Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland...And Beyond~ (Solo)

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland...And Beyond~ (Solo) Empty To Earthland...And Beyond~ (Solo)

Post by TheUnicorn 7th July 2014, 8:21 am

Job:

“Whooo!” Eternia’s voice filled the air as she stood up straight, flying in through the air on a unicorn’s back. The pair of ocean blue eyes could be seen staring into the distance, looking down onto a town that seemed to be filled with joy and wondrous smells. There were people lined up for miles, children, adults, even the odd gnomes or two. They began to descend; trying to find the end of the line as the millions of people looked in awe at her and Roxy. This was the town of Rose Garden, a place where millions would line up on this day to get something every single mage in Fiore wanted; a passport to travel the world.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

To Earthland...And Beyond~ (Solo) Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland...And Beyond~ (Solo) Empty Re: To Earthland...And Beyond~ (Solo)

Post by TheUnicorn 7th July 2014, 7:21 pm

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, booooored. Eternia stood at the end of what seemed to be, a growing endless line. This is not moving at all. She sighed, drawing her name in the dirt with a stick. If I don’t do something soon, I’m going to die of boredom. She looked at Roxy who sat on her shoulder in his miniature form. I wish something exciting would happen, we’ve been in this line for aaagggesss. She looked towards the gate, a small black dot within the horizon it was. Literally a mile away. Maybe we need to cheat a way through. Roxy had a point, using magic or even simply sneaking forwards could do the trick. I’m not that kind of person though…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 7th July 2014, 8:30 pm

Roxy turned back into his normal large self, making quite a bit a room around Eternia. It was an improvement from the cramped, long line, and allowed her to even stretch her arms without hitting someone next to her. She rolled her eyes in the back of her head, leaning against the pegasi. How long have we been in this line? Her voice sounded slow and tired, as they suddenly moved a few centimetres forwards. That's it. I can't take it anymore, I need to do something. Something, sneaky. She looked at Roxy as a grin began to creep onto his face.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 12th July 2014, 3:00 am

Ok, I have a plan.
    Roxy turned his head, his ears prickled forwards as he listened in to her idea.
    Ok, so, you create a distraction while I fly in the air and get to the front of the line, yes? Roxy's mouth opened as if to object, only to close it as he saw the line in front of them.
    Alright fine. But next time I won't be so nice. Tch, me a distraction, who does the girl think she is?!

Eternia laughed, watching as the Pegasus flew into the air, his wings flailing loudly as he made this sort of high pitched neighing sound as the heads of the crowd suddenly turned.
    This is my chance.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 12th July 2014, 3:55 am

Eternia grinned, about to jump in the air as she realised she would probably be seen. Didn't think of that. She quickly turned her head to see Roxy still making a commotion as she ran towards the front of the line. She was about 10 meters from where the photos were being taken, as she realised people were starting to get bored. No, no, no, no! Just a little closer... She looked back as everyone turned forwards, shuffling along to try and get closer. Eternia sighed, I suppose I'll just have to wait. There's only two more people in front of me anyways.

She reached the beginning of the line as Roxy flew over next to her. Yay, it worked! Eternia sighed, well sorta. At least I get my passport now! She smiled as a bright flash engulfed her face, making her blink. The lady smiled, handing Eternia her passport, "Here you go dearie, hope you have fun in all of Earthland!"

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:01 am