Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ]

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

In Progress ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ]

Post by Viola-chan 15th September 2014, 10:40 am

Job Sheet:

It had been quite awhile since she last took a job that was a rank above her level, the fear of possibly messing up had filled up inside her head for the past two days. And for these past two days, she had been doing nothing but sitting in a ball in the corner of her room, pondering over what might happen. Although, today was the day, and there was no where to hide any longer. With a deep sigh, she would roll back her shoulders and undertake the task to knock on the door of the client. Which, took a few seconds of course. Get yourself together, Viola! she mentally hollered at herself, hand tightening into a fist to ascend up and knock onto the door.

The sound of shuffling and things breaking was heard from inside the house before it was opened, creepily if Viola might say so herself. "What do you want?" the voice was that of an old man, or so she assumed, as this person really did speak like one. Viola swallowed the lump in her throat, shuffling through the pocket of her side-bag to pull out a squashed piece of paper. She unravelled it, straightening it out as best she could before extending her arm out toward the old man. His tired and ill looking eyes were quite vivid now as he reached out and took the job sheet from her hand. "Ah, so you're here for the job, come in, come in," he said, fully opening the door allowing Viola to step inside, "I'm really not supposed to be out of bed, but-" he abruptly began to cough, the crimson-haired girl turning over toward him with wide-eyes before allowing him to place his arm around her shoulder for support. She began to guide him back to his room, which was strangely set up as the living room. Though this place had appeared creepy on the outside before, it now just seemed like a regular cozy old people home - yes, old people home.

"You really shouldn't be out of bed if you're this ill, sir." she remarked, pulling up a stool just next to the bed. He coughed once again, eventually calming down before closing his eyes, "Do you need anything before I go, or should I just start this job?" for some reason, seeing this old man in such an ill state saddened her. And it wasn't just him, it was everybody. If it were just a mer cold that could be cured with simple medicine, then she was fine. But, if it were something serious, like his state for example, she felt almost powerless for she couldn't do anything. Today, I will change that!

"Aren't you going to wait for your partner? I requested two people from your guild, not just one." he opened one eye to peer over at Viola who had now erected to her feet, chair pushed back and fallen onto the floor with a loud smack.

"T-Two?" she managed to blurt out, blinking multiple times before pulling the chair back up and sitting down. Who could it be? Surely he's mistaken, there was only one job sheet, right?  

Last edited by Viola-chan on 14th December 2014, 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ]

Post by Felicity Vrago 16th September 2014, 2:57 am

Katherine sat down at the guildhall working on getting the silverware polished and cleaned for dinner. The pieces of the cutlery had rust in them! How was the guild supposed to eat healthily with health hazards like oxidation in the very tools that they used to eat! This annoyed Katherine as she spent all day making sure everything was spotless so that Kyll could concentrate on cooking for everyone. In the end it would all be eventually done and left to dry. She sighed exhaustivelly at the chore, it was one of those time demanding ones. So she needed a chore that would cheer her up, something seemed to bring smile on everyones faces in this guild: cookies!

So Katherine spent the next part of her morning dancing around in the kitchen baking 3 batches of cookies: Triple Chocolate Chip (for the chocolate lovers in guild), Oatmeal raisin (For the non-sugar health nuts in guild) and Peanut Butter (sweet and for non-chocolate lovers in guild). She spent time mixing the batch when a girl walked up to the message board and took a job. She did not notice the fact the second page fell to the floor. She set the mixing bowl down and walked towards the board to pick up the paper. Katherine picked up the paper to read that it was a job to find medicine for an elderly. Why did humans want to prolong a life of suffering when heaven awaited them? Katherine sighed and put it back on the board and proceeded to bake cookies for the guild. After putting it in the over, she had returned to reading one of Einrichs books to catch up on Kylls life. It was an interesting read, but she felt that in delved too far in the girls personal life. However Einrich was very descriptive of the raunchy scenes that were in it. Eventually the cookies were done and she could streatch her back and relax. Still she looked back at the bounty board and sighed, back to work she go.

Picking up several of each cookies, and placing them on a plate that got wrapped so it stay fresh and warm, the dark angel of chaos then sang a merry little hum as she stepped out the door of the Eclipse Soul Guildhall and towards the job. The day was pleasant with the sunshine being deliciously warm. It was hard to believe a few days ago it was a battlegroud between her and Savage Skull members, but it was a distant memory now. There was ruthlessness that even she should not have crossed, but it was necesary to complete the service to the gods. She did not have to like said tasks. Katherine walked away from the wreck of the carriage that remained of that battle and towards the house with the new job.

Already she knocked on the door and was greeted by an elderly man that defied the limitations of his old age by moving about. This humored Katherine silently as she said, "I am sorry that I am late sir, but there was tasks that neded to be accomplished before I could Arrive, but I think the debrief would be a lot more enjoyable with cookies.~ " Katherine set the plate down with the sweets for all of them to grab before politely sitting down and listening to the details of the job.

