Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Okay Luck Group 2

DelvicGrimoire

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Okay Luck Group 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Okay Luck Group 2

Post by DelvicGrimoire 26th August 2014, 11:17 am

Delvic had lost interest once he had been ignored by the stranger, he looked around him in awe of all the new sights he quickly would have been left behind if a creepy girl hadn't been following him. Delvic darted along behind the others and marveled at the guns wielded by the stranger, but each time he turned around to look at something the girl was right there staring at him, with a vacant and weird expression, and he would turn about to chase down the others praying that he lose the strange tail. His short legs made it hard for him to keep up, and slowly he fell behind.
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Del on the other hand sat surrounded by his harem of harlots once again grinning like a buffoon, they had been upset when he had returned. They pouted and begged him not to rush off like that again, he loved the attention money could get you. However something was eating in the back of his mind a strange sensation he had almost forgotten, curiosity. He wanted to know more about the red headed boy from before. He chewed his lower lip as he looked at the girls around him, and wondered.
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 29th August 2014, 9:53 pm

((skipping Heero due to the "after 24hr anyone can post" rule.))

Rhodes made her way swiftly and silently through the dark rooftops of the houses near her school. She could have taken to the streets, but she preferred the shadows; the dark and the mysterious. Yet it was not only in the darkness that she reveled in, but also when drenched in the crimson red river sputtering out of the wondrous, slit veins of a person whose life had been so unknowingly taken from them. Rhodes halted and licked her dry lips as the slight breeze moved her stray hair this way and that. Perhaps this was why she had become a master assasin? Because of not only the mysteriousness of it, but because of the silent, bloody mess it left in its wake? Rhodes continued on her way towards the blast. No matter. She always did like to believe that she was meant for this life as she definately excelled in it. Survival of the fittest as one great man had said and it was true. It was a saying she took to heart and thus strived in making herself reach towards perfection. As her father had oh so numerously stated before, she was born a hunter and so why not use her gifts despite what others thought of it? Rhodes's mind then turned towards the blast. Why was she going there anyways, all curiosity aside? She could still be at her dojo disciplining her disciples, but no. She had chosen to go. She tried to explain it to herself as she loved to break apart thoughts, but nothing seemed to justify herself going there. She sighed and continued on her way. Again, this better had not be a waste of precious time.

------------------
    Yuna wiped the tears that had stubbornly started to fall. Not only had she lost her link to the earth, but she had also lost her wings. This was definitely a day she desperately wished would turn out to be just a simple, vivid nightmare. She just wanted to wake up at the Dragon Fang base and help Kaseki plan a recruitment process. They had jusy recently started and were definately in need of members. Suddenly, an order came from a stranger to accompany him and, as she had nothing to lose, she followed. She just prayed she wasnt making a terrible mistake.

((Kiba's turn...))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay Luck Group 2 - Page 2 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Okay Luck Group 2 - Page 2 Coolt137
    timmir1
    timmir1

Quality Badge Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Dragon Fang)
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plant Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 30th August 2014, 11:13 pm

((It's been 24 hrs, so I'm skipping Kiba.))

Melm quickly moved his way to the location of the explosion. Things seemed odd when he noticed that the site seemed to have suffer damage from a meteor then from a bomb. He decided to blend himself with the crowd that was beginning to form some distance away from the building as he took closer observations on what was going on.

Was this explosion caused by those people? How could something like that happen, and how are they still alive? Malm wondered as he looked at the site, "At least I can guess these are the people the kings after. Yet it seems I'm not the only one with some interest in them. Malm noted as he saw Kira. He couldn't tell if Kira was another bounty hunter, or a part of something, but Melm knew it was best to stay out of his site for now.

As Melm then took another gaze at the group of people though the ruin debris of the building, he saw something of interest. Well, two things actually. One was a woman that looked nearly identical to an assassin he knows named Rhodes. Yet she was too innocent looking to possibly be Rhodes. Could Rhodes have an identical twin? He doubted that was the case though as he took note of the second, and personally more interesting, of things that caught his eye.

It was him, yet not. He admit that he couldn't get a good look at the teen, but there was no denying that the similarities. What was going on here? Regardless of the answer though, he was certain that things were going to get a lot more interesting here soon.

