Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Difficult letter

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Artificial Takeover: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Difficult letter Empty Difficult letter

Post by Lilyan 25th May 2014, 7:23 am

Job:
    It was the second time Lilyan had been in magnolia, she last time arrived at night actually and this time, she had arrived at morning, the sun was shining, she had had breakfast in a little restaurant in magnolia and she now needed to deliver the letter. She didn't know were was this celebrity going to be in magnolia town, but she had to admit, she was also a fan. This celebrity was a beautiful singer she wanted to meet, and with this job, it would be the perfect opportunity.
    She went to the center of the town and saw many places, including fairy tail, even if she didn't really enter. She really wanted to visit many places of this big and wonderful town, but she had no time. She looked for any people and asked each of theme if they knew were was she going to stay, but no one knew, she was a star after al and she needed privacy.
    Lilyan thought in many places she could be and looked for her. She decided to look in each hotel in the city, even do, she had no time actually, the celebrity was only presenting one night and if she went to the hotel at night, she could get in more problems if she was caught.
    After some hour's of looking, she decided it was going to be a better idea to look for the event and try to get backstage without getting seen. She asked again many people, this time, it was easier to find out, everyone knew were was it, but Lilyan didn't really knew where since she didn't know this town. "Excuse me sr. Do you know were is it going to be this night's event? I mean, could you take me there?" She made this question millions of times, besides, who was going to take a stranger with her. Then, when she asked a man ho was walking towards the event, he gladly helped her to get there.
    She entered the stadium after thanking the man, it was still early but there were people already, maybe to get good seats. Lilyan looked for the backstage and tried to sneak threw there, they caught her two times, but she maid it to get get inside again. If caught again, she was probably going to need to fight and she didn't want that, she had a idea.
    She went to a little room with some brumes and other stuff. She climbed up some boxes and graved the ventilation duct. She took of the metal thing in there and got into the duct, it was a bit dark and she was about to shout because there was a spider, but she was going to be heard.
    She got to the stars room, she saw her and again, she was about to shout. She nearly screamed but she knew it was a bad idea. She entered the room without being seen by the singer. "Hi, im Lily, but please don't call security, I'm her to give you a card" The famous woman didn't know what to do, so she first replied and turned around to see Lilyan. "If... who gave you that card?" Lilyan told her al the story, from the start to the end. The singer read the card, she was very happy about what it said, and Lilyan was also happy because she did what she wanted to do. "Sooo... Im a fan of yours and i was wondering, could you sign my T-shirt?" Lilyan was excited since she had this opportunity. "No" The answer very direct. But well, she was there for a job, not to harass a famous singer. Then the next five minutes went very fast. Lilyan was taken by security which the singer called and now, she was in the street watching the stars and thinking about the couple she had helped.
    500/500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Difficult letter Empty Re: Difficult letter

Post by Nykyrian 25th May 2014, 9:18 am

Your job app was not approved, please get it handled correctly then i will allow you to continue this topic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:31 pm