Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Search for Food (Private- Almyra and Lunar)

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Search for Food (Private- Almyra and Lunar) Empty A Search for Food (Private- Almyra and Lunar)

Post by Almyra Bys 26th August 2014, 8:48 am

This town is pretty! Almyra thought to herself as she explored Clover Town. The buildings, the lake, the weather. It was all wonderful. Still, in her usual manner she walked with her hood up, despite the fact that it was a warm, sunny day with a nice cooling breeze from the lake. The town was one filled with the echoes of legends, the ripples of newcomers, and the tsunamis of those in power. As she walked past a restaurant, Almyra decided to stop and rest outside. She sat down in a nice shady spot under a tree and took out her book and pen, beginning to write, then draw, then do some math, then draw some more. She looked up at the outdoor eating area across the street from her, watching the people eat their meals. It was fun, watching people. No one seemed to notice her so far. She watched, trying to decide what she would draw next.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    A Search for Food (Private- Almyra and Lunar) 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Search for Food (Private- Almyra and Lunar) Empty Re: A Search for Food (Private- Almyra and Lunar)

Post by Alessia Pentacost 26th August 2014, 9:15 am

Since her arrival in Clover Town Xing had been having a very enjoyable experience, it was warm and sunny, with good food and best of all, a lovely lake! For those of you who are unaware, Xing was a huge fan of swimming and she had been looking forward to taking a dip into the lack. One thing I should mention is that there was only type of water Xing could actually swim in, and that was fresh water such as lakes. See, due to Xing being half Wyvern she suffered intense bouts of pain when ever her body came in contact with salt water, for her it was like swimming in a pool of acid; this also extended to chlorinated bodies of water as well, which also caused Xing a lot of pain. While swimming was one of the things that had attracted Xing to this town it wasn't the only reason why she was here, in fact it wasn't even the main thing. See, Xing had an intense appetite for food and that had influence her and caused her to form a certain hobby: Eating. Xing loved to eat food, so that was why she was here, to sample every eatery in the entire Town and try all of the food it had to offer, of course that would be coming later.

You should never directly swim after you eat, that was just asking for a lot of trouble but doing it the other way around was actually a good idea. See, of you went swimming and exerted yourself physically, then you'd probably end up really hungry right? And while Xing didn't need hunger to be able to eat a lot of food, she did after all have to eat double the amount of food a normal human would per week, it would still make for a logical reason. So yes, with that reason in mind Xing was slithering towards the lake. Obviously, as she was about to go swimming Xing was wearing clothing suitable for that. Thanks to the fact Xing had a series of scales on her upper torso that did a wonderful job of covering her nipples, she didn't really need to wear a swimming bra, hence why all she had was a pair of pants associated with female swim wear on. Of course, this and the fact that Xing was clearly non human brought her a lot of attention from the humans around here, not that she cared. Slithering past the table and out door eating area Almyra was sitting at, Xing made her way towards the lake.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Search for Food (Private- Almyra and Lunar) Empty Re: A Search for Food (Private- Almyra and Lunar)

Post by Almyra Bys 26th August 2014, 1:33 pm

Almy was trying to think of what else to draw when she heard a strange noise. A sort of sliding, scraping noise. She looked up to see someone quite unusual. She didn't wear much for clothing, then again, that might just be the norm for her race, since she clearly wasn't human. Then again, they were in Clover Town, so she may be going for a swim as well. Either way, the snake-like lady had piqued Almyra's interest.

The small woman closed her book and got up. She ran up behind the half-wyvern, which she currently thought of as snake-lady. Her book cluched tightly to her chest. She called to her "Excuse me!" Should Xing turn around, she would see the girl waving to her happily as she trotted over. Once she reached her, she would look up at the half-wyvern cutely. "Hello! You are very pretty." She tilted her head. "What is your name?" Almyra hoped the girl was nice as she spoke to her. The woman was very pretty, and Almy hoped she would be allowed to draw her. She liked drawing people, and this one would be fun to draw. She would probably be interesting to talk to as well. Almy was already coming up with a list of questions to ask her about life in general as a snake person.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 26th August 2014, 3:05 pm

