Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Caravan Raids!

Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Caravan Raids! Empty Caravan Raids!

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 9th July 2014, 6:10 am

Job Details:

Kiki and Haru are walking down a steep, crumbling, dirt path leading to littered crackling stone testaments of a bygone age long past. The sunset, in full view, with it's fantastical reds, blues, oranges, and purples; is complimented by the sweet tangy voice of wind skating between the stern, moss veiled structures. Kiki looks down to the parchment in her left hand as it flips about in the wind, fanning it out to see the description. 'Eradicate the caravan, and loot any supplies' she thinks to herself 'If I remember right, survivors aren't favored in the Tartarus guidelines, maybe just to set the mood we ought to kill everyone...' The map on the back shows the route that the caravan will take, which is where Kiki and Haru are headed. According to the area reports that Kiki has looked into, there should be a nice overhang that the caravan will pass under. The two young Mages plan to attack there, giving them an ever reliable moment of surprise. Kiki looks to Haru and says "For our first combat mission, do you think we should kill everyone? Just as an example to the fact that we can, you know? Or should we allow the possibility for them to escape if they're smart enough to give up?" Quickly after asking, Kiki folds the parchment up and sticks it in her backpack. She then resumes reading the book that was resting in her right hand. Trying not to make it obvious that she was made uncomfortable by the prolonged silence 'say something!' she thinks to herself.
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Laughing Coffin-Gravemaster
    Experience : 65,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Caravan Raids! Empty Re: Caravan Raids!

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 24th July 2014, 4:09 pm

Haruhi thinks to herself about what Kiku said. "Do you think we should kill everyone?" This stumbled Haruhi. She doesn't particularly care if they die but she has never killed someone before.
    "Let's wait and see how they react."  Haruhi says with a calm face. "Can I have the mission parchment?" She askes Kiku.
    Kiku hands her the paper. Haruhi, sitting on the edge of the dirt path, gazes over the document. Her mission to steal and acquire all supplies.
    She throws her head back into the dirt and stares into the sky. "Magnificent view, isn't it?" She looks to Kiku. Kiku's head is buried in a book to a point of no return. Haruhi receives only a slight gaze from over the pages.
    "Well, let's make this more fun. The map says they are going this way. What if this trail isn't here anymore?" She points to a point on the map.
    Kiku shakes her head. "The overhang will be the best option. We can surprise them there." She says.
    "I'm thinking something might happen just a bit past the overhang. Kind of like, they're mouse, we're cat. Trapped in a corner." She smirks.
    Haruhi sees the over hang Kiku is basing her strategy around. Haruhi sprints 10 metres or so past it and holds her hand up. A grey magic circle appears on her palm. She drives her hand into the ground and crumbles a large portion of the cliff side onto the trail below. "Like that?" She says with a daring grin.
    The trail has been blocked on slightly past the overhang. Haruhi looks to Kiku.
    "Now, they should be a little more of a fight."

Last edited by Haruhi Kanashimi on 2nd August 2014, 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 28th July 2014, 8:38 am

Kiku kicks a rock off the overhang, thinking I helped she then proceeds to sit down and rummage through her backpack vigorously “I know I put them in here some-AHA!” Kiku pulls two brown paper bags out of her backpack and hands one to Haru. “According to the data I've collected we have approximately twenty minutes until the caravan arrives at the designated local, so I prepared some rations to booth inspire and re-invigorate us. Two peanut butter sandwiches, mine is cut in triangles, where as yours is cut into squares, crust off both of course.” Kiku looks at a tree that survived the blast, it's roots exposed on the newly formed edge; light dancing through the leaves like wisps doing ballet on streams of brilliant white ribbons, she shields her eyes from it “shade?” Haru nods, and the two walk under the tree, a partial recipient of Haru's destructive magic. Her magic is just like mine, it only knows destruction, only able to ruin nature... Kiku turns back to her backpack and rummages inquisitively. “I did remember! juice packs as well.” Kiku holds out both hands, one drink in each. Trying to hold together a smile, she asks “Apple juice or Orange juice?”
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 2nd August 2014, 5:01 am

