Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Reaper and the Aura mage(Melyre/Stardust social/private)

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sebertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip:The Reaper
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Reaper and the Aura mage(Melyre/Stardust social/private) Empty The Reaper and the Aura mage(Melyre/Stardust social/private)

Post by Melyre 8th December 2014, 6:59 am

Melyre walked to a bar she hadent visited in a while, she was well know from the bar tender there as before she came there very often to drink. She entered the bar and sat down at a booth '' The usual for me '' she ordered. She looked at the people around the bar and waited for her drink to come. The bartender came quickly and surved her drink after that he went to take the orders from different people around the bar. She took a sip from her wisky and let out a little sigh '' It feels good to be back hare again ''.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Reaper and the Aura mage(Melyre/Stardust social/private) If8ys9w
    Stardust
    Stardust

Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aura Force
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Reaper and the Aura mage(Melyre/Stardust social/private) Empty Re: The Reaper and the Aura mage(Melyre/Stardust social/private)

Post by Stardust 8th December 2014, 8:02 am

Before setting out on his mission tomorrow with some guy he never met before, Jian wanted to clear his head. Close to the guild was a city. This area was very vague and Jian never had been here before. He walked around for a bit. He felt that people looked at him. Jian sighed while he thought about his outfit.

"They never wear these classic mage clothes anymore. Well, too bad for them."

He said to himself while he enter a little bar, somewhere downtown. The bar felt quiet when he enter, probably again because of his cloak and hat. Jian walked up to the bar and sat down. Some seats away from the mage sat a girl. Jian looked at her from under his hat and smiled a bit.

" Why are there always hotties where I am, lucky me."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Reaper and the Aura mage(Melyre/Stardust social/private) Umineko-no_00375834_zpsa6b79b4a
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Reaper and the Aura mage(Melyre/Stardust social/private) Empty Re: The Reaper and the Aura mage(Melyre/Stardust social/private)

Post by Melyre 8th December 2014, 10:37 am

Melyre looked at the person that sited he was dressed classical mage clothes that she had seen a few times in the store but never actually saw anyone where, she took another sip from her drink and took a closer look at the mage that sat not far away from her. She didn't quite hear what he said and didn't even see his face except for a smile that was on his face. She shruged a little and took another sip from her drink. '' Wierd people '' she mumbled very weakly so no one hears her.

Stardust
    Stardust

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Stardust 8th December 2014, 1:18 pm

Jian nodded to the bartender and grinned.

" Who is that girl over there? She looks like she got a great personality. "

The bartender sighed and shook his head.

"Don't even try. She is not interested."

" I'll see."

Jian said while he shove a seat towards the girl untill he sat next to her.

" You know anything about this place. I just got end up here and it feels a bit weird. You come here often?"

He said with his smooth and calm voice.

The Reaper and the Aura mage(Melyre/Stardust social/private) Umineko-no_00375834_zpsa6b79b4a
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 9th December 2014, 5:07 am

Melyre looked at the wizard that sat next to her and saw more of his face now '' Yea, i come quite often hare what do you need '' she replied softly as she waited for the response from the mage.

'' But before we go anywhere i'm going to introduce my self. I'm Melyre Sanguine a mage from Sabertooth '' she said to the mage and emptied her drink and stood up from her chair. She took out a few jewels from her black coat to pay the drink she had bought.

Stardust
    Stardust

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Stardust 9th December 2014, 5:15 am

"Oh how rude of me,"

Jian said while he facepalmed himself.

"My name is Jian Alexander Stardust, pleasure to meet you Milady."

He said while he stood up as well. With a little bow to the girl, he took her hand gracefully and landed a soft kiss on the back. After that he stood up again and smiled.

"You are from Sabertooth, hm? I heard not much about that guild besides the stories about rough men and women that inhabited the guildhall. Is that true?"

He asked the girl with a raised eyebrow. His smile stayed fixed on his face.

"Oh, by the way. I am a fierce member of the new guild here close by. Cor Draco."

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 3:08 pm