Xing continued her way towards the lake, utterly unaware that she had managed to capture the attention of a female known as Almyra, of course the slithering half Wyvern would soon become aware. Hearing someone walk up behind and start speaking, Xing turned around on her tail and coiled it up beneath her, standing there like a cobra did; you know, like if a cobra coiled the lower half of it's tail and those reared up to spit, of course there was less aggressiveness in Xing's body language than a ready to strike cobra. Anyway, when Xing turned around her eyes landed on the form of Almyra. Xing chuckled and let out a faint "aw" sound when she noticed the cutesy look Almyra had on her face, and in fact the compliment Almyra gave out might have also had something to do with that. As for names? Well, Xing had little reason to not give out her name so she would speak up with it. "My name is Xing-Zhao the third, latest generation of the Zhao family. Can I be of assistance?" With pleasantries out of the way, Xing couldn't deny that she was curious, and also a little cautious about what this human wanted. However, when Xing noticed the drawing pad Almyra was clutching, she realised she want just want to draw her.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 26th August 2014, 3:40 pm

Almyra's smile grew a little as she heard the chuckle and "aw" come from the snake-lady. She seemed to have taken the compliment well and liked Almy. Up close she was even more pretty. Her voice and her name were nice, too. "I'm Almyra Bys. I was just wondering if you would be okay with me drawing you. I've never drawn someone like you before, and I think it'll be fun!" She told the woman enthusiastically. "And I was wondering if you would just like to talk for a bit. You seem like a nice person, and it would be interesting to learn about you and your family. I can tell you about mine, if you want, too." She looked quite hopeful, and let off an air of innocent curiosity. She clearly loved learning, and now that Xing had caught her attention, she wanted to learn as much as she could about her. She fidgeted a bit in excitement over meeting this new, and very different person.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 27th August 2014, 6:41 am

Listening to the introductions Almyra gave out and her reason for interrupting Xing's journey to the lake, the half wyvern was more than a little bit surprised. It seemed this human female, who went by the name of Almyra, wanted to draw Xing and that honestly was very surprising. However, as surprising as it was the half wyvern had a few ideas of how she could help Almyra out. "Hmm..sure, I've never been drawn before...would..you like me to call my pet down so you can draw us together?" Xing's pet had been sitting in a few nearby trees snoozing, after all while it was true Fera adored Xing, he was still a naturally lone animal, which was only really due to the way his race had evolved so far. Despite this, Fera knew when Xing was calling him,and as a result of that he had always been quick to respond to his mother's orders/ And yes, while Fera and Xing are utterly different species, Xing was the thing Fera saw first once he hatched. so he had always viewed the half wyvern as his mother.

And speaking of the earth wyvern, she had returned her attentions back to Almyra, in fact they had never left the human artist in the first place. Xing observed the look in Almyra's eyes and it was a look she had seen before, that of innocent curiosity and with how Almyra looked in general and seemed to be fidgeting with excitement, made her come off as oh so cute! "Awwww, sure! I'd love to have a conversation with a cutie pie like you" Giggling happily, Xing had the sudden compulsion to hug this Almyra girl and wrap her up in her coils, and with Xing being as head strong as she was, guess what she did? She moved suddenly, wrapping her coils around Almyra's body and cuddling her. The only other aspect of this hug that's worth mentioning is how Xing's upper torso ended up behind Almyra, and also how the half wyvern female rested her breasts on top of Almyra's head. "Tell you what, let me cuddle you a bit, and you can draw me however you want. You can even have me pose or get in the water." Giggling, Xing wrapped her arms around Almyra in a tight cuddle and smiled happily.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 27th August 2014, 10:09 am

Almyra nodded happily in response to her question. "If you want to be drawn with it, sure!" She said. She would be happy to do so, especially if the pet was pretty or cute. The snake lady seemed really nice, and she seemed to think Almy was cute, so she liked cute things, which meant her pet would probably be cute.