Haruhi, slightly irritated and impressed by Kiku's preparedness, grabbed the apple juice. She cracked the top and started to drink it. Kiku's face slowly got closer and closer to Haru's. Only making slight eye contact from one eye, Haruhi continued drink her juice. She finished and turned to Kiku who was only a few inches from hers. "Was it good?" She asked.
    "Umm yeah, it was fine." Haru replied.
    Kiku made minimal movement and whispered "Goooood."
    Haruhi looked down at her accomplishment in destroying the cliff. She looked at it. Wondering if there was more to her magic than pure destruction. Haruhi hated that she was questioning herself and crash slapped the tree they were next to.
    "Why did you do that?" Kiku asked.
    "Burn it." Haru said.
    Both had realized how similar they were. Although not always wanting destruction, both of these girls new what they were best at. Haruhi checked Kiku's flyer, and realized they had no more than 5 minutes before the caravan passed the check point.
    "Kiku, how are we going to handle this. Scare them off? Kill them? We only need the supplies right? I don't really see a need in killing them right now. It seems like a hassle."
    Kiku pointed out in the distance. Barely able to make it out Kiku spoke. "Caravan."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Caravan Raids! 8SeRP8G
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 2nd August 2014, 5:23 am

Kiku quickly slurps down her orange juice while pointing out towards the approaching caravan. Kiku looked down at the tree and mourned it for a moment, but then calculated it into her plan. “Here, help me with this.” Kiku says, leading Haru to the tree and dragging it to the cliff face. “Long range fire bomb.” Kiku says as a sleek and sinister smile slides from ear to ear. Fire wraps around Kiku's right arm like a slithering ribbon as she says “Efreet”. Kiku kicks the tree, but nothing happens. She begins to thrash on it with her feet, but it doesn't move and inch. Kiku slowly turns to Haru, who is giggling uncontrollably. “What!?” Kiku demands.
    “You're soooooooo tiny and weak, it's hilarious!” Haru retorts.
    “So you do it!”
    “I-haha-I can't, I just- HAAAAA!” Haru shouts, pointing at Kiku.
    “You can't, can you, that's why you won't?” Kiku challenges. Haru stops laughing and huffs.
    “Pizza cake.” An unfamiliar voice calls up to the girls.
    “Excuse me? Me and my comrades seem to be lost at the moment, the map we were given is complete rubbish. Could you lend some navigational wisdom for a wandering caravan?"
    Haru slaps the tree, lighting it on fire “Kick it! Kick it now Haru!”
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd August 2014, 5:23 am

The member 'Kikuchiyo Mifune' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Caravan Raids! NormalMonster
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 2nd August 2014, 5:25 am

OOC: More monster dice, didn't understand.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd August 2014, 5:25 am

The member 'Kikuchiyo Mifune' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Caravan Raids! NormalMonster Caravan Raids! NormalMonster Caravan Raids! WeakMonster Caravan Raids! Boss Caravan Raids! NormalMonster Caravan Raids! NormalMonster
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 4th August 2014, 1:11 am

Haruhi glared at Kiku. But seeing the caravan was within range, Haru punted the tree. Her crash magic gathered in her foot and the tree flew down the cliff side. The tree, an unpredictable battering ram, flew into the mess of men on the trail. Toppling two or three of the caravaner, only a guard managed to get up after the impact. Toppling down the cliff side were the scorched bodies of a merchant and his personal guard.
    "So... Haruhi. Does this mean we decided to kill them?" Kiku asked.
    "Well, it was kind of an accident. I was aiming for the cart." Haruhi responded.
    "WHY WOULD YOU AIM FOR THE CART? That's what we're here for!"
    "Well..well...It would have made a giant explosion! And made awesome explosion noises. Like PSSSHHHBOOM! And Crackle as everything burned!" Haruhi made these noises as she jumped up and down imitating an explosion.
    "But we need what's in that caravan! What if you blew up any whiskey they had!?" Kiku argued
    Haruhi stopped. Her thoughts wandered and came to a horrible conclusion. One so vastly atrocious that even Haruhi wouldn't wish it on her worst enemy. She thought to herself.... WHAT WHAT ABOUT THE RUM!?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Caravan Raids! 8SeRP8G
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 4th August 2014, 2:22 am