Humans were such curious things..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] P5l7Dxp
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 17th September 2014, 11:35 am

Peering over, she would widen her eyes as the pink-haired woman came into her view. As always, she was dressed in fancy looking armour, Viola glancing down at herself. The only thing she really considered armour, was the Hokage that was draped over her. Since the mountains were often cold, and fogged, she noted that wearing this warm piece of material would help her in the mountains.

Both characters seemed to be well prepared, weapons, armour. Viola would adjust the strap over her shoulder which held the pouch behind her back, which then held Akemi; her sword. A smile curled onto her lips as she closed her eyes for a few seconds, pondering over the thankful fact that this client didn't live so far away from the location they were headed too.

"So, now that you're both here, I guess I'll explain the job," the old man remarked, settling himself back onto his bed. Viola reached over sneakily, taking multiple cookies and shoving them into her mouth, her cheeks now puffed out from the amount of food in her mouth as she listened intently to the old man. "Well, since you two are both aware, I am sick. Of course, not with any regular cold. My doctor says I will die in a few days, which... Anyway! I used to work at a library, so I have read quite a few books in my time. I often read about the creatures in my area, especially the Houyhnhnm. It is said to be able to heal any disease, and I am willing to pay as much as I can to receive this special pollen." he grabbed something from a shelf just next to his bed, shoving it into Viola's hands. It was a jar, most likely to collect the pollen with.

"Ya know, it might be a bit hard to catch a horse with a jar." Viola said, like usually, replying bluntly with a stupid answer. The old man sweat-dropped, Viola's shoulder shuffling around as a small white and hairy head popped out from her Hokage jacket.

"He wants you to get the pollen, baka." Melody would hiss, the crimson haired girl flinched before scratching the nape of her neck and sheepishly laughing. Right... she mentally slapped herself for looking like a complete fool in front of the client, hoping he wouldn't be to worried for the two to come back empty handed.

"My bad." hoping to hide the embarrassment, Viola would extend out her arm and reach forward to grab another handful of cookies, the delicious flavour causing her to shudder in pleasure. Her cherry red hues gawked over at Katherine, reminding her that she was the one who had made these in the first place. For a minute, I thought these were Kyll's cookies... But, ya know, Katherine's on the same level as cooking as Kyll... A sparkly aura surrounded her as she stared at the pink-haired woman in awe for a few seconds. Viola had always looked up to great cooks, admiring them for there work and how they blend their foods flawlessly together. I wish I could cook... depression hit her comically as a dark and gloomy cloud hovered over her head, the crimson-haired girl munching on the cookie cutely but, sadly.

Main Theme:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 21st September 2014, 6:39 pm

Katherine listened to the conversation that the 2 were giving, the man was dying but was trying to cheat death by finding a miracle cure in the books of a local library. Rather than to die in peace, he wished to delay his mortem date by curing himself of his disease. This was not in agreement with Katherine's values, but then again she cheated death for 50,000 years. This made her feel like a hypocrit in comparison to him now and this caused the angel to sigh depression. She really did live too long, but did she want to die? No, because she had a granddaughter to watch grow up and live a happy life with her husband. Katherine loved the things she had in life, but would have to lose it on her next life cycle. Katherine then looked at Viola in amusement of her antics, wisdom was not her strong suit, but she was maturing at least. She was trying to be better...

Katherine looked at the old man and said, "We can find it dear, despite how silly we look. It may take us a few days, tracking this rare animal and collecting it's pollen will also take time. We then have to chase the horse down and bring its pollen, but by then it should be cake work. I will even make the medication for you at no charge, because it is also an ingredient to a local soup that enhances flavor in local vegetables. As soon as my partner's sweet tooth is satiated~"

She was  poking fun at Viola's ravenous nature when it came to sweets, but honestly appreciated those that ate her food. It was always a competition in Kyll's kitchen to use anything in there. But the best thing she was at doing in the kitchen was baking. That was because Kyll at the first day of this current life cycle gave Katherine a burnt, dry cookie that Katherine was forced to choke down. It was the first act of kindness that she received as a mortal and swore to be like Kyll after that... and to make better cookies than that particular awful one she ate.

So as the 2 step out of the house and walked to the forest, Katherine looked at Viola and asked, "So how has your sexy self been doing lately?" Last time she saw Viola, it involved training over at Sin where she had a death training to improve herself. So far it appeared to have been working as she was less of a ditz than before, but would it be enough for the trials ahead. Katherine said, "Well I am a Slayer and you are a smexy dragon, so we can use our senses to try and track this thing down. If we find any strawberry bushes though then tell me so I can make my special Strawberry filled doughnuts! It will be your reward if we get this done today!~"

Katherine was not joking either, there has been nobody that hasn't fallen in love with her baked goods.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 22nd September 2014, 10:26 pm

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] Tumblr_lizys8YOGJ1qcj2uc

The two of them stepped outside of the house, the door slamming shut behind them as if the aged old man was some-what irritated by such silly looking mages. Viola frowned in a bit of depression, beginning to walk just aside from Katherine and straight into the forest. Fog with-out a delay blanketing them, making it hard to catch sight of anything but a mer shadow.

