Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless)

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless) Empty Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless)

Post by Janneline Ariel 22nd June 2014, 6:09 am

Job Sheet:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless) 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless) Empty Re: Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless)

Post by Janneline Ariel 22nd June 2014, 7:38 am

Janna leaned against the wall, waiting for her job partner, and teammate to appear. Her eyes wandered around as she remained in one of the noisy streets of Crocus, trying not to make people suspect of her as an assasin, a member of a dark guild. She was wearing a pink shirt, jeans daisy-dukes. Her green eyes looked all cute and innocent, and Isao sat on her shoulder, and his cuteness made her seem even more innocent. Nobody would suspect of her.

She wondered, however, if Rekka would recognise her. Certainly, they hadn't met quite a lot, and the team they had had been made by a suggestion of another teammate of theirs, Indar. Apparently, he knew this Rekka girl, but Janna was not familiar with her. However, there she was, she had offered to do a job with Rekka, since she was willing to see the girl's power, and decide weather it is useful or useless to mantain a unity with her.

Surely, some use it had. But what bothered her most was that, Indar was in her team and was a pillar, and he had Rekka in the team, who was his sub-ordinate. And Janna was alone. Nobody of her three sub-ordinates was with her. She wished Alleria was there, since she was the most powerful from them. Heck, she was an S Classed Mage, she was one of the most powerful members of Savage, if not the most powerful.

Back on the theme, as Janna waited, she revised the paper in her hand. They had to kill some politician and then claim the kill for the guild. It was quite easy, considering she had seen the politician on photos quite a few times, and from what she had seen, he wasn't the most athletic, and he was going to have to deal with two athletic mages. And for the claiming part, it was quite enjoyable. They would give more fame to Savage Skull, make them shine brighter than this Pathetic guild called Tartarus and the new-born so-called guild Nox Animus. Tartarus would go down on only a few hits, and Nox Animus... Well, they'd have to throw more thought in that one, but still. It would be fun fighting them, once they had enough members to do that. Although, Janna was pretty sure, Aedre could deal with most Noxians without even trying.

And so, the Requip Mage waited for Rekka, bored out of her mind, willing ot begin the job.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless) 3lpUorN

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless) Empty Re: Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless)

Post by Rekka Hecate 22nd June 2014, 8:07 am

Rekka had resieved a letter from her new teammate that felt odd to even hear as she expected no one sane would want her with them. Still she was fine it seemed they were to do a job together she only hoped it was not boring because if it was she would be depressed. Killing and slaughtering those were the type of jobs she truly loved and had hopes maybe this new job would offer those wonderful enjoyments. She would need to make a stop on the way to meet however as she noticed a delicious looking girl walking by she felt very hungry as she smiled before following the young girl down the alley. She turned to see Rekka and smiled at her as she seemed innocent enough but her sword was already drawn behind her back she continued to follow the girl before finally getting close her blade coming out as she grabbed the girls right arm and quickly cut if clean off her body. She began to scream before Rekka thrust the blade into the woman's throat blood began to flow from her body making sure to not have much on herself. She still had to get the job done after all she smiled as she took the arm and began to eat flesh off of it, her face gaining a wide smile this wonderful taste was better than any cooked meat. After eating a good chunk she went back out of the alley heading toward the destination of the letter, she wondered what this girl was like she had never interacted with her before so she was unsure.

She made her way around the corner a small amount of blood could be seen on her hand as she wiped it clean with a napkin smiling at the girl before her. She looked her over she seemed cute but she wondered if she was truly evil or just a sheep trying to wear wolves clothing.

"Hello there it is nice to finally meet you, sorry for being late but I had to entertain a dinner guest. So I must ask what is this job I hope it is fun or I will be very disappointed, I enjoy things that are a bit shady after all."

She was sure the woman had heard the rumors of Rekka she was a known cannibal to many in the guild and many would not trust she would not think of them as a meal. However she would not eat her allies after all one cannot control the world by themselves they needed loyal servants as well. This woman was one of the pillars like Indar but she did not seem frightening in the least she would wait to see her magic before choosing that however.

WC:464

Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless) Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 22nd June 2014, 12:30 pm

Janna turned to look at Rekka, who had just arrived. Apparently, however, she had been having fun before coming here. Janna pulled her hair in a ponytail, a bit irritated by having it down, and placed Isao on her head. She neared the girl, until her lips were almost touching the pink-haired mage's ear, and whispered slowly, but clearly.

'' You have blood on your lips. Clean it before someone notices and destroys our miserable intent of disguise.'' She whispered, then went away and looked around. She really hopped Rekka would listen to her advice and do what she told her before someone noticed. And not to mention that there were Rune Knights around Crocus, it being the capital city and all that.