The guards have yet to realize it was the girls' fault for sending that burning tree tumbling down the cliff. Kiku realizes this and makes a play. “Haru, follow my lead. Is anyone hurt?!” Kiku shouts, running down the hill towards the men. “We were trying to shoot off some fire works and it got out of control.” The men are tending to their fallen comrades, two armored knights to each dead man. A fifth man stands between them all, swollen up in cloth robes holding an open spell book. Kiku knows this is a spell book because she has read this particular book of magic, which is based on the element of wind. “Haru.” Kiku whispers “He's a wind mage, I'm going to suppress him, you do the rest.” The man looks at the two girls, and then his soldiers, and says to Kiku.
    “I don't think you can be of much help here, I think you've done quite enough. If you know the direction of Hargeon town we would be most obliged to learn that information, otherwise please be on your way, our cargo is quite precious.” Kiku walks up to the man smiling and holds out her hand.
    “I apologize for this terrible incident, if I could change what happened I would, truly.” The man reaches out his hand and Kiku winks at him, revealing her guild mark. The mage's face becomes distressed, as he knows this mark and what it means.
    “These girls are from-” Kiku's right arm is swallowed by shadows as she shouts.
    “Astaroth!” The men turn to her but can barely see anything due to the orb of darkness that now surrounds Kiku. She grabs the mage's hand and calmly says “Nictophobia”. As Kiku retreats the man falls to his knees and she considers her plan a success, but a sensation begins to build from inside of her belly. A cold presence courses through her blood as she clenches her stomach. “What is-” The energy bursts out of her as shards of black ice rain down from the sky, one slicing the disoriented mage's leg, a few head for Haru, and even more fall towards the guards who block or dodge them.
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 4th August 2014, 2:43 am

Haru looks up into the sky. Black shards, with a glimmering opalescence to them, are rocketing toward her. She takes a small leap back and avoids several shards. As she leaps she reaches out and grabs one out of thin air. She continues to wlk back toward Kiku, all the while picking the remainders of a peanut butter sandwich out of her teeth with the caught ice shard.
    "Are these yours?" Haruhi asks holding the shard out slightly in an open hand.
    "I'm not quite sure.." Kiku said. She was mildly concerned as to why these shards had fallen from the sky. She saw the spell book the mage was holding. It was, without a doubt, a wind magic tome.
    "Well, let's not worry about that right now." Haruhi says.
    She walks back towards the caravan and leaves a small distance between them. She calls out "Crash Slap!" and she drives her hand into the ground. A crater a meter or 2 wide is created and a massive cloud of dust surrounded the caravan. Haruhi, without knowing how, guided herself to the injured guard. She stood behind him. He sat, bandaged and medicated. He had burns and obviously broken bones. Haruhi looked down with little emotion.
    Her eyes shadowed over as she raised her hand with the ice shard and drove it into the side of his neck. She pulled away and walked out of the dust cloud. Dropping the bloodied shard in the dirt.
    "He deserved it...." she quietly uttered to herself.

