Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Incoming Darkness (Lance and Rekka)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Incoming Darkness (Lance and Rekka)  Empty Incoming Darkness (Lance and Rekka)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 8th June 2014, 12:19 pm

Lance hovered down and into the middle of Hargeon Town. When he landed he closed his eyes and his one Angel wing and One demon wing disappeared from his back. He had forgotten why he had come here "Did I come to sight see and visit Lamia scale?..." he asked himself before shrugging and continuing down the streets. Lance remembered it clearly in his mind: The last time he was in Hargeon town it was under attack by Clementine who nuked destroyed it completely. As Lance looked around he saw that the town looked new and that it had never been touched before.

Lex had been quiet ever since he had come back from Minstrel where he saved his daughter Lea. Lance was kind of worried that maybe Lex had become evil once again and was plotting something. Lance shrugged it off for now "I have no time to worry about stuff like that right now..." Lance muttered before leaning against the wall. He still was wondering what he was doing here, and to be honest, it was kind of boring. He was hoping that someone would come up and talk to him or interact with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Incoming Darkness (Lance and Rekka)  Empty Re: Incoming Darkness (Lance and Rekka)

Post by Rekka Hecate 8th June 2014, 1:47 pm

Rekka was in quite a good mood for once she had just gotten her weapon finished from the shop and it was such a wonderful addition to her arsenal. This blade was very unique it had a few interesting effects the main one being whenever she drew blood they did not seem to heal she was told the blade was cursed so she got it for almost no cost. It seemed legends about the blade stated it turned you evil but she had no issue with that what could be more evil than how she was now, she was the most cruel person she knew. Still she did really like the blade as she had it on her back it was far to big to fit inside a sheath but with her strength it was quite easy to carry.

"Today is a good day maybe even a day I wont kill someone... heh that's a lie I could never go an entire day without killing."

She continued walking before noticing a man leaning against a wall he was no normal citizen she could tell this man was a mage like herself. She smiled as she made her way toward the man she would play nice to figure him out first one thing she was good at was convincing others she was good until it was to late.

"Well you seem to be a mage like myself it is nice to meet you my name is Ashley and it is very nice to meet you."

She would not give him her real name as she was unsure who he was or what guild he was part of. He seemed pretty strong though he certainly did not seem like an normal mage something about him felt different. This only excited her more as her friendly smile and body language suggested she was a really nice person.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Incoming Darkness (Lance and Rekka)  Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Incoming Darkness (Lance and Rekka)  Empty Re: Incoming Darkness (Lance and Rekka)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 8th June 2014, 2:23 pm

Lance looked up when a girl approached him. She seemed nice enough to him so he decided that he would converse with her "Nice to meet you to Ashley. My names Lance Knighthunter." he said with a feint smile because he was never really one to show happiness that well. He stared at her for a second while squinting because there was something a bit off about this girl. He ended up shrugging it off and blamed it on his mind playing tricks on him. Lance thought she was a really nice girl and just sat their smiling for a while before shaking his head "Ah - uhm sorry..." Lance said with a nervous laugh "Anyway what's up?" he asked in a kind tone.

While Lance was talking the scene would change to another realm entirely. The crystal ball Lex was using to look through the eyes of Lances was turned on and something caught his interest. When he saw the girl there he sat back in his throne and let out a small chuckle "This should be fun..." he muttered in a low voice as his red eyes shone a little. Lex was being controlled by darkness once again and Lance didn't know anything.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 8th June 2014, 2:48 pm

She smiled as she talked to him he was shy or something she was not sure but he seemed really nervous for some reason maybe it was because of her body. She did have to admit she had a nice figure and a girl like this doesn't typically walk up and talk to you every day still it was cute in its own way. Something still felt really off about him as she saw a lady trip and fall she went to the woman offering her hand as the woman looked up terror filled her eyes. Rekka gave a wave with her finger to not say anything about her.

"I am sorry I hope you are okay mam just be more careful you could get badly hurt if you dont watch your step."

