Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find that book!

Arkhives
    Arkhives

Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find that book! Empty Find that book!

Post by Arkhives 21st October 2014, 7:42 pm

Find that book! 2zqr7k4
    Tsu's Themes:

Things never work out the way you want them to. Tsu believed that when he woke up today he would be issued with a serious mission. With a serious dedicated team. However when he woke up he was just sitting under a tree he had dozed off under and looked like he had drunk his life away. He was in such a state because of a reoccuring dream. It was like no matter where he went his past haunted him. Trying to shake off his disgruntled behavior/ he grabbed his nerby accessories, his bulky red beads which he placed on his neck and his gun holster with the six locked wolves guns which he placed on his hip.

"I need to do something to keep myself going..."

After a few minutes of thinking he finally decided to take up a mission today. There was no point in sulking about being a d rank and doing nothing about it. The best way to rank up was to be proactive in as many ways as possible. As Tsu walked from under the big old oak tree he saw a short figure near a bulletine board posting up a new quest. Funny cause he was on his way to do one. As he walked up to the board, passing a few pedestrians, he saw three quest but two were for animal catchers. Tsu had no intention of running around after some idiot owners pet. It was way to much work for the pay. The third mission was to find a book and the pay was reasonable for such a simple thing. It just so happened that this was the same mission that was just posted by the little short figure. He would have to thank whoever it was that posted it. Tsu himself had a fondness for books. They took you to new worlds, helped make new memories...and helped to forget.

"Changing that train of thought...where is a place I could find a book?"

"Ah. The library should have it."
    Arkhives
    Arkhives

Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find that book! Empty Re: Find that book!

Post by Arkhives 22nd October 2014, 12:48 am

Find that book! 2zqr7k4
    Tsu's Themes:

Tsu walked into the library calm and collected as always. His long brown hair that reached to his calves swayed in the wind. His gray eyes chilling whatever they landed on. He had the presence of someone important as soon as he walked in.  He wore a kimono and had red, white and brown bulky beads that rested on his neck.  On his hips rested six guns with the muzzles in the shape of snarling wolves. Three were black and the others were white..  As tsu walked  he saw someone in a hood at the counter to his right.
    Going up to them he pulled out the paper he got from the bulletin board. And put it in front of the person.

"Im looking for this..."

The librarian picked up the paper, looked at it and gasped. Then  started to freak out. After about 20 seconds she calmed down enough to speak.

"W..why are you looking for that?"

"Its for a friend"

"I cant help you..."

"Listen miss i dont understand why you cant just tell me where the book is"

That....book! Is not in this library. Its not in any library"

"Why?"

"Why?...Its a cursed thing."

"Cursed thing?"

"Something that should not exist."

"But it does and i want to know where it is."

"Why?"

"..."

"So if you would be so kind  would you please leave."

"Not until I find that book."

Turning away from the counter Tsu began to leave. The Liberian that had been impeding his search was actually kind of attractive but she tried to hide it for some reason. She wore a black cloak that shrouded from her shoulders to the floor. Her red voluminous hair was tied into a ponytail that hung to the middle of her back. Her eyes were a piercing green and her skin was a caramel color.

She also was being very persistent in trying to stop him. As he was walking down the aisles of books he saw her peeping on him from the counter.  It was obvious that the book was here if she watched him like that. But what type of book would put some one on edge like that? Pulling out the paper from the bulletin board from earlier tdu observed the name of the book.

" The Book of Coming Forth By Night?"

"I wonder what its about?"

"sounds... interesting."

"Maybe this book makes me stronger ...thats why no one wants it found."

"If this book makes you stronger I must find it."

Looking over his shoulder tsu saw the librarian leaning on her desk to peek at him. As they made eye contact she tried to hurry back to her seat but triped and fell exposing her pandabear panties.

Seeing a opportunity tsu snuck behind her by going through the rows of magazines.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 7:46 am