Caravan Raids! 8SeRP8G
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 4th August 2014, 3:49 am

Blood spills from the man's neck creating a pool that the guard tending to him is now saturated it. Kiku looks to Haru “That was out of character...” She murmurs. Maybe there is something deeper that propelled her to do this, a memory perhaps? I guess we're killing them, we'll have to have some drinks after this... Kiku decides, laying her sights on the mage. injured, frightened, and helpless; Perfect! Fire clinches Kiku's right arm “Efreet”. She sprints for the mage, but is cut off by two guards with their shields raised. Kiku slides her hand across their shields, spreading fire to their hands, making them drop their shields and lunge for Kiku. She dodges the first sword, but the second slices Kiku on the shoulder. She flicks her tongue “Tsk!” as she flips backwards over the guards. Kiku flies towards the mage as the guards struggle to keep up. She stops just before the mage and looks at him, a broken and injured man struggling to stand up.
    “I can still fight!” He says to Kiku, viciously shaking. The guards catch up to Kiku but shards of black ice fall down on them. One goes straight through a guards head, piercing his helmet and exits through the bottom of his jaw, spilling blood all over the second guard who has a shard pinning him to the ground on his foot.
    “Jared! No! What have you done? We're just delivering some goods! Why would you do this to us!?” The guard demands an answer. Kiku punches the mage in the face, lighting his head on fire and knocking him over. She then slaps the guard in the face and jumps back.
    “It's our job.” Kiku says as she raises her right hand and snaps her finger. The fire on the men glows a hot white and consume their entire body. The mage falls to the ground, burnt to a crisp and smoldering, but the guard remains standing, with a stern glare at Kiku, intent on avenging his comrades. “Your loyalty will be your death.” Kiku says staring at the man who's armor is still on fire.
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 4th August 2014, 11:42 pm

Haruhi saw there were only two of the guards on this shipment left. She help her head down. Even from a distance, Haru's hatred for these people was obvious. She held her head down for several seconds before lunging and sprinting toward the guard nearest her. She ran to him and grabbed him by the neck before leaping far into the air and spinning. Before making their decent, she whispers to him "May you rot in hell." She threw him down and caught him by the neck before impact. She plunged the man atop a large barbed boulder. The man, with severed ligaments and broken bones, laid lifeless around the rock.
    Kiku looked at Haruhi with intimate grief. "Why is she.. she can't be this ruthless all the time."
    Haruhi had several tears rolling down her face.
    "he wont make it out of here...."she murmered as the last guard started running away
    Haruhi turned to look for the last remaining guard. As she stepped she fell to one knee. Looking at her leg she realized a massive gash down her calf. She had been caught by one of the jagged edges on the rock. Near her was a large branch of wood still on fire from Kiku. I may not be able to move as well, but I might be able to walk. Haruhi grabbed the burning wood and ripped off a piece of her vest. She bit the cloth and pressed the wood agaisnt the open wound. She bit now and screamed as the smell of her flesh wrapped aroung her face.
    "There... that's better.." she said.
    Haruhi hadn't much energy left. She had just enough for one last leap. She used all of her remain power from her injured leg and managed to reach the last guard. She landed on his back and rolled him over. Grabbing him by the face, and slowly releasing more and more magic, she leaned down to his ear and whispered "You're not going to wake up." Lifting his head, she rammed her hand down and crashed the area around her hand. The mans injuries could not be seen from where Kiku was. Haruhi gathered herself and made her way back to Kiku.
    "Is he dead?" Kiku asked.
    Haruhi ignored her and fell to her knees before gracefully falling to her stomach on the ground. Nothing moved around her. Only the glimmer from the ice shards, that had hit Haruhi, showed a sign of life.
    Kiku ran to Haruhi. She didn't even dodge them... she thought.
    "Why are you like this, Haru."

Last edited by Haruhi Kanashimi on 5th August 2014, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed a couple descriptions.)