An anime puff escaped her mouth as she sighed, lowering her head with closed eyes before tucking her arms behind her head to look up. "Good, I have felt a change in me ever since training ended. Plus, the fact that quite a few have also confirmed the same thing, means you're a really good teacher. You should consider teaching others, Katherine." a soft smile curled onto her lips as she peered over at Katherine.

Her combat boots thudded against the moist mossy ground, a trail no longer in view to the two as they just continued onward, unaware of where they were headed too. Melody was no curled onto her head, peeking open one of her closed-eyes to reveal the alluring plum colour.

An abrupt faint blush appeared onto her face as she dropped her hands from the back of her head to do a small fist pump in excitement. "Oh ho! Strawberry filled doughnuts! Count me in!" there was no way Viola was going to take down an offer such as this. Sparkling, Viola imagined with a slight drool hanging from the corner of her mouth, a plate filled with strawberry filled doughnuts. It was as if she could almost taste them... "Keep your creepy doughnut fantasies to yourself!" Melody huffed from the top of her head.

"I didn't say anything ya know!" she hollered at Melody with narrowed eyes, her hands now balled into fists by her sides as she peered up at her. "...Your drool said other-wise." the white fox remarked, Viola tensing up as she lifted her hand to the corner of her lips to feel indeed drool. Swiftly she began to rub it away with the sleeve of the Hokage. "I was not drooling..." she would grumbled, a meager frown creased onto her face now.

By now, the two came to a wide opening. The trees were so large that they felt like walls, covering the sky from their view now. There was no longer mist, and this area of the woods appeared like the most calmest place yet. Viola halted to a stop, tossing off the Hokage and kicking her boots off onto the ground. So far, it seemed the two wouldn't get anywhere unless they had the help of an animal. "Katherine, we should wait until we come in contact with any of the forest animals. I've always been able to communicate quite well with them, so they might tell us where the Houyhnhnm is." Viola would inform, leaping across the water to land on another small patch of land. There were no signs of fish, or any life in the water, Viola kneeling over to glance at her reflection.

Childishly, she began to make silly faces, pulling down her eye-lid with one finger and then sticking out her tongue. But, then, splash. Melody, like the little devil she was, somehow managed to shove Viola into the water, the crimson-haired girl quickly bobbing her head up. Her face was coated with her hair, hands casually lifting it up to glare heatedly at the white fox. "You stupid fox!" she hollered, angrily.

Main Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd September 2014, 10:26 pm

The member 'Viola-chan' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 21st October 2014, 11:06 pm

Katherine sighed happily as she walked down the forest and smile bemusedly at Viola's antics. First she had fierce determination and then becomes a goofball in the next second. This was a very interesting Dragon to say the least, not like the regal and powerful dragons of old. Katherine sighed under her breath as she watched the dragon argue with her pet fox. It was like watching a comedy plays of sorts, but this was no time for silly games. They were on a job! Katherine simply walked up to Viola and smacked her at the back of her head with 2 fingers from angels right hand. It was not to hurt her, but to get her to focus. They were on a job for crying out loud!

Katherine stated, "That is for having perverse thoughts about my doughnuts! We need to keep focus, we do not have much time to waste. That man is not getting any younger and might die while we are standing here looking like prey." Katherine was shaking her head in silence, this was utterly embarrassing and lost credibility to the 2 Eclipse Soul member if anyone ever found them like that.

Katherine checked the ground for any sign of the beast, but none could be found. She did find some wolves and a boar track. There was too much foliage, but she could hear something in the distance. The gentle fluttering of wings and a sound of a tiny singing. Katherine look up and motioned Viola to be quiet as she slowly crept up to the sound. She was being very careful as it could be a trap, every footstep was calculated. Every step made barely a sound. When they got to the source of the sound, she chuckled for it was a simple forest fairy. Which meant the creature was close. Very close in fact, so Katherine stayed put and waited.

Katherine whispered to Viola, "The creature can potentially be very close. So this is what I want you to do. You will become the great Vicious dragon and do everything you can to scare the creatures of this forest. We want things to scatter and run. This will make chasing it hard, but actually finding it easier. The creature we are looking for camouflages very well in the forest back ground. If you find it, then lunge for it. I will make sure any other creature stays off you... You are the alpha predator of this forest after all.~" Katherine was curious to see how Viola would do in this forest. Hopefully her time in Sin would pay off and let her be in tune of her instincts. If not then this job was going to get a lot harder. There were thing in here that made even the angel pause carefully. Nature could be a deadly force to fight, but with planning they would pull through this. It just required equal parts intelligence, bravery and ferocity.

