Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Return to duty. (Intro for Kaido)

Ban
    Ban

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Terra, Mattias, Kiara
    Experience : 75

Return to duty. (Intro for Kaido) Empty Return to duty. (Intro for Kaido)

Post by Ban 18th September 2014, 6:52 pm

Kaido stood silently in his cell, smirking in the darkness. Chains held his wrists, neck, and ankles, holding him near the wall. Not the most comfortable of livng arrangements, but not unsurprising. Kaido was in here for a reason. On his last mission, nearly six years ago, Kaido had leveled a small town in his pursuit of dark mages, causing thousands of jewels worth of damage, and injuring nearly fifty civilians in the process. Some of them critically. And of course several of the key leaders of the dark guild had been killed, and the information they might have had on other guilds had been lost with them. Added to the fact that he had attacked his commanding officer in the process, injured nearly a dozen rune knights, and permantly crippled two legal wizards, and Kaido had been locked up. The last incident, stacked with his other past transgressions, had gotten him locked up, for quite some time.

However, events had changed in the past few years. Kaido was friends with the guard, and had been kept informed on the worlds events. The many dark attacks, the return of acnologia, the sudden drop of volunteers for the rune knights. The knights were in trouble, and extremely low on man power. They needed help. They needed results. They needed a dark wizard hunter who wasn't afraid to get dirty. They needed Kaido, wether they wanted to admit it or not. And it was only a matter of time before they came for him.

As Kaido thought that, he heard footsteps in the hall way. It wasn't lunch time yet, he didn't hear any chains so they weren't bringing anyone in, and anyone else down this hall way certainly wasn't getting out any time soon. Hell, it was part of why he was down here. Any jail break would open his cell to most likely, and most mages down this hall were considered dark now. Kaido was part prisoner, part guard dog. No, anyone coming down this way was here for one thing. Him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men are near.
    If you hear the Whisper Men, then turn away your ear.
    Do not hear the Whisper men, whatever else you do.
    For once you’ve heard the Whisper Men, they’ll stop and look at you.

A hero is not the one that never falls. A hero is the one that gets up, again and again, and never gives up on his dream.
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Return to duty. (Intro for Kaido) Empty Re: Return to duty. (Intro for Kaido)

Post by Fancy Mel 22nd September 2014, 7:52 pm

Tack... Tack... tack... The sound of foot steps moved down the stair steps. Each step echoed down to the dungeon haunting Kaido's hearing. Finally the got faster as the steps made their way down to the last step. Tack.. Tack.. Tack.. Tack.. The got louder as the steps echoed in each cell. Finally with in Kaido's view a girl clad in pink with her hands behind her back walked slowly up to his cell.

"Aren't you a big fellow..." Her sharp and intelligent voice sounded directed at the rather large and manly figure. She looked him up and down and smiled. There stood the fourth chair, Melissa Sewell. Some people knew as a weirdo, but she walked up to him. "Harland never had any files around about you.. It's too bad though.. If he had told me about you I would have not ignored you for quite some time. I'm now just going through the jail cells." Mel said with a giggle. This man was tall. She felt that she would get a crick in her neck just from having a long conversation with him. "I know I'll remember your name.... What is it?" Mel asked trying to get on her tippy toes to see him eye to eye.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Ban
    Ban

Player 

Post by Ban 24th September 2014, 7:10 pm

"Names Kaido. Kaido Motomiji, former sergeant of the rune knights." he said, stepping towards the cell door, his chains rattling as he did. He stopped short, halfway across the cell, turning to look at his chains, before snarling and, with a yank, tearing the chains straight from the wall, so that he could approach the door properly and look out it at her, bending down so he could.

"Well you're a strange looking one aren't you. And you're and officer? Strange. So what happened to Harland? I had been told theknights suffered some losses. Didn't think he had been among them. Tell me something little one, who are you? And whats the situation upstairs? I had friends on the force before my little.....incident." he said with a bit of a grin.