Almyra made a small "Eep!" as the half-wyvern suddenly moved to wrap herself around Almy, surprising her. Almy calmed down when she realized the woman was just hugging her. She giggled. This woman seemed to like cuddles as much as Almyra herself. She was really nice, and reminded Almy a bit of her sister, which only made Almy like her even more. As Xing wrapped her arms around her, Almy took hold of them, giving them a hug as best she could, since she couldn't turn to hug the woman behind her. She rested back against the woman and giggled at her proposition. "It's a deal!" She ran her fingers along the scales on Xing's arm, curious as to what they felt like. "But you can choose how I draw you. I'm sure any way I draw you will be pretty." She said before relaxing peacefully in Xing's grip with a small smile on her face. Thinking of what question she would ask first. She was most curious about what she was, so she would probably ask that first.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 27th August 2014, 3:43 pm

It made Xing a rather happy half wyvern to hear she'd be allowed her pet as a subject of the drawing, the only real way Xing could bring Fera into the picture was if he held her, which would give Xing an excuse to cuddle him. Why did this matter so much? Well, while Fera was easy to cuddle when he was asleep, a lot of the time while the baby Nargacuga was awake he was very difficult to cuddle, which was due to his independent personality. Anyway, with Xing's feelings about Fera beibng allowed to join her in the drawing all wrapped up with, we should probably return to the matter at hand huh? Specifically that of Xing coiled around this cutie patootie human girl, hugging her to metaphorical bits. And speaking of hugging Almyra, when she let out a cute sounding eep of surprise, Xing just giggled happily and gently pat her on the head. This may sound creepy, but the expressions and looks Almyra gave off, her body language and a few other things made Xing just "d'aaaaaaawwwwwwww" internally over the human girl's cuteness.

It was after a few moments of hugging, in which that Almyra tried her best to return the hug, that Xing uncoiled herself and slithered away from Almyra. Xing didn't slither really far away, just far enough so the human girl could have that human thing known as personal space. Oh, and when Almyra traced her fingers down Xing's scales, she would feel the half wyvern's scales where smooth but hard to the touch, but not rigid, after all if they where rigid how would Xing move? "Don't call Fera an it! He's my super adorable friend!" Xing didn't really feel it was right to call Fera an it, after all he did have a gender so "it" wasn't really fair. Sure, that might present Xing as one who treated animals as human beings, but honestly, would you like it if someone called you an it constantly? Anyway, speaking of Fera Xing stuck her fingers in her mouth and whistled. As a result of this, a black shape flew out of a nearby tree and suddenly Fera was sitting on Xing's shoulder. "Had fun?" Xing asked if Fera had fun, and gently stroked his beak, to which he let out a cat like roar and nodded.

As Fera was here and it was time to start the drawing, Xing was faced with a problem. See, she was not an artist in any way shape or form and had little idea what pose or position would be best for Almyra, so what would Xing do? Well, the half wyvern was a very direct and straight to the point lady, so she was just going to straigh up ask Almyra. "Well, what pose or position would you like?" Honestly, Xing wanted to do something involving the water, such as an in motion shot of her flying through the air or diving into the water, alas such a thing wasn't possible due to how drawings took time unlike photographs. Hopefully Almyra would be able to come up with something, or had a certain pose she wanted, failing that Xing would just coil her tail up, raise herself into the air and stand with her hands on her hips. It would, hopefully, be a pose that gave off an air of confidence or strength, which where things Xing had in bucket loads. As for Fera? Well, if it came down to Xing deciding a pose, he would probably look best sitting on the half wyvern's shoulder, raising his head skywards with that expression of power and pride he tended to wear.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 27th August 2014, 5:53 pm

Almy enjoyed Xing's hug for as long as it lasted, then smiled and opened her book up as she slithered back. She frowned when the woman disapproved of her calling Fera an it. "Sorry. I just called him that because I didn't know if he was a boy or girl. Kind of like when people talk about a baby." She smiled at Fera. "Hello Fera." She just looked at him for a moment, he was really cute.

She but the tip of her pen in her mouth and looked at Xing for a moment before shrugging and saying "Whatever you think fits who you are best." She smiled, then watched as Xing took her pose, then had Fera take his. "That looks really pretty! And strong, too!" She told the half-wyvern. She went to work on her drawing. Almyra had had a lot of practice with drawing in her book, and had become quite skilled and fast at it. After about 5 minutes, she had most of the drawing done, and just needed to add a few more details that she could easily do from memory. She turned it around and showed it to Xing. "How do you like it so far? It's not quite done, but I've done enough that you don't need to keep posing." She had captured Xing and Fera's image well, though its unfinished state was still clear. "If you don't mind, I'll go with you to do the rest of it wherever you're going."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 28th August 2014, 4:45 am

