Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Friends...? (Private)

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Friends...? (Private) Empty Friends...? (Private)

Post by Cirven 17th August 2014, 10:23 am

"Wow this chair feels ridiculously comfortable right now!" He spoke out as he sat down into one of the chairs in front of an empty table. "Thought I was going to die after all the walking I just had to do."

He leaned his body onto the table and laid on it with his head on his arms. He had just took a long walk from the outskirts of Magnolia where Inuki had trained him at his old home. He managed to miss his ride back towards the guildhall and was forced to walk back.

"Never again..." Inuki's laughed echoed in his mind. "Its your fault, boy. Told you to not lay around for too long." Cirven lifted up his head forgetting that he could only hear and see the dog demon spirit. "SHUT UP!!" He yelled out in his absent mindedness.

Last edited by Cirven on 17th August 2014, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Friends...? (Private) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Friends...? (Private) Empty Re: Friends...? (Private)

Post by Emilia Crohil 17th August 2014, 11:18 am

Emilia walked into the main room of the guildhall and over to the bar, getting herself a drink. She had been training, so she didn't have her usual clothing on, but wore a short tanktop and shorts, and had slipped on some canvas sneakers. She noticed some other guy who was complaining about walking to much. Walking was easy. Even after training hard, Emilia always felt like she could walk forever, especially if she wasn't wearing her armor. She chuckled as the kid's dog spoke to him, reminding him that his tiredness was his own fault. She turned and gave him a confused look as he randomly shouted for someone to shut up. "Who are you talking to?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
    Friends...? (Private) FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 17th August 2014, 7:11 pm

His eyes widened as he heard a voice speak to him and ask who he was talking to. He didn't know exactly what to say but knew he had to say something quick before he seemed more awkward. "Uhh.. Its a spell that I can use where I can talk to others from a distance." He thought of the best and most realistic thing he could.

He looked up at the woman and slightly moved his body back in surprise. "What the hell happened to your nose?! Its like going one way in one section and the another way in the other."

Character Info:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 17th August 2014, 9:21 pm

"Oh." Emilia believed him. She used had used a communication lacrima to speak with her parents from time to time, so it made sense really. She didn't think anything of it. It wouldn't be surprising if he had a spell to do that. She could communicate with Vivian in a similar manner after all, though she didn't have to speak out loud.

The kid suddenly leaned back in surprise, then asked her about... her nose? Well that was an interesting reaction. She had been asked about it, but never had anyone make that big a deal of it. She grinned. "My nose. Hmm, let's see.... There was that bar fight, aaand that other barfight, and that huge brawl outside of a bar, and that vulcan, and another fight." She chuckled. "I've been a mercenary for almost ten years now, and been fighting since I could walk. It's been broken a lot." She nodded to him. "How about your ears? What's up with them?" She asked, since they were on the subject of physical abnormalities.

Other Siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 17th August 2014, 9:44 pm

"Oh? Sounds kind of fun minus the nose breaking multiple times." He grinned at her but stopped as she asked about his ears. He reached up and touched them gently as he remembered what they truly were; a mark of his demonic blood.

"Dunno. They were passed down by my mother to me. Its one of those things that makes me stand out around others. Maybe I'm part monster or something." He laughed at his comment thinking that she would join him. "So you are part of the guild too or just visiting? I'm usually moving around too much to get to meet all the members here."

Character Info:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 18th August 2014, 5:31 pm

Emilia grinned. "Ah, the nose breaking isn't so bad. Definitely worth the feeling of being in a good fight." Emilia shrugged at his response. "That's interesting I guess. And yeah, I'm part of the guild for now." She said. The second she could find somewhere better to be, though, she wouldn't be any longer. However, that would be difficult to find between the pay and perks of being in Sabertooth. She chuckled again. "I tend to just stick to my room, training when I'm on a job. Tried to spar with one guy and broke one of his celestial keys. He left right after."

Other Siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 18th August 2014, 8:19 pm

He chuckled at her comment about her nose. She was kind of right that sometimes fighting was fun. He took her next comment differently though."Only here for now? Is there some place else you would rather be?" He was confused at the thought of leaving the company of people who thought close to the way you did and would help you when needed all for a tattoo. "I don't think there are many places better."

He yawned as she explained her day to day schedule and the time when she fought a member. "That doesn't sound all that exciting to just be cooped up in a room all day and who would leave just for an item they had being broken? Sounds kind of like an idiot.."