Spoiler:

A hero is not the one that never falls. A hero is the one that gets up, again and again, and never gives up on his dream.
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 8th October 2014, 12:39 pm

Mel put a mittened hand on her chin. She had forgotten that she had buried her great grandson. She looked back up at Kaido. "Harland was killed by Sinali, a dark mage during the attack on Era. I tried to save him, but I couldn't." Her eyes softened as she looked at Kaido. "I never heard of you when I first enlisted..." Mel's eyes blinked as she looked at him straight in the eyes. He would have stood out in the ranks and probably was one of the taller members. In all of the pictures she had collected for the historians she never saw his face. "What brought you down here in the first place?" Mel asked in a very curious tone of voice.

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Ban
    Ban

Player 

Post by Ban 9th October 2014, 2:10 pm

"Well damn. I'll raise a glass in his honor when I get out. To damn many dieing of them dark mages, to many good ones." he said before grinning. "Why am I down here. Well lets see, you want the laundry list, or the final straw?" he asked, but started speaking again before she could answer. "List they gave in the hearing was unnecessary brutality, striking no less than three officers, striking no less than nine non commissioned officers, striking at least fifteen rune knights, destruction of two public buildings, destruction of one private building, unnecessary destruction of public roads, disobedience of orders, harming no less than twenty seven civillians, unnecessary destruction of a graveyard, and the senseless butchery of over one hundred mages." he said with a wicked grin, resting his arms on the door and pressing his face to the cell bars, causing the whole thing to groan under his weight. "The only reason I aint in permanent jail is because every mage I killed was a dark mage from the guild Black Wall. They had been planning an attack on a fledgling guild and I led my men, those who would follow anyway, against em. Against orders. It was when they were trying to stop me that I knocked around all those officers and sergeants. The rest happened over the course of the battle and my subsequent aresst. Oh yeah, resisting arrest, almost forgot that charge. Put an end to Black wall that day and saved the guild. But my superiors had wanted to use the guild as bait, to lure Black Wall into a trap they had laid. One that would have likely destroyed the fledgling guild, but hey would have saved hundreds of thousands of jewels in repairs and prevented all those injuries." he said, before spitting off to the side. "I live, work, and will die for one purpose. To wipe them dark wizards and guilds out, and keep innocents from being hurt by em. Yeah what I did caused a lot of damage and injury, but it was the better route I say. So, you gonna let me out? Or do my talents as a dark wizard hunter continue to go to waste?"

Spoiler:

Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 9th October 2014, 4:59 pm

Fancy Mel glanced at Kaido as he listed out all of his charges. For a mage that had done a ton, Harland sure did sweep everything under the rug. It seemed like the rest of the world had even forgotten about this guy. He then approached her with letting him out. She reached into the pocket on her apron and pulled out a key. Mel gave a smile as she was about to unlock him. He could be useful for the treachery with dark guilds, but she stopped short. She pulled the key back and looked at Kaido. Her blue eyes gazed into his. "I see... So your morals have more constitution than following orders. However there were a ton of mages you sentenced to death with out a fair trial which is against our beliefs." Mel paused for a moment and then came up with a good idea to redeem him. "You're allowed to come out, on some conditions." Mel grinned. "You have to understand the changes that have come to the morale of the soldiers. With the change in leadership there has been a change in policy. One the main goal of the Rune Knights is to value life. Not magic. You can figure out what I mean. Two, when I say arrest him. I mean you give him to me alive. Meaning that he gets a fair trial." By saying this Mel had revealed that she was not tainted by the politics of the Magic Council. "Three, you are so tall and gaudy, you are to carry me around on your shoulder when I travel with you guys." Mel giggled a bit. She was kidding about the third part.

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Ban
    Ban

Player 

Post by Ban 9th October 2014, 5:21 pm

"I can only promise that I will try and bring him in alive. There are a fair many times that is not possible, or mission conscious. For example, if my job is to catch a guild master, Imma catch him, and I aint gonna let his goons get in my way. I'll bulldoze em, survive or not is up to them. Now before I check in to this agreement, I'd like to hear these new policies. I aint treating no dark mage with kid gloves and niceities. As for the third one.....maybe, only if you are as entertaining as I think you might be." he said with a smile.