However, as she saw that nobody was really paying attention to thr blond mage and the pink-haired mage, she turned to Rekka again, and said in a low voice, trying to hide her stragedy and the job they had to do from people who were passing near them. ''First of all, I am Janneline Ariel, and this here is my exceed Isao. I quite believe you shall enjoy our job, since it involves killing a famous politician and claiming the kill for out guild. Our clients, however, wanted complete secrecy over their identity, as if someone found out they ordered an assasination it could seriously stain their reputation. I say we head towards the hall where our subject is going to talk in front of people and attack him there. Surprisingly. Preferibly, entering through a window.'' She said, looking around constantly, trying to act as if the topic that she and Rekka were discussing were normal teenage topics, like boys and school.

'' As we are on the topic, what magic do you use?'' She asked, curious.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 23rd June 2014, 6:30 am

She watched as the woman moved close to her ear to tell hr something quietly mentioning blood on her lips she took the napkin in her hand and began to wipe it away as she smiled at her. She listened to the job description as it made her smile even further so it was a job to kill some man and this woman seemed to have a plan already although she also had other ideas to make it easier.One idea she had was to force someone to attack him in order to save their loved ones and than stop the attacker gaining trust from the man so he would invite them to dinner to be alone with him. Once alone they could easily kill him and claim the kill in the name of whoever she honestly did not care who claimed the credit. She asked Rekka what sort of magic she used as her smile widened to a grin her lips moving close to the other woman's ear so she could hear her well.

"I use Hell Demon Slayer basically you can think of it as holy darkness magic, it has all sorts of interesting uses as you will find out later. As for the plan here is my thought on it we get someone and hold their family hostage and force them to attack the man. We will stop them gaining trust of the man and getting invited to join him for dinner as I will be suggestive and suggest maybe we all can have some fun in his chambers. Once alone with him we kill him and of course the family of the one that attacked will be dead but they wont know that."

She would wait to hear her response as she pulled her lips away from her ear but not before blowing a light breath inside of it and winking at the woman. She was attractive and Rekka enjoyed both sexes equally so she only could hope she was into that.

Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless) Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 23rd June 2014, 8:09 am

Janna took her hand to her ear and massaged it slightly. She didn't like people blowing air into her ear, she was secretly ticklish. She looked at Rekka then, her plan was quite interesting, but the part with the ''suggesting to have some fun'' was going to be a bit hard, since Janna was and appeared 16, and a 16 having sexual relationships, or well, suggesting it, with a 40 years old was twisted, even for her. However, Janna was really surprised by the magic this girl had, it was completely contradicting itself. A holy darkness magic. So Rekka was quite in advantage from being with Janna, since the Requip Mage was a second Generation Shadow Dragon Slayer.

Janna shook her hand and looked at Rekka from head to toe. She had to change, if they anted to go to that meeting the politician was going to attend, they had to look like everyone else. She made Rekka a sign to follow her. As they walked through the street, black shadows engulfed Janna´s body, as it happened every time she was changing her current attire with another one, that wasn't an armor. Her usual dark blue dress appeared on her body, marking her slim curves perfectly, but also showing that she was quite flat-chested. Her hair was slightly pulled by an artificial dark red rose, and her green eyes shined perillously. She then turned to Rekka, with a curious expression on her face.

'' Unfortunately, I can use the basic transformation powers I own to change my own attire, but I cannot change yours. Before going to that meeting, I suggest that we go to the nearest dress shop and get you a dress, so that people wouldn't suspect of us.'' She said, her voice quite formal as she talked with her teammate.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 24th June 2014, 7:18 am

She watched as the girl rubbed her ear, she got a good laugh so it seemed she did not like that she would make sure to remember that. Though it was interesting as the girl pulled them of to the side and began to pick her outfit using shadow magic it looked so tasty she wanted to eat the darkness and make the girl expose herself to Rekka's eyes however that was tasteless so she would not do it. It was good to know she used shadow magic this would make this job so much easier because once she ate enough she would go demon force mode and destroy anything in her path, the would stand no chance against her in that state. As for her getting a dress that honestly was not an issue she never told anyone in her guild but she was filthy rich.

"I do not mind getting a dress I have a few jewels I can spare got to find something elegant and classy to draw that mans attention to me when I save him."

She waited for Janna to change as she wore a nice tight dress showing her curves well in her case lack of curves. It was quite funny she looked like a little girl but the way she spoke and mannerisms she was older than she appeared. As they began to shop she noticed a Victorian dress shop this one would be perfect. She stepped inside and began to look around finally spotting the perfect dress as it had a low v cut and was backless. It was red in color and would fit her perfectly, as for the size it seemed to be the perfect size. She took the dress stepping into the dressing room before coming out after several minutes she did a turn in front of Janna smiling at her.

