Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open]

Zalck
    Zalck

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamina Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Super-Heavy Champion Requip Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open] Empty A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open]

Post by Zalck 9th September 2014, 12:09 pm

A large smile spread across Alito's face. After a year of preparations, he had finally arrived. It had all began when his Sensei had approached him a year ago to the day, and told him he it was time to move on. Not only had he reached the age of Championhood, but he had excelled past what the dojo could offer him.

"It is time you went into the world. Excel in a guild. I hold steadfast to the decision that you should join Sabertooth, where you will only grow in your friendships and power."

The old man and Alito had already had this conversation many times before. Alito smiled largely at his elder, and boasted "I will be joining Nox Animus! The guild of freedom in the skies! I, too, hold steadfast in my decision!"

The old man, previously having his eyes closed, opened them wide, looking up into Alito's face. Though he had a short stature of 5'5", Alito still felt as though he was being looked down upon.

"So, you have come to terms with the implications of a dark guild? Of killing someone for a job?"

Alito's face looked unsure. "Of course, Sensei. I will perform my duties as necessary."

The old man jumped up and brought down his fist upon Alito's head. "You do not hold steadfast to this decision! You will fail!"

"I hold steadfast to my right to decide my future!" Alito shouted, rubbing the top of his head with both hands. Though the man was old, his fist still hurt like when Alito was little.

"Of course. You will decide your own fate. My words are no longer law; you are no longer my pupil." The old man said this with the strictest confidence, but Alito could hear the reverence the old man had for him. He grabbed the old man, wrapping him in the tightest bear hug he could manage. His sensei struggled against the restraint, but he had become used to Alito's signs of affection. His feet wiggled two or three feet in the air, a comic sight to be seen.

That was long ago. When Alito set out, he had no money, no title, and no friends he could rely on. He could not speak with or about his dojo, one of the tenants of his training. Leave the past in the past. A Champion dwells on the future, not the past. Even so, he couldn't help but think about the years he had spent at the dojo. It had taken time for him to complete small jobs to save up the money for the trip to Nox Animus, not to mention finding someone willing to take him there. But he had managed, and had finally arrived.

His compatriot had dropped him off on the opposite end of the air ship, saying she dared not go further. He had thanked her and began his journey to the guild hall where he would begin his new journey and make new friends.

Along the way, Alito had enjoyed the culture of the city. He felt free here, freer than he had ever felt before. Maybe it was just the atmosphere or the looks on others' faces, but he could already tell that the city was where he belonged.

After quite a bit of trouble, and receiving directions multiple times, he finally found the guild hall. He ran the rest of the way, bursting through the door. He was impressed by the sight of the hall itself, and with the atmosphere inside. He saw a lot of people, drawing their attention to himself with not only his brash entrance, but also his sheer size. He towered over most others there.

He looked back and forth, waiting for a sign or someone to tell him where he could begin his journey with the Guild.

Last edited by Zalck on 30th September 2014, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open] 2hrgz68
    Alito Yoke-Super-Heavy Champion Requip Magic-Lamia Scale
    Click to see more:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open] Empty Re: A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open]

Post by Daemon Spade 9th September 2014, 1:16 pm

In the guild lobby Daemon was like every other morning fast asleep from his nightly patrols of the city and going through his network of informants  weekly reports. This sleep however was short lied as the doors to the lobby were blasted open by a hulking leviathan. Daemon groaned quietly and rolled over  while pulling his lunar priest cloak over his eyes. "Whoever it is can you please close the doors it's too early to deal with the damn sun right now." Daemon said without even looking at the person.

A few seconds passed as the man refused to move or close the door. Daemon sat up quickly and hung his cloak over the back of the couch he was sleeping on and proceeded to stand up not even caring about his lack of a shirt due to the fact the cloak he wore covered most of his body and stretching his  joints and cracking his neck to get the blood flowing. After his quick stretch Daemon walked over to the person and looked up at him with glazed over tired eyes. "You mind closing the door man ?" Daemon asked  within the middle of a yawn.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open] 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open] Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open] Empty Re: A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open]

Post by Zalck 9th September 2014, 2:05 pm

After moments of awkward silence, things seemed to continue to normal. ALito looked around the room, still caught up in his moment. So much so that he didn't even notice the shouting in his direction. Beginning to think his entrance had gone unnoticed, Alito heard the shouting coming in his direction.

