Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Oya Empty Oya

Post by Aliannah 16th August 2014, 1:58 pm

Alyia was sitting up in a tree as usual. She loved trees, they made her feel taller and they allowed her to be high up. Not to mention the ability to see the sky better. It had been a quiet day for the blonde mage. Not that she didn't want to go trick people, there were just too many people in the guild at the moment. Resulting her position now. If only she had a partner in crime. Sure she had Deniel. But, he never came out of his room. She didn't want to get close to another person, but she had gotten used to people being around her and she hated to say it but she missed the feeling. Letting out a deep breath Alyia looked away from the sky and to the ground below. She quirked an eyebrow as she saw something move. Taking a closer look she saw that it was a small animal. Almost like a ferret. Not being able to get a good look she climbed down from her spot in the tree and looked at the small animal. It indeed was like a ferret, but not quite. It's main body was red and the nose and tip of the tail was white. It was a stoat. Alyia knew exactly what it was due to her time alone. Looking at the animal and it looking back at her Alyia squatted down. She was surprised that it hadn't been scared off. As she looked at the animal she saw that it had a wire around it's right back ankle. With tentative fingers she reached back to unknot the wire. She knew that if the animal wanted to hurt her it would. It was a natural born killer and would severely injure her hand it if wanted to. Seeing how it made no move to hurt her she untangled the wire and pulled it away from the stoat. Standing back up with the wire in her hands she expected the small animal to run away. But instead it just sat there looking at her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Oya Empty Re: Oya

Post by Aliannah 16th August 2014, 2:41 pm

Alyia looked down at the small animal who looked right back at her. Alyia shook her head at the small animal and turned away. 'You...' The single word echoed through Alyia's mind. I wasn't her thinking. I was someone else. 'Thank you.' The voice echoed again. Alyia stopped and looked around to see what had spoken to her. But there was no one around but the small animal that she had saved. Looking back down at the stoat she raised a single eyebrow. 'Yes, I'm talking to you, who else would be,' the female voice spoke to her. Alyia narrowed her eyes at the small animal on the ground. What did it want? 'I want to go with you.' Alyia widened her eyes. She hadn't said anything out loud and yet the small stoat on the ground knew what she was thinking. 'You were thinking it at me, that's how I knew.' This time the voice sounded more sarcastic. Narrowing her eyes Alyia spoke to the stoat. "I'm new to this mind stuff I don't exactly know how it works." 'Yeah I figured.' Alyia growled. 'Anyways I want to go with you. You saved me and I have no where to go. I was exiled from my home for being different.' Alyia knew that feeling. "For what reason were you exiled?" 'I can use magic. That is not normal for a stoat. So I was called cursed and exiled.' Alyia could sense the shrug of whatever in the stoats voice. "Yeah? I guess that you can come with me. Do you have a name or am I to forever refer to you as stoat?" Alyia accepted the company of the stoat, they were a pair. Both outcasts for the same reason. 'Oya, call me Oya,' Oya the stoat told her. "Okay, but I warn you. I don't get close to too many people. I have only two that I would sacrifice my life for, and I guess that you are the third." Alyia reached down for the stoat. Oya climbed onto her hand and up her arm until she rested on Alyia's shoulder. 'If that is what you do then I will do the same, so from now on. I will only get close to one or two people, not including you.' 'Good,' Alyia thought back as she nodded at Oya who had gotten comfortable on her shoulder. "Now lets go home, I've had enough for today." With those final words Alyia walked back to the guild and to her room.

Final Word Count: 770

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 2nd June 2024, 8:37 pm