"Does this fit the look more, I think it matches me perfectly, a good color on a day such as this, a really fun day for me."

She had a dark grin as she looked over at Janna she was going to be lucky enough to witness how frightful Rekka could truly be. The dress was expensive by anyone's taste for fourteen thousand jewels most people would never spend that sort of money. She went up front paying for the dress as she began to remove the tags but she could not quite reach the zipper to zip up the dress for her behind as she moved toward Janna turning around and motioning she needed help.

"I cannot reach it can you zip me the rest of the way up, I would be most grateful my little princess."

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 25th June 2014, 8:43 am

Janna helped Rekka with the zipper and looked at her, raising an eyebrow. She seemed to be quite rich, this was what Janna noticed. From where had she achieved so many money? Was she secretly a killer that gets paid to kill ordinary people? It quite fit her, this role.

However, Janna looked at Isao, who was looking for the meeting place in a map he had in his tiny paws, since Janna had sincerely no idea where this meeting place could be, since she had never been in Crocus before. Scratch that, she had hardly ever been in a city of Fiore. So she was pretty lost, and she always needed to have Isao around her to guide her. He pointed with his tiny paws a place that Janna somehow knew how to reach to, and she looked at Rekka, grinning, her Dragon Teeth showing slightly. '' Have you got fangs, Rekka? I have an idea that will make this job quite fun for us two.'' Janna said, her voice quite seductive.

Even if it didn't seem it, Janna was a really perverted person. Really. Behind the poker face, a perverted girl was hidden, although the only person that Janna would show this personality of hers was Rekka. Just for the fun. Because, thinking about it, Rekka seemed to be quite a dirty-minded person, and her in combo with Janna... it would be explosive. Just explosive.

'' However, shall we be going? We don't want to miss out our subject, do we?'' She grinned, her fangs showing completely this time.

Janna began walking towards the place, Rekka following her or next to her, she didn't quite know. Isao was flying above them,indicating to them if they were on the right route, because Janna, knowing herself and her ability to lose herself, could get her and Rekka lost at second.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 25th June 2014, 3:27 pm

She listened to Janna speak as her exceed came out so she did have one Rekka also had one but hers seemed to be quite the un pleasant jerk type. She mentioned something else to be fun for the job as she smiled showing her fangs as well, this was interesting as she could only wonder what she was talking about. She would have to find out what she had in mind later as the two would begin to head toward the location she moved behind Janna as her hand slid lightly along her behind before she stepped next to her winking.

"I wonder what sort of fun you meant, as for the target we need to think exactly how to make the plan work, first we must find someone leaving their house that has family. It needs to look like someone aggressive that would do anything for the family they have, if we are using my plan that is."

She would wait to hear her thoughts as she was already looking for a target, this plan was simple but effective look good and save the man he would most likely invite them to his place. If he was corrupt enough to be wanted dead he likely was one into shady things and that would be fine with her. She knew exactly how to talk to older men and get them worked up sadly for him this would just lead to his terrible death. She looked over Janna up and down she was really attractive in this form she would love to have some fun with her later. She spotted a man leaving his house he seemed to have a wife and a young baby, this would be the perfect target as he seemed really rough around the edges. Rekka would point toward the man as he was leaving they would need to get some sort of item he would understand was from his family in order for him to cooperate. She saw the perfect item around the wife's neck as she would make her way toward the woman with the man moving out of sight for now.

"Excuse me mam I was wondering if you would be willing to sell me that necklace, I would be willing to offer you fifty thousand jewels I promise that's a lot more than what it is worth."

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 26th June 2014, 6:49 am

Janna watched Rekka make her move towards a family, or well, a man and a woman. She stood right behind her, her green eyes shining with interest. She hoped that she looked as innocent as she wanted to. Because, if in any moment these people saw evil in her eyes, or saw that she and Rekka weren't as innocent as they seemed, they'd run away. Without even thinking about it.

However, she wanted to retire and check around the hall. Maybe she'd have time to check all possible shadowy corners, places to escape if things got seriously screwed for the Hell Demon Slayer and the Requip Mage. She turned around and walked away from Rekka and the duo, and inspected the whole are waith interest shining in her eyes. There was no shadowy corners around. This was annoying her, so much. If they had to escape or hide in the shaodws, or, for the love of god, eat shadows to recover from a fight, if they had to fight. Although, they'd certainly have to do it, considering that, if anyone discovered that the politician was killed, they'd have to fight.

Not that Janna didn't like the idea of fighting. As far as she knew, there were Rune Knights around this place. And she was really willing to give the Rune Knights a kick in the place where the sun doesn't shine, and then, cut his head off, or toss him to Rekka. She just wanted to get to kill the guy and end with this as soon as she could.

