Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Resurrected Hades

Phantom King
    Phantom King

The Lightning Deity

Regular VIP Status- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Quake Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

The Resurrected Hades Empty The Resurrected Hades

Post by Phantom King 16th May 2014, 12:24 pm

Silence
    Danger
    Tartarus

Theo perched himself upon his bone cladded thrown located in his separate quarters, deep inside his guild of Tartarus. It was funny, just over a bit of a year ago, Theo was the guild master of a legal guild of sabertooth. Before that he was a active and power mage of the most know guild, fairy tail. The guild master of Tartarus let out a small dark chuckle that echoed in his private office as he thought of how he has lived as a mage of light for so long, hiding his true nature under the guide of a pink headed teenage boy who loved everyone and everything that surrounded him. However he hated them all, Leonard, daichi, even that mage of lightning he had met only once Leonard has introduced him too. He wanted to end them all, but first he had to resurrect his guild of Tartarus.

Just one year before he had discovered theo and became its guild master, an event of great catastrophe happened, all caused by the members of Tartarus. Warden , Yugi, and Lucifer, the most treasured members of the guild from what theo had gathered. They had summoned the great beast acnologia, a feat almost impossible, and released a great catastrophe among the city of fiore. At the time theo was still the guild master of sabertooth and while he did not help protect the fiore, he watched as the great dragon released it's terrible night upon fiore with a smile upon his fair skinned face, hidden in the shadows. Sadly they had been defeated by the legal guilders, with acnologia flying off and hiding from the eyes of the public, Warden himself also disappeared, As too Lucifer. However Yugi was captured and put it into jail by the magic council, luckily for him theo has made plans to release him soon.

The now crimson haired boy picked himself up from his skull throne, he walked steadily towards his private quarters door. Opening the door to his office, he walked out into the dimly lit hallways filled with different door on both sides of it, as he had found it. Continuing his way down the hall way he reached another dark oak wood crafted door, opening it lead him to another hall, smaller then the last, that ended with a flight of strairs going down. As the guild master reached the end of the flight of stairs , he reached his guild's guild hall, filled with just enough light to see the eerie looking place. He heard the booming of the thunder outside as he looked around, no members of Tartarus seemed to be in here at the moment, he hoped to see them soon. He had important news to share with them.
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Resurrected Hades Empty Re: The Resurrected Hades

Post by Tuna 16th May 2014, 5:46 pm

Lyserg had been invisible and on low profile for the time being. He was sitting in the midst of the guild hall, contemplating existence with his Rift spell active to make sure no one could physically sense his presence. Having concentrated on suppressing magic to an extremely high extent, he was likely to not be felt if no one was suspecting him here. It was an ugly guild hall, run down and had to be renovated. He surely knew where to get the funds for such a big project. The Black Market was quite the feature of a certain town he had been to that sparked his interest.

But whatever the momentary situation was, Lyserg would have the future of things controlled. He wanted to use this guild. Not to the point that it would be destroyed. He knew that was much too troublesome and would likely cost him his life. The way they went about things was utterly irresponsible and self-righteous, but extremely determined and straightforward. This relatively small group of people had their mind's set straight. Their loyalty was clear. That's what Lyserg actually liked about them in the first place. They were extremely loyal. Their loyalty was so unmatched, that he had gotten wind of wanting to break out one of their leader's from the Magic Council's grasp.

A laughable endeavor. These people were passionate, but so disorganized. After a year of study and keeping up with the latest events. Lyserg knew exactly how to go about such a thing. But as it seemingly wasn't needed for now, he kept his mouth shut. Until it was a necessity to speak himself out, he would keep to himself. Silent, biding, anticipating the future. Lyserg sighed inwardly. The place didn't make a sound, yet it was such a noisy place to be.

However, then Lyserg heard heavy steps coming down the stairs to the guild hall. Not turning his head, he could instantly feel that it was somebody more powerful than him. He had actually not met anyone within the guild. Having lodged himself to the place randomly, he hadn't asked anyone for permission or such. No member even knew him. He had always been patiently sitting in the side's quiescently, not making a noise. Invisibly, intangibly.

But he felt that this was the right time to reveal himself. The right time to introduce himself to the world. The guildmaster was the only man Lyserg felt was worth his time. He had heard about him, read about him. He knew quite everything about him that he needed to know.

