Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The end of a story (Closed)

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The end of a story (Closed)  Empty The end of a story (Closed)

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 18th October 2014, 5:47 pm

Rose sighed as she walked through the spooky forest. It had been a month since she had gotten turned into a vampire and she was used to the feel of things now. She was in the forest trying to hunt some Vulcans for their blood but it seemed like she couldn't find any. She growled as she punched a tree "I am hungry god dammit! I just want some Vulcan blood!" she yelled as she heard a chilling whisper that expanded all around her. She looked around as the world started to spin around her when suddenly she felt a hand touch her back "Hey there." the voice said quietly.

When she turned around she saw a handsome looking man standing there. She hesitantly nodded towards him and leaned on the tree "What do you want? Who are you?" she started asking all these questions and the white haired man just chuckled and shook his head "I just had a feeling that you needed some help... you know I know how it feels to always be afraid and on the run..." the man muttered as he had a wicked grin on his face. Roses eyes went wide and she started to stammer "W-Who Are you?!" she said with a raised voice as she was starting to cry. The man just simply had a smug grin on his face "People know me as the demon of demons, the king of the darkness... but you? You may call me Lex." he man chuckled as he pulled a knife out of his pocket "No one loves you... you are a freak just like me... you belong to the shadow realm." he said grimly as Rose started to realize what exactly she was.

"I came here to make a deal with you." he said as he pulled out his knife "Cut a line in your wrist and you will belong to the shadow realm... You will be loved there, you will belong there." he said as he handed Rose the knife. Slowly and Hesitantly she cut a slit in her wrist and as soon as the first drop of blood hit the ground a purple blaze formed around the two and Lex sliced his hand through the air "TO THE SHADOW REALM WITH YOU!" he yelled in a booming voice as Rose fell into a portal with a deafening scream.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:56 am