Hearing Almyra's apology Xing smiled softly, and gently patted the human girl on the head, ruffling her hair up in a sort of way siblings would do it towards the younger. It was true that Xing may have been a bit harsh to Almyra for calling Fera an it, but Xing heard her beloved pet get called an it rather a lot, hence why she didn't exactly stand for it anymore. When Almyra said hello to Fera, the baby Nargacuga let out a happy chirp and bobbed his head up an down a few times, as a sort of returned greeting and Fera was perfectly aware of what Almyra said, as well as the meaning behind it. While it was true that Fera was more than aware of the English language, and able to understand most words once they where explained to him, the baby Nargacuga just wasn't able to speak it, and that was not due to intelligence. See, speech was equal parts intelligence as it was the way your voice box was formed, and Fera's voice box just wasn't able to produce the sounds that humans referred to as "words" but yes, he could understand English regardless.

As Almyra said Xing should pose in whatever way suits her best, the half wyvern woman and her pet did exactly that. Putting her hands on her hips, Xing stood up straight and posed in a way that gave off a feeling of strength, with a heavy dosage of confidence thrown in for good measure. Fera played along, posing on Xing's shoulder with his beak pointed skywards, as if he was about to let loose a long distance mating call of sorts. With the half wyvern and the baby Nargacuga posed like this, the two of them gave off an almost oppressive feeling of raw physical power, which was the point. Xing and Fera maintained this pose until Almyra told them they could stop, which roughly equated to about five minutes, and when the two of them finally released the pose, they let out an audible breath. It had been rather uncomfortable to maintain tat pose for a solid five minutes, without making any movements apart from breathing, and so Xing was glad to be free from it, as was Fera. Focusing her eyes on Almyra's drawing, Xing smiled and had to admit that it was a very good drawing, despite unfinished. "Well I am about to go swimming...unless you want to join me?" Even if she said no, Almyra could still come along and keep an eye on Fera, as he wasn't able to swim.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 28th August 2014, 11:44 am

Almy giggled at Fera when he responded to her and again when Xing pat her on the head. She was so nice, and Fera was clearly smart enough to understand her, which was neat. He was really cute, too. Once she finished drawing and Xing offered to go swimming with her, she shook her head. "I don't really want to swim right now. I'll go with you to the beach though." She said happily. "I'll finish your drawing there while you swim. I might swim when I'm done though. If Fera doesn't want to swim, he can stay with me." She smiled and closed her book, then reached out to take Xing's hand. She liked holding hands with people as she walked. "Come on, let's go." She said eagerly. "And we can cuddle some more when you're done swimming!"

As they walked, Almy would want to talk of course. And her first question for Xing was the one she was most curious about. "Xing, what are you? I haven't ever seen anyone like you before. And what is Fera? I haven't seen anyone like him either. Are your and his people always nice like you?" She had far more questions, but figured those would be the best ones to start off with. Almyra didn't think as to whether or not her questions would offend Xing at all, and if she wasn't offended by people being curious about her, Almyra's innocent tone would probably make her even less inclined to be offended.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 28th August 2014, 1:03 pm

It was cute when Almy giggled, as the young girl had a rather light sounding voice, and in fact it just made Xing think she was a lot cuter, but that is probably basic knowledge at this point no? Xing was more than a bit disappointed to hear that Almyra didn't want to go swimming, which meant that sadly the half wyvern would have to go swimming by herself, which was due to the fact Fera hated swimming; water made it impossible for him to fly. "The beach? I am planning to go swimming in the lake" Xing would never go swimming in the sea, salt water caused her scales and skin to burn in pure agony, hence why she only ever drank fresh water or went swimming in fresh water, better than feeling horrible burning agony right? Drinking or coming in contact with salt water wouldn't kill Xing, but it would sure as hell hurt. "Well, I'm sure Fera would love some company as he waits for me, him and water don't mix" With Fera it was less of a case of him not knowing how to swim, but more because he was physically prevented from swimming, due to the reasons involving his feathers that I mentioned before. Fera seemed to have gathered what was going to happen, and he flew over to Almyra and landed on her right shoulder as a result of that.