They were the alpha predators of this forest after all.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 22nd October 2014, 12:09 pm

Viola pulled herself out of the water, rattling her entire body like a dog, and spraying water everywhere. Not that the forest minded it, but Melody seemed completely irked now also wet from her friend. With-out a delay, the two began to bicker once again, about the most foolish things. Things, that two children would argue about. Viola flinched in a slight hint of pain as Katherine smacked her on the back of the head, tears forming into the corner of her eyes as she peered over at her with a frown. "What was that for!?" she clamoured, rubbing the back of her head with one of her hands now. Looking like prey? she wondered, completely disregarding Katherine's comment and now focusing back onto the job.

Pulling the Hokage back over her arms, and slipping on her boots, she intently followed her pink-haired mentor deeper into the woods. This place was really enchanting, and even though she resided just a few miles from here in Karakuri City, not once had Viola noticed this part of the mountains.

Beads of sweat promptly made their way onto her face, eyes closed as she sighed and halted for a minute to wipe at her forehead and catch her breath. The alluring sound of singing in the distance, and Katherine motioning her to be quiet made her speculate what they were approaching. It didn't sound like a dangerous creature, and the closer they got to the sound, the more beautiful it rang through the dragon's ears. Viola stopped next to Katherine, eyes widened slightly as she knelt toward her and whispered into her ear. "You want me to what?" she whispered loudly, a bit taken aback. Viola was engrossed in many other tactics to finding this creature, not shifting into a dragon and roaring through the forest to scare the living daylights out of some poor horse.

"O-Okay." she would sigh, closing her eyes for a moment. Viola elbowed her way through the thick bushes before she tripped out into a wide opening. A grand oak tree took up the opening, bedded with moss and bright glowing lights that seemed to look like fireflies. Only, they weren't. At a second glance, she noticed it was tiny people, all nestled in the tree and chattering with one another, some singing. Viola took another step forward, intrigued to vocal to them all before the tight hold of a vine wrapped around her ankle. Instantly, she discharged forward, landing face first into the ground and then being lifted up into the air. Upside down, her eyes met the teasing face of a forest fairy. She looked like tinker bell, almost identical if it hadn't been for the chocolate brown hair.

"Humans aren't welcome here." she remarked, Viola still rubbing her fore-head as an anime bandage had formed there now. "Huh!?" she shouted, scaring the fairy for a few moments before she folded her arms in front of her chest, "I said, humans aren't welcome here." the fairy repeated.

"Yeah yeah, I heard you the first time." Viola grumbled, folding her arms in front of her chest like the fairy, "Only, I'm not human." a toothy grin crossed onto her face, startling the fairy as Viola's face abruptly began to shift, and a bright light illuminated the area. All the fairies in the tree had to shield their eyes, before it faded away to reveal a chinese dragon.

-570/500-

-0/1-

Last edited by Viola-chan on 22nd October 2014, 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Main Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2014, 12:09 pm

The member 'Viola-chan' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] StrongMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] Boss ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] StrongMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] StrongMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] Boss ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] StrongMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] WeakMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] NormalMonster ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] StrongMonster
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 30th October 2014, 4:01 am

Katherine eyes opened with a sparkle of mischief in her mind, this was going to be fun. Katherine slowly pulled out her blade, expecting a few hidden people to get in their way. This would be easy, scare the beast out into the open and in a possible way that it be easy for Viola to catch, get what we need from it and let it go. This would be fun and easy job that would get them a quick pay and leave the illusion to the old man that he was going to live much longer. So Katherine watched the show from afar, mistaking Viola for a normal everyday human. She watched as she smiled, all her teeth becoming fangs, skin growing scales, claws growing and most clothes but her cloak ripping. Katherine reminded herself that she needed to go shopping with her again and get her some clothes that won't get destroyed every time she became a dragon. It would wreak havoc on her clothing bill! Still she watched as she grew bigger, taller and more muscular than anything that was around here. Even Katherine trembled as a shiver went down her spine. This was both exciting and scary to her! So when Katherine readied her blade for the small guard they would have, she did not expect the army of magical forest creatures that emerged!

They came over to the 2 in a giant wave to protect the green horse, wolves, fairies and boars. How the fact the wolves have not eaten the boars amazed Katherine, but that was not her focus. The Houyhnhnm immediately saw the threat of the dragon and began to hightail it out of the combat in an attempt to escape. It was not going to deal with with a Dragon, this caused Katherine to swear in her angelic tongue and rank out into the clearing. Yelling at Viola, "Don't just stand there! Go give chase to what we are hunting! You are the strongest predator alive, time to prove it!" Katherine ran out with blade out immediately tried to push Viola to fly away! There was little time to give chase and thus when the dragon left it left Katherine to deal with all the creatures.

Katherine would be all alone with the creatures of the forest, for a bit there was a stand off. Them versus a single dark angel, one of  chaos. They all circled around in an attempt to scare her, but Katherine closed her eyes and focused. She said a small prayer to her Goddess Eos and gripped her blade before letting a ripple of chaos that would affect even Viola. This was showtime! So Katherine yelled, "I am Katherine Wickfield, the Angel of Storms and Chaos! You all have one chance to back off and live or I will kill you all, skin all your wolf pelts and cook you boars for our guild to feast on our victory! To attack me means your forfeit your lives!"

