Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Temptation... (Leo, Janna and Rekka)

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Temptation... (Leo, Janna and Rekka) Empty Temptation... (Leo, Janna and Rekka)

Post by Sir Leonard 15th July 2014, 3:29 am

Alone and weary, Leonard decided to visit the new Talonia. An isolated village by a waterfall. It was peaceful and yet so mysterious. Something that could represent Leonard's inner self. But all the while his dark tattoo seers in pain. Signalling that darkness lurks in this place. However, everywhere he went, Leonard felt the pain. Was darkness and evil everywhere? Or could it be that it is not what's around him, but it was inside him.

At this point, Leonard was well aware of his darkness and what it can do. He was afraid of it, but didn't know what to do. Which is why he keeps to himself from time to time, because certain things might cause it to come out. During this still, quiet, eerie night, Leonard strolled the village, looking for a place to stay, or any establishment he can enter. He stumbled upon a bar. At first, he looked through the window and noticed that not much was inside. Almost no one to be exact.

He entered through the door and a bell rang as he opened it, alerting the bartender who looked at him while wiping a glass with a white cloth. He approached the bar, sitting on one of the stools and leaned on the table, asking for a drink.

He was given the bottle and a glass. Everything was beginning to calm down. He might even spend the night here. But nothing is as it seems where ever Leonard is... He could feels eyes fixed on him. Gazing... Observing... Who could they be? What could they want?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Temptation... (Leo, Janna and Rekka) 60684_s
    Temptation... (Leo, Janna and Rekka) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Temptation... (Leo, Janna and Rekka) Empty Re: Temptation... (Leo, Janna and Rekka)

Post by Rekka Hecate 15th July 2014, 5:48 pm

Rekka was bored and for once she did not want to murder someone, she instead wanted to go out and drink, she invited Janna as well. She always seemed so wound up she seemed to need some relaxation and fun times, she had on a short black dress the dress had a very low cleavage line not leaving much to the imagination of those that looked at her. She smiled as she saw a man walk in, she watched his steps closely he seemed like a person that was not normal a mage most likely causing her to smile. She always enjoying toying with mages, and sometimes that could end in a lot of fun for her and them, depending on her mood. Rekka moved toward him taking a seat next to him and smiling, her red hair fitting the curve of her face perfectly.

"The name is Rekka what is your name, I do not know why but I have a vibe you might be like myself a mage. Go ahead and charge his drink to my tab, you know I am more than capable of covering costs."

The bar tender shook his head yes as he gulped, she was rich but sometimes he had to cover up some grizzly things she did here. She always paid him well for it but it still made his stomach cringe she was such a evil woman.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Temptation... (Leo, Janna and Rekka) Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Temptation... (Leo, Janna and Rekka) Empty Re: Temptation... (Leo, Janna and Rekka)

Post by Janneline Ariel 16th July 2014, 4:15 am

Lazily, Janna moved around Talonia. Instead of wearing any armor today, she had put on a long white shirt, that covered her boddy pretty much up to below her thighs. Below that she was wearing short, white daisy dukes, and a belt on the shirt. She had been invited by Rekka to a bar called the Soul bar, and she had decided to attend the meeting, as she doubted that Rekka would really actually do anything to Janna... or at least nothing that she herself didn't want. Janna was straight, and liked to flirt with people, although love wasn't her thing, but Rekka could easily make Janna go bi... if it wasn't for her insane personality and cannibalistic nature.

But Janna was up for a drink, that was certain. She entered sould bar, ignoring the looks the male population of the bar was giving her, and saw her pink-haired teammate sitting next to some sort of guy. Janna lifted her eyebrow, and wondered if the guy was invited to their meet too or was he some sort of util Rekka used to kill time. Most surely, it was the second one. She shrugged and walked ntowards Rekka, passing her red nails through her hair as her high heels provoced annoying sounds on the wooden floor bellow her. '' Good evening, Rekka.'' She greeted, sitting on the chair next to Rekka, and crossing her legs, almost immediately after that ordering a good glass of red wine for herself. '' You were willing to see me. What can I help you with?''