An estranged character. Previously the leader of a group of mages calling themselves Sabertooth. The anomaly came with the fact that he had bent himself to the rule of the Magic Council prior to Lyserg's awakening, and was now leading an infamous guild like Tartarus. Lyserg's many questions were boundless, but he could likely answer them himself if he approached this man.

As he entered the common room, Lyserg materialized seemingly out of the thin air. Not giving off any magical presence and completely silent, Slayer had his back turned to him. Then he chose to speak. "Theo Slayer. Guildmaster. You seem excited. On what occasion?"

His rude voice echoed throughout the walls.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Domino
    Domino

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Domino 18th May 2014, 2:25 am

A man sat at a window of the building known as the Tartarus headquarters gazing out into the constant storms that battered the area. Lightning constantly striked down vaporizing many who were foolish enough to come here. He himself had only got here safely due to the careful manipulation of a foolhardy lightning mage whom he quickly disposed of once he was safely here. He raised a hand to his eyepatch and frowned. If he had his full power then this lightning would be nothing but an annoyance. Instead, it kept him trapped here for the most part. He had a few tricks to get out, but they were also annoying. He turned smartly in a military like fashion and picked up his regimental sabre from where it rested on a chair. He stared at it for a moment with his one eye before strapping it to his side and heading down towards the guild hall where he hoped to meet members of this guild, in particular the guildmaster Theo Slayer.

It was unusual for once such as Alaric to obey anyone. Even obeying the magic council had proved difficult for him. He was a man who knew his place: right at the top ruling over everyone, a king whilst everyone else was mere pieces for him to manipulate. However, his powers had been sealed away. He could not fight against the power of one such as Theo. That did not prevent him using Theo for his own purposes though. Alaric was a master of manipulation.

He too knew of Theo's past. In fact, he probably knew a lot about it, more than most. He was the former commander of the intelligence division of the rune knights. Former fairy tail member, former saber tooth leader and now head of a dark guild. A strange path for anyone to take, but many who seeked power eventually fell to the dark. Look at Alaric himself. He was once the shining star of the rune knights, but his methods were found out and he was cast out. Now he wanted his power back and the only way was via a dark guild like Tartarus. He would help them rise and then he would take over the magic council. Once that was done he could easily cast away this guild and destroy it with the full might of Etherion.

"Ah guildmaster and Lyserg too. What brings you to the guild hall?" he asked as he walked into the room.

Post by Guest 18th May 2014, 2:46 am

Step-by-step, silence increased while the innocent were killed. A man had placed a white mask over his head, a silver cloak covering the man while he endangered the pure-hearted. "Fear my loss." The flow of magic in the Mage became dark, which reflected upon his eyes while the stranger memorized his surroundings. The male was an enigma now: one who lived within the shadows, and only appeared to commit sin; the exception of this lifestyle being unison with other beings of darkness. As the man lived within a world of shadows, however, he also experienced nothingness. Memories erased themselves from Yuuto's mind as he commanded them to disappear. He eternally forgot dreadful events he once had, though it was all for a good purpose; a new life.

Yuuto witnessed other figures while he wandered this hellish territory. "I come here to reside in your land." The boy stated with no hesitation towards the other persons, "Do you accept my accompaniment?" Yuuto's found sounded demon-enfused while he spoke to the other men. He had been reborn, and just by his voice, one could tell that Yuuto was no man of light, or even positivity, in that sense. Nobody would survive the night if they were to interfere with this new, corrupt Mage.

Post by Guest 18th May 2014, 5:20 am

Tap, tap, tap.

Footsteps echoed around the guildhall, bouncing off the walls to create quite the irritating noise matched only by a loud humming as a brightly dressed figure with a pink parasol entered the room with apparently no care for the fact this place was supposed to be one of the darkest and most dangerous of places a man could possibly enter. The humming would only become more pronounced, becoming more of a happy, melodic muttering to oneself as the figure approached the group of dark mages, before lowering the parasol with his pink-gloved hand and smiling politely.

"I haven't missed anything at all have I? Excellent. I do hate to miss out on such fun after all."

