Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin)

Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Titans Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic of The Azure Flame Titan, Frircoras
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin)

Post by Vierorin 5th July 2014, 5:33 pm

Vierorin grimaced when he saw more enemies show up, it seem there was only two thieves this time however, Hopefully we are wearing them down… All of a sudden he was shot by an unseen adversary which hit him on his left arm.  Wait… Where? He then saw two gun wielding bandits on the roof tops, “Cathrine can you handle those two?” He then turned his attention to the two thieves running straight at them, “You guys wana go? Well let’s go! Azure Flame Aura!” Vierorin was completely enveloped by Azure flames as the two thieves reached him. Vierorin quickly dodged the first thief's assault counteracting it by punching the thief in his jaw.

The thief was sent backward from the blow knocking the man out, the second thief arrived shortly after this and tried to grab Vierorin’s arm. The thief quickly regretted this and pulled his hand back after it had gotten seriously burned, “You don’t want to touch my flames you nitwit!” Vierorin then reared his head back and head-butted the man knocking him out. Vierorin took a few steps back toward his flame wall, “Hopefully we will have a bit of  a break for n-“ Suddenly the flame wall exploded creating a large cloud of smoke in the area. “What in the!” Suddenly he got hit in the head with enough force to send him flying into one of the nearby houses. Vierorin knocked down a wall and fell unconscious onto the ground. Scourge slowly walked over to him glaring at Vierorin, “You think your pathetic flames can hold me back boy?”

OOC Status Report:
    Health: 50%
    Mana: 45%
    Active spells: Azure Flame Aura two posts
    Cooldowns: Azure Flame Bomb one post, Azure Flame Stream two posts, Wall of Azure Flames,

OOC Important Note: The Unsealing abilities will activate next post
    Taken down
    6 weak
    12 normal
    0 strong
    0 boss

OOC Note: Due to we have reached the maximum number of normal's defeated, we have translated two of the normal roles have been tranformed into a strong and the last normal into two weak

Last edited by Vierorin on 5th July 2014, 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin)

Post by NPC 5th July 2014, 5:33 pm

The member 'Vierorin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 NormalMonster Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 NormalMonster Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 StrongMonster Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 37.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Trick Shot Gun Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 5th July 2014, 7:25 pm

When Vierorin told her to take care of the shooters on the roof, Cathrine initially wanted to snap back at him, telling him not to give her orders. After thinking however, she knew that he was right. She snuck around into a nearby alleyway and jumped up to the roof using her power of flight. She could see two shooters, both taking aim at Vierorin. Cathrine hurriedly ran across the rooftop until she was right above the closest shooter. The man was looking through the scope  of his rifle, not noticing the half cat behind him. Cathrine smacked the unsuspecting man in the head with the butt of her shotgun, knocking him out, and causing him to roll off the roof and hit the ground with a thud.

The noise alerted the other shooter who looked up at Cathrine and aimed at her. She jumped off the roof she was on, floated to the next where the shooter was, then landed with a grunt. She felt an intense pain in her leg as the man fired in her direction, and tried her best not to shout. Cathrine gritted her teeth and jumped at the man, once again using her flight to cover more ground then she should have been able to. She landed on the man knocking his gun away, and sending both of them tumbling to the ground. The half cat managed to get to her feet before the shooter, who she had landed on, and she took the butt of her shotgun and knocked him out with it.

Cathrine looked over to Vierorin in time to see him knocked down by Scourge. "Hey!" She shouted at the enemy mage. "We have defeated your lackeys. Surender now before we are forced to hurt you!" It was a bluff, Cathrine could feel some blood running down her leg from the gunshot wound, and she knew that she must be covered in cuts and bruises.

OOC
    Hp: 70%
    Mp: 61%
    Ammo used: 12 revolver shots/1 shotgun shell
    Duration: Shotgun:3(+1 from limit transcendence)

Cooldowns:
    Weapon Transformation: Revolver- 2 posts left(forgot the wait until the spell ended)
    Fire Shot- 4 posts

Taken down
    4 weak
    12 normal
    2 strong
    0 boss

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 KPN6oQD

Emotional Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th July 2014, 7:25 pm

The member 'Cathrine' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 Boss Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 NormalMonster Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 Boss Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 NormalMonster Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 NormalMonster Breaking the siege(Cathrine and Vierorin) - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 5th July 2014, 8:17 pm

I will… have my revenge…

Scourge laughed at Cathrine at her remark, and walked over to Vierorin who was still unconscious on the ground. Scourge bent down and picked Vierorin up by the neck starting to strangle him. Vierorin hung there limp, Scourge turned to Cathrine and boasted, “What can you do by yourself little girl, one of you against all of us!” On cue, ten men walked out of the alley ways from behind Scourge all of them smiling and laughing. “So little girl, what we-“ Scourge stopped mid-sentence when Vierorin grabbed Scourge’s arm with his right arm.