As she helped the woman up she squeezed her wrist tightly crushing down on it to make sure the woman clearly understood what she was saying. The woman stood as she rubbed her wrist Rekka simply smiled it did not appear to the normal eye she hurt her but she was giving her a warning say anything and die. She made her way back to the man named Lance it seemed and smiled the woman walked away calmly from the two as the street began rather quiet rather quickly.

"Poor lady had tripped I think she hurt her wrist in the fall I just hope she is okay. Anyways what about you I am guildless right now what guild are you in ?"

She would find out his guild so she could figure out how exactly she would play this, he seemed nice so he likely was a legal mage the question was from what guild. She smiled as she looked him over she was not sure what magic he had but she would wait to ask him that question. Some mages were very cautious about mentioning their magic like herself she did not go out of the way to tell others what she had.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 8th June 2014, 3:43 pm

Lance leaned back on the wall as the girl helped some lady up. He wouldn't notice the wrist squeeze so he just leaned his head back on the wall with a smile until the girl returned. There was something about this girl that made him a bit nervous still. Was it her body? Was it because she was a girl? He didn't know. While he waited for the girl to return Lex took the opportunity to expand his crystal ball so he could study the girls actions and as the girl walked back he would examine how she walked and looked with a slightly evil grin. There was something about this girl that made him get excited.

When the girl returned Lance smiled at her and looked her up and down to find out why she made him nervous. She did have a nice body and she was most defiantly a girl. He didn't get it because he had met girls before but this one made him nervous for some reason. When she asked him what guild he was in he slowly raised up his right hand to show his red Fairy Tail guild mark "Fairy Tail." he said with pride.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 8th June 2014, 4:00 pm

She watched as he continued to be nervous but he did answer what guild he was in drawing a smile on her face. One thing she knew for sure was Fairy Tail was always a guild to give people chances so he would treat her nice. However their talk was ruined as three men stepped toward the two with weapons drawn. It was some of the commoners mad at what she had done earlier that day she was fine with these sort of people and dealt with them often. She would play this another way however as she would move next to Lance showing signs of fear toward the men.

"You... its you how dare you show your face here... after what you did to our families... you slaughtered her you dumb bitch."

Rekka continued to act scared looking toward Lance and back at the men she wanted to smile but she had to play the part of damsel. They had their weapons pulled as they moved closer to the two this was just to funny she could easily kill them all but she wanted Lance to believe she was good.

"Lance... these men attacked me earlier and I hurt one of them defending myself I am scared I do not think I can handle fighting three of them by myself. They have weapons and seem to be mad and they are lying about me please help me... I am really scared."

As tears began to fill her eyes it seemed quite realistic she was scared as even her hands were shaking. She should get a reward for this level of acting it was entirely to fun, this was truly exciting as the desire to kill filled her she would restrain it for now. She hoped Lance would fall for her ploy as all the men looked really shady at best.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 8th June 2014, 4:50 pm

Lance stared at the men who had came up as he slowly put one arm out in front of him to protect the girl. He had a scowl on his face "People like you piss me off..." he told the guys as he clenched his fist "I want to kill you... I really do..." he started saying as he swallowed and brought his hand up to cross them over each other. He glanced behind him and at the girl "You may want to stand back." he said as he faced the men with his hands still crossed "Dusk..." he muttered as a giant sword wit ha dark aura around it appeared behind him "BLADE!" he yelled as the sword shot at the five guys. While the sword was flying towards them Lance slashed his hand through the air and the sword duplicated into five swords just like the original. The swords hit the men and then disappeared. The men where on the ground now and Lance laughed loudly "You guys had enough already?!" he said as he calmed down and kicked one of the men "don't mess with her again..." he said as he rejoined the girl and smiled like nothing happened.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 8th June 2014, 5:43 pm

Rekka watched as he told the men off and pulled his blade out it was called darkness blade as she could feel the dark power inside of it causing her to smile. He was a man town between good and evil it seemed he was good but that blade most certainly was not as all the men had been taken care of he kicked one of the men on the ground. He had potential maybe she could find a way to push him over the top a way to break his mind and turn him to the dark side. She moved to his side as she stopped shaking but still showing eyes scared of the men she would show him one of her acts and say it was this set of men plus a few others. She wanted to see just how far he would go for justice the acts she had done were terrible and would easily make him want to punish the one to do the acts.

