Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hakumis String Magic

Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By The Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Hakumis String Magic Empty Hakumis String Magic

Post by Hakumi Nazu 6th November 2014, 7:16 am

Primary Magic: String Magic
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Holder.
    Description: The magic consists of a string that requires magical energy to be fused into it. The color of the string is based on the holders personality. If the holder is very upbeat and positive it's blue, if the holder has a lot of pride, it would be green, if the holder is evil, it would be red, and if the holder is very childish and playful, it would be pink. The string can be turned into any object the holding is capable of forming with it. The string can stretch to any length and for all holders, unbreakable.

The color of Hakumis string is blue because she is very upbeat and positive. She creates things based on what she has created herself or she has seen be created. For animals, she had to have seen the animal and know something about it in order to create it. Her string can use the ability of whatever she turn it into.
    Strengths:
    •It can stretch to any length.
    •It is unbreakable.
    •If the holder loses his or her string, it will start glowing so bright that it could be seen 900 miles away.
    Weaknesses:
    •Creating larger objects take a longer time.
    •She has to see the object created or have created it herself to use it.
    •She has to see the animal in person and know something about it in order to create it.
    •It is bad at close range combat.
    •It has a vibrant blue color so sneak attacks aren't possible.
    Abilities/Powers:
    •She can duplicate the string for a limited amount of time. Duration, 3 posts, Cool down rate 8 posts.
    •She can combine her string with the color of anyone else who gas a different color string.

Spell Template

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hakumi Nazu on 7th November 2014, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Hakumis String Magic Empty Re: Hakumis String Magic

Post by Guest 6th November 2014, 4:45 pm

Hey there again Hakumi =] I'm going to be reviewing your magic form for you. All edits will be written in the spoiler below in blue. If you have any questions regarding any of the edits I request then please feel free to speak with me =] There may be more edits after this, but these will be the edits that I see at this point in time.

Before we start I should explain to you how the duration and cooldowns work. They are measured in posts, and the cooldown should ALWAYS be at least one post longer than the duration (so if the duration is 2 posts then the cooldown should be at least 3 posts). Furthermore, the cooldown kicks in once the duration ends.

I also suggest you read/re-read the rules (see here) and try maybe checking out other approved magic forms if you ever have trouble understanding anything the app requires, or ask in the chatbox/via pm if you've any questions =]

Now without further ado, let's do this! =D

Spoiler:
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By The Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Hakumis String Magic Empty Re: Hakumis String Magic

Post by Hakumi Nazu 7th November 2014, 4:50 pm

Bump~ Done editing, please review.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hakumis String Magic Untitled-1_zpsavrjyn3u
    My sugar mama's autograph <3:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 5:42 pm