Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job; Afternoon Freakout [Eli, Mira - Team]

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reflection
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job; Afternoon Freakout [Eli, Mira - Team] Empty Job; Afternoon Freakout [Eli, Mira - Team]

Post by Arsene Mayura 31st October 2014, 5:10 pm

The Job:

It was a pleasant day really. The sun was bright, then breeze was perfect. It was always on the nice days people did stupid stuff. It's not surprising though, who wants to wreck a town on a rainy day? Eli shook his head. Was he really so bored that he was questioning the motivations behind a couple lunatics? He was a social creature, and thrived off interaction with others. So days like today, where he was alone, he couldn't quite find a focus for his attention. For the most part the streets had been cleared; it'd be slightly surprising to see people walking around when there were several mages going crazy throughout the town after all. There were still some people roaming however, mostly ones who hadn't heard the news or encountered it. He hoped that they'd be smart enough to run on sight.

He'd arranged to work with someone else for the job, but currently they were nowhere to be found. Mira, as she was called, was a guild mate he had met briefly in the hall before, and he had decided to try and pick her up for a mission since Emilia was busy with someone else, and he needed someone to take the hits for him. The question would come from how Mira could do that, but he was sure she'd be fine. Worst comes to worst he just doesn't talk to her again after the mission, not that hard. They hadn't really arranged a meeting place, but Eli figured they'd run into each other eventually. For now he'd simply scout out what he could of the town. He was entering the market area now, where the mages were apparently roaming around. This is where he'd need to start being on guard. So far the street was clear, but his hand was by his card holder and was at the ready to attack anything on sight.

Magic Info:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mira Fuilur
    Mira Fuilur

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus' Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon Blood Armor
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job; Afternoon Freakout [Eli, Mira - Team] Empty Re: Job; Afternoon Freakout [Eli, Mira - Team]

Post by Mira Fuilur 2nd November 2014, 3:28 pm

Mira was approaching the town steadily, occasionally skipping over a couple of her steps on the way there. She wasn't in a terrible mood for once, and it was showing. She was actually, shocker, not frowning. As she came into the town, she gave a stretch, looking around. It was quite deserted, something she definitely expected from a job like this. A job like this... She thought, her blood racing through her at the mere radical notion of that job.

She was excited. It was finally a job she could take involving combat, of all things! All of her practicing really didn't help her catch puppies particularly quickly. It was a waste of her talents, as she liked to phrase it in her head. What use was a smokescreen, or bullets, against a cute puppy? She honestly hated it. Soon, however, she saw Eli, the young man who'd asked for her help on this job, standing guard, looking around for any of the wizards they'd been hired to protect the town from.

"Oi, Eli! Over here!" She started running towards him, giving a bit of a wave as she jogged over to his side. "So, this is the place? Glad I didn't get lost. What's it looking like right now? All quiet?" She asked, pacing a bit. "Or are you actually a bigger badass than you show and take them all out before I got here?" She paused before laughing. "Hah, nah, maybe two or three at the least...sorry if my confidence is lacking in you~" She teased.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mira's Theme:

Battle Theme:

Demon Blood Armor (Magic)
    Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reflection
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job; Afternoon Freakout [Eli, Mira - Team] Empty Re: Job; Afternoon Freakout [Eli, Mira - Team]

Post by Arsene Mayura 4th November 2014, 7:30 pm

Eli watched as the young girl practically strode on rainbows towards him. She looks to be on such a high he wondered what exactly she did before coming here. He knew she was excited to be on her first job, but this seemed like a little much to him at least. Well, that wasn't exactly bad for him however; the more eager she was, the easier she'd be to lead on. All he needed was her in front of him and he could handle the rest, then be home for a drink.

He gave a small smile at Mira as she stood before him, bowing his head slightly in recognition. "Unfortunately, I'm not that quick of a start. So far I haven't seen or heard anything, so the main damage must be a little further into the market. If we start to move forward we should be able to pick up some signs to follow; fire mages aren't exactly the most subtle." He started to move forward, casual examining his surroundings as they walked.

'A decent amount of alleyways around here, it'll give me a good place to hide and snipe off a few. Also some emergency escape routes. We shouldn't be too far off from them by now, so I need to keep an eye out for ambushes as well.' He moved a bit slower than normal, making sure to follow slightly behind Mira. "So, are you willing to share what you had on your way here with me? I think I could go for a rush like that right now."

Magic Info:

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 4:19 am