"I have something to show you... these men and a few others committed a terrible crime but I was to weak to stop and punish them. I need someone strong enough to deal justice to these poor people as they cant defend themselves just follow me. They attacked me because of what I saw them do... this terrible... and unforgivable crime."

She motioned for him to follow her as the men could not get up for a while, she smiled as she was in front of him he would not know what she was thinking. This plan was brilliant not only could she convince him she is good she could get some pests of her back for what she did. At the same time a fairy tail mage slaughtering innocents would make a good headline. This might have been one of hr best plans she ever had and it was very believable as he just saw the men attack her in broad daylight with weapons. If he followed her a block away she pointed to a house as the door was slightly open the smell of something rotten filled the air from the house. Inside he would see something one would think only possible in the movies three children and a woman had their skin peeled completely off their bodies they also had several chunks of flesh missing as a plate sat at their table with parts of their remains appearing to be chewed on.

"This... is what those monsters did... they killed these people I came to visit them as I often did they were in need of some help. I wanted to give them a few jewels to help them with daily expenses and this was what I caught the men doing. It was... so terrible they were still alive crying and begging to die... I... just... it was so horrible."

She began to cry as tears streamed down her face she appeared very shaken as she fell to her knees she acted as if she was helpless to save them from what those men had done. Inside she was laughing to hard this was beautiful there was no way this man could let this slide. After all they attacked in her broad daylight what would make them not be able to do these actions. The tears continued to stream down her face as she turned and waited to see Lance's reaction to what he just witnesses this carnage she had done herself.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 8th June 2014, 6:42 pm

Lance followed the girl who was leading him to a home where some dead people where. At first he covered his mouth but then saw the girl crying and uncovered it to hug her and pat her on the head. Lex was laughing his ass off in his throne and shook his head as he couldn't take it anymore. He got up out of his seat and placed his hand on the crystal ball. All of a sudden Lance started to glow black as his hair started to change and clothes. Lance now slept in a throne while Lex was standing in front of a girl.

He leaned against the wall "You know that innocent girl act was cute. Your good at it." he said with a small chuckle "I am Lex Knighthunter... Lances... evil side..." he said as he offered a hand shake. "Now, you can give up the fake name... What's your real name?" he asked with a sort of evil smirk. The girl was quite cute to him but he had to know more about her. He knew she had a killing intent and wasn't exactly a good person.

What Lex looks like:

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 8th June 2014, 7:10 pm

She watched as his face changed he certainly was in shock but something new happened as she felt magic about him she put her hand near her sword. This was not something she expected as his hair began to change color and his appeared completely changed before turning to her. Then he spoke it was like a different person this explained how she felt the odd feeling about him. He had two souls in one body as she began to laugh at his words he was right she certainly was lying about her name and she certainly committed these terrible crimes.

"Well you are not clueless like your other half the name is Rekka Lawless and I am part of Savage Skulls have been for quite a long while. As for the killings I did kill these people it was a lot of fun to watch them desperately eat each other to try to stay alive, I never intended for any of them to live however. The sword I carry is unique any wound I do with it wont heal so they panic and try to treat the injuries but it doesn't work, as I watch them cry holding the dying loved one. That feeling of seeing them suffer its so good its even better than sex."

She waited for him to reply as she heard sounds outside it seemed those five men gathered some more men as they waited outside for the two. This was going to be a blast she could use her blade but she wondered if he would join on the fun he was not naive like Lance was.

"They came back with more friends I think tonight is a good night to have some slaughter I will donate the meat to the orphanage so they children will have a good meal. You want to help me or do you prefer to stand back and watch do not worry I find this sort of thing most fun."

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 8th June 2014, 7:23 pm

Lex smiled at the girl as she told him what she did and her real name. He smirked a bit at her comment about sex "I wouldn't really say that..." he said then he started laughing "Your fun to be around!" he said with a laugh as he put his foot up against the wall. He was being honest she was a fun person to be around.