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Temptation... (Leo, Janna and Rekka) 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 16th July 2014, 7:49 am

While enjoying himself with a fine smooth crisp drink, Leonard's Kusanagi mark suddenly started to glow faint. This time, he was sure he was among Dark Mages. But where could they be in this small room? He closed his eyes, trying to feel them. It was coming closer. It was malignant yet lovely. Tempting in every aspect he didn't know how to feel about it, but his concentration was interrupted. Why you ask?

Out of nowhere, a very gorgeous young lady sat next to Leonard. Her clothing appealed to many of the men in the bar. Weirdly enough, especially to him. Are his dark desires trying to emerge now? What could this mean to Leonard? Is he on the verge of loosing it? Is he going crazy? Whatever the case, he sure liked the lady. But he couldn't let his guard down. He has to be a gentleman and cautious as he has always been. Furthermore, he's still looking for Raina, where ever she is.

Still, interacting with this girl wouldn't hurt. And she was straight forward about it, introducing herself and covering all his expenses on his drink.

"Whoa, slow down there miss Rekka. I'm Leo, and I am a mage too. But it would be un-gentleman of me to make you pay for this stuff. Why don't I buy you these drinks instead?" He charmingly said, trying to get close to the girl.

But then, another one showed up. He turned around to look at her and she was just as beautiful as Rekka. But his mark didn't increase in pain so he let the two women slide since they were friends. He turned back to Rekka to ask "So who's your friend?"

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 16th July 2014, 12:31 pm

She listened as Janna approached the two she smiled at the woman as she looked back toward the man. he said he would buy his own drinks as she just smiled if that's how he wanted to play she was fine with that. She moved her right leg over her left for a brief moment the man would have seen her red laced panties before she folded her leg over.

"Her name is Janna and she is quite the lovely lady, in all honesty I would love to spend some nice quality time with her. I however spotted a nice handsome and strong man that entered the bar, so what is your type of magic if you do not mind me asking."

She leaned forward a bit waiting for his answer as he would catch a great view of her cleavage, she waited patiently to measure how he would react. He was quite attractive and she would love to spend some time with him , if for nothing else to convince him to join her cause. She was planning to open a exclusive club where people could live out their deepest and darkest desires with no fear of getting in trouble.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 17th July 2014, 2:39 am

Janna lifted her eyebrow as she drank from her wine, slowly, all while analyzing the situation before her. Obviously, this guy didn't enter in Rekka's plans for tonight until he came around. She shrugged, it was not as if she actually cared. He was only a normal guy, a mage, maybe a legal one, she didn't care anymore. She was up for a good flirt, as she was willing to loosen up from this always cold and formal personality of hers.

As she waited silently to hear what the guy's magic, she turned around and saw a thug coming near her. Without even the need to take out a weapon, she simply rose her eyebrow, her red eyes piercing through the thug's green eyes, making him see that she was no good, and that, if he dared to near her, she'd rip his face off. He backed away and left the group alone, so Janna turned back to Rekka, who had mentioned something about having High quality fun time with her or something near that in meaning. Janna had to keep her face serene, but she couldn't help but let a small smile cross her face.

'' Oh Rekka, having fun time with me only? Why wouldn't it be more fun if there was another person with us, like, hm, some male company to keep us quite... satisfied?'' Janna suggested into Rekka's ear, whispering, although her voice had a clear seductive and flirty tone.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 17th July 2014, 4:42 am

Leonard couldn't handle it anymore. He might get into a lot of trouble of this goes on. So he had to find a way to get away from the beautiful pair. But how? He had to be cool about it and not do anything rude. Besides, he's not sure who the girls were, but he was certain he had to be careful about them. He noticed that these two might be together. Oh, they must be lesbians. Or they're just making my brain turn to mush. he thought as he watched the two get close to each other and make seductive gestures. At this point, Leonard really thought he was in trouble, because the two keep hinting about having fun with him. What kind of fun exactly? In any case, he had to get away now. As he watched them with whatever they were doing, mostly because he can't help it, he said "Oh you're partners? I'm sorry I got in your way. Maybe it's best I head out now. Have fun ladies. However, I must admit that it's such a shame that one of you is a lesbian." after that, he stood up and walked away.

