Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wizards Grace GraveDragon Solo

GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Omni-Elemental Manipulation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: A Wizards Grace GraveDragon Solo

Post by GraveDragon 4th January 2015, 9:06 pm

"Rose here will take care of you, shes are best doctor, she's the one who dressed your wounds to begin with." The chief stated while pointing at Rose.

Conrad bowed his head, "Thank you for your help Rose." He said with his head still down.

"I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Conrad Graecas, wizard of Fairy Tail, nice to meet you all." He mentioned while lifting his head.

A few days past, left in the care of Rose, Conrad healed quickly. The village happily at work again fear free, decorations lined the street in preparation of the celebration. Each villager made their own small "thank you" gifts for Conrad, mostly food and some hand written letters expressing their thanks. The day of the celebration was upon them, once the workers came back from the fields the party would begin. Conrad awoke once again inside Roes's home, Rose fast asleep near the bed. He grabbed his clothes and left, he walked down to the general store in the village. He bought some food and returned back to Rose's home, she was still fast asleep. He shook her leg to wake her, startling her for a second.

"Thank you for all your treatment." Conrad said while handing her some food to eat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fear me, for I have chopped down a tree with a herring!

A Wizards Grace GraveDragon Solo - Page 2 15n28na

Themes :

Current Rank:B
    EXP: 800
    Next Rank: 7500
    COMPLETED JOBS:
    D Rank=4, C Rank=1, B Rank=1, A Rank=0, S Rank=0
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 4th January 2015, 10:10 pm

The two ate their breakfast and conversed with each other. After the meal Conrad left with his sword, finding a nice quite place, he began swinging his sword up and down. He counted each one, practicing for hours until the time of celebration. The sun began to set and the villagers gathered in the middle of town. Large pits were dug for fires, people began cooking and setting up booths to sell the wares. There was some visitors to the village that day, making the celebration even larger. Villagers started to hand out drinks and food, Conrad joined in on the festivities mostly the drinking. The party went on for hours, Conrad had a great time celebrating his job completed. The party died down after awhile, Conrad was offered Rose's bed for one last night. Conrad declined the offer. He decided to sleep outside, he looked around for a nice spot, then set up camp. With no danger around, he decided to forgo the bells and strings. He gathered some wood and made a fire. Laying down on his bed roll, he stared up at the sky and remember fondly on the time he had at the village, with all the people.

_____________________________________________________________________________
    OOC: 202 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 4th January 2015, 10:34 pm

Conrad awoke the next day to the morning dew and the cold. The sun rose, Conrad packed his equipment away. He walked through the village. The villagers once again gathered outside their homes. Conrad walked up to the chief, in his hands he held Conrad's reward for the job. Conrad gratefully accepted his reward, villagers cheered his name as he left. The day was young and the journey home was a long one.

"Maybe i'll get a pet that can fly or something." Conrad thought to himself while he walked to the train station.

The plants around the village began to take on a greener look. The area felt more revitalized then before, he felt a sense of accomplishment. It took awhile to reach the train station, his job was done he was going home. He thought back about the village.

"I hope nothing bad happens to them again." He thought thinking back.

The train ride took awhile to reach magnolia, Conrad got to take in the sights again. He returned to Fairy Tail, a job well done he took some time before looking for another job. He took some well earned R&R, mostly drinking at the bar, spending his money.

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 1:58 pm