Character Info:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 18th August 2014, 9:15 pm

Emilia nodded in response to his first question. "Yup, I'm a merc. A proper one. I'm just here for the perks and the money. I don't have a contract, so I can leave whenever I get a better offer, and plan to." She spoke with a hint of pride at that. She was proud really. She liked the fact that she wasn't one to feel bound by any sort of loyalty. Sure, she liked some of the people here, but she also liked some of the people not here. The guild itself meant nothing to her. She shrugged at his response. "I like training. And I don't stay in my room all day. I come out for breaks. Besides, this guildhall isn't exactly close to anything exciting, so what else am I gonna do?" She let out a sort of grunt when he talked about the kid who left because of the key. "Apparently he cared a lot about the spirit that the key summoned and wouldn't be able to fix it or something. Still kinda weird if you ask me, but if you ask me, it's also not my business."

Other Siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 18th August 2014, 9:21 pm

"I can understand losing a friend like that but I'm sure the guild would have helped to find a way or something. People aren't that selfish here or at least the majority are not." He was woken up about the talk of the person leaving the guild and losing his spirit companion. It was close to how he felt with losing people in his past so he could understand the feeling but to just run away from it all doesn't fix anything. He knew that from experience.

"So what brought you here? You look like you just got done running or something."

Character Info:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 18th August 2014, 9:43 pm

"I dunno, he just up and left. I doubt anyone could have convinced him to stay." She just shrugged it off, still. Other people's choices were none of her business most of the time. She didn't know his full story, he may have had good reason to leave, for all she knew. She gestured to the glass next to her. It contained some red substance, a sports drink she had learned of that she quite enjoyed after a good training session. "Just finished up with some training. Mostly physical stuff, but I did a bit of magic usage today." She grimaced a bit. "I really should have made sure I got sturdier equipment before trying that out."

Other Siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 18th August 2014, 9:52 pm

He looked at the glass of the red liquid as she pointed it out and back at her. She seemed to be fairly nice for a mercenary. He was used to the ones that were after money by any means necessary even if it involved them going against some morals. She still didn't sound too far off from that though.

"What magic were you training in? Did you break something while training?"

Character Info:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 18th August 2014, 10:01 pm

Emilia took a sip of her drink. "Force magic. You know what crash magic is? It can do most of what Crash can and more. Anything that involves exerting, absorbing, or manipulating forces, it can do. Hit something harder with your fists or weapon. Make a big shockwave to throw stuff. Take a hit for an ally. Absorb the force of enemy attacks. It can do all that." She grinned in pride. She was quite fond of the magic her father taught her. It suited her well. "And yeah, I kind of... totally destroyed my punching bag. Sand everywhere. Aaand then I got mad and broke my speed bag... and a few other things." She scratched her neck and chuckled. "I can be a bit too good at smashing things sometimes."

Other Siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 19th August 2014, 1:10 pm

He listened well as she explained her magic. He was curious about the magic that others used in the guild even if they seemed to be only temporary. Her magic was pretty interesting to him. It sounded really versatile in its use in either defense or offense.

"Your magic sounds pretty cool. It sounds like it could help in a lot of situations." He couldn't help but laugh after she explained how she broke her things. "Your magic sounds like its kind of hard to control if it is anything like crash magic. Maybe you should practice controlling it in a area with trees you can hit on."

Character Info:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 19th August 2014, 7:58 pm

Emilia smiled at the kid. She was always accepting of compliments. "Thanks. It is pretty fun." She shook her head and waved dismissively at finding somewhere else to train. "Nah, I just need to get some sturdier equipment to practice with. Then I won't have to find a new spot for training. Besides, the altitude is good to train in. Makes your body able to run on less air. Once you get back down to sea level you can just keep going forever." She may have been exaggerating a bit, but training at altitude certainly did help. It also helped with her fear of heights.

Other Siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 20th August 2014, 4:49 pm

He figured that she was the type that was hard to have take advice and decided to avoid trying to give her any advice that she would probably not take at all. He then grinned at her. "I wonder.." He started to speak while still keeping the grin on his face. "How my Demon Slayer magic would stand up against it.." He lifted up his right hand and ignited it in white flames.

He then swung his hand quick to thew side to extinguish the flames in a cool-like way at least to him. "Never mind." He sunk into his chair. "Suddenly just remembered how tired I am..."

Character Info:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 24th August 2014, 1:33 pm

Emilia grinned right back at him. "It'd probably be interesting, but most things don't do so well unless they give you protection against being smashed in the face." She nodded when he commented on being too tired. "Aye, same here. And then I have to clean up my room after my break." She grimaced a bit. She hated cleaning almost as much as she hated being drunk. "So where did ya have to walk from?"

