Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

fudging fudgicle thief! [Lucifer and Thordur/Closed mission]

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

fudging fudgicle thief! [Lucifer and Thordur/Closed mission] Empty fudging fudgicle thief! [Lucifer and Thordur/Closed mission]

Post by Hodor 17th September 2014, 10:56 am

Admin wrote:Job:Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe!
    Player Requirements:D or C rank wizards, 1-4 team members, 150 word min per post, 5 post minimum (Dark Mages/Guildless Only)
    Job Requirements:D or C ranked wizard, Dark mage, no moral objection to thieving, recipe card must be intact and the employee must never speak of the job again if either of these terms are breached the contract is null and void, payment cancelled.
    Job Location: Peace Village
    Job Description:Chef William Dorvald would like a wizard to steal his rival's secret fudge recipe while he is away for the week and is willing to pay top dollar for silence on the subject and a speedy delivery.
    Reward: 1,000 jewels on delivery, 1,500 if presented in 5 posts (before the rival gets back).

Thordur was on his way to 'peace' village to hopefully find some new victims for his experiments for his needle experimanticus, upon arriving there was when he  suddenly got confronted by a rather shady businessman and dressed rather poorly, The man called himself 'Chef William Dorval' and said he was actually in a rival competition with a man who is famous around here so he doesn't get many customers himself *as the chef points across the street, you see a ginormous warehouse which was probably recently cleaned.* The man said to Thordur if he was willing to do a job for him. Thordur asks him what he should do about it and so the man invites Thordur inside in to his 'mancave' or in otherwords it's the managers office. While inside they discuss that Thordur should actually attempt to steal the recipe and avoid letting the man know of it hopefully he wouldn't get cought. Thordur thought to himself that thieving was no problem but the problem was not getting cought doing so, Thordur was not normally a thief but when the job required so of him, then of course without doubt he would do so
    Lucifer the Fallen
    Lucifer the Fallen

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip-Morning Star
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

fudging fudgicle thief! [Lucifer and Thordur/Closed mission] Empty Re: fudging fudgicle thief! [Lucifer and Thordur/Closed mission]

Post by Lucifer the Fallen 17th September 2014, 1:27 pm

Lucifer was hovering on the outside of the window, watching as they entered and spoke. He mumbled to himself as they spoke, hearing them through an open window. "This could be very interesting. I could get a bit of cash, huh?" he mumbled inaudable. Then thoughts starting going through his head. /What if this guy betrays me? Can I really trust him? What if I just kill him and take his job? Will that work? I don't know let's play this out Luce./ he thought he was crazy, thinking to himself like that. He started to speak up through the open window, with a cold, dark tone in his voice. "I'll join with this guy. There could be guards or whatever, and I can fly, giving us higher speed. Whatever he says, regardless I will get the reward for this trust me there." The man spun around looking at Lucifer, clearly surprised. "Wait... Who are you?" "That does not matter to you, all that matters is that if you value your life you will accept. For this guys sake as well." Lucifer laughed as he pointed to thorfur. "You want him to steal anyway, your still commuting a crime. Why not take me with him?" His black wings spread out, and he hovered more relaxed, waiting for the response.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

fudging fudgicle thief! [Lucifer and Thordur/Closed mission] Archangel-lucifer

XP so far- 37.5
    Jobs completed-
    1 D-Rank
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

fudging fudgicle thief! [Lucifer and Thordur/Closed mission] Empty Re: fudging fudgicle thief! [Lucifer and Thordur/Closed mission]

Post by Hodor 17th September 2014, 1:41 pm

Thordur was actually quite relieved that he wasn't alone to want to take this job and he would either have to be on lookout or that other guy would be on lookout. So without doubt Thordur said yes while not even showing a slightest hint of remorse of letting such a dangerous person in on his plan but nonetheless Thordur decided to let him help, Thordur said to the Strange man with a insanely psychotic and sadomaschistic scientist voice " Well Not that it matters to be but all i want is that we split the money, and i'll have no problem with helping you or you helping me, but first things first. I don't care what your name is so why don't we start the job hmm? I'll take the lookout unless you want to do it, i'm not really the sneaky type so if you could please sneak in there and take the recipe i'll be on the lookout for the owner while you attempt to find it, and if possible i'll stall the owner. Also the warning for when he's here is gona be 'ALLAHU AHKBAR', You got that?! Ok lets go!."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Lucifer the Fallen
    Lucifer the Fallen

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : None

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip-Morning Star
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucifer the Fallen 17th September 2014, 1:51 pm

"I can do the task alone. I don't care if we split the money. Think fast!" Lucifer flew in through the window and grabbed thordur. He flew out again and sped all the way through the town to the warehouse. As he reached there he set the man down and stood there for a second. "Wait here. Make sure no one enters that already isn't in there." He then flew all the way to the roof. He found a skylight that was over what seemed to be a manager office. /Bingo..../ he thought. Lucifer flew high up in the air, and came down through the skylight. "Argh!" he yelled as the glass started to cut his back and wings. /lets not do that agiain, Luce./ he searched the office, going desk to desk cabinet to cabinet. He found numerous recipes, none that was the one he was looking for. He finally looked through one folder and there it was. He took it, flew through the open skylight and sped towards the other mans shop. "COME ON I THINK WERE IN TROUBLE!!!" he yelled behind him.
    (For your post just say what you did while I was in the place and what happened afterward. Say something like "while lucifer was in there.... Then I saw him come out...." Or something like that.)

fudging fudgicle thief! [Lucifer and Thordur/Closed mission] Archangel-lucifer

XP so far- 37.5
    Jobs completed-
    1 D-Rank
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 17th September 2014, 2:17 pm

While lucifer was in there looking for the recipe a few guards noticed Thordur had been there for a while but thordur just explained to them that his friend was searching for something that he had lost inside there and he also said that the owner had let them in, of course Thordur wasn't so stupid as to show them his face so he put his hood a little further down so the guards wouldn't see his face if something went wrong, the guards eventually left and just in time Lucifer had found the recipe, Thordur was relieved and ran towards the other mans shop straight below Lucifer who had the recipe. Upon reaching the shop they noticed that the man was outside, very likely waiting for them. Thordur grabbed the recipe that lucifer had when he landed next to him and gave it to the old man. The old man was surprised it was so simple but Thordur didn't let him wander away from their payment. And so the man gave them both their half of the money 750 jewels each. Hopefully Thordur and Lucifer would work again sometime but for now THordur went the other way then Lucifer and so They parted ways.

[got permission from Lucifer for "Thordur grabbed the recipe."
    [exit/completeted]
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 18th September 2014, 12:49 pm

Approved
    fudging fudgicle thief! [Lucifer and Thordur/Closed mission] Tumblr_mammn4eLNV1r0gt4jo1_400

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 11:44 pm