Caravan Raids! 8SeRP8G
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 5th August 2014, 5:04 am

Kiku watches as Haru does something to the man, and then doesn't see him move anymore. Though there seems to be nothing wrong on the outside, Kiku suspects something else may have been done to render him lifeless. Kiku walks over and kneels down next to Haru, proceeding to pull out a few shards of ice from her back. The shards seem to be avoiding them now, or perhaps it is Kiku that they are avoiding. "Stay close to me from now on, alright?" Kiku says to Haru, stroking her back. Kiku looks to the wagon of goods they came here for. Riddled with ice shards that continue to crash down around the girls, there is no possibility of recovering anything from it. This couldn't have been the only cart in this caravan, there's too many men for just one cart, this must be a group sent ahead for some reason, or perhaps it was seperated from the pack, we must search ahead to find the others Kiku's mind wanders as she scans the battle field. This is the bloodiest thing that she's witnessed since her first encounter with Efreet. "Kiku, I didn't think you were capable of all this, maybe we were destined to find eachother in this guild... Two broken hearts that can console one another..." Kiku picks Haru up and links arms. "Come on, we must search further ahead, there is no room for failure." Haru nods, but seems distant and dissinterested. Kiku wonders what might have triggered this sudden act of violence, but focuses on helping Haru walk down the path past the dead guards and broken Wagon.
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 5th August 2014, 10:57 pm

Haruhi gets to her feet, with the help of Kiku. She pushes Kikus arms away from hers. Haruhi still has tears rolling down her cheeks. She has proven herself to be cold and ruthless in battle, but this side of her is a terrifying sight. Kiku watches as Haru tries to hobble down the path herself.
    "Haru, please, let me help." Kiku exclaims.
    "Just help me finish this." She said. "I'm fine, that little nap was all I needed."
    "You were unconscious!" Kiku yelled.
    Haruhi continued down the path a few strides ahead of Kiku, who was watching her intently. Hoping nothing would become of her.
    A bend in the road appeared ahead.
    "What happened to you back there, Haru?" Kiku questioned.
    Haruhi looked over her shoulder, stumbling a bit, "It's none of your business. I just didn't like them." Haru retorted.
    Why is she lying? I know these people mean something to Haru. The merchants, maybe? Kiku thought to herself.
    Upon reaching the the end of the winding road the two girls looked over the slight hill and stopped. Haru fell to both her knees, strained from walking the hundred or so yards.
    "Why are there more of you...?" Haru calmly whispered into her hands, looking down at another cart in the caravan.

Caravan Raids! 8SeRP8G
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th August 2014, 10:57 pm

The member 'Haruhi Kanashimi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Caravan Raids! Boss
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Caravan Raids! Empty Monster Encounter

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 5th August 2014, 11:01 pm

First monster roll. Messed up a second.

Caravan Raids! 8SeRP8G
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Caravan Raids! Empty Monster Encounter

Post by NPC 5th August 2014, 11:01 pm

The member 'Haruhi Kanashimi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Caravan Raids! WeakMonster Caravan Raids! NormalMonster Caravan Raids! Boss Caravan Raids! NormalMonster
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 6th August 2014, 2:46 am

Kiku puts her hand on Haru's shoulder as she looks out to the men guiding the second cart. "Dammit, I was hoping it would be only merchants..." There are two guards are at the front of the cart, with two mages riding in the back and one leading the horse. "They seem to be more organized than the last bunch, it might be more difficult to surprise them this time. We have to draw them away from the cart." As Kiku finishes talking black ice shards fall down around the two "Still!?" Kiku shouts and alerts the caravan. The men seem startled, but the two mages jump out of the back and the cart hurries away into the distance. The men make their way to the girls, and fan out into two groups, one guard and one mage in each group, in an attempt to surround them. They keep their distance as not to be hit by the falling shards of ice. Kiku tries to see what books the mages are holding but cannot recognize either of them. "Haru, can you stand?" Haru nods and Kiku looks back to the caravaneers. "We can handle this many, two each? Do you think you can dodge the icicles?"
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 6th August 2014, 11:34 pm

