Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Snowy Cottage [Job|Tai Long]

Tai Long
    Tai Long

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Eltanin (A.K.A. Celestial Dragon Aspect)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Snowy Cottage [Job|Tai Long] Empty The Snowy Cottage [Job|Tai Long]

Post by Tai Long 24th November 2014, 9:46 pm

Job Details:

Tai Long bent over, placed his hands on his knees, feigning catching his breath. A normal human would have been winded after the long trek up to the Mountain Village where the job Tai had taken was located, but Tai was not a normal human. As a Celestial Spirit, he had a very hardy physique, and could take more punishment than even the toughest human. The hike was nothing to him. But, he had to keep up appearances, so he had to pretend to be out of breath. After a few moments, he straightened up and looked around. He was standing in the center of the Mountain Village, which was dusted with white snow. It was freezing, but Tai had no warm clothing except for his thin hoodie. But that was fine. As a dragon, Tai could be warm in the coldest place on Earthland with nothing more than what he was wearing. After he had looked around, he walked further through the village, walking and walking and walking until he reached an empty area marked with a sign reading 'To the mage who took the job, this is where the house is going.' Tai nodded. He was in the right place.

Word Count: 202 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Snowy Cottage [Job|Tai Long] Finalresized_zpsd7ed93ea

Jobs Completed

D-rank - 0||C-rank - 0||B-rank - 0||A-rank - 0||S-rank - 0||SS-rank - 0||10-year - 0||100-year - 0

Tai Long
    Tai Long

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Snowy Cottage [Job|Tai Long] Empty Re: The Snowy Cottage [Job|Tai Long]

Post by Tai Long 25th November 2014, 8:24 am

Not long after Tai had read the sign, an old man hobbled up to stand next to him. After a moment's silence, Tai looked over at him. "You're Barte, I assume?" he said. The old man looked back at Tai and nodded. "That's me name, alright. You must be that young mage I hired to help me build this house." he said. Tai nodded. "That's right. My name is Tai. Tai Long." he answered. "So, what do I need to do here?" Tai asked. Bartre looked Tai up and down, then nodded. He liked what he saw. "Yer a good, strong-looking boy. You'll be liftin' logs fer me an' my son, Ninko, to set in place an' mortar." he said in his growly accent. Tai nodded. This was exactly what he expected to do. "So, where are these logs?" he said, looking around. In answer, Bartre simply pointed at a forest at the base of the mountain, then at an axe and a cart. Tai groaned.

Word Count: 166

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed

D-rank - 0||C-rank - 0||B-rank - 0||A-rank - 0||S-rank - 0||SS-rank - 0||10-year - 0||100-year - 0

Tai Long
    Tai Long

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Snowy Cottage [Job|Tai Long] Empty Re: The Snowy Cottage [Job|Tai Long]

Post by Tai Long 25th November 2014, 3:22 pm

Suppressing another groan, Tai grabbed the axe and the handle of the cart. He resigned himself to hours of hard labor as he trundled the cart down the mountain path. It was several minutes before he got to the forest. He went deeper until he found trees of the size Bartre had told him were best before he left, then he squared himself up and took a swing at the nearest trunk with his axe. It bit deep into the wood with a satisfying 'thunk'. Tai grinned savagely. He actually liked this part. He pulled the axe free of the trunk, then swung again. He kept swinging and swinging and swinging until, at last, the tree fell. Tai grinned again as the tree hit the ground with a massive thud. He picked up the fallen tree and set it on the stump it once was attached to with hardly any visible effort, then proceeded to chop the tree short where the branches started in one huge swing. He then cut the tree in two with another swing. Tai swung the axe once more, burying the blade in the stump, then lifted the logs into the cart.

Word Count: 196

Jobs Completed

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 3:06 pm