I want… to… kill…

“I thought I had knocked you out you little-“ Scourged stopped when he noticed something was off about Vierorin.  “What in the? The kid’s tattoo… is burning up?” Scourge had a perplexed expression on his face. Vierorin then opened up his eyes showing that his irises started to transform. “Hey boss… is it just me or is it getting really hot all of a sudden…” Scourge looked at the man said this with a even more confused expression on his face.

“I… am in… control now…”

The next thing that happened was Zekkaria came flying from out of nowhere and landed with a lot of force on Cathrines head, “Stay down!! this is not good…” She looked towards Vierorin whose arm started to grow in size and discolor. “Hey what do you think yo-Argh!!” Scourge suddenly yelled in pain from Vierorin’s enlarged arm crushing the arm that held onto Vierorin’s neck. “Don’t you dare… talk down to me… little human… or else… I will… KILL YOU!!” Using the enlarged arm Vierorin broke scourges arm making him releasing Vierorin’s neck.

Vierorin dropped down to the ground and slowly stood up as his right arm continued to transform into a arm that was dark blue in color and had azure flames spouting out from cracks along the arm and at the top of the shoulder. “I was right… but… why couldn’t I have been wrong… just this once…” Zekkaria said this with a very mournful tone in her voice that anyone would be able to pick out.

Vierorin then swiped at the group of enemies in front of him sending them flying in all directions. “For Seven years I have been imprisoned inside this… pathetic body… I will now… get the revenge I have been wanting…” Vierorin looked at Scourge who had landed against the wall of the village with two thieves. Vierorin raised his transformed arm and held it with his claw open facing Scourge, “and my Revenge will start with you…” As he said this an extremely large amount of Azure flames started to channel to the palm of his claw. “What…. What the hec are you boy?” Scourge had said this stammering, Vierorin squinted his glowing azure eyes and said, “…I am no boy… you insult me… calling me that… I am FRIRCORAS… AND I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!”

OOC Status Report:
    Health: 40%+30%
    Mana: 35%
    Active spells: Titan Takeover: Frircoras's Right arm(Secondary Key Azure Flame Aure + C rank hit to the head) Two more posts, Charging up Azure Flame Titan's Azure Beam charging up
    Cooldowns: Azure Flame Stream one post, Wall of Azure Flames two posts, Azure Flame Aura Five posts

Taken down
    6 weak
    12 normal
    2 strong
    0 boss

OOC Note: Due to mission parameters having a set amount of enemies for this mission the rolls have been transformed as followed, 2 boss rolls will be turned into three strong, and the three normals into six weak, the final weak roll is null and void

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 6th July 2014, 10:49 am

When Cathrine saw Scourge pick up Vierorin by his neck, she felt both fear and gilt twist her insides. She had been the one to say that they could be handle this by themselves. She was responsible for all of this. Maybe they were right, She thought to herself, maybe my father's magic is weak.

Cathrines thoughts were interrupted by Zekkaria landing on her head. The insect said somthing about being wrong, looking at Vierorin. Cathrine noticed that his arm was turning blue, and had started to grow in size. Cathrine gasped When the fire mage broke Scourges arm and slung him into the wall. The fire mage's voice had changed, and he was acting more aggressive then normal. Cathrine grabbed Zekkaria off her head and shook her a little, asking "What is going on!" Cathirine knew that Zekkaria had to know something. She had often times said things that were cryptic about her teammate, and Cathrine wanted to know what was happening to him, and how she could help him.

OOC
    Hp: 70%
    Mp: 52%
    Ammo used: 12 revolver shots/1 shotgun shell
    Duration: Shotgun:3(+2 from limit transcendence)

Cooldowns:
    Weapon Transformation: Revolver- 1 posts left(forgot the wait until the spell ended)
    Fire Shot- 3 posts

Taken down
    6 weak
    12 normal
    2 strong
    0 boss

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 6th July 2014, 11:36 am

Zekkaria didn’t even try to break free from Cathrine’s grasp, “The boy’s… body has been a prison… for a great titan from where I am from… A titan… who was feared across our homeland… no one dared to attack where he was…” She stopped for a long moment studying the scene below, “Frircoras… The Azure Flame titan… he is extremely upset by his current condition… and hates humans for doing this to him… wait what am I doing, I can’t let him use his powers here!”

Zekkaria flew down and hovered in front of Vierorin’s face, and glared into his transformed eyes, “Frircoras Stand down!” Vierorin let out a deep growling sound at Zekkaria, “I will not… not even you can stop me Zekkaria… not until I have my revenge…” Vierorin then stepped forward and swatted Zekkaria out of the way with his left arm, he then refocused his gaze onto scourge and the two thieves in front of him. They were trying to escape but the shear heat from the charging spell was making it hard for them to breath, “Pathetic humans… now you die!” Then the giant ball of flames released a large beam from Frircoras’s right claw shooting it outward enveloping the three men in front of him and briefly stopped at the wall.

