Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crashers (Saeko and Akryn)

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Wedding Crashers (Saeko and Akryn) Empty Wedding Crashers (Saeko and Akryn)

Post by Akryn 24th November 2014, 12:38 pm

Spoiler:

Akryn waited patiently by the front door of the church, his sword on his hip, set of knives on his back. Instead of his usual battle attire, which he wore on most missions, consisting of leather pants, jacket, and black shirt, he wore something a bit classier. Admittedly, he had had to borrow it from someone else in the guild. But thankfully, the black pants, white shirt, and black trench coat looked nice on him, and surprisingly fit. Although, he had to admit, the red glove and the knives on his back kind of threw the whole look off......still, he looked nice.

As did his partner, Saeko, he thought as he looked over towards her, smiling a bit. This job was an excellent team building thing, and he was really looking forward to working with Saeko. He really enjoyed her company, and though she did her best it seemd to scare everyone away from her, he felt like she really needed a friend, someone willing to put forth the effort to get to know her.

"Hey Saeko, you look good today. That outfit really compliments your good looks." He said with a wink, before nodding to another wedding guest. "God this detail is boring. Weddings are annoying in my opinion. Most of em end in fights and areguments any way. Seriously, I think if more people would spend their time working on getting closer to each other and understanding one another, rather than looking for tax discounts, love would mean something more."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 3:27 am