Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[job] Pesky Blockade: Shining Ace and Antonia Leviaette

Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Regal Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[job] Pesky Blockade: Shining Ace and Antonia Leviaette Empty [job] Pesky Blockade: Shining Ace and Antonia Leviaette

Post by Shining Ace 18th October 2014, 4:28 pm

Job Info:

Ace and Stella sat across from each other in a carriage that they were able to hire after Stella had extorted their rent payment from him so they wouldn't need to walk from their guild hall to Clover Town even after how Ace had explained that it wouldn't even bring them all the way to the Clover Town train station where they were to meet their client and the wizard from another guild who was going to be working on this task with them and until they got there they were in the dark. Ace remembering how Stella took the rent money to pay for the carriage frowned and looked over at her to see her drinking a cup of tea from a flask that was bright green matching her attire in clothes in colour, Stella raised an eyebrow noticing how Ace was frowning at him "What?" she asked in a tone similar to that of a mother losing her temper, Ace sighed sitting up right crossing his arms "I hope you have the money to replace the rent money for our house."
    "Hmph, your the man of the house, you should be bringing in a better in come."
    "Says the princess who ran away from home only to stalk and leach off me and besides this carriage was completely unnecessary."
    "It was perfectly necessary the trains to Clover Town have been cancelled after all."
    "You can fly Stella, you have wings."
    "I can't fly all the way there, I'd get tired and fall, plus we both know I would have left you behind...your making me sound like a bird..."
    "One I could have caught and carried you when you have gotten tired, secondly you flying faster then I can run is just crazy talk."
    Suddenly the carriage came to a halt followed by the sound of the driver telling them to get out, upon getting out Stella instantly using her wings took ton the sky waving and calling back to him "I'll meet you at the station.", Ace being left speechless and in a dirt cloud as the carriage pulled away sighed screaming internally "Honestly that girl is going to be the reason I go to war or is going to be the death of me." Shaking his head briefly he then pulled his head phones over his ears and began to make his way to the Clover Town Train Station

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[job] Pesky Blockade: Shining Ace and Antonia Leviaette Ace11410
    [job] Pesky Blockade: Shining Ace and Antonia Leviaette Stella10
    Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 2
    C Rank: 0
    B Rank: 0
    A Rank: 0
    Total EXP: 575
    Exp to rank up: 0

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:54 am