Spoiler:

Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 9th October 2014, 5:29 pm

Mel raised the key to the magic cell and it unlocked. "How about we discuss them over some actual food instead of this junk you get here." She walked her way up the stairs and then made her way into the main hallway. The entire time she watched behind her to make sure that Kaido was following her. Hopefully with the promise of an actual feast and some of the special wine she had put aside would be bait enough to keep him going. As soon as they reached the top of the steps it was very bright from tall of the daylight coming into the corridors. Mel looked back over at Kaido as she led him to the Mess Hall. "Didn't think you were going to be seeing day light today were you?"

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Ban
    Ban

Player 

Post by Ban 10th October 2014, 6:49 pm

Kaido followed Mel and laughed at her comment. "I could have removed that door at a moments notice, had I wanted to. Part of why they put me there, as another security system. An imprisoned one, but a security measure none the less. And besides, I cook far better than the mess hall ever did." he said, nodding to a pair of stunned looking rune knights who were staring up at his size. It would be very damned few knights that would remember Kaido, and so he would be, like he was to Mel at first, a reason to stop and gawk.

"Allright so tell me, am I being reinstated or starting new? I'm used to leading men into battle, and would either like to pick my own team, or go alone. For obvious reasons. I don't work well under others. To much politics, even in the field of law enforcement. Its downright despicable and I wont hesitate to smack down a dumb commander."

Spoiler:

Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 10th October 2014, 10:30 pm

Mel raised an eyebrow. "Oh no, I'm not reinstating you." She walked along the corridors with her hands behind her back. "Let's get something straight here. I have been reforming our soldiers to understand that they are HUMAN BEINGS. Not dogs that follow every command along with that hurt innocent people along the way. We have morals and a code we follow. The use of magic is not meant to kill with out a fair trial in court." She continued to walk forward. "Your atonement... Is very simple though." She turned to the entrance of the mess hall. "I highly doubt I would allow you to do field work with any other Rune Knights and in the areas you have been in and caused a lot of issues." Her shoes tacked on the floor as the two made their way past the cafeteria area and into the kitchen. She opened the door and the staff there turned around and glanced at her. "So... From the memo's you have sent me repeatedly... You're in need of a cook." She turned to Kaido. "I have a soldier here who can cook for you. Just make sure he gets some time off to go out on some jobs. I need him to not get too rusty. He's already rusty with his issues being locked up as he is"

She turned to Kaido and smiled. Mel giggled. "Welcome to you new assignment, Kaido. Also come see me when you're ready to get promoted again. I've got the perfect task for you." She smiled. "Let's start up our conversation of the many changes after you have cooked us up some lunch."

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Ban
    Ban

Player 

Post by Ban 11th October 2014, 6:17 pm

Kaido grinned once introduced to the kitchen and moved right on in, almost bowling poor Mel, and a few cooks, over in the process of grabbing a near by apron and tieing it on. Despite his massive size, his waist was quite thin and it fit pretty well. He immediately grabbed a large slab of beef and a knife, moving over to a cutting board. "Right! You go sit yourself down in the cafeteria and give me a few! I'll cook you up a side of beef and potatoes like you have never had before!" he said, taking the knife to the beef with a vengeance.

In less than an hour, Kaido was marching his way out of the kitchen, holding two of the kitchens biggest cutting boards, one to each hand. But it was apparent, these boards were not being used as recommended, as each one bore several steaming dishes, each putting off its own wonderful smell. "Here you are ma'lady! Fresh from the stove!" he said as he began sliding dish after dish onto the table. A stack of large, still sizzling steaks, with grilled onions and sautéed mushrooms in a thin, but delicious smelling brown gravy, forming a pool around the steaks. A massive bowl of fried rice, with small, crispy shrimp mixed in with it. A heaping stack of corn on the cob with melted butter. A massive stack of reddish ribs, with a dark brown sauce pooling around them that smelled both sweet and tangy. A large stack of steaming, meat filled buns, and a huge pot full of some light orange soup. Several cooks were staring at Kaido with shock, and obvious dismay as well, but several of the knights had perked up at the scents. "Better grub than any these boys have had in a while I say! Though, the kitchens gonna be needing a bigger budget with me at the stove." he said with a grin, as he stacked it all up and around Mel. "Well, dig in girl, so these men can follow after!"

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 7:05 am