Lineage rolls!

Katherine- Aspect of Terra (Dammit)
    Viola- Chaos Eye (You darn lucky girl!)

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 30th October 2014, 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th October 2014, 4:01 am

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Lineage Dice' :
    ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] R7vz2o ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] ChaosEye
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 17th November 2014, 11:42 pm

It was rather difficult to spot this white mythical horse while a crowd of animals advanced from the forest and toward Viola; she growled loudly, frightening some as a white flash caught the attention of her eyes. With the nudge of Katherine, and the brisk crawl of Melody climbing onto her head and burying her maw deeply into her chocolate brown mane, she took off.

Swerving past trees, she saw the white horse before her, dashing flawlessly past the awkward grown roots and bushes of the forest. The creature was even leaving a trail of flowers and then lifeless plants growing behind it in it's footsteps. Melody struggled to hold on, getting mostly wind and leaves smacked into her face, cheeks wavering back and forth with her tongue also drooped out, "Mel-chan, hold on!" Viola said in her angelic dragon like voice, that sent a hoard of chills down the spine of the little fox before she nodded and sunk even deeper into Viola.

Abruptly, her right eye began to glow red, burning in discomfort as she smashed into a few branches; slowing her down. Very vivid images flashed before her while she was now engrossed in continuing to pursue after the being, and on what the hell was happening with her eye. Viola saw the horse, discharging off a cliff where it obviously had died down below, and then their client laying there in his bed with a pale and lifeless expression. The images were fully clear to her, but reached out to her like distant memories before the discomfort in her right eye gradually vanished. Viola clenched her acute fangs together in frustration and confusion, noting that the distance between her and the houyhnhnm had increased greatly.

With as much magic as she could handle, the wind kicked out behind her, oddly knocking branches and trees down and sending dust from the earth up into the air like an explosion had went off. She felt her lengthy body loosen, scaly arms extending out as she reached down toward the galloping creature. Viola was merely inches away from the horse before the ground dipped down sharply into an abrupt cliff, identical to the image she had seen before. There was no hesitation in her pursuing down after the falling being, worry pooling into her orbs as she now realized the small glimpses of unknown memories were from the future. I won't let that happen...! Not you, not that man, I won't let anybody die! she thought, barely missing the surface of the water down below as she messily caught the screeching horse in her arms.

The being would not stop screeching, despite it realizing that Viola had just saved it's life. It nipped and neighed, and lashed out it's legs. Doing everything it could to get the dragon to just to it free. A hoarse growl loomed from her mouth in irritation as Viola placed the horse on a tree, watching it coldly as it fell through the branches and sat there all tangled up. "Listen," Viola said, seriously peering up at the horse as she settled onto the surface of the earth, "If you don't give me your pollen, somebody is going to die." she remarked, the horse flinching.

"I wish I could help, but if I am rescuing somebody who is close to death I need most of my power," Viola was startled as the houyhnhnm spoke so peacefully despite acting violent before, "My power drains in direct sunlight and moonlight, which is why I live in the forest." the horse lowered it's head, eyes closed.

"Ah, but that's alright... thats where thi-," her voice cut off as she realized she wasn't wearing her clothes, nor her bag with the god damn jar that was in it. The jar that would be used to collect the pollen from this celestial like creature, "Shit." she grumbled under her breath, wanting to curl up in ball right about now and just shut everything off like a light twitch. If only it was that simple...

"Viola, we still have time to head back to Katherine. The jar is still there, and houyhnhnm can stop the violence of the forest animals," Melody poked out from the chocolate brown mane of Viola's head, turning over the white horse... who was gone.

Gone.

WHAT!?

-721/500-

-0/1-

Main Theme:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 10th December 2014, 4:47 am

Katherine's warning fell on deaf ears as the creatures approached the angel, they were angry at the stunt the 2 ladies pulled off. This was going to be very interesting how she was going to get out of this situation. Katherine was not scared, but was very amused. It has been a while since nature went against Katherine. So Katherine's wings extended wide as she felt breeze in her feathers. This was fine for Katherine, she would work it out. The forest echoed in the forest creatures violence and felt the footsteps on the ground before Katherine reacted in only way she knew how.

"Time for a bit of Chaos!"

Chaos rippled out as Katherine activated her magic and caused some creatures sense something was wrong, but it was because they knew instinctively that they were all going to die. And they missed the one chance to escape. One chance to live was lost to them forever as rippes were felt through the forest and permeate everyone equally. Order would thrown out the window, for there was none in war. Katherine's eyes opened wide as a bolt of black lightning fell from the heavens to smite them all. It was bolts of lightning that tore everyone equally and caused them all to fry an sizzle like bacon. It was amusing how they were all stopped in mid leap and now they were all twitching on the ground. Katherine bemusedly watched them as they were all twitching on the ground and looking up to the person. She could end all their lives now, but Angels were known for compassion and mercy. Katherine started to step away from the scene. There was no need to kill for defending a majestic creature, there was a need for compassion in the world. Something that people lacked these days. As she stepped away there was a smile in Kats lips as she stepped away.

