Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo]

美空
    美空

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Noir Yukihide
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sleet Make Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo] Empty Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo]

Post by 美空 20th July 2014, 1:57 am

It was a nice sunny day in the capital city of Crocus. The sun was shining and there was slight cool breeze in the air. The streets were bustling with people and murmurs of chatter. A beautiful girl by the name of Misora and her feline companion, Yuki were strolling the streets of the city. Today Misora's attire consisted of a very pretty baby blue satin sundress that had a sweetheart neckline where her cleavage showed just slightly and came down to right about her lower thighs so her guild mark was hidden, a tan sunhat with a blue scarf tied just above the broad brim, and a pair of white criss cross sandals with blue bows on them. Yuki was wearing her usual white sleeveless top and blue skirt with matching blue necktie. Yuki noticed that her companion was getting many stares from the males in the area. But instead of sighing like usual, she figured she'd let Misora learn the hard way for a change. There were so many good smells in the air. Smells of food, perfumes, flowers and etc. The young mage didn't know what to look at first. She had made reservations at a hotel for two days and one night. She had just finished her modeling gig and wanted to spend her earnings. What better place to come than the beautiful city of Crocus? Growing up in Bellum, she'd already been to the Rose Garden so many times, she was sick of it. The sleet make mage had only recently joined Fairy Tail, so the only places in Fiore  she'd been so far were Magnolia and Oak Town. She really wanted to see more of the country and this was one place she felt she just had to see. Misora took out a travel brochure from her small aqua blue purse and opened it up to read it. "Hmmm... it says here in the brochure that, Domus Flau, has an amazing pretty flower garden that is open to the public, why don't we check it out Yu-" She was unable to finish her sentence for she had bumped into someone and began to fall over because she lost her balance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo] GCzjPyX

Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo] 1nfPGxr

*~Character~* l *~Magic~* l *~Pet~*

~Misora's Character Themes~:

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo] Empty Re: Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo]

Post by Sir Leonard 20th July 2014, 4:48 am

Crocus. The capital of Fiore. And on this vibrant sunny day, Leonard thought it would be nice to pay it a visit. He thought it would be nice to be around nice things for a change. That maybe it could help him clear his mind of his troubles and that whatever his troubles are, he wasn't supposed to be worrying over them at all. And so as he strolled the merry streets, he was wearing a nice white shirt and blue unbuttoned polo over it. This was paired with black jeans and shoes. Everyone was giving him a smile as they greeted him, for it came to their attention that this was indeed Leonard Dragonbane, a well renowned wizard. And in gratitude he greeted them back. It seems this is giving him warmth and comfort again. Perhaps this won't be a mere escape to his darkness but rekindled hope for his light. He was beginning to be touched by the happiness, that he himself just kept smiling as he walked. Like someone who had just became a parent or someone who won the lottery.

However, in all his happiness, he had lost track of where he was going and as a consequence he bumped into someone. The event made him return to reality. He saw the girl loose her balance but because of Leonard's reflexes, he caught her in mid fall by the hand and pulled her up towards him that made them so awkwardly close, which is why Leonard took a quick step back to create distance between them. That was the time he had the chance to take a look at her. She was very beautiful in her blue dress. "Are you alright miss? I'm sorry I wasn't looking." he nervously said while scratching the back of his head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo] 60684_s
    Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo] 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    美空
    美空

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Noir Yukihide
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sleet Make Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo] Empty Re: Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo]

Post by 美空 20th July 2014, 9:42 am

Misora shut her eyes, ready for impact. However, instead of falling to the cold hard stoney ground with a thud, it felt as if someone had caught her. When the young mage opened her eyes, she was surprised to find herself in the arms of a very good looking man which made her blush a bit, seeing as how close they were but the man suddenly put some distance between the two and was scratching his head as he apologized. Misora couldn't help but giggle, she thought he was very good looking. The young mage was about to respond when a certain talking feline spoke up after giving a loud and annoyed sounding cough. "excuse me child, but I believe we were on our way to the castle were we not?" She said while glaring at Misora and the man who had just saved her. Misora glared right back at Yuki. The feline then sighed in resignation. "Fine, do whatever you like child, I'm going on ahead, come find me when you're done fooling around with this fool." Misora turned back to the man who had saved her from falling "I'm really sorry for how rude yuki was to you..."she paused for a moment only to playfully link arms with him all while pushing her chest against his arm in the process which only serve to expose a bit more of her cleavage. "If it's okay with you, I'd like to make it up to you however I can, so how about hmmm~?" Misora pushed her chest up against his arm even more after saying this she was hoping it would be a bit of 'incentive' to convince him to say yes to her invitation. Then it donned on her that she never even introduced herself to him. "Oh I'm terribly sorry, I never introduced myself did I? My name is Misora Inoue, but please just call me Misora~ Oh a and the cat from earlier is my companion Yuki. What's you're name, hmmm~?" She said all this in a polite yet seductive tone with her bright seductive smile plastered on her face.

Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo] GCzjPyX

Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo] 1nfPGxr

*~Character~* l *~Magic~* l *~Pet~*

~Misora's Character Themes~:

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 26th July 2014, 10:00 pm

Leonard just stood there and observed the young girl. She was apparently a slayer due to the fact that she was accompanied by an exceed. Their discussion bothered him especially when it called Leonard a fool. It made him raise a brow in resentment, clearly they didn't know who he is. And that's a good thing because Leonard, having a lot of people know can lead to a very difficult, stressful life. Afterwards, the exceed left and Leonard and the girl were alone together. She was indeed very attractive and full of life, and it somehow interested the Blademaster. She apologized but Leonard only smiled with his eyes closed and said "Oh that's nothing really, I'm --" suddenly he was interrupted when she linked her arms with his and a warm soft feeling. Unfortunately, he dared to look and saw that her chest was against his arms and revealed more of her cleavage. The sight made him pause for a while and afterwards, he instantly looked away so as to not make him bleed from his nose. Leonard didn't know what to do at this point. He couldn't think straight. But he won't rule out the fact that this might be a trap. After all, he just met the chick and they're already looking like this? Who does that? But then again, maybe she is the only one who does that which makes her entirely unique. He wanted to move away but at this point, he really couldn't move because of the girl linked to her. And all the people who saw them had mixed opinions.  Some were smiling and some were disgusted at what they thought was PDA.

Afterwards, the girl said something and did something that made his heart skip a beat. She invited him to make it up to him in any way, plus she pushed her chest up against him. What could that mean? At this point, he really had his guard up. It being a trap is all he can think of. He doesn't even know her, so what could she possibly want? Still, it the gesture did convince him to know more about the dangerous female. And he was one step forward to knowing her when she introduced herself. Misora Inuoe. The name made Leonard calm down and feel lucky. Because he had heard the name before, inside the hall's of Fairy Tail. The girl was a Fairy Tail mage, but how come she doesn't know who Leonard is? In any case, the girl was indeed very persuasive and he must be a gentleman that he is in this situation. "Nice to meet you Misora. I'm Leo. And really it's okay, you don't have to make it up to me. But, we should probably get you back to your exceed. So, shall we, my dear?" he said in his usual manner, a manner of a gentleman, a knight. Leonard was glad for himself that he was able to act like this again, the good is still dominant in him.

Leo's Thread Total WC: 807
    (As calculated by Nessa)

Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo] 60684_s
    Just a Day in the Capital, Crocus [Private/ Misora & Leo] 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 8:31 am