As she saw absolutely no shadows around the room, Janna returned to Rekka's side and managed to pull a false smile on her face, which she hoped didn't look as false as it was. She put her hands behind her back, ready to summon a weapon secretly if needed, and tried to give herself the most innocent look ever. That shouldn't be hard for her, having in mind her appearance. The only thing in her that might actually spoil the whole goodie-goodie appearance could be her eyes. No matter that they were green and big, cat-like, they had a permanent evil hint in them. That's why she tried to keep her eyes innocent, more than any other part of her body.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 27th June 2014, 6:55 am

She watched as Janna had walked off she was fine with that as the lady looked at Rekka shocked she offered that much. She removed it from her neck and placed it into Rekka's hand as she handed over the fifty thousand jewels and nodded to the woman. She had the ability to not kill when needed it was just a lot more fun to kill this way would be a lot more fun however. He would try to hard to kill the man assuming the worst of his family even though they were fine. She saw Janna return to her side as she would begin to head toward the man he was not far off as it seemed he was simply stopping to buy some food with Rekka appearing behind him and smiling as he turned around she motioned for him to come closer. She moved close so he could hear her voice and that others would not likely here her.

"I have your wife hostage and if you do not do exactly as I say she is dead along with the child. Now follow me and I will show you the target you must attack, remember your families lives rely on your utmost cooperation. "

The look of terror crossed his face Rekka's cold voice sounded very truthful as he nodded causing Rekka to grin this was going exactly as planned. She would motion for Janna to follow as they would head to where he was supposed to make a speech, this would be a fun day for her and Janna that was for sure. The man was preparing to make his speech they would wait until he was into it a bit, her and Janna had to get in place to save the man. She moved with her toward the front smiling and waving at the man as he was instantly attracted to the two they looked really good. He waved at the two winking a bit before he coughed a little to clear his throat for his speech. As he began it sounded like any other speech boring rhetoric about how he was going to change things for the better, Rekka had heard this time and time again these corrupt officials. Rekka signaled for the man to begin the attack as he would scream loudly rushing toward the man but he would never make it to the man as Rekka quickly dashed toward him grabbing the man by the throat before squeezing her fingers and crushing his throat, the man would slowly begin to suffocate to death. Rekka smiled at the man on stage as the rest of his speech was cancelled for obvious reasons. He walked over toward the two smiling he owed his life to her and her friend as he thought of hat to offer them.

"Thank you for saving my life what can I offer you ladies, maybe you would like to come to my house I can give you a really good time there."

Rekka smiled as her plan worked perfectly they were invited to his house a perfect place to kill this scumbag politician she was glad he was such a horn dog. She looked at Janna as if o give her a questioning look before looking back to the man obviously the answer would be yes.

"We would love to come to your place so what time should we meet you there, I mean unless you want us to join you now of course."

The man laughed as he moved his hand along her chin before sliding it down to her ass and gripping it some and smiling letting go. She was a fine one indeed and her other friend seemed rather attractive as well this could be a fun day for him. Of course he had seen hr kill a man with her bare hands so he would have guards posted outside the room just in case.

"How about meeting me at my place at eight tonight, oh make sure to wear as little clothing as possible because you wont keep it on for long."

With that said he began to walk away, Rekka was disgusted with this man she could not wait to end his life, they would kill everyone in that mansion as they were all part of his sick little world.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 27th June 2014, 10:48 am

Janna was disgusted. No, wait, disgusted was even not enough to describe how she was feeling. This guy was one of the typical overly-fat politicians, who claimed that they weren't stealing money from the citizens, but their stomaches, possibly at the edge of exploding because of all the food he had consumed. Besides, his suit, made only of the finest satin, was a bit suspicious for a person who claimed to get a utterly small amount of jewels every month. Janna was disgusted by these people. They claimed Dark Mages are a plague, that dark mages are the worst thing that had happened to Earthland. But truly, at least Dark Mage were honest. They killed and robbed people, but they didn't hide it.

She smiled falsely at the guy and grabbed Rekka's hand, pulling her slightly closer to her. '' Let's go and prepare, shall we? We want to make a brilliant appearance tonight, don't we?'' She smiled at Rekka and then looked at the politician. '' If you could give us your adress, we could come over, sir~.'' Janna said. She was too surprised from the voice she had used, it was just waay too seductive for her liking. Gross.

The guy giggled and handed her a peace of paper. Janna took it and waved goodbye at the guy. She literally dragged Rekka outside and hid behind the corner. When they were finaly away from the sight of the politician, Janna let go of Rekka and looked up in the sky. '' EEEEEW.'' She whimpered. Covering her head with her hands, shesighed in exhaustion and looked at Rekka. '' Let's get ready for that idiot. Do you have anything in mind we could use?'' Janna asked, although her outfit was already ready.... deep in the depths of her pocket dimension.

