Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Change for the Face of Tartarus || Private

Alakai
    Alakai

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Death
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood of the Levithian
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Change for the Face of Tartarus || Private Empty A Change for the Face of Tartarus || Private

Post by Alakai 3rd September 2014, 8:30 am

It had been a Month or so since Alakai had walked up the steps of Tartarus; He still remembered the trail of dust he kicked up as he entered the large doors. However, then, it was built on Thunder Island, and was a much smaller building. Now, he sat in a castle that loomed over an entire kingdom; It was remarkable, to think that they would have this much after what they had gone through. With the Death of a Guildmaster, and a uprising..
      Certainly wasn't a walk in the moonlight.

That was when he stood up... Lyserg, once a follower, he became a leader that night. Many opposed him, but Alakai, he would just look the other way. He was no one's follower, but he certainly wasn't going to stand up to Lyserg. They had too much of a... binding relationship.
      So for now, he called Lyserg his Master and stood up to his side.

Alakai grinned slightly as he pictured the day the remaining members of Tartarus marched up on the kingdom. They took it over within minutes, but it's not like it was much of a fight. The Kingdom was located in Fat Monsterland, a mushy, worthless piece of land that resided in the depths of Fiore. A perfect place to regroup Tartarus.

Thinking about the sudden turn of events, Alakai sat in the Main Hall, his feet propped up on a table, and a sparkling glass in his hands. It was a red color liquid, alot like the color of his eyes.
      He swirled it around in the glass before taking another sip. Surprisingly it was rather quiet in here. A few mages were here and there, but a majority of them were away elsewhere.

How boring....

Alakai sighed as he finished his drink. Something entertaining needed to happen, or a inner part of him was going to freak. The man stood and stretched, maybe a Nap would do him some good, or a job. But it was still too bright outside to go exploring.
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Change for the Face of Tartarus || Private Empty Re: A Change for the Face of Tartarus || Private

Post by Tuna 7th September 2014, 10:14 am

The stairs down to the central guild hall, which looked a lot like a church with the dome like structure towards the ceiling and a spacious middle ground with chairs and tables neatly set up, were long and having to carry about twenty books of research material at once didnt make them any less annoying. Taking the last step down however, Lyserg arrived through the small entrance that led up to one of the watchtowers where his personal office was located.

Checking through, it looked so amazingly empty. This hall had enough space for about a thousand people, yet there were barely two dozen scattered around everywhere. It likely didn't promote relationships and comradery to have the option for this much personal space, but maybe it was for the better. There were some seriously wicked people in this guild Lyserg would rather not work with. But they believed in Tartarus and so did he, ultimately that was the only thing that counted.

Skimming through the people of the guild, his gaze rested on Alakai Kaido. An arrogant, self-righteous human being with the aura of a demon. There was something off about him, but he was well-respected for being one of the stronger members and an assigned Lance of Tartarus. Whilst Lyserg didn't have much time to chat, he was definitely free enough to squeeze in a little conversation. With the piled books in his arms he marched over and sat them down on the table Alakai had just stood up from.

"Good evening Mister Kaido." He spoke clearly. "You seem to have quite the freetime. As such, there is surely time for a conversation with me, is there?" He asked authoratively with a slight hint of dissapointment in his words. He truly didn't like slackers. They were a grain in his eye and in the prospect he had for this guild. Although Alakai did his part, there were things about him Lyserg couldn't quite pinpoint that simply disturbed him about this man. Surely, he would be able to find these things out soon enough if he just kept an eye on him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alakai
    Alakai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Change for the Face of Tartarus || Private Empty Re: A Change for the Face of Tartarus || Private

Post by Alakai 7th September 2014, 2:43 pm

With his eyes closed he raised his arms above his head and stretched out his back a bit. The chairs were horribly uncomfortable, and how he wished for a giant fluffy one made of wolf skins or something...
      Alakai was just about to walk off when a loud thud caused him to jump a little to the side. He looked over to see Lyserg standing next to a giant pile of books and papers. He eyed the stack, hoping that was not a gift for him. How he loathed paperwork.
      Alakai rose an eyebrow and then looked at Lyserg.