"You mind closing the door man ?"

Alito looked to the man who had made the comment. With tired eyes and a robe with designs unfamiliar to Alito, he suddenly realized what the man had said. He was holding the door open, and the light was shining directly on the man in question. He quickly slammed the door shut, albeit a little to hard, and quickly came up to the man. He bowed in apology, then quickly shook the man's hand, not even caring to get any kind of permission from the man. He shook the man's hand vigorously.

"Sorry about that! I guess I got so caught up in finally getting to the guild I didn't see what I was doing. The name's Yoke. Alito Yoke. Most of m' friends call me Alito though. So I don't know why I said my last name first. Either way, I'm glad to know you, friend! What name may I call you?"

The words came out fast and loud, with Alito smiling with eyes of joy as he shook the man's hand.

Last edited by Zalck on 30th September 2014, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Click to see more:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 9th September 2014, 5:25 pm

Daemon's right hand was being shook vigorously by the young titan. Normally Daemon would flatten someone just for shouting at him but today he was feeling rather nice so he proceeded to shake the man's hand while tightening his grip while putting on his "nice guy" face. I'm Daemon Spade but most people refer to me as Daemon, and it's alright I really should be sleeping in my room anyway." Daemon let go of the man's hand and walked back over to the couch and picked up his cloak before turning his head to the newbie. "I'll lead you to the Boss's room." Daemon said calmly before heading further into the build and up the staircase.

A few mins later Daemon and the Alito were in front of Yuna's room Daemon's face turn a little red. Being the Gm's right man and the guild's ace he spent a long time getting to know Sonya and the only thing preventing him from spouting out his inner most feelings was his pride and shyness.

A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open] 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zalck 9th September 2014, 6:09 pm

I'm Daemon Spade but most people refer to me as Daemon, and it's alright I really should be sleeping in my room anyway."

Alito's face brightened, if it could do so more anymore. "Daemon! A wonderful name! I'm sure you're an outstanding wizard." He noticed the man's grip tighten, and then allowed the release. Perhaps he had come on too strong? He tossed the notion aside, as he was oft to do, and let Deamon speak.

"I'll lead you to the Boss's room."

"Splendid!" Alito replied, the large smile on his face never wavering even for a moment. He followed the man down the halls and up the staircase. All the while taking in what there was to see at the guild. As they approached the a door he assumed to be the guild leader's office, he noticed the man's face redden.

"Friend! Hold steadfast to your feelings, speak your mind! He said, again almost in a shout. He patted Daemon on the back, albeit a bit more of a smack. His hand landed with a big smack. "Obviously you've got something on your mind!

Alito looked expectantly at Daemon, expecting him to speak as he had suggested.

Last edited by Zalck on 30th September 2014, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Click to see more:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 15th September 2014, 5:24 pm

Daemon's face remained red as he opened the door right before the newbie slapped him in the back causing Daemon to fall forward into Yuna'chan's office. Daemon groaned slightly ad rubbed his back . "What happens between me and Yuna-chan is between the two of us !! " Daemon mumbled to himself as he slowly got up off the floor while he continued to rub his back .

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 21st September 2014, 12:18 pm

Yuna had been tidying up her office when a thundering voice was heard outside of her office. "Friend! Hold steadfast to your feelings, speak your mind! Obviously you've got something on your mind!" Yuna frowned as she glanced towards the door. What was going on and who was talking? She remained silent and curiously waited to hear the rest of the conversation. Yet, it appeared that the conversation was put on hold for the door to her office opened and Daemon came tumbling down. "What happens between me and Yuna-chan is between the two of us !!" she heard Daemon mumble. Yuna tilted her head curiously as she made her way towards Daemon. "Um... Hello~" Yuna greeted them both with a warm smile as she offered a hand to Daemon to help him off of the floor. She looked at Daemon whilst blushing. "A-Are you okay..?" she asked him with a hint of worry. Then, directing herself towards the possible new recruit, she introduced herself. "I'm Yuna Seikatsu. How may I help you..?" she said warmly, "A-Are you here to join Nox Animus?"

A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open] 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open] Coolt137
    Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zalck 21st September 2014, 5:58 pm

"What happens between me and Yuna-chan is between the two of us !!"