Janna dragged Rekka into the darkest corner. Shadows covered her body and changed her dress from a dark dress to a white bikini-like top and pink pants, with a sword next to her.. She summoned a cloak too and hid her appearance and sword, also her head since it had a white suspicious ornament on it. She turned to Rekka and sighed. '' Don't ask.''

With those words, she made Isao a sign that, in a few hours, the attack would begin. The exceed nodded and sat on the top of the building, getting ready to help the two of them if needed. She looked at Rekka, and hoped this would end well. For them.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 28th June 2014, 8:11 am

Rekka watched Janna's reaction to everything she was probably really disgusted how wrong the world really was. He was just another fat politician feeding off the misery and suffering of those below him. Rekka had little to no respect for politicians or royalty as most did nothing to help the world they lived in. They chose to live in a walled world where they don't let the truth of the world reach them with their balls and things of that nature. After the man gave the address Janna would drag Rekka off causing her to smile she hated that man and Rekka did not blame her. He was the true filth of the world hiding behind the guise of being good when he was more corrupt and terrible than either Janna or Rekka. When Janna asked her plan she simply smiled for his house she had her outfit chosen alright she was going to go as a sword maiden he would think it was some sort of kinky foreplay. To bad he would not realize her sword was very real and she knew exactly how to use it.

"I have the perfect way to kill the man we will have to play along with his sick perverted self for a few minutes but I will use my shadow tentacle and shove it right up his ass and through his entire body ripping it apart from the inside. That is how I plan to kill the man and he wont expect a thing as he closes his eyes and prepares for me to do something kinky."

Now she simply had to find a shop with outfits like she wanted spotting one not far away she would walk there waiting for Janna as she entered and found the perfect one. She would check to see if it fit as she stepped out of the stall she would spin around for Janna before stopping and winking at her.

"Does this work I mean it exposes my lovely chest and has a really short skirt, I think I can pull the part of playful slut off well if I try."

The way Rekka spoke of sex it was like she had done it so many times she felt no emotion toward it and of course her past explained that. It isn't that she could not enjoy it but she considered this work just like when she was younger it was work not pleasure for her. She would wait for Janna to give her opinion as her sword was sheathed at her side the red blade most people got creeped out when close to the blade as it was evil.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 28th June 2014, 9:33 am

Janna was utterly disgusted by Rekka's ideas. What in the name of hell was with this girl? Shoving a tentacle at his ass and then making him... what? She was really, really freaking out. This girl was truly insane, but Janna didn't want to demonstrate her disgust by whatever was going on. She looked at Rekka's outfit and nodded, approving. She tried to keep her black cloak close around her body so that the citizens wouldn't notice her revealing and utterly strange outfit to walk around with. Normally, her outfit included no shoes, but she had managed to take out a pair of high heels and put them on, increasing her height.

She sighed and looked at the clock. It was time. She turned to Rekka and nodded, then left the shop, heading over to the house of the politician. Her head was already spinning with the disgust she felt about having to meet and see half-naked the guy. She shook her head and tried not to think about it as they walked. Then there was this feeling in her stomach that was trying to make her bent over. Was it fear? Janna's face adopted a nasty grimace as she thought about fear. That horrible thing. She couldn't be scared. No.

After fifteen minutes, they arrived at the house. It was a terribly big mansion made out of marble, with quite a lot golden ornaments. Janna opened the gates, guarded by two Rune Knights that strangely, let her and Rekka in. Possibly they were used to see prostitutes around here, and had considered Janna and Rekka their master's dolls for tonight. Janna growled. She was no prostitute, but however. They were in.

As they walked to the majestic home, Janna met the eyes of a worker at the mansion. It was a young girl, no older than sixteen, like Janna herself, that wore a maiden outfit. She took Janna's hand and told her that her master was waiting for them at the bedroom at the second floor. Janna nodded, and continued walking, although the sad face of the girl couldn't leave her mind in peace. This girl they had just met was too, a sexual servant of that nasty pig. Janna wanted to kill him, she despised him by now. They climbed the stairs and ended up in front of his door. Janna coughed up the big imaginary ball she had in her throat and looked at Rekka.