" A conversation? Yes i suppose i can spare the time," he said with a neutral tone and a quick wave of his wrist. He wasn't sure why he did that, but he had a habit of talking with his hands.
      He looked around to see people looking over their shoulder. They probably all thought he was in trouble for it... Nosey bastards..

" Is this a talk we are having here, or something that needs to be a bit more private?" he said as he furrowed his brows and glanced over everyone. Oh great, he is gonna have me do something. And i soo looked forward to a nap.
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 7th September 2014, 4:48 pm

The first reaction of Alakai seemed disrespectful, unwilling and unwelcoming. As expected. His hands talked for him egoistically and illfully mannered. Looking around him, Alakai seemed to care more about what the people thought of him than about the fact that the guildmaster had requested something. Lyserg "hmphed" and looked to the side. Carefully, he slid his arms under the books and picked them back up. Looking towards the entrance, there was a sense of reluctance in his voice.

"I do not request anything to be private. We are a guild, I am this guild's master. There is nothing that shall go unanswered if there are questions about me." Starting to walk, he didn't look back and expected Alakai to follow. "Please Mister Kaido, I need to bring these to the crypt. Going for a walk might just give your bloodstream some circulation and cut time for me. It would be beneficial for my schedule if you join me." All while simply walking ahead. Alakai had no reason or the guts to decline this request which was voiced awfully close to a command.

Whatever the case, Lyserg was already out the door and hadn't waited to be followed, but was sure that there was someone behind him. "It is nothing much I want to discuss. For you not at least. I have something I want to ask. To be blunt: Why are you here Mister Kaido? I would like to know the precise wording of your reasoning to the answer." He said after a short moment of trailing towards the laboratories.

Last edited by Lyserg on 16th September 2014, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alakai
    Alakai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alakai 8th September 2014, 6:56 pm

Alakai eyed Lyserg with a very stiff tic in his Jaw. What was this man trying to play at? As Lyserg picked up his books, Alakai figured he was going to get away free, but with a simple sentence, Lyserg crashed his dreams.
      Alakai just fixed his hands around his belt and his sheath for his sword, and stepped behind the guildmaster. Since he really had no choice in the matter he might as well follow the man to wherever he needed to go.
      Alakai was certainly willing to live up to Lyserg, but he was no one's servant, and no one commanded him.

The exited the Main hall and the Guildmaster had asked him a vital question. His reasoning for being in Tartarus. The truth? Well that was cause his powers fed off of the Evil and Dark Entities that surrounded the guild.
      Honestly he was just using them, but if he was to tell Lyserg that...
      Alakai just closed his eyes and looked up at the sky as they headed down to the laboratories.

" In my younger years i was always seen as a monster, and was hunted down for my crimes against humanity." Alakai picked up the pace to stand side by side with Lyserg. "I solely wish for a peaceful existence where i can live to the standards that i place myself... "
      Alakai hoped this was a selling act to his master, part of it was truthful, but all in all, he was just selfish.
      " I guess what i'm trying to say is that i want to fit in and contribute to the world in a way that only i can."
    Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 16th September 2014, 2:57 pm

Lyserg sighed at the answer. Alakai's intelligence lied in his practicality and combative talent as well as his naturally oppressive aura. Lying and manipulation seemed to be lost on him. After living for 2400 years there weren't many souls who were able to lie to him. And the attitude of an arrogant youngster who believed that the world belonged to him just happened to be someone who was as transparent as glass when it came to hiding intentions. Turning back to him slightly, he responded with a slight tinge of displeasure in his tone.

"For someone of your age it is quite bold to try and lie about something as fundamental as this. I can't tell why you are here, but I can make out if you try to speak the untruth. Mister Kaido, please. I wish for an honest statement. I may judge you, but I don't intend to raise my hand or treat you unfairly if your intentions are selfish and apathetic." He wasn't lying. That was not something Lyserg liked to do. He liked to be honest about himself as he didn't feel the need to try and force people to follow him with twisted words and false premises.