She walked down the forest and towards the tracks of the creature they were hunting. This would not take too long and with a certain Viola in the air being a majestic dragon hunting the thing... It would be easy to catch the thing and subdue it. The animal would be used to save the old man and they could go to the guild to bake jelly doughnuts. That dragon was obsessed with the treats and thus would be a welcoming treat for her. Eventually Katherine caught up with the Dragon with a smile on her face. Viola was just standing out in the pen? Good. Meant the plan went smoothly and they could all go home and bake. So Katherine pat Viola on the side of her scaly tummy and said, "Good job dear! Now we can go home and teach you to bake doughnuts. It will be my treat! Now just hand over the bottle and take it over to the old man~" Her hand was outstretched to receive the bottle and call it a day. She was going to be in for a surprise....

Lineage 1- Kat
    Lineage 2 Viola

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 10th December 2014, 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th December 2014, 4:47 am

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Lineage Dice' :
    ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] W7jx4k ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] AncientSealer
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 14th December 2014, 1:07 am

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] TPFEUcL

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] TPFEUcL

I N F O !

CHARACTER.
    :: info
    :: magic
    :: history

PET(S).
    :: melody

WEAPON(S).
    :: kurama
    :: akemi

OTHER:
    :: bank

Rather than somebody who hurts others, become the one who gets hurt.

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ! [ᴊᴏʙ - ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ & ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ] 9B1nRmb
    -Viola

Her dragon faced paled, and she just stood there on all fours for a moment, staring at the spot the white horse once was settled. There was a trail of plants and flowers off to the side, quite clearly the trail of the Houyhnhnm from when it had dashed away. Mentally, just all her thoughts had disappeared. She was done for. Screwed. She needed to go back and get her bag, without letting Katherine find out the mess she had just created. But, if she went back, she also needed to catch up to the white horse, or even worse. Spend hours trying to find it once again. How much time did that old man even have? It'd be quite easier to find this creature if it had a scent, but it only reeked of the forest air and flowers. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her side, warm and uplifting tone reaching her fluffy ears and causing them to flatten in dismay. If I run now, maybe I'll get those donuts... a lump formed in her throat at the thought of no donuts, no sweets, no nothing.

"A-Actually... U-Um..." Viola glanced away timidly, trying to find a good way to say this without getting smacked in her dragon muzzle, or chopped on the head from Katherine's metallic coated hand. She was about to open up her mouth and speak to the pink-haired mentor again, but Melody cut her off, "Viola left her bag, including the bottle all the way back where those forest animals charged, and lost the Houyhnhnm." her tone was dull as she spoke out to Katherine, still settled on her friends head. Viola's jaw just lowered, sweat forming timidly onto her crown. Katherine's going to kill me... No more donuts... No nothing, it's the end! She mentally imagined the sight of her mentor giving out treats to others, while she was completely shunned every moment she even tried. But... why was she thinking about this stuff? Sure, it was going to be dreadful if this situation ever crossed her, although at this moment, the old man's life was more important to her than loosing her most favourable treat. For another brief moment she was reminded of the future she saw of the old man. Despite him being their client, and having no recognition from Fiore, Viola was surely recognized him as a living and human being. One, that was not prepared for death's embrace quite yet.

"But, don't worry Katherine. I'm quite familiar with the forest, I was after all the guardian of one myself. You two, go get the bottle, and I'll bring the Houyhnhnm back here." Melody stated, startling Viola yet again. Her friend had never mentioned that to anybody. The fact that she was once a beautifully formed human, face shielded with a tribal like mask and head crowned with glittering antlers. Sadly her state was reduced to a fox once Viola lifted off her mask. For a split second, she saw Melody's beauty. That she was more gorgeous than any woman that she'd ever layed her eyes on. Though, it was a curse to not have her face be seen, and she was reduced to the small and frail state of a tiny brown fox from the own hands of Viola herself. "Melody!" Viola called, watching her disappear into the forest. Sometimes, she was afraid that her friend would depart from her shoulder forever if she found a way to get herself back to normal again.

template by darkee of btn.

500::584
    (500 is the amount of words needed, 584 is the amount of words in this post.)

Main Theme:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 14th February 2015, 7:39 am

Katherine sighed quietly, but then chuckled for a little bit. There was no anger in her voice or any sort of depression. Viola did a nice job punishing herself enough as it was! Katherine simply patted the dragon on top of the head and said, "Well night is still young for us hunters! Why don't we wait a bit and decide our next course of action? Maybe us two with a cool head can determine a better way to catch this creature without alerting the whole forest." Katherine simply sat down for a bit and looked at the sky. It was beautiful and clear without a trace of clouds, but this made things harder to control of the elements. Katherine would wonder how they could take advantage of this scenario.... And then it occurred to her that this meant that any aerial pursuits would be immediately found. Katherine sighed ever so quietly as she tossed the last doughnut she had at the dragon like a frisbee at the dragons mouth. She was always amused by the girls ravenous hunger for sweets and the crashes that came afterwards.

