Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A late arrival

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self taught
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: True Biomancy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A late arrival  Empty A late arrival

Post by kyle261 21st October 2014, 3:36 am

Alexander knew he was Running late he was day's behind Schedule and new he would  have a lot of Explaining to do. Truth of the matter was he was lost and unsure if he was even in the right place this time around but that was no excuse least of all to him.  he knew his chances of meeting kiba here period were slim, and his chance of it being on friendly terms were now none existent. But that only encouraged him more so too find Kiba.

Alexander had been wondering the streets for over an hour, he had been told this was the right place but he had never established a location to meet with kiba not that it would have mattered to his knowledge this was his first time ever visiting this city. Feeling defeated he stopped and sat down on a near by bench. he had cursed at himself for not setting anything up before hand it was a mistake he would not soon allow himself to forget.

"who knows maybe i'll find somebody who's heard of a guild near by that could lead me in the right direction, i remember him being kinda popular or something like that." alex said knowing he was talking to himself aloud yet again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A late arrival  0007811
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A late arrival  Empty Re: A late arrival

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 21st October 2014, 3:47 am

"Your late." Kiba had been wandering today when he had seen Alexander. He had heard the woman tell him to go to Magnolia, and after everything that had happened he was suspicious of her. He walked up the the man as he sat on the bench. "Did you go to see her?" Kiba wondered if he had or not, but he had taken far longer than he should have arriving. He may be jumping to conclusions but hes recent discovery's made him wary of any dark guild member, he wish to protect the one he cared for, even if she was oblivious. "Forgive me for prying but... I have thinks i don't want to even risk." he motioned to follow. "Lets get lunch at least."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A late arrival  QGrxNTU
    kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by kyle261 21st October 2014, 3:49 pm

Alex looked up “I apologize for my being tardy” he excused himself, it had been a long day and Alex hadn’t even thought about eating since the night before. His stomach growled loudly people began to look and couple of girls giggled as they walk by, he knew he was going to need a lot this time around.

I agree, but this time I must insist I pay after making you wait so long.” Alex said as he walked along side kiba he had herd the man’s question and knew this was not the place to discuss such delicate matters after all he did not appear to be the most open minded person when it came to matters with dark guilds or questionable people. “About that let us save such conversation for a more private area. I dislike speaking about my personal affairs in public.” Alex requested.

A late arrival  0007811
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 22nd October 2014, 11:27 pm

Kiba raised a eye brow and motioned for kyle to follow. "I will admit my reasons for trying to dissuade you from join SS are personal, but at the same time you don't seem to be the Murder type." Kiba open the door to the little shop. Kiba enters the building and moves to his usual seal, A woman in a black apron walks up.

"Hey Kiba. Same as always?" The girl asks, her name tag reads Mayrie. Kiba nods, and she turns to Kyles. "Need something to drink Hun?" she sets down a Menu and waits for the mans drink order before leaving to get them.

A late arrival  QGrxNTU
    kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by kyle261 23rd October 2014, 12:16 am

"sure i'll take some juice, doesn't matter what kind" alex said picking up the menu and looked it over hungrily after a few seconds he had already figured his order before the waitress could walk away "im also ready too order miss" alex said quickly. as she turned around he spoke rapidly making sure she kept up and wrote everthing he wanted " i will have three salmon, a thick steak, a side mashed potatoes, two salads, and four slices of cake. Severed in that order if you wouldn't mind."

as she departed alex turned his attention back to kiba, it was now that his demeanor changed from slightly happy to dangerously serious and calm. he feared he the conversation could take a turn for the worst if things were to be misunderstood, and that was the last thing alex wanted. "I can understand your need for caution as you have warned the SS guild is not to be taken lightly, so i can't blame you for being so careful. i will admit i did go to see the girl before coming here" alex admitted "However i tell you this not to show that i will always be honest with you and tell you everything for you have not yet earned that honor, i tell you this at a great risk, because i believed you to be honest with me. I went to her to let her know that i had decided to join this guild of yours and i wanted to know why she had so boldly lied to me, i did not want there to be any bad blood between me and her. I will not assume to know how you deal with your personal affairs but i never leave anything unfinished, and after being approached by an SS member earlier in the day only to be warned about them later by you, I did not think it wise to allow such matters go the way they did. Especially after your warning of how deadly they can be to their own, i did not wish to see how they would recact to someone who would so willingly turn down there offer with out saying a word to them as to why." alex explained

"i will admit you are correct in your assumption of me, i am disgusted by the mere mentioning of the word murder. i do not like it and would prefer to avoid suck a barbaric resolve, for me humanity is my entertainment and death is just a sloppy way to end my show. that isn't to say i will not defend my self but if the person can be reasoned with, then well lets just say i like to use my words." said alex his demeanor lightening up a bit as he attempted a slight smile. he had remembered kiba making mention of things he dare not put at risk and some how this puzzled alex so much so he felt compelled to ask even if it was against his better judgement. " Excuse my prying but my curiosity knows no bounds, so forgive me but i must ask you mentioned something to me a moment ago you said : I have things i don't want to even risk, why would you tell me this? wouldn't just mentioning such put them at risk if they were not already? " he asked as a completely dumbfounded look over took his face.

A late arrival  0007811
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 23rd October 2014, 12:52 am

Kiba frowns and shrugs. "Indeed she is in constant danger. I did not wish to allow anyone to add to that danger." Kiba looks at the table. "She is in constant danger... even with out you adding to it." Kiba offers a weak smile. "I guess you could say i love her but... well hitting on her is like hitting on a broom." Kiba laughs slightly. "If you meet Kyll... I never said that." The food arrives a few seconds later, Kiba's order consisted of a Cup of tea and a plate of rice cakes.

A late arrival  QGrxNTU
    kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by kyle261 23rd October 2014, 1:07 am

Alex dug in, savoring every bite, as he listened to kiba speak. kyll he had never herd the name before but made sure to comit it to memory in case the name were to ever arise in conversation again, "you need not worry i doubt i will ever meet her, normally i would ask more on the subject but i can tell it's very personal for you so i shall not pry any further" alex said.

Offering a kind smile and a light laugh before returning to his food, alex spoke in between bites " so.. now that i am here and i assume this is as good a place as any...... I would like to get down to business i came to this town as you so invited ..... what ....now?" he said as he went back to eating and drinking making sure to do his best to pay attention.

A late arrival  0007811
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 23rd October 2014, 1:17 am

"You finishes eating then we go to the guild hall." Kiba took a sip of tea and a a bite of rice cake. "besides there is no hurry." Kiba pulls out a book and eats, waiting on the man to finish his food. Kiba found this book oddly written there was a underlying message that kiba had been picking up on the entire time and that was after the other books in the series. But even after all the books something was missing, some key aspect was missing, but what. Kiba frowned this was going to annoy him, he did not know why but it seem like these books had some kind of link to Kyll. "Useless. he tosses the book back in it bag and finishes his food.

A late arrival  QGrxNTU
    kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by kyle261 23rd October 2014, 1:53 am

Alexander took his time seeing as how kiba was in no rush. after an hours time alexander had just finished his last slice of cake, he stood and left his payment on the table as kiba stood he turned and spoke "well lead the way and if you wouldn't mind could you enlighten me a bit more about what i can expect from this guild, seeing as how i have never actually been a part of a guild before." alex stepped back as to allow kiba to take the lead.

A late arrival  0007811

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:48 am