Alito watched with horror as the man went falling to the floor from his pat on the back. Quite the entrance again, Alito He thought to himself. He watched as the blushing woman, though she looked young to be a woman, helped up Daemon. What history do these two have... He wondered, while sizing up the woman in front of him.

"Um... Hello~"

She was short, shorter than his Sensei. He cringed at the thought. He wasn't supposed to think of his sensei, his dojo, or his past. But he couldn't help from making the comparison. She had a warm smile though, and the way Alito heard worry in her voice for Daemon made him instantly want to trust her and believe she was caring. He had decided he liked this woman. Then again, there weren't many people Alito didn't like.

"I'm Yuna Seikatsu. How may I help you..? A-Are you here to join Nox Animus?"

Yuna Seikatsu? He'd never heard the name before, but something about it made him smile. Yuna... I like it! As long as Daemon had brought him to the right place, this was the Guild Master of Nox Animus. She didn't carry herself like someone of power, but something about her told him that it was true. Maybe it was the wings.

Alito Smiled widely, haven previously lost it, and stooped over, crouching his body so he could speak with Yuna on her level. "Ma'am, I am Alito Yoke. I have no title or history to my name, but I strive to become a Champion by joining Nox Animus. I hold steadfast to the values of Freedom, Power, and Unity. I have come to make new friends, join a new family, as we grow together." He bowed his head in respect, ever the melodramatic one, and finished his last sentence. "Please allow me to join you all as I travel my journey through life." He paused in silence, awaiting her answer.

Last edited by Zalck on 30th September 2014, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Click to see more:
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 22nd September 2014, 5:40 am

Mizuko passed by Daemon on his way to Yuna's office not even bothering to to say hi. Daemon told him yesterday that training was postponed due to him having to stay up all night so he thought it would be nice to do some solo training but according to the computer for the Danger Room Mizuko has been locked out for the day and is denied access to it by order of the Guildmaster.

The little Atlantian marched right into Yuna's room screaming his head off as usual. "YUNA! Whats the meaning of locking me out of the Danger Room!" Even thought Mizuko is 24 years old he has the appearance of a young boy about the age of 12 and even his voice would imply the same as well as his short temper. After he was done shouting he noticed a new face was in the room with them. Mizuko took a few seconds to look at the newbie then quickly turned his attention back towards Yuna. "I swear you do this to me on purpose just to annoy me these days. What am I suppose to do now? And I swear if you say anything involving a cat in a tree."

A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open] 0006411

Character Sheet - Weapon - Magic

Battle Themes:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 22nd September 2014, 9:58 am

Daemon got up slowly before grabbing mizuko by the back of his coat and bowed slightly before blushing a little when he looked at Yuna. "Yuna-chan allow me to deal with our dear friend here Come on Mizu were heading back to the dojo" He said with a smirk before dragging the atlantain off with him by the back of his coat before speaking out loud. If you keep squirming I'm going to throw u into the pond whe we get there

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 25th September 2014, 8:58 pm

Yuna smiled at the passionate speech of the new recruit. Although he was towering tall and looking quite fierce, he seemed to have a warm heart as proved by his speech. He had barely finished when suddenly, as she had started to expect, Mizuko stormed into the office furiously and demanding answers relating to the ship's personal training room. "YUNA! What's the meaning of locking me out of the Danger Room!" Mizuko yelled furiously. He then seemed to realize the presence of a newcomer for he stopped for a few seconds, taking him in, before continuing calmly. "I swear you do this to me on purpose just to annoy me these days. What am I suppose to do now? And I swear if you say anything involving a cat in a tree." Yuna shook her head and sighed. "Mizuko... It's not healthy to stay locked up in the danger room all day... I looked at the training records and you stay locked up inside for hours." she said simply as she gave the new recruit an apologetic smile. Turning back to Mizuko, she was just about to continue when Daemon slowly stood up and grabbed Mizuko's back collar. Daemon bowed then looked up at her. "Yuna-chan allow me to deal with our dear friend here. Come on Mizu. We're heading back to the dojo." Yuna nodded as she watched Mizuko be dragged away. "If you keep squirming, I'm going to throw you into the pond when we get there..." Daemon said as they were exiting the door. Just as they were about to leave, Yuna said, "Mizuko, why not take a day or two off? Perhaps even pair up with someone to do a job with? Maybe you and Alito could go on one today and get acquainted?" She looked up at the towering recruit and smiled, "Allow me to welcome you to the guild. I'm Yuna, Guildmaster of Nox Animus," she said reintroducing herself, "Let's get you acquainted~" As Daemon and Mizuko disappeared, she headed towards her desk and sat down. Opening up a file, she began to write down some things. "Is there anything you need to make yourself comfortable here? Element and or such?" she asked as she remembered Xing and her need for the earth or Mizuko and his need for water and open space. Yuna looked up at her and made a mental not to upgrade his room. He was, after all, of great height.