'' Do you want to go in first?'' She asked, calmly, although in her inside she was burning. Burning.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 29th June 2014, 7:12 am

Rekka laughed a bit she was very tempted to eat the shadows around Janna and make her have to walk to the house exposed. However that was no fun she wanted to see what was under Janna's shadows herself and why would she want others to get a look. Something seemed to be bothering Janna but she would not question her at the time as she was thinking of how to pull this plan off perfectly. As they made it to the mansion two rune knights let them in causing her to smile a bit, maybe after he died they could kill those two worthless scum. Inside they saw a girl cleaning and she appeared very young by the marks she could see on her body she would only assume she was sexually abused by this scumbag. She had even more reason to want to kill him now as they made their way up the stairs and sat outside the door, it seemed Janna did not want to go first and that was perfectly fine with her. She would knock and wait for a answer as the man told the two to enter his chambers. She would enter with Janna behind her the man sitting in nothing but boxers and a couple of glasses of wine on a table inside the room for the two.

"Go ahead and drink that wine if you want, afterwards we can have all sorts of fun games with each other. I am surprised you two came here I mean you are both attractive and at least seem to have some money so it is not like you need mine."

Rekka moved towards the man smiling as she moved her hand down his chest before moving her fingers to his lips and smiling.

"I just like older men, I am sure you would love to fill me full with your seed, but first let me have some of this wine."

She moved away as she did the man slapped her ass, it felt nice and soft as he enjoyed the feeling it had. Rekka went to the wine glass her face appeared angry by the mans touch but she would drink the glass of wine very quickly and turn smiling at the man.

"Go ahead and drink some Janna I figure it will loosen the nerves a bit, besides it really is some good wine."

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 29th June 2014, 8:25 am

Janna nodded at the guy with a smile, letting her cloak fall. Just in case, inches before the sword was revealed, she had made it dissapear. A seductive smile was thrown in the politician's direction as she walked to the wine. Maybe some wine would help her loosen up. She poured some of her favourite red wine in her glass and took the glass to her lips. Closing her eyes, she took a small sip of it.

She took the glass off of her lips at the instant. Her green eyes, forgetting to shine innocently, turned to the wine, and her tongue were passed through her lips. With her enhaced senses, Janna felt something strange in the drink. She let the glass on the counter, and tried to mantain the flowing rage in her to its limits. But she just couldn't.

Moving towards him quickly, like a panther at its pray. With a swift movement, she took out her best weapon, a katana, and, to be quite concrete, Aetherion. She placed herself behind the guy and placed her hand around his neck, alongside Aetherion. She seemed to be quite weak, but the truth is that, from so much fighting, she had a terrible strength. Her dragon fangs grew large, larger than they ever were, and she said in a low, clear voice.

'' So you tried to drug us, huh? Not something I'd recommend you to do.'' She looked at Rekka and made her a sign to leave the wine in its place. '' Now you shall remain quiet, or I shall cut that precious throat of yours, did you understand me?''

He mumbled something, and tried to lick Janna's hand. The Requip mage was terribly pissed by then. Using her telekinetic abilities, she summoned all 10 swords and aimed at the guy with them. Aetherion was against the guy's neck, cutting him already. She looked at Rekka.

'' You're a demon slayer, you say? That means you'd go demon force if I give you shadows, right?'' Janna didn't wait for Rekka's reply, but simply looked around and sighed. She threw the guy on the ground and placed her foot on top of him.

'' Shadow Dragon's Black Wrath!'' A black miasma came out of her hands, covering the whole room. The guy let out a whimper, as all his muscles began to rot because of the poisonous miasma. She made Rekka a sign to eat, while she still held the tortured politician to the ground.

'' So you promised a good life to everyone at Fiore? How despicable. Everyone has it crystal clear that you steal a lot. You're worse than us. We steal too, but at least we do it publicly.'' She growled. Her foot on the guy's back sunk even more, and to add pain effects, she put on her high heels. Double hell with no effort.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 29th June 2014, 9:47 am

As Rekka tried to drink the wine Janna mentioned it was drugged causing her to smile, she thought he might try it but this was priceless. Whatever the reason Janna went full out ballistic on him as she grabbed him by the neck and had her sword out. The next thing she did was the true surprise as she formed a spell using shadow magic and told Rekka ti eat it causing her to smirk, she began to breathe in the spell along with all the shadows in the room before her eyes began to glow bright red. Suddenly her body would began to change shape as a maniacal laugh began to escape her lips. Rekka would begin to get taller and taller as her body changed its shape completely once change it was like another person was there her body covered with what appeared to be eyes as well as wings. She moved toward the man smiling the entire time as she would begin to lift the man by his throat off the chair. She made sure to keep a tight grip on his throat so he could not speak before moving her other arm to his left arm and smiling.

"Well I think it is time you got sent to where you belong, I am your judge, jury and executioner and you are guilty of crimes against humanity."

With that said she grabbed the mans arm tightly before tearing it clear from his body and tossing it to the side. The blood would begin to rush out of the wound before she moved to his other arm and tore it clean off as well. He tried to get free but her strength was far to strong, she moved her hand toward his manhood giving a smile.

