Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Welcome to the Family, Chloe Rhodes! {Open To All}

Chloe Rhodes
    Chloe Rhodes

Player 
    Lineage : Gynophobic Grave
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Welcome to the Family, Chloe Rhodes! {Open To All} - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Family, Chloe Rhodes! {Open To All}

Post by Chloe Rhodes 12th September 2014, 6:31 pm

"Yes your are mine little girl. And I'm your pint-size lover." Chloe R. said in cool knight like tone. She could stay in this position for awhile, with her body pressed up agasaint the other Chloe's body. When the blank was thrown over the two of them, Chloe R. nodded her head in agreement. "Toasty in indeed but I know how make you even warmer" Chloe R. look back at her new lover with a loving glance as well and her eyes widen in awe as Chloe 1 took of her start, Chloe R. found her speechless for a few seconds as excitedly look over her girlfriend's body. "Yes." After saying that Chloe R. once again would kiss her girlfriend but not quick like before. This time she passionately kiss her Chloe, wanting to leave her breathless. Not evening caring if other were watching her.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Welcome to the Family, Chloe Rhodes! {Open To All} - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Family, Chloe Rhodes! {Open To All}

Post by Chloe Harken 12th September 2014, 6:37 pm

"Oh you do now?" Chloe said intrigued as she smiled at being called her own little girl. She then smiled when her new girlfriend was looking over her tiny body. "Do you like what you see?" Chloe said as she does the sexiest pose she could think of. She smiled and kissed Chloe with all the passion she had. She hoped to outlast her, but was smaller and backed away before her girlfriend did. "So... what do you want for dessert???" Chloe said smiling happily cuddling her girlfriend.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the Family, Chloe Rhodes! {Open To All} - Page 2 XgUWmH8
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Huntress
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 13th September 2014, 1:34 pm

Sakura stood there awkwardly, not knowing how to deal with the situation before her. She didnt want to interrupt the two lovers but she rarely saw her best friend and wanted to make the most of it. She shifted from one foot to another whilst thinking, Would their relationship get in the way of the team doing jobs efficiently? Sakura pushed that thought to the back of her head quickly, it was none of her business whether the two were together or not as they could do what they liked. Although she couldn't help feeling a little jealous, after all Chloe.A was herbest friend. "Um... Shall we play a game?" She asked quietly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the Family, Chloe Rhodes! {Open To All} - Page 2 QiRNXYQ
    Welcome to the Family, Chloe Rhodes! {Open To All} - Page 2 CGma7yz
    Amara's Themes:
    Chloe Rhodes
    Chloe Rhodes

Player 

Post by Chloe Rhodes 14th September 2014, 5:01 am

"Like no. I love what I see" After regaining her breath from the kiss, she plan on feeling breathless herself but then again she was making out with the woman of dreams. "Well I guess I have more sandwiches! your sandwiches are godly. My sweetheart." Chloe R. then glanced back at Sakura and nodded her head. Yeah she going to break the shell and make a connection with her girlfriend's best friend."Oh A game!? Sure what type of game do you have in mind? Bring it on." Chloe R. would have suggestion a game but she didn't knew the other two well enough yet. Hopefully the game wouldn't required to much movement, she was highly comfortable on the couch, cuddling up with her girlfriend under the covers.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 14th September 2014, 5:10 am

"Really?" Chloe said as she was very surprised the insane compliment the sandwich had received. She looked slightly embarrassed with blushing cheeks but said, "I know this is corny... Buts thats cause I think of you when I make them." Chloe said smiling towards the end of that sentence and going closer to her girlfriend. She admired her girlfriend extremely greatly with all of her features being perfect in her eyes. She smiled as she put her head against the other Chloe's rack and said, "Well... since we have the same name... we need nicknames for each other... Any ideas?" Chloe said with a devilish smile on her face before turning to Saki and saying, "How about Truth or Dare to break the ice?"

Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 14th September 2014, 12:26 pm

Sakura sat down on the floor in front of her teammates, her knees folded beneath her body. "I am fine with any game." She had never played that many games as a child due to specific reasons so although this wasnt a big deal to the others she couldnt help but feeling secretly excited.

Amara's Themes:
    Chloe Rhodes
    Chloe Rhodes

Player 

Post by Chloe Rhodes 14th September 2014, 2:10 pm

"Yeah, I mean it, trust me if I didn't enjoy eating your sandwiches I wouldn't be asking for more. Don't worry I don't it corny at all, love makes everything better. Plus I feel flatter that you think of me when making those tasty treats." Chloe R. actually blush for a moment, no one has every said that to her. "Nicknames? Mmm. I'm not good with nicknames but I can think of something." Chloe R. rub her head as she thinking of a good name for her girlfriend. When the game truth or dare was mention, Chloe R. nodded her head in agreement. "Truth and dare is good, I even go first. I do a dare, someone dare me to do something!" She was curious on what dares they other two girls could come up with.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 14th September 2014, 5:52 pm

Chloe had smiled at the when the other Chloe had wanted to do a dare and thought about if for a minute. Eventually she decided on one and looked at the other Chloe with a devilish smile. "I'll let you choose. Either I dare you to be my maid for a day, or I be your maid for a day?" she said wondering how her new girlfriend would enjoy something like cosplaying. She had hoped that her new girlfriend would agree and she then suddenly pointed at Sakura, "Your turn! Choose someone!" she said wondering what to expect from Sakura.

Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 14th September 2014, 10:31 pm

"Um.... Chloe," She said looking at her best friend, "Truth or dare?"
    ((sorry its short but i need your reply to do something more with it))

Amara's Themes:
    Chloe Rhodes
    Chloe Rhodes

Player 

Post by Chloe Rhodes 15th September 2014, 11:40 am

Chloe R. wondered what was her girlfriend was plotting in that mind of hers, maybe she thinking of dare that was truly embarrassing, like walking around half-naked in public but then again, Chloe R. did that a few times already, so yeah that won't be embarrassing or maybe she do something evil, like dare her to not eat sandwiches for a week! Chloe R. suddenly gulp even when she maintain her confident look, the two woman couldn't be that evil, could they?. Chloe R. nervously and happily waited for the dare and when the dare was made. Chloe R. chuckle, the dare was win -win for her no matter what she choose, at first she thought daring the other Chloe to be her maid but that wouldn't be much of dare to her. "Alright I be your maid for the day, Chloe. Easy enough." Then Chloe R. look at Sakura and smiled, she wonder what things the quiet woman could come up with, did she had a devious side to her as well?
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 15th September 2014, 11:47 am

Chloe looked slightly depressed when Chloe said her answer. As she re thought it, she really thought it would be fun and interesting to be the other Chloe's maid, she really wanted to get to know her and her day better, so she was sad to be denied that. Eventually she looked at her with a surprised but then devious look and said, "Then who will make your sandwiches? We can always swap places?" she said still smiling and already knowing the way to her new girlfriend's heart. She then looked directly at Sakura and said, "Dare! And Really challenge me!"

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 15th September 2014, 11:47 am

Chloe looked slightly depressed when Chloe said her answer. As she re thought it, she really thought it would be fun and interesting to be the other Chloe's maid, she really wanted to get to know her and her day better, so she was sad to be denied that. Eventually she looked at her with a surprised but then devious look and said, "Then who will make your sandwiches? We can always swap places?" she said still smiling and already knowing the way to her new girlfriend's heart. She then looked directly at Sakura and said, "Dare! And Really challenge me!"

Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 15th September 2014, 12:48 pm

"Um.... I dare you... to..." She looked around the guild for some inspiration, "um... I dare you to dress up in a revealing rabbit costume for the rest of the day... and to do an erotic pose every time someone says your name." Sakura felt bad for Chloe but knew it would be a funny dare, she knew this dare would also please Chloe.R.