He heard some people coming and smirked evilly as he listened to her ask if he would like to join in "Sure... although in this body I would rather not use my magic so I will beat them with pure strength." he said as he closed his fists tightly. He then laughed a bit "I would like to see a hot girl like you in action." he said before standing next to her ready to fight. He was going to kill these guys whether or not they wanted him to. He started to get a killing instinct in him... One that he hadn't felt in a long time. Rekka had unleashed the beast.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 9th June 2014, 5:26 pm

Rekka listened to him as they were gathered outside a smile crossing her face as she began to laugh manically it seemed they really wanted to die. He thought she was hot as that brought a smile on her face she turned to the man moving and placing a kiss on his lips before pulling away and drawing her sword out, as she did the darkness around her began to grow the feeling of pure evil seemed to fill the air. She was done playing nice as she stepped toward the door one of the men came rushing in before she moved quickly gripping the man by the throat with her incredible strength and slamming her sword through his lower region and right out the other side before she lifted the blade with both hands slicing the man from the bottom up clear in two. The corpse falling on the floor twitching the blood covering Rekka's body as she began to lick some of it off her arm it tasted good the blood and flesh of humans.

"You guys already are well aware you cannot fight me one on one yet one man tried, you see you pissed me off so I wont go easy on you guys today."

She dashed through the door lowering her body down for a moment before swinging the blade in a circle aiming to slice several mens legs off. As the blade quickly slashed their legs would be sliced clean of two of the men falling on the ground screaming in pain a smile crossed her face staring up at the others. One of the men aiming to stab her with a sword however she grabbed his arm before moving the blade up cleaving it right off. She stood in the middle as the men look terrified by what they just saw, those wounds would never heal they were as good as dead she wondered how long her friend would take to join in on the action. She was covered in blood head to tow dying her clothing a bright red she was darkness as the light shined on her glowing off the blood covering every inch of her skin.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 10th June 2014, 12:29 pm

Lex blushed when she kissed him "W-What..." he stuttered as his face went red. He immediately faced the doorway "Lets just get on with the fight..." he said with a nervous chuckle. He wasn't exactly sure what just happened and he wasn't going to lie to himself and say that it was a bad kiss.

One of the men came rushing through the door and Rekka managed to take him down fairly quickly. Lex saw her lick some of the blood off her arm and smirked "You like the taste of blood to?" he said with a laugh as he walked outside to go try to kill some of them. When he walked out he saw Rekka covered in blood and smiled as he leaped forward and landed in front of a man. The man looked scared and Lex shook his head "There is no reason to be scared....yet..." he said as he punched the guy in the face. When the guy fell to the floor he slowly got up and Lex grabbed his head "I didn't say you could get up." he told the man with a smile as he gave his head a hard twist and making it go all the way around. The guy fell backwards dead and Lex looked down with a contemplating but mocking look "I didn't mean to twist his head that far." he said as he pulled a small knife out of his pocket and stabbed the guy in the chest. When he was done jamming the knife into the guy he looked back at Rekka with a evil smirk "Has anyone told you that red looks good on you?" he said with a laugh.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 10th June 2014, 2:12 pm

She watched as he killed so poorly it was sad really making her sigh, he really needed some practice in the art of killing. It was so bland and did not strike fear in their hearts, his approach was fast and merciless. He did the job but no emotions it was very sad but she was alright with that she would do the slaughtering as the remaining ones alive looked at her in fear they wanted to run but knew it was impossible.

"So one of you get to live to tell everyone Lance Knighthunter did this, if you dare even mention my name I will come back and slaughter everyone you know in front of you. Now which one to let live, how about you battle to the death the winner of you three gets to live the losers die of course. I mean you can still try to kill me but we know how that will end."

She watched as the men quickly began to fight with each other until a few minutes later only one man lived his hands shaking. It was fun watching the man panic because he killed his friends but he got to live at least. She moved close to him her blade sliding along his neck but not cutting it before pulling the blade back and smiling.

"Remember this was done by Lance Knighthunter a fairytail mage he said it was under fairy tail orders."