However, the day wasn't over yet. Because after he had left the two, a gang of thugs stood up and barred Leonard's way. Clearly they don't know who he is since he wasn't showing his face much. The rest of them approached the two girls. "It's a shame you know.Leaving them like that." one of them said and then placed a hand over his head. "Now we'll take it from here, boy."

For a short moment there was a pause. But Leonard was definitely pissed. More pissed since they threatened the two women. So while they were laughing their butts off, he instantly sliced off the hand that was on top of his head. They were all shocked and confused as to where the weapon came from. It was at this moment the Leonard raised his head and said "It's such a shame you were foolish enough to cross Leonard Dragonbane. Now you get to die." and in a burst of speed when took a step forward, the floor cracked and he was propelled towards the thugs near Janna and Rekka and lifted them up with swords waving them off at the sides.

The rest tried to make a run for the door, but Leonard reacted quickly and threw daggers to their heads, making them drop dead before even got close. It's moments like these that people can notice an evil grin on his face. And Leonard can notice it too, and fears it because he knows he might be slipping away to... something else. After that, he turned to the bartender and tossed a big bag of jewels. "Here's something for the mess... Now if you'll excuse me... I need to get going."

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 17th July 2014, 7:09 am

She listened to him mentioning they were partners causing Rekka to laugh it was certainly not the case even if she wished for it. However as he went to leave some men of the shady type went to engage him. They mentioned him leaving the ladies for them and that made her laugh even more. A dark smile crossed her face as two of the men neared them however Leo went nuts and began to cut them apart, blood filling the air as some splattered across her face. She moved her tongue to lick the blood by her mouth as her fingers traced it as well moving to place the bloody fingers inside her mouth. She watched him work that smile of his, he enjoyed this he was turning dark right in front of her eyes. She stood and moved behind him as she would move close enough for him to hear, what he had just done was a serious crime.

"You know I know your name and your face and I saw these actions, now what do you think the rune knights would think of this. I am not sure what guild you belong to but there is a place for you, a place where these sort of things are praised. You wont have to hide the darkness, you wont have to hold back and you wont have to be afraid someone will see your true self."

She would wait for his action as clearly her night of drinking would be over she moved to one of the dead mens throats slicing it and draining blood into a glass as it would fill she would move back toward him. She would take a nice long sip moving in front of him and smiling, no matter what he did he was guilty of terrible crimes.

"Drink from this glass you already crossed a line which cannot be crossed back over, come with me to a place that understands this darkness. Come join me in Savage Skull we do not frown upon actions and we are more than willing to accept it. Why hide yourself from what you truly feel, the pain of always holding back the pain of never being your true self be free and enjoy yourself. It is time you stopped serving others and finally worried about yourself."

She still had quite a bit of blood on hr from when he killed those men, but it was clear she was calm no signs of stress of fear. She had seen so much in her life a little thing like this could not even phase her mnetally, no her life had been shattered since she was a child.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 17th July 2014, 9:08 am

Janna almost had a heart attack as she watched the guy murder a bunch of thugs that were going to try and get some fun with Rekka and Janna. She looked at her wine suspiciously, lifted an eyebrow and left it on the counter and pushed it away slightly, as a suspicious look filled her eyes. She had been suspicious towards wine ever since the politician she and Rekka killed tried to drug them. A shiver went down her spine as she remembered that and she shook her head.

Her real problem now was that the guy was a requip mage, and he knew how the magic worked. Possibly he didn't know her branch of requip, but still. He was perillous. She silently put her hand behind her back, placing it against her clothing, and made a sword appear out of nothing but her clothing. Out of the fabric of her white, silky shirt. She kept it behind her back as she approached Rekka, who was drinking blood again. Janna growled. She despised cannibalism. She had gotten used to the fact that Rekka is, quite, a cannibal, but she was still bothered by it. She walked to Leo, her innocent eyes looked deep into his.