"Well, I'm going swimming then, take care of Fera for me ok?" Smiling gently, Xing slithered her way down to the lake but she stopped and turned back to answer Alm's questions. "Well, I am half earth wyvern and Fera is a baby Nargacuga. And as for your final question? No, not every member of our race is as nice, Fera's only so tame as I raised him from egg, and as for my kind? Well, we can be about as different as humans, personalty wise anyway" Shrugging her shoulders, Xing turned around and continued to slither down to the lake. When she reached the lake, the half wyvern female used her tail like a spring, and launched herself into the waters with a splash. As she had a tail instead of legs, Xing swam more like a crocodile than a human would, moving the length of her body side to side as she cut through the water. If any situation ever came up where Xing needed an additional burst of speed, she could use her tail as a sort of spring and launch herself through the water. Anyway, as Xing was swimming Fera was perched on Alm's shoulders, using his claws to hold on but not too tightly, after all Fera didn't want to hurt Almyra. Looking down at Almyra's drawing pad, Fera chirped and stared at the drawing, focusing on himself primarily.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 29th August 2014, 3:25 pm

While the lake certainly wasn't the ocean, it still had sandy beaches around the edges of it. It seemed as though Almy's first assumption was wrong about Xing. She had initially thought she was a snake lady, when she was really a wyvern lady. Still, that didn't matter so much. She was friendly and pretty, and so was her pet, which now resided on her shoulder. She smiled at him, then followed Xing down to the beach and sat on a nearby bench. She watched the Wyvern swim for a short time. The amount of power and grace she had was quite beautiful, though Almy preferred to describe at is pretty. Pretty sounded nicer than beautiful, and was faster to say and write.

She giggled at Fera's chirping. "You like it?" She said, reaching up to pat Fera gently before taking out her pen and working on the drawing some more, doing the rest of the details from memory. She would probably be finished around the time Xing got out of the water, even with her frequent breaks to pet Fera if he allowed her to. The finished product was far more detailed and looked even better than the initial sketch. She captured a lot of the finer details of Xing's features and scale patterns, as well as shading patterns on Fera. Once finished, Almyra smiled triumphantly and held the drawing up to Fera to see how he liked it.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 29th August 2014, 4:15 pm

Xing swam through the water, moving her powerful tail side and side like a crocodile. While it was true that Xing was a lot like a crocodile when she swam, there was one impressive thing she could do that crocodiles couldn't. Diving down to the bottom of the lake, Xing pressed her tail against it and coiled it up, then used her tail as a spring to launch her skywards. The force of Xing's tail was enough to send her flying through the surface of the lake, and she flew through the air, jumping like a dolphin would. After a few seconds above the surface of the lake Xing soon crashed back into the waters, returning to swimming. After about half an hours worth of swimming, yes Xing was that entertained by swimming, she decided it was time to get out and as such made her way back towards Fera and Almyra.

Speaking of the human female and the baby Nargacuga, Fera had actually been having a very entertaining time with Almyra. See, while it was true that Fera wasn't always good with strangers, the fact his parental figure had basically said Almyra could be trusted, was good enough for Fera, and plus if Almyra did try anything Fera could easily just fly away or call for help. Fera had been enjoying the free pets from Almyra, evidenced by how he nuzzled his small beak against Almyra's hand. When the human female held up the finished drawing, Fera's eyes went wide and he just stared, a bit confused by the copy of him. Moments later Xing had slithered out of the water, and sat down next to Almyra. "Ohhh..that is a lovely drawing Almyra...I can tell Fera agrees" Fera chirped happily, letting out a bird like call to confirm what Xing had said.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 30th August 2014, 12:38 pm

Almy giggled at Fera as he stared at the picture. It was really cute. She scratched him behind the ears a bit. She liked him a lot. He was nice and friendly and soft. She wished she could have a pet like him. She smiled at Xing as she sat next to her. "Thank you! It was fun to make." She looked at it, then closed the book. She reopened it and the page was blank. After a second, the drawing appeared on the page, which Almyra tore out. "Here, you can have one, too." She said. "And if you ever lose it, I can give you another." As she spoke, the drawing appeared on the new page and she showed it to Xing. "See?" She said happily. She truly loved her book. It was probably the best present her sister had ever given her. "I might try drawing one of you swimming later. It was really neat watching you swim and jump out of the water." Her stomach growled as she spoke and she blushed a bit. "Want to try to find some lunch? I think I have enough money to buy food."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 30th August 2014, 3:48 pm