The man shook his head and began to run off this was fun she wondered how Lex would respond would he let him say those words condemning Lance as a criminal or would he kill him. She would wait to see what exactly would happen but this was most amusing the most fun she had in several weeks.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 10th June 2014, 2:42 pm

Lex watched as the rest of the guys fought each other and killed each other. Rekka left one guy alive to frame Lance for these killings. Lex heard this and closed his eyes "I didn't want to do this but this is ruining my plans..." he said as a sword appeared in his hands. This was one of Lance's swords that was made from his own magic but seeing as this was technically still Lance's body Lex was able to use Lance's weapons and magic. He slid his foot back and stared at the guy running. He charged forward quickly and in one single slice he was standing with his back turned to the guy and his sword pointing to the side. The guy stood there for a second before having blood squirt out of his neck and his head falling off.

Lex turned around with an evil smile as he walked back to Rekka with his head shaking "Framing Lance... that's quite evil of you but I am afraid I cannot let you do that." He said laughing a little "Not to worry though, your plan will come to reality soon enough." he said laughing evilly "I plan on doing something of my own soon enough..." he said as he sheathed the sword with a smile. Once the sword had been sheathed Lex nodded with an evil smirk "This has been fun so far... almost exciting for me to be getting back into action. I am sorry if my killing tactics arnt as evil as they could be because I am a bit rusty after not killing anybody for almost a year now."

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 10th June 2014, 3:29 pm

She watched as he killed the man a little disappointed but when she heard the reason she smiled so that was why he saved him. He wanted to frame Lance himself that was quite cute he also had used Lances magic so now Lance had blood on his body so she could make things seem really bad as she knew what his sword looked like Lance could not deny he did it she would use this to keep him under her thumb for a while. She walked toward him once more moving close as she began to slide her tongue along his face licking the blood off his face before moving her lips to his again kissing him rather passionately before pulling away and laughing.

"It has been a lot of fun but we should probably get out of here the rune knights could show up and they are pretty annoying. It has been a lot of fun maybe we can meet again for some real fun times, not sure if you are giving Lance back his body but if you are I would do it soon."

She wanted to talk to Lance more plus she wanted to convince him he killed these people and promise not to talk if he did what she wanted. Lex knew the truth but she could hold this over Lance for a while and she would let Lex frame him anyways. She always plotted she was known as a thinker and she always had several plans as backup in case the first plan failed.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 11th June 2014, 6:44 pm

Lex blushed as Rekka licked his face and kissed him. He returned the kiss seeing as he saw no other thing do to in this situation. As she walked off he smiled at her "Your evil Rekka, I like that!" he called out as he closed his eyes and started glowing black as he gave Lance back his body.

Lance found himself passed out in the middle of the scene and when he awoke he had his sword sheathed at his side and saw Rune knights coming towards the area. Lance looked around and saw what was happening then spread his wings "I don't want to be accused for this..." he said as he flew away. He ended up flying right past Rekka and landing in the middle of town. He de-summoned his wings and looked around. No rune knights in sight and Lance sighed and muttered "What was I doing knocked out over there?" he said as he shook his head and started to walk away.

OOC: I left it open for you to end it or have a little bit more fun with Lance because I couldn't decide.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 12th June 2014, 6:50 pm

Rekka got a good laugh as Lance suddenly realized what was going on it seemed his other half went back inside he flew away from the scene but she would play this out and really make him feel bad. She took the time to make her face and arms covered in blood like she had been holding one of the ones dying she would make him feel he killed these people. She moved toward him with fear in her eyes tapping him on the shoulder and waiting for him to respond, she was just the innocent girl that he would remember.

"Lance... those people.... you killed them all with that dark blade... it was terrible... and you... attacked me after... you... violated me... why... why did you do this... to me..."

She feel to her knees as she began to cry holding her body close as to signal he had raped her, she wondered what Lex thought of her actions. People around the two began to stare she was covered in blood and she mentioned rape many seemed to have angry looks on their faces toward the man. This was just to great he couldn't remember how he got blood on him plus she mentioned the blade he pulled out he would know she would have no idea about that blade unless he used it.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 12th June 2014, 7:24 pm

Lance heard what Rekka was saying and shook his head "I didn't do any of that though..." he muttered as he heard her mention his sword. His eyes went wide in terror "She wouldn't have known about my sword unless-" he thought as he drew his sword to look at a blade that was covered in blood "- I killed those people!" he finished his thought as he looked around frightened for a second before putting his sword back in its sheath and grabbing Rekka by the hand before running down a quiet but dark ally way "I- I don't remember doing any of that... I-I will do anything to make it up to you... but... don't tell anyone about me killing those people..." he muttered as he begged her.