'' Why going away so early? Are you seriously gonna leave me alone with Rekka? I am no lesbian, just to say...'' Janna said, as she walked around Leo seductively, her hand on his chin, while she was moving around him seductively, caressing his skin.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 20th July 2014, 5:08 am

Leonard stood there stunned. He really didn't know what to do. He placed himself in such a predicament due to his reckless action. And he found out that the woman was a dark mage. A mage of Savage Skull. It was such a waste. But why did he find the girl's drinking of blood to be appealing? Not only that, she had given Leonard both an offer and a threat. It was such a predicament indeed. Still, why did he have to worry? Surely the council, in fact, perhaps all of Magnolia will take his word over that of a dark mage any day. Furthermore, this isn't the first time Leonard had done something like this. But he chose to be careful as he looked at her with fierce eyes and readied his weapons to bath on her blood. Each move must be cautious from here on. Especially now that this girl doesn't seem to be affected by any form of slaughter. In fact, she might have had her fair share by her own hands.

"There is nothing your kind can offer me. This is what I truly am. I am a guardian of what is right. But doesn't mean I'm a goody to shoes. No. I shall eliminate the darkness. They shall fear me, even if it means using their very essence to the extent that they shall fear themselves."

A stalwart reply from Leonard. But there was such a darkness in him which was allured by Rekka's offer. For Leonard at this point was loosing hope on everything he stood for. Then Janna came and moved around Leonard seductively. Her voice was alluring as their eyes stared clearly at each other. But for every time she was behind him, he would look down and close his eyes.

"I had that part cleared out, Janna. So I'm gonna say that's a good thing. And would you mind putting that sword away? I felt your ReQuip the moment you made that appear. Furthermore, I need to get away from dangerous people like you. Besides, maybe I can. You look like you're used to be with her."

He rudely replied to Janna. For it was apparent to him that Janna was a dark mage too in league with Rekka. And if they were straight, these too girls are too crazy.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 20th July 2014, 7:49 am

Rekka listened to the naive mage so he was allowed to do this because it was justice she simply began to laugh such a simple and stupid man he was. The actions he had done were just as evil as her own maybe even worse because he claims to do this evil for justice, what about those mens families would they say his justice as just. They were no mages yet her mercilessly slaughtered them, he did not have to use such force, he never thought twice about how his actions effected others lives.

"You know you are really amusing so this is justice, this is what legal mages consider justice slaughtering a bunch of people that are not mages. You know I am sure their families will understand your justice, the children now possibly starving because they no longer have fathers to support them. You sure are a shining beacon of justice, I might not be good but at least I am open with who I am and don't hide behind such a filthy version of justice. I was once told you either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain and you sir are the later."

She listened to his second part as he called them dangerous to her he was far more dangerous he acted like a sheep in reality he was a wolf. His justice was so wrong she simply shook her head, nothing she did would be called just but neither was his actions. When he mentioned always getting away with things she laughed again, he clearly had no understanding how much money could influence peoples views on things.

"You talk all high and mighty but I bet you are just like those that raped me as a child, act good but in reality go and rape a poor girl chained up in a closet. A pent up and evil man is what you truly are, just like those that did that to me as a child. I really feel sorry for those you say you protect. I mean if I was a normal girl you would have mentally scarred me but I already had my mind shattered by good men like you, such a model citizen you are. As much as you do not want to admit it you are far worse than me, you pretend to be good but these actions were clearly just a ruthless slaughter of civilians."

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 21st July 2014, 8:29 am

Janna let her hand slide from Leo's shoulder back to her own hips. She took her blade up and made it dissapear in a cloud of golden light. A smile spread on her face as she walked to a table and sat on top of it, putting one leg on her other one. Her smile never stepped down as her eyes fixated upon Leonard Dragonbane, who she knew as a famous wizard, member of none other than Fairy Tail. She tried to suppress a grin as she remained watching Leo and Rekka talk. For the first time Rekka seemed genuinely pissed. It was time for Janna to speak as the straight-thinking of both of them, and try to get Leonard around her.