Such a loud - and some would say obnoxious - announcement would be the first of many loud moments in Tartarus with this particular man in the vicinity. "Tartaruuuuus~ Ooooooh how long it's been since I last came to your gates. So...so very looooong!~" Maxie twirled around, looking up in the air (and miraculously keeping his hat on) before bring his head back down and tapping the parasol on the ground. "Oh but this will not do. The silence here is almost deafening...still, I suppose that will soon change with me around!~"

TAPTAPTAP! The parasol struck the floor three times in quick succession before Maxie bowed his head towards the apparent guildmaster, Theo Slayer. "My name is Maximilian Mephisto Hexworth, and I am here to offer my services to you!~" He raised his head, not waiting to hear a response from anybody on his entrance. He knew it wasn't his best, but he could hardly create such a phenomenal entrance in such a run down hall now could he?

"So my subjects, what exactly is this little gathering all about?"
    Shi
    Shi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Mentor : Unknown

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shi 18th May 2014, 6:48 am

Sacrifar stared up at the stormy sky, a bolt of lightning being flung down from the heaven's to crash down upon the rough and cracked gaia. This bolts point of impact being no more than half a foot from where Sacrifar stood. The demon seemed a bit too calm, almost as if they had foreseen this bolts trajectory and impact point before the bolt even made its presence known. She watched with dull interest as the bolt of lightning quickly faded out of existence. A small smile creeping upon the female's visage as she made her way across the horridly disfigured landscape.

A good ten minutes later she had arrived her destination. The demoness seemed quite pleased with this accomplishment, yet she made no action to enter the fortress. Sacrifar instead stood frozen in place, a look of being deep in thought playing upon her features as she placed her hand against the outer frame of the complex. “Too long. I have been away from my dear home for far too long.” She said with a small frown briefly playing upon her features. This frown quickly fading back into the demoness's usual emotionless expression, a cold gaze cast upon the structure before her. She seemed to take a few minutes reflect on her favorite moments from the long journey.

(Flashback Begins)

Sacrifar stood in the center of the deck of the large air-ship. He was surrounded on all sides by men wielding a varying array of weapons. The demon smirked as his gaze whipped about taking count of his enemies and their positions. “W-Who the hell are you!? How did you get on our ship?” One of the man asked as he stepped forward. He showed no signs of planning to attack the demon. Sacrifar upon hearing these questions busted in a wild fit of hysterical laughter. “Watch your tongue mortal. You and your men are in no position to be questioning me.” Sacrifar said a demented grin formed upon his features. He stepped for as his trademark red haze burst forth from his being. The man startled by the un-provoked approached lifted his sword and lunged forth. The man swinging his blade down in diagonal slash leading from the upper right to the lower left. This strike being easily dodged by the demon, who simply punched the man in his gut winding him easily. Sacrifar bending down to pick up the man's fallen weapon, his other hand clenching the fallen captain. Sacrifar smirking as he lifted the man off the ground. The demon laughing hysterically at the current situation. “I was going to let you live until we got to my destination. That is no longer a viable option.” Sacrifar said a cold, yet calm and collected tone before he swung the sword aiming at the man's neck. The blade slicing clean through the man's flesh and bones sending his head soaring through the sky.

The rest of the armed crewmen at this point would move to assault the demon. Sacrifar simply grinning at the attackers who stood in front of him. He didn't seem even slightly worried by being attacked by such numbers. He easily dodged attacks and killed off his attackers one by one. This scene of mayhem carrying on for what seemed almost like an hour. When all was finally said as done Sacrifar would once more be standing in the center of the air-ship. He had blood splattered all over his body. The air-ship itself was not plummeting towards the ground below. During this descent the lifeless bodies of the crew would occasionally fall overboard and explode upon impact with the gaia far below. The deck of the ship was painted with the blood of the fallen crew. One member had been spared from death. This man was standing frozen in place, he was paralyzed from fear. He had never seen someone so effortlessly slaughter such large numbers without showing even the smallest hint of remorse or hesitation within their actions. Sacrifar grinned viciously at the man as he approached him. “Where is my home!? Where is Tartarus!?!?”Sacrifar yelled angrily at the man. He was disgusted with the fighting skills of these human's. The man in response to raised his sword. “Even I do know the location of that Damned Place, why would. . . .” The man's retort being cutting off just like his head which was now soaring through the air. “Don't you dare to say such things about my home.” Sacrifar said as he walked past the man whose now headless body dropped like a brick slamming upon the ground.