The beam melted through the wall and continued on for its full distance catching the nearby forest on fire. Vierorin lowered his transformed arm and picked up a large piece of rubble from the ground held it in his claw. He turn his head and looked at two of the bandits had fell back from the heat wave that had been emitted from the beam, “You are next…” Vierorin then chucked the piece of rubble that had started to melt at the two men hitting them with it and sending them flying into the wall.

OOC Status Report:
    Health: 40%+30%
    Mana: 35%
    Active spells: Titan Takeover: Frircoras's Right arm One more post,
    Cooldowns: Wall of Azure Flames one post, Azure Flame Aura Four posts

Taken down
    8 weak
    12 normal
    2 strong
    1 boss

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 6th July 2014, 1:45 pm

Cathrine was starting to get very worried. If Vierorin, or whoever he was now, kept going like this, he would destroy the entire town. It was good that he was taking out the bandits in his blind rage, but who knew how much damage he could cause to the locals. The half cat came up with an idea that could help save the town, however it was also a very stupid idea that could get her killed.

Cathrine gulped as she lifted her shotgun and aimed it at her team mate. Her plan was to get Vierorin's attention and lead him out of the city. She figured that the best way to get his attention was to shoot him. She puller the trigger and hoped that it did not hurt him to much.

Emotional Song:
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 6th July 2014, 4:38 pm

Frircoras looked around and saw that two gunslingers had taken aim at him and was about to fire. The two gunslingers fired off at Frircoras which he responded by raising up his right arm blocking the two rounds with his claw. Frircoras then slammed his right claw on the ground and propelled himself forward with a short burst of speed. He landed right in front of the two gunslingers who were now in shock from now being in close quarters with this monster, Raised his claw high up in the air and slammed it down onto the two gunslingers killing them from the extreme heat of the arm and the impact.

He then turned around and saw that the three remaining thieves were trying to back away from him, “Whats wrong little humans… are you afraid to die?” Frircoras reached picked up a large slab of the wall that had fallen over from his Azure flame beam. He then spun around and slung the large slab of stone at the thieves. They tried to get out of the way but got hit and trapped underneath the large slab of stone.

“Pathetic…” Frircoras started to slowly lumber over to the hole he created in the wall. All of a sudden when he felt something hit his right shoulder. He turned around and saw Cathrine standing in the street holding her gun pointed at him. “Little… girl… you have just signed up to be next…” Frirocoras  grabbed another slab of rock and turned around and threw it towards Cathrine.

“FRIRCORAS I SAID STAND DOWN!” Zekkaria’s voice suddenly suddenly roared out as the little bug started to grow in size, she soon stood at four meters tall, and six meters wide. She blew apart the stone slab even before it got close to Cathrine, “I AM ORDERING YOU TO STAND DOWN FRIRCORAS!” Frircoras glared at Zekkaria then suddenly he reeled back placing his left hand on his head. “That cursed seal… I thought I finally was free… I will come back... I will get my revenge I deserve...” Vierorin Roared as his right arm started to shrink back down to its normal size and go back to its normal color. After a long moment Vierorin fell to the ground completely passed out. Zekkaria looked at him closely, “It seems that tattoo… is actually a magical seal…" Zekkaria then slowly turned around and looked at Cathrine, “Um… this is awkward… I hadn’t intended showing you my real size… how are you faring Cathrine?”

OOC Status Report:
    Health: 30%
    Mana: 5%

Taken down
    12 weak
    12 normal
    5 strong
    1 boss

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cathrine 6th July 2014, 7:53 pm

When Vierorin turned towards Cathrine with murder in his eyes, she realized just how bad of an idea shooting him was. He picked up a massive piece of stone and hurled it at Cathrine. She was about to try and dodge it by flying out of the way, when Zekkaria jumped in front of her and grew in size, blocking the rock. The insect started yelling at Vierorin and telling him to stand down. After some more yelling from both of them, Cathrine saw Vierorin slowly return to normal. The cat girl ran over to her teammate and started to look him over, making sure that he was alright. During her inspection, Zekkaria came up to her and asked the half cat how she was doing. "I am not sure," She said, [color:61a0=0099cc]"I kind of feel out of it." She grabbed Vierorin and through him over her shoulder. "You really should tell us what you know about all of this so if this happens again we know what to do." With that she turned her back to the insect and started to walk out of the town.

I can not believe we made such a mess, Cathrine thought to herself, We are as bad as a couple of guild mages. She was debating with herself what she should do about Vierorin. As much as she wanted to let him keep this secret to him self, she could not risk more peoples lives by doing that. With a sigh she decided to take him to the Rune Knight inelegance division then they got back to Headquarters.

Emotional Song:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 6:35 am