'' Legal Mages... Heh. You say you defend justice, you protect people, you do not commit crimes. But tell me, Leonard Dragonbane, what you just did, is it in the name of justice?I am sure that you knew we are Dark Mages by the moment we set foot here.'' She said, her voice calm, logical. '' This means that you know that both me and Rekka have commited crimes, and we still do, for pure fun, and we don't regret any of them. Why did you kill those thugs then? We could have made this massacre ourselves. You didn't need to get involved, you could have just protected your dear justice and left me and Rekka deal with them.'' She said, as if she was explaining how aristocracy stands to a five years old. She then put her hand on the table and a golden magic circle appeared, as she took a long, silver blade. It shined beautifully on the dim light, yet there was a feeling of justice that surrounded it, that was tremendous.

'' This is Themis's blade, the ultimate blade of justice. It deals double damage to criminals.'' She stopped talking for a moment and watched a cut open on her wrist, and the scarlet red blood descend on her pale white skin. Of course, it happened always, considering she herself is a criminal and touched blade aligned with justice. Supreme divine justice. She sighed and looked up again. '' What do you think? Would it deal double damage to you? Because I think it will.''

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 27th July 2014, 3:35 am

This is bad, both of the girls were attacking him. The points they raised could question and shake those that follow a code blindly that had loops in it. But he cannot hide that what he has done was wrong. They were indeed helpless, but they surely didn't have families, that much he was certain. Both women were not trying to seduce him at this point, this have gotten serious. However, why were they attacking the idea of justice? But as he listened to both of them. Rekka had a very tragic story. But seeing what she is now, Leonard felt only little pity. She was merely misguided. Other than that, both parties' ideals are twisted and blind. There was really no point to this bickering it was actually making Leonard stand by the light more. Defending it with all he has was his purpose at first after all. It's making him renew his determination. Yet the talk they are having might make Leonard cold. But as Rekka finished, Leonard looked down and shake his head.

"Things might have been different for you if you haven't been misguided, Rekka. That young of a mind you had before... I actually feel a little sorry for you. And why are you talking about justice? What I have done isn't justice. I don't believe in justice. A system that just cool things down and give people a sense of security. Justice is just ice, don't you know that? What I stand for is not justice. I've learned not to trust it. It's an idea with everlasting loop holes depending on how one looks at it. All I do is simply protect those who live righteously, who live with morality, so you cannot bring up justice with me. And I admit, I'm not a hero, nor am I a villain. I am but a man. Nothing more nothing less.

Afterwards, Janna backed Rekka up sitting seductively on a table, questioning him again and shaking his beliefs. Hers worked a little which is why he had no reply. And only looked down and respond to what she said next when she equipped a bright sword, unworthy of her. "Heh... You should have saved the explanation to it just deals double damage. Everyone has done a crime in their life. No one is clean you know. I admit the double damage, as it will deal it to everyone."[/color]

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 27th July 2014, 7:11 am

She listened to him go on about how she was misguided and claiming he never said it was justice but she clearly remembered him throwing that word out. It only further fueled her anger as she dug her nails into her hand causing it to bleed some her eyes staring fiercely at the man. He was to strong for her to take out but she certainly hated him at the moment, calling her past life a misguided situation he had no idea what she went through, the suffering and pain she endured every single day for three years.

"The ones you call Righteous would be the same type of people that raped and scarred by body for life here let me show you my body and tell me was this righteous and just. They were good people in the community they always did things for others but they also did this to my body."

She went and lowered her dress top down as the scars that riddled her body could be seen, burn marks whip marks and cuts all over her upper body before she pulled it up glaring at the man. This was the righteous people he protected the ones that offered jobs to the mages and those politically in charge as well as members of the rune knights and legal mages. When he mentioned everyone had done crime in their life that was not always the truth, still it was mostly true so the sword test would not prove much.

"So tell me you protect the people that do this sort of thing to little girls, sorry but you dont know how they are behind closed doors or what sick fetishes they have. No matter what you say you protect people far worse than I am, at least I am open with who I am and I would never do this to anyone, chain someone up for three years and rape them over and over whoring them out to whoever has the money. My family was considered outstanding people to the outside world, high political figures and they sold me as a sex slave, so what do you fucking know about be being misguided. I am this way because of your righteous people you protect and serve, like the loyal little slave they always wanted never questioning suspicious things."