"Viola dear, do not take a job so seriously that it destroys you from the inside. Beating yourself down will make it harder for you to make the epic comeback! Just say darn once, get back on your feet and smile your problems away! We can figure this all out and have fun in the process! If you treat a job as a life or death scenario, it will beat you when there is a situation that you can't beat. And when that comes, it will destroy you from the inside. The worse that the man will suffer is the peace of death and it comes for us all eventually. Even us angels and gods will die, so what reason is there to fear it?"

Katherine simply watched the fox in utter curiosity as she claimed to know a good detail of this forest. This brought excellent news to the duo as the fox turned into a masked girl and then unmasked into a fox again. This got the angel to be curious about the great beast, but that was for another day. Right now she needed to attempt to finish the job in one form or another. So Katherine simply said, "Well then lead the way Melody. You are in charge now.~" She was of course serious as the most competent person of any group should lead the rest of them. So if a fox wanted to lead others into finding the creature without alerting the other animals, then by all means that animal should lead. Just as long as the job gets done and everybody was happy in the end. Katherine would follow the two as she asked, "So you 2 are like the perfect duo you know that? Wish I had the emotions to form bonds like the one you 2 have." And it was not a statement to be taken lightly, a lot of things about mortals were beyond her grasp as it was. She wondered hw different she would be when she recovered the emotions and memories that she had.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 12th May 2015, 11:11 pm

WHAT KIND OF LIFE
    CAN I REALLY HOPE TO HAVE

LIVING ALL ALONE LIKE THE MONSTER THAT I AM. HUMANS GO SO QUICKLY, THEY FALL SO DEEP ASLEEP. NEVER SHOW THE SHOCK, NEVER HEAR ME WEEP. YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MONSTER THAT I AM, WALKING HAND IN HAND.
    WORDS
    @miss angel
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS
    Oh, what a bust she was. Even for a divine dragon such as herself - she couldn't even latch onto some moronic horse. One that decided it's distance from others was much more relevant than the life of somebody else. I swear.. when I get my hands on the god damn horse, it might as well sit itself on a silver platter and hold an apple in it's mouth! the mental imagine of a mint-haired lady grating her teeth together in turmoil was expressed through her irked reptile features, jerking back into reality at the touch of her mentor's gentle hand. Affection not what she infered after such a mistake, but, nonetheless, the dragon felt more composed with Katherine not being angry. Wait, has she ever been angry?

"One day you might actually make me cry with that.. kindness, ya know?" pinkish lips stretched back to briefly unviel a charming toothy smile, dragon form reducing in size to a frail looking girl - perfectly arrayed in her unique choice of wear. Which, was hardly a top, and hardly anything at all. But, she cherished it that way, for it was much more eaiser to shift around in. Abruptly, she bounded into the thickness of the woods, just behind Melody at an average pace. "Huh, whats that supposed to mean?" a tone of confusion was noted, indigio eyes of purple gem steering over toward the pink-haired woman, "Yeah, what bond are you talking about?" Melody crudely remarked from the front, earning a bothered tch from the dragon as she peered back toward her mentor, more focused with that rather than that mound of fur just ahead.

"From the looks of things you've always had emotions, I mean.. You're always happy-- oh! And when I fell into that ghastly hot lava you were so worried that you came down yourself to save me. That must meant something right?" a gleam of felicity seasoned quickly across her eyes, almost like a fleeting star in a mass of alluring purple. "Maybe you don't understand emotions, but, for whatever case it may be-- a horrible past or event, you'll come to know them well enough yourself in no time." although she had no conception about the woman, or what had occured before she joined Eclipse, asumption concluded that it would've been leading not to pry, but rather offer as much advice as she could.. useful or not.

"Over there!" her other friend's voice clutched her attention away from the previous conversation, causing her to shift over and next to the tiny fox - whome, began mounting herself back onto Viola's shoulder. The gleaming ivory creature was gasping for air, almost as if it weren't used to running for such a short amount of time, crown lowered to the ground, beady eyes steering left and right. The dragon's stomach almost gnarled, marveling on what such a being could taste like, yet, the man back at his stuffly homey place was more exposed through her thoughts than hunger. "..So, I'm thinking instead of approaching it like last time, I should go up to it like this.." she sounded uncertain, casually letting the words roll off her tongue in hesitant motions.
    deltra of gangnam style

Main Theme:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 29th May 2015, 5:15 pm

"Horrible past... Yes let us say it was because of that. It is much more complicated than that, but you are certainly not too far off from that."