"You really seem to enjoy this don't you, well I think it is time to fix that problem with you and make sure you cant harm another woman again."

She shoved her hand into his crotch as she gripped it and tore the entire region from his body before taking it in her hand and consuming the flesh in her mouth. The man was now dead from all the blood loss. She sighed as this was no fun now she would toss him into the air gripping her blade and slamming it down across his body cutting it clean in two before the sword would hit the floor with thunderous force shattering it and causing Rekka and likely Janna to fall below. As she landed she smiled the room had about five rune knights in total shock as they saw the mans body cut in two and mutilated laying on the floor next to them.

"I am sorry did not mean to break the floor, however I cant let you live as you have seen this side of me."

She quickly moved toward the group swinging her sword with one of the rune knights standing still after as his body was cleaved in half falling into two pieces. This was a lot of fun as she began to laugh again, so much blood shed this was wonderful as her demon side cleaved more, it wanted more death and blood.

demon force and the sword she is using:

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 29th June 2014, 11:02 am

Enemy roll.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th June 2014, 11:02 am

The member 'Janna Hovercraft' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless) NormalMonster
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 29th June 2014, 11:40 am

Janna was amazed as she saw Demon Rekka kill the guy. This was.... This was so brutal she could barely hold her jaw from falling. However, she couldn't keep her amazement around for a lot, since the floor beneath her broke because of Rekka, and Janna fell down. '' DAMN IT, REKKA!'' She yelled as she fell down, right towards a sharp metal on the ground beneath her. She put her hands over her head, waiting for the impact, but then she felt like she was floating.

Isao. Isao. Her brave exceed had saved her from sure death. He held his master with his blondish paws, and let her to the ground. Janna pat the exceed, that flew away, since both it and Janna noticed the presence of an enemy. Janna turned around to face eight heavily-armored guys.

'' Surrender or we shall destroy you!'' One of them yelled and stepped forward.

Janna's amazed expression was quickly replaced by a smirk. Lights shined around her, blowing her hair up. A smile spread on her face as the knights watched her, amazed, wondering what was she doing. '' Surrender? Please don't make me laugh.'' The light covered her and suddenly, she was wearing her favourite, and most useful armor, Heaven's Wheel.

Janna grinned and threw herself at the enemies. She summoned her ten swords and began fighting the enemies, at one side using telekinesis to slash ones, and at another one, manually controlling two other. However, luck didn't seem to be on her side. Her C Ranked attacks we blocked. One of them slashed through her with his spear, and Janna jumped backwards, her swords retreating with her. '' Damn.'' She cursed as she saw a bleeding wound. However, she was not going to give up, not as easily. She got up and charged at the enemies again, wishing she had clothing-dispel magic.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 29th June 2014, 2:08 pm

She watched as Janna changed into a armor so she was a re equip mage that made this all the more fun. She saw her get cut however as her eyes looked in anger toward the one that landed a blow. He would pay dearly for that as she quickly dashed toward him her feet pressing hard into the floor causing it to shatter below her as she launched at the man. As he prepared to stab her again Rekka would come by with a quick slam of her blade she would saw his arms off and cut his spear in two. The man would begin to scream as Rekka spotted her next target it was time to destroy these fools she would leave one for Janna at least in this room. Rekka moved quickly appearing next to another man as she stabbed toward her nicking her shoulder but this simply caused Rekka to smile. She quickly grabbed the mans neck as she would lift him towards her mouth her hand grabbing his spear to make him unable to use it as she lifted his head toward her mouth before biting down across his throat and tearing his head from his body. She dropped his corpse only one man was left in the room, he would pay dearly as she was sure Janna wanted to end his life. Rekka would make it easier as she summoned a shadow tentacle behind him wrapping tightly around his body.

"Go ahead Janna I know you want to make them pay for hurting you, there are more outside this room and I cannot stay like this forever so lets hurt and end this ones life."

He could not escape as it wrapped around his neck with a tight vise grip, he had no chance to get away from this spell but she could hear the steps of a few more heading there way. Rekka would wait on the wall next to the door for them to try to enter, when they did they would have a surprise waiting for them the first one through the door would have no head.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 30th June 2014, 6:57 am

Janna took up all her swords at once, using both her hands and her telekinetic abilities, and plunged at the guy that Rekka had captured with her shadows. The wound on ehr stomach continued bleeding, however Janna did not care one bit about it right now. She took all her swords up and slashed with them down at the enemy. The swords clinged and jumped away, but Janna was not giving up as easily. With another and another, and another hit, she managed to break the armor of the guy. Careless about what might happen next, she swung her swords at the enemy, in a technique she liked to call Blumenblatt, and made a big, not to say too big, wound on his stomach area.