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 27th July 2014, 8:46 am

Janna simply sat on the table, playing with her feet, since she didn't want to take part of this conversation. Nor was she involved into it. Turning her back to both Rekka and Leonard, she simply layed herself down and listened to them talk, getting irritated as time went by. The wine she drank before had affected her mind slightly, provoking her a small headache, that became bigger and bigger as Leo and Rekka remained bickering behind her back. She put her hand against her head and closed her eyes. The banging in her head continued as Leo and Rekka spat more and more against eachother, until, in one moment, she could stand it anymore, so she turned against them once against and got off the table, falling on her feet perfectly.

'' Tch. I've had enough with you two.'' She said as she stood between them, her red eyes shining with fury. '' As it appears I will have to act as the voice of reason here, although I despise being the voice of reason. Because, hm, if you continue bickering like this, you'll stay here for a while, and I fear that the bartender has called over the Rune Knights already.'' Janna said, her voice ice cold, her red eyes moving from Rekka, to Leonard, then to the exit. '' Without knowing Rekka's past and all the horror she went through, you Have NO right to comment upon her being misguided and bull like that, Leonard. No right at all. ''

She walked towards the exit, putting her sword back in place, but then turned around and looked at Leonard with hatred. '' Fairy Tail... Sabertooth... Lamia Scale and Eclipse Soul. All of you, or at least 60% of you claim that you claim those who are in need. But why nobody never helped me, or Rekka, or many others, who were in need?'' She asked, her voice full of hatred as she stood like this for a few seconds until she turned around completely and awaited for an answer. '' Well? Why didn't they? I was an innocent child when my adoptive mother was killed in front of me, and I barely managed to escape. Didn't a 8 years old child deserve this help? And what about Rekka? Did she deserve going through all this pain and recieving those scars? Remember this, Leonard Dragonbane, most of the Dark Mages become Dark because you Light Mages failed us when we needed you most.''

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 11th August 2014, 8:31 pm

One test of ideals and cause to another, Leonard was indeed in a pickle and found his foundations shaken. All three of them had a horrific childhood experience that defined who they were now. And as much as these people hated each other right now, Leonard shared his tale.

"I can see where you're coming from. And I apologize for having judged you. But please try and listen to me and what I have told you, as I have done with your words. And although it's not entirely the same, I shall tell you my tale. Try to see the differences and similarities in it. Please Janna, stay here. Our debate is far from over."

He said pointing to a chair to gesture Janna to stay. Afterwards, Leonard sat on a table in front of the two women calmly. Much like a submissive helpless man who is on the verge of loosing everything. And as he sat down, he told his tale with his head down.

"I never knew my real parents. I was raised by an adoptive father who treated me quite well. He was a blacksmith in a lowly village. Emphasis on lowly. But one day when I was still young and barely able to lift anything against anyone, bandits came in the dead of night. Or was it day? I couldn't tell because of how bright the fires were. And everywhere I looked from where I hid, all I knew were killed before my eyes. The ground was red with the flooding of blood. We screamed for help. For legal mages, but no one came. We were all to be put to the sword that night. And when we had the chance, my father and I made a run for it. Unfortunately they found us. And an old blacksmith is no match for 4 healthy, bug barbarians. And right in front of me, they said harsh words, and forced me to open my eyes. To watch how they split my father's body and bathe me in his blood. I admit it was at this moment that darkness told me to kill them all. And so I did. But afterwards everything became clear and I journeyed on my own. Or so I thought. For all that time I was guided by a righteous swordsman who put me on the right path. And so here I am."

A tone so sad and helpless was heard as he said his story. He then raised his head to see their reactions or answer. "So, what do you think? We may not have been helped before but we can be the help today's children need so they don't have to go through the same tragedy we have." He had hoped his story will change their minds. But as he remembered every detail of what happened and who was there, his mark grew darker, instilling more darker thoughts in him. That everything was hopeless. For he was constantly reminded that his sister was a Dark Mage. And that his mentor fell to darkness as well. Leonard was confused. Was everything meant to fall to the dark? And that he was only a foolish tool that desperately tries to delay it?

Leo's Thread Total WC: 2358
    (As calculated by Nessa)

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 7:58 pm