Haru sees the two men she would have to fight. A mage and a guard. She has to take these men out. There are no other options. The mage, who is holding a staff, thrusts his palm out and droplets of water rush from the ground into his hand. He throws the orb of water toward Haru, which turns into a large water blast. Haru, still weak from her injures, tries for a spell. She knows her magic should be near empty, but she would not bide well getting hit by this blast. She shoves her hands forward and screams "Please, please!" with a few tears down her cheek, "Lost Spell: Psella Rush!" Without any delay, a force exploded from Haru in the nick of time. The water blast sprayed and evaporated at that moment.
    "What was that...?" Haru asked herself. "I shouldn't have any magic left." At this moment Haru drifted into her own thoughts. Her subconscious grew and showed her more than she had ever realized.
    "Haruhi, you must be surprised by this. I can't tell you all this moment, but you are quite gifted. With access to my soul, you will always have an extra surge of magic when it is needed."
    Haruhi began to focus again. She raised her eyes and, with a new rush of energy in her voice, she spoke to the men "Haha, you are in for a whole other thing."

Caravan Raids! 8SeRP8G
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 7th August 2014, 2:06 am

Kiku is watching the two men as they carefully approach. The sky is still, no ice has fallen for some time. Kiku pushes the thought out of her head and focuses on the wizard, still unable to identify his magic tome. Please don't be fire... I don't have much energy left... Kiku pleads in her mind. A sudden gust of wind is followed by a brute force from behind. Kiku turns to see if Haru is alright and hears the clunky crashing of armor shifting about from the guard she's just removed her attention from. As he swings his blade Kiku swirls in an illustrious ballet spin. The blade misses it's intended target, and lands on Kiku's left arm, slicing open her bicep. Kiku, without a moment's hesitation, calls out "Efreet!" and grabs the man's sword, quickly turning it red hot on the handle. The man drops his blade and swings at Kiku with his shield, sending her flying back a few meters. Kiku slams on the ground, now bleeding quite badly, she stands up and sprints at the guard who is distracted by trying to pick up his still hot sword. Kiku grabs the sword, unaffected by the heat she drives it between the man's breastplate and greaves, aiming for his corroded artery. The man stumbles back and takes the blade out. Blood spills from the wound like a fountain, showering Kiku in crimson, scarlet, and vermilion.
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 7th August 2014, 2:29 am

Haru whips back to see if Kiku is alright. She isn't able to make her out, but Haru know's Kiku is injured.
    "Can't you do anything by yourself..?" Haru keeps her attention on the attacking guard. He flails his sword at Haru, missing by a few inches each time. Haru was worried about Kiku. Her mind kept wandering to whether or not her teammate was alright. When not paying attention, Haru took a sharp jab from the guards sword. It grazed her waist, slicing through her clothing and skin. The blood started to soak into her clothes. "Back off!" Haru screamed before delivering a strong Crash Slap that sent the knight a dozen yards back. Haruhi took off toward Kiku while trying to dodge all of the mages attacks. Haru was able to use her crash sprint make it to Kiku. Having turned her back on the knight, she didn't see him regain his composure and climb into the hillside.
    Meeting back up with Kiku, Haru grabs her arm and inspects it. "You're cut!" She screams.
    Kiku slowly turns her head to Haru and stares intently. Several moments pass before Kiku blurts out "WHAAAAT!?" In a condescending tone. Haru, not liking Kiku's response pokes her in the wound. "Hmmm attitude, yeah?" She asks as Kikus arm swells with pain. Haru rips a piece of her  vest off and wraps it at the base of Kikus wound, to slow the bleeding.

Last edited by Haruhi Kanashimi on 7th August 2014, 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a description.)

Caravan Raids! 8SeRP8G
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 7th August 2014, 3:22 am