What she was not telling Viola was that the terrible past was what defined her as a person in the first place. Letting go of hate was the reason she was a Dark Angel despite that they burned her to a stake for controlling the weather. Was that a crime? No it was from a more superstitious era where they burnt witches to the stake. She still could feel the flames melt the flesh from her bones and the smell of cooked meat. The searing pain that wracked her body and how she had to crawl on these conditions. To feel pieces of her fall off as she crawled into a cave alone and with nobody to protect her as she slowly died from her injuries. Every semblance of life fading away and feeling your spirit leave the mortal coil.

Katherine had reasons to lie that she did not feel any emotions, because there was something dark in them. It was better for them to think of her as a kind, cooking, motherly figure than what she really was. A brutal murderer of angels and a completely insane Goddess that could crush people like a grape. Katherine took a deep breath as her train of thought was interrupted by the fox calling out to the 2 of them. Was her mind wondering off again to the past that no longer mattered? That was a weird coincidence.

Katherine simply answered Viola, "And when has anger solved anything except cause more anger? You need not worry about silly ole me, but the person in danger of dying that we need to collect the medicine for.~" Kathrine continued in her British sing song accent she normally had and continued to follow the fox stealthily taking each footstep as softly as she could. However she was no Goddess of the Hunt. She could still here the twigs occasionally snap below her feet. Well it would be good enough. Soon something red caught Katherine's eyes that put her off track as she found wild strawberries in a bush. They were lush in bright red colors and thus were good to eat! Grabbing a few she sneaked behind Viola, grabbed her and popped the strawberries in you mouth singing, "You were looking hungry dear and I would suggest eating that, it gives stomach cramps if you eat them. You would be in the bathroom aaaaaaaaaalllllll day.~" 

Katherine did not want to nurse a dragon to full health. Bad enough that she was already the guilds mother, but the fact that  she was also every other menial job made her the guilds doctor as well. She liked to have a bit of free time if she could so she could watch the world eventually destroy itself...

It was fate after all that all timelines are to eventually end. Like candles snuffed out to the quiet winds of time...

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 1st June 2015, 11:08 pm

Living all alone
    like the monsterthat i am
    ---that i am
    humans go so quickly, they fall so deep asleep. Never show the shock, but I start to weep. You fell in love with the monster that I am, uniform it suited you, hand in hand we ran. Calling all the snakes with all the powers that I have, if they disappeared I don't think that I'd be sad. A never ending world, made for you, and for me. Loving family then we will be. Waiting up for you. Door I closed behind. But you never came. Never wondered why.
    The crown of the girl steered to glance over at her mentor, eyes barely lowering in sympathy. With  feelings stirred together brutally in a way she could not concieve, she was able to grasp the exposure of guilt through her restless beating heart. This woman had taught her how to become stronger, been alongside her through her most rugged times, and yet, she knew absolutely nothing about her. Sure, the dragon had already infered the woman was an angel, but, what good could that do? Even her own mentor was not knowledgable on the history of Viola, a subject that would not be reached through her void of distant memories. Her uncommon hues of indigio gem turning back toward the gasping horse, unwilling to reveal her discouraged features that brawled forcefully back into their regularity again.

"Wh-" startled words were halted as the woman coiled an arm around her shoulder, thrusting what was eventually recognized as strawberries into her mouth. The dragon essentially gagged on the amount in her jaws, discomfort following as she forced the load of berries down her throat and into her stomach. "Geez, Katherine, you surprised me there." a sigh, laughter pursued just behind, "But, thank you. Those were rather tasty." it seemed food was enough to wash away the muddy feeling of guilt and sorrow that situated deeply within her heart.  

Abruptly, a rustle was heard within the thickness of the woodland, impending closer to the three as the horse arched over in the opening venturing on oblivious to their presence. Her brows narrowed down, gentle features tightening as gloved hands curled around the handle of her sword, bracing herself for the stalking attackers who had not been ceased before. Attention shifted like flickering lights from noise to noise, magical power stacking over as clothed fingers shuddered against the base of a deadly weapon. And then, the creature liberated, broad pig nose the first to be recognized as the silver flicked out like a flash of light, gashing the creature directly across the nose. With a hoarse screech it hollered out in pain, the few behind it not troubled as they only grunted in agitation.  

"Crap!" she had stumbled, concieted with her strike to not understand that the bore were much heftier than that. It's snout belted precisely into her, urging her against the base of a tree as a distressful gasp quivered from her parted lips, hesitantly ascending the blade against the peak of its muzzle. This time compelling it through disheveled flesh that parted and produced a deep ooze of red. With a much boisterous calling, the animal jerked violently, throwing Viola off to the side as the stain of crimson soaked through her senses, dragging her into a restlness frenzy. Her weapon sat impaled through the top of it's snout, peeking just out from it's slimy mouth and rubbing against it's tongue. She would have to get that back somehow.

How annoying.. with irked mental words, she swiftly ascended onto her feet, positioning herself away from the angered bore as the group made it nearly impossible for the dragon to reach her weapon now.
    WORDS 522 - TAGS @Miss angel - NOTES Quick post, sorry /bows repeatedly
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

[15]

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 11:50 am