Looking up, the gigantic rock that the crypt was built on and into appeared just around the corner. Its height and structure were something to marvel at. It was actually one of the only few rock formations like this in the whole flat area of Fat Monsterland. "I really just need to drop these off and then get back to work. I want an honest answer before we arrive." He emphasized sternly right after turning around the corner. He wanted to pressure Alakai somewhat to be honest with him, and this seemed like the quickest way to do so. Because in truth, there were some things he wanted to offer to him.

Alakai
    Alakai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alakai 21st September 2014, 8:30 pm

Alakai frowned and kicked up a bit of dirt with his boot. What was he supposed to tell him? That his power was fed off of other's and their Dark natural ability?? Right, because that would go over so well. He sneered as Lyserg once again began heading in the direction they were going. He thought he was off the hook until Lyserg said he wanted an honest answer out of him.

With a large sigh, he rubbed his head. " The truth, how about that the only reason i'm here and put up with all of this... Is that Here, in this lovely kingdom of loyal idiots, i gather strength. Whether it be knowledge or pure raw power that is fed into me.."

He looked at Lyserg, while he did take a slight liking to the old fool, he wasn't sure this was going to go so well for him... " I'm here on my own accord, and found that this place suits my needs than others... okay, honest enough for you? While i may have not been telling the whole truth, i wasn't exactly lying when i said that i 'Fit in Here'...

Truthfully, Alakai wouldn't be a bit surprised if he cut off his head here and there...
    Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 22nd September 2014, 7:33 am

It was quite amusing to see how easy it was to push the buttons of youngsters. They were brazen, rash, naive, self-centered and became easily attached he almost felt sorry for provoking someone so openly without him noticing. However, all of that didn't mean Lyserg could predict their thoughts and feelings. Stopping in his tracks and turning around once again, Lyserg looked at Alakai with a raised brow and a look of slight disbelief.

"If you truly believe that you fit in here, why do you still feel the need to lie about yourself? If this is supposed to be your harbor, your home, why are you still covering yourself with layers of false affection and distrust? It doesn't make much sense to me. Once I find a place I truly believe I can fit into, I do my utmost to pour every bit of my soul into it. I can tell you now that while I may not be open about some things, my intentions, my past, my plans and my thoughts are free to the public if someone cares to take a metaphorical shovel and scratch on the surface."

Lyserg said. He knew it seemed unlike him to use such light-hearted forms of speech. But in truth, Lyserg didn't always enjoy the damp, serious tone. It just happened to take over most of the time because it was required. Turning around and starting to walk again, he went on. "Being honest about your egoism is acknowledging and accepting it. Do you feel ashamed or afraid for revealing it? I don't understand why. I have never tried to teach to hide in front of me. The more open the members are, the more I can trust them and relay responsibility to them. Or is it perhaps that you don't want the responsibility?" Lyserg asked in a straight manner this time. There was no negative or positive intention hiding in his words again. They just seemed like completely genuine questions he wanted answered.

Alakai
    Alakai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alakai 13th October 2014, 11:59 pm

Every second longer this conversation carried out, Alakai grew more and more angry. He had told the man the truth, well a stretched version of the truth, but it was real for the most part! Gritting his teeth Alakai clenched his fists. He would never strike out against Lyserg, because the guy would annihilate him easily. It all came down to power. He still did not have enough power.
      He didn't understand how he could read Alakai so easily, he was a deception artist. It was what he craved, for trust, only to betray those that gave him the will.

" I don't understand what you want me to tell you.." He said trying hard to keep his cool, " I'm not scared, or ashamed of who i am. I just know the consequences of revealing myself, and i am not found of the thought of dying..." He said straightening himself and placing on hand on his hip. " I want to make a place here, simple as that, with people that accept me and trust me. I'm here for my own stupid selfish reasons. " That was the truth, this place, above so many other's could finally give him what he wanted, a place to finally grow stronger, respected, and wreak havoc upon the world. Mostly, revenge. He craved and hungered to show the world how much he had grown since he was that pitiful farm boy.

" I am not you, and have no plans of placing MY trust in anyone who would be willing to subdue me for what i am..."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:54 am