The guy let out a whimper and tried to free himself and counterattack, but Rekka's shadow tentacle was simply too strong for him to actually free himself. Janna dismissed all her swords and took out her katana, her favourite and most useful katana Aetherion.

'' You Rune Knights and servants of the magic council always go around saying that you're so mighty that you could destroy a dark guild only with your precious Etherion. Well, see what luck? You'll die from a blade with the same name. Or well, similar. Aetherion, the Spine of the Lone Victor. The sword that decides the victor in every battle I hold.'' She finished and rose her shining, polished blade.

With a swift movement, she passed it through the neck of the guy, and his head fell to the ground, in a pool of blood. Janna growled, she had to pefection her killing ways, this was too clean to be a kill made by her. However, she mooved to the pool of blood and dipped her hand in it, then walked to the wall quickly. Swiftly, she wrote on the wall a message that made her smile. That would always make her smile.

I claim those Kills for SAVAGE SKULL

She glanced at Rekka and then looked around. Isao was nowhere to be found. '' Ready? We're getting out of here.'' Janna said, a terrorific smile on her face.

Stats, Aye.:

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 1st July 2014, 1:03 pm

She listened to Janna's words it made her smile she was so serious about this as she would watch her start to go to work on the man. It was a brutal and awesome kill quite becoming of her, she found her more attractive now after seeing that. She watched as she wrote the message on the wall it was glorious and wonderful, very nice touch for sure. However another went to enter the room as they spotted Janna before Sara moved from around the wall cleaving the blade down before splitting the man in two her sword slamming hard into the floor cracking the wood below. Sadly he had no idea she was there and never felt anything as his body fell apart onto the floor the really did have to get out of this situation somehow.

"We certainly should move out however at least three more plan to come through this door I have an idea though. I need you to be ready to leap out the window behind us I am going to collapse this entire mansion and bury these rune knights. It is a risky plan but I do not have much more time I can spend in this form and after I get out I will be very weakened. "

She would give her time to get toward the window as Rekka began to smile and prepare for the assault she began to slam her blade into the pillars holding the house, dashing from one to the next, she would make sure these poor fools never made it out of here alive. Pillar after pillar became smashed as the house began to shake finally she cut the amount needed as she could see the ceiling beginning to fall she made a dash for the window as she would plow straight through the wall, she only hoped Janna got out of that crazy mess. She would be fine but the dust in the air was thick she could hear the screams of agony from the ones stuck inside, impaled by pieces of wood and other things they would die terrible deaths. She noticed the wall that Janna had wrote on still was intact around where she wrote the message of blood. She would grab that section and place it in front of the fallen mansion, this was simply to fun but they had to deal with rune knights on the outside. She could hear several running toward the two this was going to be quite fun.

Demon Force: 3 remaining posts

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 1st July 2014, 3:35 pm

Janna was terrified. Rekka was insane, insane as hell, and she was rather thankful to have normal people as Alleria and Iku under her pillar, rather than Rekka. She was a cool, powerful girl, truly, but she had no ide how she'd manage to keep up with her. Scratch that, she wouldn't be even near keeping up with her. Janna was a Requip Mage. Dexterity and speed were her strength. She thought out a lot of strategies before actually making a move. While Rekka, Rekka did things without thinking about them. Would it have rather bad consequences or not, she did not care.

However, she followed Rekka's command and got out of the mansion, just a second before it fell to the ground. Her left foot was just an inch away from a gigantic pillar, that, if she was just an inch closer, would have fallen on her knees and killed her. She got up before the pillar made an actual change of positions and moved onto her leg, and looked around. Rune Knights and heavily armored people surrounded them. Isao was waiting to get her and Rekka out of there when the demoness left the debris. A smile spread on her face. She was having fun on this mission, all while she was utterly disturbed by Rekka's pervyness. Janna was, in fact, a perverted person, although it didn't seem it, but what Rekka did just crossed all perverted lines and limits and whatever limits people could think of.

Janna shook her head to clean her mind of these thoughts and concentrated on the Rune Knights. Lifting her swords with ease, using telekinesis, 10 of them hovering around her in the air, while the resting two remained in her hands, gripped tightly. She managed to slow down her breaths and closed her eyes, concentrating. As her concentration and determination grew, a purple light appeared around her swords and her, a signal that her concentration had reached its maximum. She was unbeatable. She couldn't lose.

Stats:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2014, 3:35 pm

The member 'Janna Hovercraft' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless) WeakMonster  Job: Assassination Contract; Gregor Cassel (Private, Janna Hovercraft, Rekka Lawless) WeakMonster

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 3:23 pm