(Flashback Ends)

Sacrifar sighed internally as he pushed forth and shoved the doors to the guild open. She passed through the threshold just as another bolt of lightning struck the ground. This bolt, much like an earlier one, nearly struck Sacrifar yet again. Sacrifar looked at each of the individuals in the guild. “Hmm. That's odd. I don't recall having met any of you. Though, I suppose things do tend to change after a nearly more than a century has passed.” The female said as she walked towards the one the others kept calling Master. “Hmm. You're kinda cute. I believe I can accept you as my Master.” She said as she swiftly slinked around the male and slumped upon him. She would wrap her arms tightly around his neck as she leaned upon him.
    Akiko
    Akiko

Lineage : Marksman's Aim

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fossil Animation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akiko 18th May 2014, 8:13 am

A door opened into the Guild Hall, seemingly with nothing behind it, pure black seen in it's wake. After a moment, the darkness seemed to shift, something slowly moving out of it. A black robed figure, face completely covered by a hood, started to emerge from the darkness. Slowly, almost like they were hobbling, they walked towards the group that had gathered. Leaving the door open behind them, the figure stopped before the group, face still covered by the overly large hood. After a moment of nothing, the figure removed the hood, revealing a very pale young woman. Her hair hung unkempt inside the hood, as if she had just woken up. Her eyes seemed to confirm this theory, barely able to even be considered open. Raising a hand to rub her eyes, she stretched out her arms and let out a yawn. Looking around the room, she was still clearly still not all mentally there.

She looked at the gathering of people, wondering what was going on to get so many people in the usually deserted Guild Hall. She had come by a few days ago, looking to join, only to find in the sorry state it was. Boring. She had been lounging around the past few days, doing nothing all day.  Letting out another yawn, she looked at each member individually. She hadn't seen all of them before now, only seeing a few in her days here. 'So, these are probably most my guild mates... It's a good amount of different people, we don't look like a cohesive group at all.... I love it.' A sleepy smile emerged on her face, her eyes setting on Theo. "So... What's going on?" She didn't feel the urge to talk much; she was still too tired, and everyone else would probably start explaining everything to each other soon.
    Phantom King
    Phantom King

The Lightning Deity

Regular VIP Status- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Phantom King 20th May 2014, 9:10 am

Theo continued to wait for his guild members in this dimly lit place they called the guild hall, and he was getting rather impatient but kept his face neutral of all emotions. Soon a member of his guild, lyserg, appeared, cloaked by his magic which he soon released. Theo should have known that someone was here, as he had felt a very very faint, but still present, magic power but dismissed it as he heard his guild member talking from behind. The guild master of Tartarus didn't like the tone in lyserg's voice but put it aside as lyserg was a vital part of plans to come in the future. As he turned around to face lyserg he began to speak in his emotionless direct voice,"I am not excited, lyserg". "However we do have big plans we must discuss, but I will go into more detail when the rest of the guild gets here" he added.

Just as he stopped talking another member had appeared, Alaric. Theo had his suspicions about this particular guild member but never acted on them. Hopefully he never would. "Ah Alaric" the guild master said, "as I just informed lyserg, we have plans we must discuss with the whole guild present" he finished before another member had entered. Well this was not a member but a stranger the young guild master had never seen this before in his life, yet he could not really tell because if the mask that covered the seemingly male's face and a silver cloak that his their body. This person intrigued theo now, as who would have such guts to come into his guild without a second thought, who would have such guts to barge into his guild with the chance of being mutilated. He would soon find out.

The figure finally spoke after many long moments of silence, from the voice he could tell that it was a boy, with a flare of demonic essence. Theo kept silence for a second after the young male asked if he could stay here,becoming a member of Tartarus, and even though he might regret it later he replied with a simply "Yes." Many might have thought it was strange letting a random person join their guild, but theo needed the manpower for the future.

Tap, tap, tap the headache producing sound flooded the guild hall, the source yet to be revealed. A man dresses in bright color with a pink parasol entered the room humming an repulsively happy tune, theo guessed that was where the tapping came from. The man had no worries on his face, much like many of the members of this guild. Yet this particular man seemed more cheerful, and musical then most people he has ever seen in this guild, or his life in fact. As he twirled the man spoke about not being at Tartarus for so long, maybe during the rule of warden. Maxie struck his parasol to the floor three more times before revealing his full name and requesting his services be used by Tartarus as he looked at theo, which would mean more people for him to use.