Amara's Themes:
    Chloe Rhodes
    Chloe Rhodes

Player 

Post by Chloe Rhodes 16th September 2014, 2:06 pm

Chloe R. didn't seem to noticed her girl disappointment in her choice, Chloe R. was sure she thought this choice out! Her girlfriend was able to see her in maid outfit and she could tended to her needs. Chloe R. confident smile quickly turn into a look of pure horror. Sandwiches, how could she forget about her favor food, she couldn't make a sandwich as tasty as her girlfriend. "Oh noooooooo! I forgot about my sandwiches!" Chloe R. Shouted out, once again not noticing her girlfriend, slightly evil look, if only Chloe R. knew how devious her significant other was. "We need to switch! You can be the maid." Chloe R. quickly said as she awaited Sakura dare. Chloe R. gasped as she her Sakura's dare and then look at girlfriend, imaging her in rabbit costume serving her sandwiches, it was almost too much for her to handle. But then again, everytime someone said her name, her girlfriend had to pose....Chloe R. didn't like that at all but she could deal with it as long as no one try to steal Chloe away from her. "Truth or Dare Sakura. My new friend..hehe" Chloe R. already had a few ideas of what she wanted to Sakura to do or what see wanted to know about her.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 16th September 2014, 2:16 pm

Chloe smiled when she was able to become the maid but became embarassed when she was given her dare by Sakura. She eventually nodded and left the room. Lucikly she had a seductive bunny costume from when she was one for Halloween. She came outside of the bathroom in a seductive bunny maid outfit with her cheeks red with embarrassment before saying, "Is this good Sakura?" she eventually walked back to the couch and sat under the blanket with her half naked girl friend again, warming up once more.

Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 16th September 2014, 10:44 pm

Sakura snorted with laughter as Chloe came back into the room, it was funny to see her in a revealing costume and not be showing off about it. Chole.Rs pleasure was clearly visible when she sat down next to her girlfriend. "Umm... Truth please... Because no one has chosen that yet... Next time I am choosing dare though..." Sakura thought out her answer carefully, she didnt want to end up embarrassing herself too much. She hoped Chloe.R would go easy on her.

Amara's Themes:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 17th September 2014, 7:36 pm

Lance arrived at Chloes house due to pure boredom and formed a key in his hand. "letting myself in..." he said as he opened the door to find half naked girls laughing and talking. He blushed heavily and walked in with a nervous laugh "S- Sorry did I intrude on a party full of beautiful girls?" he said as he sat down next to Chloe.

Chloe Rhodes
    Chloe Rhodes

Player 

Post by Chloe Rhodes 18th September 2014, 9:00 am

"...." Chloe R. wasn't sure what to said when she saw the other Chloe in that outfit of hers, she had to thank Sakura later. "Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore sexier, oh god. Wow. Why didn't I think of that?" Chloe R. wonder if Chloe had any other outfits, that would amazing, Chloe R. mind start to difrt away, until she remember she ask Sakura a question, Chloe R. didn't care that she didn't pick dare, telling the truth can be just as embarrassing. "What the most revealing outfit you own? I bet you wear something that attracts me to you. Maybe some women too." It was simple question plus she was curious to know, what did the turtle wear to get attention. Chloe R. notice someone else walk in and chuckle, what a lucky guy he was. "Its fine, don't worry you be undressed soon enough. My friend" Chloe R. lightly smile at the guy as he next to her girlfriend. He better not touch her. She wasn't kidding about the undressing part, Chloe R. already had some dares in mind.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 18th September 2014, 12:04 pm

Chloe looked extremely embarrassed when she first came out of the bathroom. While it looked very convincing, she was still enjoying posing like this for her girlfriend and best friend. She continued by putting both of her hands over her mouth and moving in a way that showed off her chest and rear, while still looking shy. She desperately hoped that her new girlfriend liked what she saw. Chloe then stopped and sat down next to her girlfriend. It was then that Lance walked in and Chloe instantly became flustered. She was fine looking like this with these two but Lance was another story. She still had no idea how Lance would act around her and instantly moved to the other side of her girlfriend, trying to hide. "Why did you break into my house?"

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 1:01 pm