Lex sat up in his throne kind of excited "If Rekka wants to have a bit of fun with him I guess I will help her out with that..." he muttered as he laughed a little "Poor boy..." he muttered as he sat back in his throne to enjoy the show.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 13th June 2014, 3:21 pm

She listened to him as she continued to pretend to be scared of him he took her hand into his dragging her down a dark alley alone as he mentioned he would do anything for her not to talk. She covered her chest with her arm acting like she was scared of his assault as her hands were trembling in fear looking up at him and back down again.She continued to look into his eyes before looking away would he hurt her again that's the aura she gave off right now.

"I... wont say anything... but... only if... you lick my body clean of this blood you got all over me... you already had your way for me."

She waited for his answer as she looked down smiling a little this was so fun she would make him lick every bit of the blood no matter the location. He would likely accept it being he as far as he knows killed everyone and would not want to kill a innocent girl. They were alone as she lifted her arm toward him blushing and waiting to see if he would do this or not.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th June 2014, 5:27 pm

Lance was starting to feel sorry for the girl. He had gone and done it again... he had killed a bunch of people without realizing it. When she asked him to lick all the blood off her body he took a long look at her while blushing. She was covered in blood and not just in little places but all over. He held her lifted arm gently with a confused look on his face before looking back at her "N-No!" he said as he started to back away.

Lex nodded in his throne as he started to mock Lance "Y-Yes!" he mocked as he took control of Lance's body. Lance was not Lance anymore but he was now Lex again but this time it was his own body and not Lex's.

Lex knelt down to get a good glimpse at Rekka "Nice to talk to you again..." he said with a snicker as he touched her lifted arm "So... about this blood thing..." he asked her as he then looked up at her "Where should I start with this... I kind of want to get this over with fast..." he said with a slight blush.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 14th June 2014, 12:42 pm

She got another laugh as his other side came out again. lance seemed to be such a chicken but she was fine with this turn of events. She lifted her leg as she pointed to her toes that were covered with blood, she would make him lick her toes clean and move up from there. This really was far to fun he was playing along with her desires he really was a fun guy to be around.

"I want you to lick and suck the blood of my toes, once you do that you need to lick it clean off my legs and continue up. Do not stop until I say... alright."

She waited with her foot raised in the air would he actually lick and suck her toes she was not sure but she felt really hot inside all the bloodshed had gotten her rather turned on. The taste of the flesh and the blood and seeing all those men die it was wonderful but right now she was focused on what Lex would actually do.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 14th June 2014, 10:28 pm

Lex help up Rekka's foot and leg as he stared at her with a slight blush "That's a bit weird... but whatever you say... my queen..." he said with a chuckle as he started to lick and suck the blood of her toes. He wasn't going to say he didn't like licking this girl because that would be lying. kept licking her toes and sucking her toes and was enjoying it to. It was weird for him and a first but he could get used to this. He hoped that she enjoyed being called his queen because that's what she was now so she would serve as his queen.

After he was done with her toes he started to lick up her legs slowly. It took a while but he was finally done and he placed her legs down and he looked up at her with his head bowed "Where next my queen..." he muttered with a soft smile.

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 20th June 2014, 6:47 pm

She wanted him to lick more but she heard a noise from nearby it seemed people were hunting for the killers of those in that house plus those other men. Well fun time was over she did not want to be caught as she stood and smiled at the man, he was evil like herself but he needed to work on his evil. Oh well she was sure they would meet again someday just right now the situation was to risky of being caught.

"Well we need to leave before they catch you and myself, I would hate to be forced to turn you over to the authorities after all."

She would move away from the man before quickly moving to him placing her lips on his giving him a passionate kiss before pulling away and running off. This was best for both of them as the two caught together would be very hard to explain. She would plan to meet him later or maybe he would meet her and join her guild she was not sure but he was a fun person to toy with.

-Exit Thread-

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:37 am