When Fera's ears where petted he let out a content purring like sound, and licked Almyra's out fingers, before he took flight and landed on Xing's right shoulder. It wasn't that Fera disliked Almyra or anything, Xing was just the person he viewed as his mother so it made sense that he preferred her. And speaking of the half wyvern female she was drying rather quickly in the day's heat, which was a good thing she was about to be given a sheet of paper. Xing watched as a copy of the drawing Almyra made appeared on another page, and as she ripped it out, which normally would be appreciated, but there was a problem. "Well, I would accept a copy..but I am soaking wet and have nothing I can safely store it in..." Xing rubbed her chin in deep thought, wondering what the best solution would be. A good idea for a solution sprung to mind when Almyra offered for the two of them to go have lunch together, sorry three of them. The idea of getting lunch appealed to Xing, but she disliked having Almyra pay. "Oh I would very much like to get lunch, but I'd rather pay for it myself" With Xing, she disliked accepting help from others unless she needed, which in this case didn't.

Let us return to the idea Xing had for a solution about accepting a copy of Almyra's drawing. See, if Xing was in fact going to go out for lunch she wouldn't want to do it half naked and soaking wet with water, plus she would also need a shower, and that would all require visiting Xing's hotel room. "If we are going to have lunch together, I would need to shower and change first...would you be willing to wait in my hotel room for me to get changed? That way I can safely store your drawing away" Xing wanted to keep the drawing safe and undamaged, it was a wonderful gift from this human girl and Xing had to admit she felt the human girl was the biggest cutie around, so hopefully she would say yes. Additionally, Fera probably wanted to accompany Xing and Almyra for lunch and he kind of needed a bit of a bath as well, which was always a real pain in the ass. the baby Nargacuga hated water so washing him was rather difficult, hence why Xing had to get a small basin of water, and bribe Fera with free snacks as a reward or else he'd never go anywhere near that water; being able to fly made you rather difficult to catch.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 2nd September 2014, 1:03 pm

The fact that Xing had nowhere to keep the drawing at the moment had slipped Almy's mind. A lot of things tended to slip her mind when she was spending time with friends or drawing. She giggled. "Oops. I'll hold onto it for you until you dry off and put on some other clothes, then." She said, opening up her book and slipping the paper into it so it wouldn't get crumpled or anything of the sort. She smiled when she accepted Xing accepted her proposition to have lunch with her. "Okay."

The nice wyvern lady then asked if she would be willing to go to her hotel room while she cleaned up. She nodded happily. "Sure! I can keep Fera company that way, too." She said. She liked the baby Nargacuga quite a bit, and getting more time to pet him or maybe play with him would be fun. Almy wasn't sure if Xing meant that she would pay for herself or both of them, but even if Almy had to buy her own food, she should have enough to buy something tasty.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 3rd September 2014, 10:51 am

It was fortunate that Almyra had agreed to hold onto the drawing and wait for Xing to get changed, if she refused it would make things very difficult for Xing as she didn't want to ruin the drawing, Almyra had done a wonderful job on it. Additionally, if Almyra wanted to have lunch with Xing she would need to wait for the half wyvern to get changed, restaurants tended not to allow half naked customers covered in water entry to there establishment after all. Fera chirped happily in agreement with Almyra when she said she would keep the Nargacuga company, Fera was kind of easily bored so someone to spend time with would be a good thing. "Follow me then" Smiling politely, Xing slithered through the streets, her powerful tail making good progress as she led the human girl to the hotel room. When Xing made her way up the stairs to the third floor, which was easier than you'd think for Xing, she slithered down the hall way. Taking her key out of a small pouch attached to her waist via a belt, Xing unlocked the door and slithered inside, leaving room for Almyra to enter.