Kiku rests her hand on Haru's shoulder and brushes her aside, turning to face the mage that has yet to make a move. why hasn't this mage moved at all? The guard from the other wagon seemed to be distraught by his comrade's death. But this man, he hasn't shown any emotion even after this gore fest. Kiku stands still for a moment and takes in a deep breath. She focuses on the man to asses him. tall, and skinny. I bet he can be thrown off balance quite easily. Kiku draws a smirk onto her face and holds up her right arm. As she does, the mage begins to chant something incomprehensible. Kiku folds out her palm towards the mage and says "Astaroth". The Sun's light, though now setting, is strong enough to burn her arm. Kiku bares the pain as she presses her palm down into her shadow. A chain shoots up from the mage's shadow and latches onto his arm, the weight of which slams him to the ground making him lose grip of his tome. Kiku then reaches through the shadow and grabs his thoat, but as she does so the guard Haru smacked rushes to Kiku and kicks her in the stomach. The shadows fade from Kiku's arm as she flies twenty meters through the air, bouncing a couple of times before sliding to a hault. Kiku struggles to stand with bruises and scrapes riddling her body. She grips the spot that the guard kicked on her stomach while she squirms in pain.
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 7th August 2014, 3:40 am

Haru became furious! She wanted to kick Kiku in the gut, when this was over. She stepped aside and focused her rage toward the guard. Haru, with visible anger washing over her, made her way toward the man. He swung his sword at Haruhi but was blocked by Haruhi's bare band. She gathered her magic in her hand and grabbed the blade. As blood dripped down her wrist she squeezed and destroyed the mans sword. The guard, dropping his hilt and stumbling back, turned around  and tried to sprint away. Haruhi leaped at the man and slammed her fists into the side of the large hill. "Hammer Fissure!" The rocks radiated. The guard screamed as a large group of rocks tumbled down and smashed the guard. Blood splattering from the creases in the rocks. Haruhi continued to walk toward Kiku, before being cut off by the mages. Haruhi knew she wouldn't be able to beat both of these mages. Haruhi felt her magic draining. I have to get Kiku out of here Haru thought. Gathering her magic, Haru leaped onto the crumbled rocks and over the mages. She sprinted to Kiku and heaved her onto her back.
    "We need to get to the cart, Kiku." Haru said. Kiku responded with a strained nod.
    Haru jumped and slid down the bottom half of the hill and made her way to the trail the caravan was on. She made her way through a small gathering of tree and came to another open road. Just down the road, the cart was stopped. A single man guarding, smoking a pipe.

Caravan Raids! 8SeRP8G
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 7th August 2014, 4:39 am

Kiku slid off of Haru's back and fell onto her back. Haru tries to help Kiku up, but Kiku denies the assistance and stands up on her own. "He's all that stands between us and finishing this job, let's go." Kiku walks down towards the road, moving in-front of the wagon's path, and is quickly spotted. The man throws his pipe into the back of the wagon and jumps into his seat, grabbing the reins in one fluid motion. Kiku calls out "Efreet." as fire encircles her right arm. She leans over and draws a line on the road. The fire is small, and the merchant takes a chance in an attempt to ride over it, but just before his horse crosses the line Kiku snaps her fingers and the fire grows to a massive, white, incandescent, conflagration. The hoarse stops in it's tracks and rears up, lifting the merchant out of his seat and tumbling him onto the ground. Kiku walks over to the man, slowly, still creating a line of fire on the ground.
    "Please, I'm just a merchant! Please! Why are you doing this?" The man pleads.
    "The guard with the other wagon asked the same thing after I killed Jared. Did you know Jared?" Kiku retorts with a question. The man stays silent as fear gives way to acceptance.
    "Just get it over with you demonic witch. I hope you're hunted down for this." The man states as if the words he spoke were his last.
    "Me too." Kiku says as she steps in close to the man. Kiku stands above the man for a moment, leaning over him. She grabs his face and, as he cries out in pain, slams his head into the ground. Over, and over, Kiku smashes the man's head into the ground. Blood begins to spill and is evaporated by her fire as Kiku continues to smash his head into the hardened dirt. After the man stops making any noise, Kiku looks up towards Haru and shouts "Alright, he's dead, let's get this wagon back to the guild." The fire on Kiku's arm reascends, and she hops into the back of the wagon. "Ooh." She exclaims, picking up the man's still lit pipe. She puffs on it for a moment, and then takes a deep breath in. Coughing the black smoke out of her lungs, Kiku pronounces "This is good!"

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 10:11 pm