Other Siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 24th August 2014, 6:34 pm

He thought he was dumb for bringing up them fighting and then instantly not wanting to do it for being tired. He imagined hearing the dog demon scolding him about being weak from only some training and how he should be ready for anything. He shook off the thought and replied to the woman.

"I had to walk from a area just outside of Magnolia town where I train. Wasn't the best thing I have done but have done worse things I guess." His mind flashed to how his training from Inuki involved him fighting multiple beasts at the same time. "Much worse... Oh yeah, my name is Cirven Mizune by the way."

Character Info:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 26th August 2014, 9:03 am

Emi nodded. That was a long walk. She guessed it was at least somewhat reasonable to be tired after that, especially if he had been training earlier. "I'm Emilia. So what do you do for training? Magical, physical, a bit of both?" She was always interested in how people trained. If they mentioned something she thought would work well for herself, she would copy them. Anything to get better.

Other Siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 26th August 2014, 12:38 pm

"Well.." He thought back on the training he had done in the past for his other magic and then compared it to the training now with a grimace on his face. "It has been involving a lot of fighting wild beasts in the forest. Mostly vulcans but sometimes other things get in the way too." He thought of how the dog demon spirit would somehow be able to rattle the beasts just so that they would be much more angrier upon seeing him. He thought of how crazy the training was in that regard because the beasts were uncontrollable at all times but after doing it so much he could tell it affected his reaction time with thinking as well as his reflexes.

Character Info:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 4th September 2014, 7:45 pm

Emilia chuckled as he described his training. "Not a bad way to train. I've done used that method before. Quite fun for a while. Though you can only beat the shit out of so many stupid vulcans before it gets to be rather dull." She certainly knew that feeling. Her first few jobs for Sabertooth were nothing but vulcans, vulcans, and a creepy dark tentacle thing that apparently slaughtered a bunch of Rune Knights. That one was an interesting fight.

Other Siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 4th September 2014, 8:20 pm

"Yeah. It got pretty boring after the first few times but because they don't think what they are doing so much it trains my body and mind to react fast." He couldn't tell her anymore than that really without telling her about the demon that was training him. He decided to avoid saying that because of not fully knowing how she would react to it.

"So what made you join Sabertooth? The money? The fame?"

Character Info:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 14th September 2014, 11:06 am

That really was the problem with Vulcans. They rarely had any strategy, just "Rawr smash!" Sure Emi's strategy was to smash things most of the time, but she had a method to it. Targeting weak points, waiting until the opportune moment, those sorts of things. Emi chuckled again when Cirven asked why she joined.

"Money mostly. I'd been looking to join a guild for a while because of the pay and lodging. Eli was against it until he tried to con Zenshin. Zen caught him in the act and chased him down, then nagged him until he decided to join just so Zen would shut up. I was ready to join as soon as he asked."

Other Siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 14th September 2014, 2:32 pm

He was surprised to hear that she spoke of the guildmaster of Sabertooth, Zenshin being the person who asked her to join. Nonetheless hawking her and someone else to do so. "So you know master Zenshin enough for nick names or do you just call him Zen?" He grinned. "Is there something going on between you two...?"

He had over looked her saying that she had only really joined for money to try and figure out why Zenshin would want her to join so badly. "And why did master Zenshin want you to join so badly?"

Character Info:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 23rd September 2014, 12:07 pm

Emi couldn't help but grin when Cirven asked if she knew Zenshin, or had anything going on with him. She was tempted to lie about it to mess with him, though she wasn't very good at that, and he probably wouldn't believe it. "I call people whatever the hell I like when they're not around. Doesn't hurt 'em or anything."

She shrugged when Cirven asked why Zen had wanted her to join. "No clue really. Something about us having conviction or crap like that. I read up on the guild, about how they value faith, selflessness, and conviction. Which is funny, because I sure as hell don't have any of those."

Other Siggies:
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 23rd September 2014, 12:20 pm

Cirven laughed after she spoke. She didn't seem like the type to try and lie or to try to deceive anyone in anyway. She was straight to the point, so much so that she probably would tell him anything he wanted to hear. It was actually pretty comforting to know she was like that but at the same time could be a negative aspect. He thought she was the type to tell someone what she thought of them instead of holding things in which could lead to fighting. Fighting that he figured she would enjoy from their talking.

"No offense but you didn't seem like you had much conviction to anything but money. Maybe Zenshin saw something that you couldn't see in yourself though?"

Character Info:

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 12:15 am