Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

11 Sinners requirements

Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

11 Sinners requirements Empty 11 Sinners requirements

Post by Tuna 3rd October 2014, 5:49 am

Alright, hi. I don't often make suggestions, but when I do they usually come from my personal needs and wants.

So, this is about the 11 Sinners requirements. I am a darkie and a guild master. I would LOVE to apply for one of the Sins or even one of the Horsemen.

The thing is, I can't! I literally am unable to. I have only been guildmaster ever since the 11 Sinners of Fiore got introduced and the Edolas event hit the board.

Now, the requirements state I can only apply if I have participated in one GENERAL event (for Sins that is, Horsemen NEED 2 general events). At that time, the only posssibility was the Edolas Event which I wasn't interested in joining in with this character so I attempted to fire up a secondary event which failed. Now, since I didn't join the Edolas event I am going to have to wait until that is over, and then join the next one whenever that gets released and until then I am exempt as a darkie from joining the 11 Sinners of Fiore.

Please admins, lower the requirements. I would LOVE to apply and make an impact on the darkie scene, but I can't as all I can create are guild events which don't count towards the requirement (which muffles my motivation of doing them, tbh ._.). And events are in your hand, which I have no possibility of joining in the near future. Please please please, make it so guild-created events count! I will definitely make sure to differentiate when I have Tartarus internal story only by differentiating story arcs and actual events.

But if I ever make something epic with say... with Savage Skull, then that wouldn't count despite it potentially having a just as big impact on the IC universe as a regular event. So please please please, lower the event requirements because I am unable to keep up with the current ones.

That would be all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

11 Sinners requirements Empty Re: 11 Sinners requirements

Post by Aria Beleren 3rd October 2014, 12:39 pm

This is being updated please hold all comments and suggestions on this. TY

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:59 am