably Janneline as well. Knowing that an hesitating enemy equals a dead enemy.

Stepping forwards with S rank speed, what could be considered a flash step. Harrigan would leave behind a shifting after image and would find himself right next to one of the remaining Knights. Whom didn't even had a chance to react to Harrigans hand that grasped the man's throat and ripped it open. Leaving him to collapse and spasm as he bled out. At Harrigans other side, was another Knight. Who tried to attack, but was about to met the same fate as his brethren.

Without even looking at, Harrigan hold his arm towards the mans chest. And would focus on the singular point of life. Namely the heart. There Harrigan would focus all the mans latent magical potential, and would it compress and boil it till the magical power would explode inside the man. And literally lay waste to the knights heard from the inside.

Stats:
    Magical Power:
    90%

HP:
    100%

Enemies:
    5/10

Spells Used:
    Rapture Penetration
    S
    Type: 
    Internal Magic Source
    Description:
    A powerful rapture attack that targets one specified of the internal body, namely the heart. Harrigan focusses his rapture on where a human's heart should be and releases a double rapture attack on it. However unlike other rapture attacks that can be aimed from a distance, this one needs to be at least one meter away from the target.
    Strengths:
    - 2 S rank hits on a targets heart
    - takes up 10% from targets MP
    - hits add up to paralyze ability
    Weaknesses: 
    - Holder type mages that don't use a mp source are not affected
    - damage is 50% less effective against those of higher rank
    - Only usable on creatures, humans and objects with magical energy
    - Long cooldown compared to duration
    Duration/Cooldowns 
    - Duration: 1 post
    - Cooldown: 15 posts