The hotel room was rather pretty, painted white with cream coloured bed sheets, a bed obviously, a on suite bathroom, a wardrobe and a dresser, all of which had been used by Xing. Xing was a rather bold woman and she saw little issue unchanging before Almyra. When the human girl entered the hotel room, Xing closed and locked the door behidn her, then slithered into the bathroom. Fera knew that his owner was going to have a shower, and so flew off Xng's shoulder to land on the bed the moment the half wyvern female entered the bathroom. Moments after Xing entered, the article of clothing she had been wearing on her lower body flew out of the room, landing in a pile of dirty clothing. This pile was rather small, consisting of little but a shirt and the swimming pants Xing had been wearing, and she was going to take them to get washed later today. Fera curled up on the sofa as Xing shut the bathroom door, as the sounds of the shower soon flowed from the bathroom. Fera idly flicked his tail around side to side as he sat curled up on the sofa, rather bored as he waited for Xing to get out, he was also more than a little hungry so he wanted Xing to hurry up.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 4th September 2014, 5:19 pm

Almyra rushed up to be alongside Xing when she started to slither away so she could hold the woman's hand as they walked again. She especially liked Xing, so she was even more inclined to hold her hand than normal. She walked with the half-wyvern back to her hotel room where she locked the door so no one would interrupt her shower. She let out a small giggle at Fera as he made sure he wouldn't get caught in the shower with Xing, who she thought would probably try to wash him if he didn't avoid it. Once Xing went into the bathroom, went over to wherever Fera had landed in order to pet him some more. He was so soft and friendly and cute. She hoped Xing didn't take too long, since she was hungry as well.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 5th September 2014, 3:03 am

Xing was grateful the shower water was just simple water from a lake, as like I said before salt or chlorine did actually cause her a lot of problems due to irritation of skin and scales. The half wyvern female only took five minutes to get done and she slithered out of the shower, and began to dry down her body, which only took about a minute. After that, the Xing slithered out of the bathroom a towel wrapped around her waist to protect her dignity. In order to get her clothes Xing slithered out of the bathroom, and she saw the site of Fera curled up on the sofa being gently petted by Almya. "He likes belly rubs" And with that simple piece of advice handed out, Xing searched through the wardrobe for something nice to wear. The series of clothing that Xing picked out was a beautiful red and white Hanfu, with pink roses printed onto it. Xing dropped the towel from around her waist, but kept her back facing Almya in order to protect her dignity, and so she slipped into the Hanfu. Once Xing was inside the Hanfu and it had been properly buttoned up, she turned around to face Xing, the bottom of her clothing only reaching a quarter of the way down her long tail. "So..well I'm ready"Xing was ready to go, as she picked up the towel and hung back up in the bathroom. The only thing the half wyvern needed to wait for Almya, after all you couldn't go out to dinner with a person if that person wasn't ready. Fera looked up with a chirp at Xing, flapped his wings and flew over to her shoulder, resting on it. If one was worried that Fera's claws would damage Xing's clothing, don't be, as Fera knew how to restrain himself.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 8th September 2014, 8:37 pm

Almy made sure to look away as Xing changed, keeping herself distracted by rubbing Fera's belly as she suggested. He was so nice to pet with his smooth feathers. When Xing said she was ready, Almy looked over. "Your clothes are really pretty." She said as her gaze fell upon the hanfu with its floral design. Flowers were nice. They attracted butterflies. Unfortunately they also attracted bees as well. Regardless, it was time to go eat, so Almy got up and walked over to Xing, taking hold of her hand again as they set off in search of a restaurant. As they would walk (and slither) together, Almy wondered what it would be like to be a half-wyvern. She decided it could be fun to have a snake-like lower body.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 10th September 2014, 7:23 am

Fera purred and rawred happily, as he rolled onto his back enjoy the belly rub. Fera might have been a deadly carnivore but currently he was just a simple cub, and as a result of that he loved having his stomach rubbed. Xing smiled and felt rather warm regarding the compliment given to her, very often did she wear her more attractive clothes, so the few times she did Xing came out looking damn fine. "Thank you very much"As there was nothing else to doi here, Xing placed Fera on her shoulder and slithered out of the hotel room, locking the door behind her once Almyra exited.

The pair advanced to the resteraunt, they ordered and have a rather nice time, and once it was other the two of them would split the bill between thm and go there seperate ways. As it was late in the evening Xing returned to her hotel room, where she had stored Almyra's drawing in a safe place, she didn't want it getting damaged after all. And with that the day ended, as Xing changed into her night clothes and fell asleep. Fera did the same, except he didn't wear clothes so he just slept curled up next to Xing on the bed.

(So yeah, is it okay if we end this now Almyra? Like we discussed?)

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 11th September 2014, 7:52 pm

((Sounds fine to me.))

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:40 pm