Malm shook his head as he regained his senses. While he took notice that he couldn't seem to sense plants like he use to, there seemed to be more pressing matters with the guy pointing a gun at the group. "Okay. There's no reason to do anything to hasty." Malm said nervously. Despite not knowing what was going on, he decided it was best to follow the man then to be killed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 31st August 2014, 1:51 pm

(OOC: Catsumi has requested that I skip her,via skype.)

Rita was startled, the hooded stranger had thrown her over her shoulder and darted in the other direction with her in tow. "W-What?!" She cried confused. she was stuck staring at the path behind them and tried to turn around to see what was going on ahead when she heard the sound of gunfire but to no avail. "What are you doing, put me down!" She whined, trying to squeeze out of her grasp. "Not a chance." She concluded shortly. Eathland Rita sweatdropped and murmured something to herself

"Hey hey hey guuuuyyyys, can someone please tell me what is happening!!"

"E-Ebony!" Rita said in relief looking back at the the red head running behind them. "I'm just as lost as you are." she explained.

Amid the commotion the sound of clanking armor seemed close in behind them. With that Rita ran with even more speed lugging both her earth land counterpart and her cargo with her. The sudden change in speed had caused her hood to slip back to her shoulders. Exposed, she sighed. "I was hoping for a more dramatic reveal but we've got bigger problems to worry about." she murmured. The troops were on the mages tail and only seemed to be catching up further. "Dammit..." she thought.

Rita, resident of Fiore, turned her neck and took a long look at her duplicates face with eyes widened in surprise. She was left speechless.

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 15th September 2014, 5:48 pm

OOC: A lot of people were skipped this round I am giving 24 hours for all of them to try and grab a post in. They can post in any order. If not I will go ahead and post to start the next round. If I remember Catsumi, Ebony, Heero and Kiba all missed posts. Which is to say almost half of group. Remember only a 24 hour window and no other second chances like this will be given.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 15th September 2014, 6:40 pm

Thorn looked down from the building and watched as the group ran. He silently followed them, jumping from building to building as he watched them with a evil grin. Once he saw his chance he pressed a button on his ball and it turned into a gun which he shot a few bullets at the ground around the leader of the groups feet to get the groups attention.

He stared down at the group and spoke loudly in hopes that he had gotten their attention "Hey you there... the one that seems to be leading them!" he yelled as he stared down at him with a wide but evil grin "I hope you are trying to follow the kings orders and rid of these scum!" he said with a laugh as he aimed his gun at the group "If not then I will have to go ahead and get this world rid of you and the earthland scum!" he said as he placed his hand on the trigger and waited for the mans response as the other troops neared closer.

Rose looked up at the man with her eyes widened "T- That looks like..." she said as she covered her mouth. It couldn't be... not at this time.

OOC: I was also one of the ones who got skipped.
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 15th September 2014, 7:34 pm

(OCC: I intend to drop out of this but for the sake of keeping your guys thread up and running ill keep going, and just a note you guys are way behind group one catch up XD)

Kiba steps back. "Sorry!" he calls out to the guard or would have if Fang hadnt buried her fist in his gut. all that came out was a blehing sound.

"What the hell." she says coming for what appeared to be a hug as the guard turn around to figure out what the sound was.

"Only thing i could think of... and it worked didn't it?" he ask huffing a little.

"THATS NOT THE POINT!" she glances at the guard who has turned around. "great.... it worked huh?" as she finishes several gunshots ring out, the guard immediately turns and runs off.

"Sonya... damn it give me a boost." kiba says pointing to a low roof.

Okay Luck Group 2 - Page 2 QGrxNTU
    DelvicGrimoire

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 27th September 2014, 12:03 am

(I'm lost on whose turn it is but since its been a week I really don't care)

Delvic trudged along after the main group falling farther and farther behind as they moved in their endless procession. He also slowed every now and again to see the different objects and artworks that seemed to permeate this market street. The strange girl held her distance from him as he stared into shop windows his curiosity piqued, and the group disappeared from sight. Del started as he looked about and could no longer see the gun wielding psycho. He gulped hard as he recognized his current situation... lost.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:46 pm