Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Another light to Beacon [private/Lumiere & Ace]

Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Regal Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Another light to Beacon [private/Lumiere & Ace] Empty Another light to Beacon [private/Lumiere & Ace]

Post by Shining Ace 20th July 2014, 5:50 pm

Ace and Stella sat at a table swinging on his chair, it had been only a short time since the two of them joined the Fairy Tail guild and it already felt like to the two of them that they had been there for years. "Gah! I'm bored..." Ace exclaimed while pulled down his headphones which then hugged his, Stella sighed as she watched her partner "We could do a job?"
    "I suppose so."
    "Come on Ace...lets get Misora and go do a job as a team."
    "You still need to apologise to her for how you acted."
    "I know, I feel bad...but it was mainly your fault."
    "HOW WAS IT IS MY FAULT!"
    "You should be able to figure that out you simpleton."
    "What ever Stella. you know sometimes you make no since." Ace then got to his feet "I am going to get a drink. You want anything?"
    "Just coffee like you are."
    "I never said I was getting coffee."
    "You don't need to silly." Stella said smirking as Ace walked towards the bar smiling and shaking his head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Another light to Beacon [private/Lumiere & Ace] Ace11410
     Another light to Beacon [private/Lumiere & Ace] Stella10
    Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 2
    C Rank: 0
    B Rank: 0
    A Rank: 0
    Total EXP: 575
    Exp to rank up: 0
    Lumiere
    Lumiere

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Phantom Card Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Another light to Beacon [private/Lumiere & Ace] Empty Re: Another light to Beacon [private/Lumiere & Ace]

Post by Lumiere 20th July 2014, 8:05 pm

Suoh rolled down his sleeve and placed his glove back on after receiving his guild tatoo. He was officially part of it at this point and flicked his wrist to make himself comfortable with his new mark on his skin. Thanking the person who gave him the tatoo, he took a seat near the bar table to recollect everything he just experienced today.

He gave a quick glance to the local bulletin board located not too far away and thought in his head. 'A mage's job is to complete missions for his guild as well as to earn experience and jewels. I should get started as soon as I can.'

He considered going on a solo mission, but a conversation nearby sidetracked his focus and attention:

"We could do a job?"
    "I suppose so."
    "Come on Ace...lets get Misora and go do a job as a team."
    "You still need to apologise to her for how you acted."
    "I know, I feel bad...but it was mainly your fault."
    "HOW WAS IT IS MY FAULT!"
    "You should be able to figure that out you simpleton."
    "What ever Stella. you know sometimes you make no since." "I am going to get a drink. You want anything?"
    "Just coffee like you are."
    "I never said I was getting coffee."
    "You don't need to silly.".

Suoh did not look their direction and kept quiet, but he did very much hear 'job' and 'team', to which he thought with great interest. 'Huh...team. And they seem to know that Misora girl too.'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Another light to Beacon [private/Lumiere & Ace] Oie_Bi0fLs7ALidg_zps07db4bca
     Another light to Beacon [private/Lumiere & Ace] 1nfPGxr
    Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Another light to Beacon [private/Lumiere & Ace] Empty Re: Another light to Beacon [private/Lumiere & Ace]

Post by Shining Ace 23rd July 2014, 9:29 pm

As Ace got up to go get coffee for Stella and himself when he accidently bumped into another gild member as he walked up to the bar. The man had wavy blonde hair and had purple eyes like himself, the man also was wearing what looked like a fancy suits that a Minstrel gentleman would wear with its most prominent colours being white, gold, and blue and he had decorated himself with fancy jewellery just to show off and one-up everyone else around him. "Wow! Sorry mate I didn't see you there." Ace apologised to the man before he turned to the bartended "Two cups of black coffee please." Ace then turned to the man once again "Hey I didn't hurt you did I? Because that's the last thing I want."

Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    Lumiere
    Lumiere

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumiere 25th July 2014, 8:39 pm

Suoh felt the man shrug him a bit, who immediately apologized. "Wow! Sorry mate I didn't see you there.Hey I didn't hurt you did I? Because that's the last thing I want."

The card mage respected his manners and calmly responded. "No problem." He then just noticed that the mage before him had similar purple eyes and blonde hair, much to his slight amusement.

Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 26th July 2014, 12:08 am

The mage who similar to him calmly responded saying "No problem." leaving Ace with a sigh of relief and a small smile that seemed to distract a girl that had been walking past to the point where she bumped into another person "So are you new around here?" Ace asked taking up a seat at the bar as he waited for his cups of coffee "I haven't seen you around before is all," Ace then scratched the back of his head pretending to be embarrassed and laughed a little bit "But for I know you could have been here longer then me after all I joined a short while ago."

Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    Lumiere
    Lumiere

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumiere 27th July 2014, 2:48 pm

Suoh was surprised at the man's assumption, which comes to show that first impressions mean a lot. Regardless, he told him the truth.

"Funny you say that," the card mage mused. "I just joined today. I just received my guild tatoo just minutes ago."

Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 28th July 2014, 10:31 pm

The mage seemed to be surprised at Ace's assumption which lead him to believe he was correct and what the fancy dressed mage said next just confirmed what he thought "Funny you say that, I just joined today. I just received my guild tattoo just minutes ago." Hearing this Ace bust out into laughter to the point where he had to wipe tears from his eyes "No way! Dude you have to be kidding me!" Ace said as he started to calm down from his laughing "That has to be some crazy coincidence then huh?" the bartender placed two cups of black coffee in front of Ace who gave the bartender the exact change need for payment plus tip "Say..." Ace said snapping his fingers causing a small flash of golden light to appear from them "If you want you can join my team, were are basically a band of new members to the guild anyway and I just thought it would be best for us to stick together. So whatcha say?"

Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    Lumiere
    Lumiere

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumiere 29th July 2014, 4:27 pm

Suoh did not show much emotion when the man burst in laughter, but he was confused. Did what he say sound funny to him or was it just a bad way of getting attention? This man was a baffling one, but he kept his calm demeanor and listened to what he had to say. And the next sentence that he spoke out definitely perked up his interest.

"If you want you can join my team, were are basically a band of new members to the guild anyway and I just thought it would be best for us to stick together. So whatcha say?"

The card mage considered it for a moment and told him, "A team of newcomers? Interesting...but I never got your name, kind sir."

Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 30th July 2014, 9:04 am

The mage seemed to pause to think before he spoke up saying "A team of newcomers? Interesting...but I never got your name, kind sir." Ace smirked as he stood up giving the mage a thumbs up still smirking "The name is Ace Archard, leader of Team Beacon of Fairy Tail. So buddy what do I call you?"

Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    Lumiere
    Lumiere

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumiere 1st August 2014, 6:03 pm

"The name is Ace Archard, leader of Team Beacon of Fairy Tail. So buddy what do I call you?"

Suoh curtly nodded his head and responded. "Lumiere, Suoh Lumiere. A pleasure meeting you."

Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 1st August 2014, 9:04 pm

The mage curtly nodded his head and responded. "Lumiere, Suoh Lumiere. A pleasure meeting you." Ace picked up the cups of coffee and nodded "Welp nice to meet to meet you Suoh why don't you come hang out with myself and Stella unfortunately we have two members absent at the moment though." Ace said as he walked over back to where Stella was sitting and handed her coffee.

Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    Lumiere
    Lumiere

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumiere 2nd August 2014, 4:48 pm

Suoh got up and followed Ace, complying to his offer, since he had plenty of free time at this point. He took a look at the mission board in the distance and thought to himself. 'A team...not a bad idea.'

"You mentioned a friend?" Suoh noticed.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 12:03 pm