A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open] 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    A New Champion Take the Stand! [Open] Coolt137
    Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zalck 30th September 2014, 7:23 pm

Just as Alito had finished, a small... boy, Alito decided, came into the room, just as loud as he did. Suddenly, he thought maybe such entrances were accepted around here. He did note Yuna's smile, and decided his speech wasn't such a brash decision in the end. Maybe his outbursts would be accepted here.

"YUNA! Whats the meaning of locking me out of the Danger Room!"

The kid was throwing a temper tantrum, and that was nothing Alito had experience with. He had no idea who this person was, nor what he was for that matter. The boy looked at Alito for a moment, as though to size him up, and then continued.

"I swear you do this to me on purpose just to annoy me these days. What am I suppose to do now? And I swear if you say anything involving a cat in a tree."

Yuna shook her head and sighed. Alito still felt locked, unsure what to do, and slowly began to stand to his full height.

"Mizuko... It's not healthy to stay locked up in the danger room all day... I looked at the training records and you stay locked up inside for hours."

Yuna smiled apologetically at Alito, but he just stood there, still just unsure what to do, Alito waited a moment and noticed Daemon getting up slowly, and then suddenly grabbing the boy by the back of his coat. Alito did take notice that he blushed again before leaving.

"Yuna-chan allow me to deal with our dear friend here Come on Mizu were heading back to the dojo" If you keep squirming I'm going to throw u into the pond when we get there "

"Mizuko, why not take a day or two off? Perhaps even pair up with someone to do a job with? Maybe you and Alito could go on one today and get acquainted?"

The statement had taken Alito by surprise. She had no idea who he was, or even what magic he practiced, but she already trusted him on a job with the boy, Mizuko?

"Yes! I would like that Mizuko. I am Alito, Super Heavy Champion. I'll try and catch up with you later!"

Alito shouted, or more talked at his normal volume, as the two had already exited and were headed down the hall, hoping he had heard them. Yuna turned back to him and smiled.

"Allow me to welcome you to the guild. I'm Yuna, Guildmaster of Nox Animus, Let's get you acquainted~"

Yuna led him over to her desk, and she started filling out paperwork. Alito followed, initially looking at the chair to sit, but realizing he wouldn't fit, and knowing his past with breaking chairs, decided to kneel in front of her desk, again trying to stay at her level instead of towering over her.

"Is there anything you need to make yourself comfortable here? Element and or such?"

She looked up at him, in a way Alito saw as expectantly. Immediately, he began to answer, as though out of habit.

"No ma'am!" He said, again almost at a shout. "I require little, simply a cot on the floor will suffice. I should not ask anything extra of you, you are taking me in. I promise to do everything I can to provide for the guild." Alito paused, as though he was unsure. However, as he continued, his tone of voice would still only suggest confidence. It was habit for him. His voice was lowered, however, as though he was embarrassed by what he was about to ask. "I do have one request, if I may. In my last year, I have found out there is so much I do not know about this world. I was raised sheltered, away from society. There are many things I do not understand. Like that boy, Mizuko. What was he? Why would such a young boy be locking himself in something called a danger room for hours on end?" He paused, as though to think over what he had just said. "I mean, I have the utmost confidence that as a Nox Animus wizard, he is powerful and can hold his own. I just don't know enough to be steadfast in that belief."

He ended his sentence by looking down, ashamed he could not hold steadfast to a belief. That was something he wouldn't do, no, couldn't do. It wasn't who he was. He hoped the guild master understood, and would not judge his character on such things, or lose the faith she seemly had because of his naivety.

Click to see more:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 5:58 am