Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland and Beyon (Naraca and...Potato)

Naraca Breaker
    Naraca Breaker

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 800

To Earthland and Beyon (Naraca and...Potato) Empty To Earthland and Beyon (Naraca and...Potato)

Post by Naraca Breaker 25th May 2014, 5:09 pm

The office area was...Packed, to say the least. The office area was brightly lit and had the white floors polished to a mirror sheen. The walls had many windows to let in the sun and the place had lots of room. Which ended up collapsing on itself as that just allowed more people to shove there way in.
    The building was flooded with the sounds of conversation, the white noise of people talking over people could cause a headache. In this building was a line up unlike any other, was it coordinated in some fashion or perhaps just so well thought out it's system would boggle the minds of even the most intelligent? If it was then it would be a surprise if that was the case. The line up had people grouped together in packs, some in massive groups, some just happening to be close together, it was impossible to tell though. Some people were off running but then coming back, who know how many people were saving other people spots, and at least 4 times people were caught cutting in line. It was freak show to say the least.

Within this nightmare were two Wizards that stood somewhere in the middle of the mess. One of them, was a 7 foot tall muscled power house that stood holding his forehead with one hand as he tried to bare the headache he had obtained from being in the line up for so long.

While the other Wizard...Well that's for her describe

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland and Beyon (Naraca and...Potato) Download-2_zps8756c9d2

To Earthland and Beyon (Naraca and...Potato) Coolte17

EXP: 225

(All credit goes to Kariline for the sig)

To Earthland and Beyon (Naraca and...Potato) Empty Re: To Earthland and Beyon (Naraca and...Potato)

Post by Guest 27th May 2014, 5:25 pm

"Thank you Naraca for coming with me to get my passport. I think you need one too right? This line is awefully boring. I wonder if they are handing out free stuff when you get your passport. This line needs to hurry up. Naraca im bored. Oooh shiny." She finally stopped her chatter noticing a coin at her feet. She walked around in a heavy jacket that she dragged Naraca to buy with her. He didn't really buy anything as much as she did. Today was one of her "Spending Days". There was a reason she was never allowed to hold onto her own money. "Do you think I can buy some potatoes with this?"
    Naraca Breaker
    Naraca Breaker

To Earthland and Beyon (Naraca and...Potato) Empty Re: To Earthland and Beyon (Naraca and...Potato)

Post by Naraca Breaker 28th May 2014, 4:24 am

Quincy, energetic as ever couldn't stay in just one place as Naraca stood in the line to hold there spot. Although she didn't give him any time to answer her first question, yes he needed a new passport. Ridiculous he thought, he didn't look that different in his photo did he? It couldn't have been that long now.
    He reached in his pocket to pull out his old passport photo. He scanned it for a moment.

It looked like him...If you were to pretend he didn't have thick stubble, scars across his face, longer hair and...

Okay, so maybe he did look a little different now a days. Still though, of all the days to do this it had to be when everyone decided to get the same idea he and Quincy did.
    His attention turned towards her as she held up a jewel and asked him if it was within the range to buy potatoes.

It was a single jewel, which of it's particular type, was about equal to 5 cents.

"No, not just with that." He replied with a sigh, handling his irritation over this as best as he could.
    "What's with your obsession for potatoes lately?" He asked her as his voice perked up curiosity. He was interested to know such a history.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 28th May 2014, 9:12 am

"Its what a friend of mine used to give me when I was still learning magic. They are just so good." She said squeezing the jewel close to her chest while spinning in circles. Though in her head she was deeply saddened about mentioning her training. She regretted leaving but now she is here with her new family. She never let the sorrow show to Naraca so she kept her blabber mouth going. "How long do you think it will be until we can get our passports?" This line was getting awfully boring and she was about to lose it. She kept on whispering to herself while dancing in place "Cmon cmon cmon hurry up before I start punching things."
    Naraca Breaker
    Naraca Breaker

Post by Naraca Breaker 29th May 2014, 12:01 am

(5th and last post)

Looking back Naraca did see the appeal for potatoes. They were very good, and having to survive on them at times when he was younger he could understand. He himself was never picky with food though, he learned to be incredibly grateful for whatever he was able to get his hands on so long as it was edible. It came with living off the wild though, learning to get enjoyment out of what you were able to get.
    He looked back down to Quincy as he saw she was getting restless.
    It only took him a moment to come up with an idea on how he could pass the time.

"Hey, how about I tell ya the story of how I once came across a giant potato monster?" he asked her with enthusiasm, knowing she'd want to hear all about something like that.

The story was fake, but not entirely. He'd end up passing the time by telling her a story discovery and adventure, with the ending being a high speed pursuit of this monster. The time the story took was long enough for the line to pass, and before they knew it, they both got their brand new passports.

(Mission Accomplished)

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 11:37 am