Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

"Sweet dreams kid..."

"Sweet dreams kid..." Empty "Sweet dreams kid..."

Post by Guest 28th September 2014, 3:57 am

A familiar figure would be seen walking through Era this evening. A platinum-blond haired man whom had left for his home country of Pergrande a few months before was now once again on Fiore soil, a place that he felt was his true home. He'd had so many experiences here and met so many people, it was hardly surprising he felt as such. Era in particular held multiple memories for him, some good and some bad. It was but one of these memories that brought him here today of all days. It was a single memory triggered by an unexpected event that had drawn the former Sabertooth Ace back to the rebuilding city.

Right now the city was silent. The builders had all gone home for a well-deserved rest and with the city still a long way from being completely rebuilt, the only real signs of life here were from the rebuilt Magic Council HQ, something that was considered to be a priority after the destructive events that had occurred here. The man's electric blue eyes paid no heed to that however. He continued his walk, heading instead towards a huge clearing in the center of the city; the location that held the strongest semblance to this memory he now held dearly. He glanced up to his right as he remembered how, midway through a sentence to a younger guildmate, a brick had fallen and nearly landed upon him. How he had explained about the three virtues of the Sabertooth guild using that fateful occurrence as a starting point.The young man had soaked up the information that was being fed to him, eager to learn more about this guild.

The figure smiled softly at the memory before continuing his solemn walk through the empty streets, finally reaching his destination and coming to a halt. His eyes moved over the area as if he were watching some kind of an event unfolding before him. In truth he almost was, as the memory began to almost play out in front of him. One of the greatest duels he'd ever had the privilege of being in.

It had been what felt like an age since his duel between himself and Kichiro. It was for the young mage's B-rank exam back when Marick was Sabertooth's examiner. The young man's enthusiasm to learn about the guild was reflected by his enthusiasm for this battle, which proved to be a duel between two of Sabertooth's strongest members at the time. Young Kichiro had shown signs of being a magical prodigy, his physical capabilities matching that of the Sabertooth Ace with ease.

"Marick! This duel has only just begun! I am going to show you the new me! The Number One ReQuip Mage!"

Marick gave a soft but sad chuckle as his head lowered. "You sure showed me Kichiro..." his spoke softly. "You still had much to learn when you left...but you were well on your way to achieving that goal. You hiccuped when you left...but you re-found yourself before I left. I'll never truly understand what's happened or how things ended up this way, but I know for sure that you would've undoubtedly reached your goal...and that Fiore will miss you and your devotion to bettering this country.

Through all the lessons I taught you, I also learned from and admired you in the process."

His head rose now, looking up at the sky above as the stars seemed to sparkle in reply to his words. "Keep that sword arm strong and ready for the day I join you. I promised you another duel after all..."

Marick remained in a silent vigil for a few moments before he finally lowered his head with a solemn nod and turned away. He had a lot to do now that he was back in Fiore. But he wasn't about to continue with his own life without saying goodbye another.

"Sweet dreams kid..."

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:46 pm