Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello, fellow fans of Fairy Tail (help me get started on the site please)

Byoncla
    Byoncla

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None so far
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hello, fellow fans of Fairy Tail (help me get started on the site please) Empty Hello, fellow fans of Fairy Tail (help me get started on the site please)

Post by Byoncla 5th October 2012, 10:22 pm

So I am new here, but you probably already guessed that. I am not very "internet" and this is the first RPG that I am part of. I was wondering how to get started, how to join up woth people, and well, basically everything. I am a bit worried about messing things up, and probably will be quiet until I understand better what is going on. (Really guys, I know NOTHING).
    I also would like to know about making spells, and charcters, and how the ranks, jobs, jewels and everything else works. Ive been reading Fairy Tail for about a month and have recently got caught up in the manga. I am on the anime now. Please dont feel shy to comment that im doing something wrong (like that im supposed to be roleplaying right now or something), as I need a helping hand, and any piece of advice would make a huge difference in my experience of this site.

Thank you very much - Byoncla

Last edited by Byoncla on 5th October 2012, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed guesses to guessed and added some more questions)
    Jermin
    Jermin
    Lamia Scale's Corroding Titan

Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : "Levi" the Force

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Hello, fellow fans of Fairy Tail (help me get started on the site please) Empty Re: Hello, fellow fans of Fairy Tail (help me get started on the site please)

Post by Jermin 5th October 2012, 11:38 pm

Hi there, welcome to this site. Remember to read the rules first cause then you'll know what to do.

and nice to meet you, see ya soon ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, fellow fans of Fairy Tail (help me get started on the site please) Jerms310

Rex's Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Hello, fellow fans of Fairy Tail (help me get started on the site please) 12
    Tajima [Banned]
    Tajima [Banned]

Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Skiadrum The Shadow Dragon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Hello, fellow fans of Fairy Tail (help me get started on the site please) Empty Re: Hello, fellow fans of Fairy Tail (help me get started on the site please)

Post by Tajima [Banned] 6th October 2012, 12:40 am

Hello..im Seikairyuu.Its nice to meet you.
    Welcome to this site.If u need any help or have a problem. U can PM me or other stuff.
    Hope to see you active soon and enjoy RPing here, See ya Soon! : )
    :laugh:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, fellow fans of Fairy Tail (help me get started on the site please) Untitled-1-1

Tajima Yuchiro | Shadow Dragon Slayer

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:51 am