Theo thought of starting his speech finally,but sighed and stopped as he felt another magical presence outside the guild, just a push away from entering it. This magical presences was not human, more evil similar to the demons that ran about in his guild from time to time, maybe it was a rouge demon that came to the refuge of the guild of Tartarus. More moments passed before the doors opened that revealed a female, who walked in just the nick of time before the lighting struck the ground where she was. Scarifar quickly walked over too theo, resting herself upon him and tightly wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'd advise you to remove your body and arms from around me, if you know what was good for you" theo said coldly.

As he awaited for sacrifar to life herself up from him, he turned his attention to the rest of his members. "My fellow Tartarus members" he started with his lifeless voice, "we have several big plans coming up, but the first plan of action is to release one of the mages of Tartarus that helped carry out the destruction of fiore with the black dragon acnologia." As theo was about to get into more details a hooded figure appeared from a blob of pure darkness, another person who wished to join Tartarus in its mission. It turned out the person was a young pale woman, who seemed desperately tired as she smiled. Ignoring the words she spoke, theo continued, "as I was saying, we will break yugi out from the prison the magic council holds him in."

"This will, however, not be a easy task to accomplish, which is why we will need more help" he added. He scanned his group of mages too see if they were ready for such a plan, but they joined Tartarus so they had to be ready for what ever came next. "This help will come from a fellow dark guild, nox animus, and our member lyserg here will be talking them into helping us" the guild mast turned his head to face lyserg, a important part of the plans for right now.
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 20th May 2014, 6:49 pm

Not paying attention to the figures that had gathered, Lyserg focused on the guildmaster. Wherever Slayer had gotten his name from, it seemed that he had his methods and the thought was quickly discarded. Wondering what kind of plan the man had suddenly come up with, he turned his body by one-hundred eighty degrees on the bank he was sitting and leaned his upper body forwards so that his elbows were resting on his knees. His name was mentioned and suddenly there was a plan that he was involved in of which he knew nothing.

But he would wait for the situation to settle down and didn't bother with the rest of characters accumulating in the run-down. Not the annoying loud-mouth, nor the elderly looking soldier or the exceedingly psychotic voice of a masked fellow made him flinch or disperse his attention for a moment. They were all dispensable figures in the grand scheme of things. Whatever this plan was however, caught his attention. As the thunder outside made a deafening boom that reached into the guildhall, Lyserg sighed inwardly. Cupping his hands together, he would wait for the guildmaster to finish manifesting his superiority among the others.

The words startled Lyserg. Break Yugi out of prison? The thought that had just occupied a minor space in his mind was now of matter to these people? How ironic. He hadn't thought that it was already time. And he would play a role? An immense amount of trust was suddenly weighing on his shoulders. He seriously wondered where the guildmaster took the confidence to weigh such a responsibility down onto a completely new member. Furthermore one that had been here for a while already, but no one really knew. He should at least appear suspicious to these people, but it seemed that the ominous Slayer was of a different opinion.

Lyserg didn't know how to differentiate between downright ignorant and bigoted and actually mindful of his surroundings. Still pondering however, Lyserg seized the moment of all attention shifting to him and chose to speak. "I... am surprised that the choice falls on me for your endeavor..." He said slowly, careful not to offend anyone, as he knew exactly how insane some of these crude monsters could get. "In my opinion however... there is only one way to go about this... it is exactly as you said, Slayer. We need... accomplices." Carefully, Lyserg wanted to test the waters with these people. Glancing around and looking everyone swiftly through their faces, he wondered what exactly they were thinking of him right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Domino
    Domino

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Domino 21st May 2014, 12:59 am

So they aimed to break Yugi out of prison. A difficult task. It would be near impossible without allies and inside knowledge. It was fortunate therefore that one of their number was a former rune knight. "Allies will be necessary as you bouth say. I would suggest reaching out to the other dark guilds as well, in particular Savage Skull. There penchant for destruction could provide a valuable distraction." Alaric said instantly forming a strategy in his mind. Alaric was not only a skilled manipulator, but a skilled strategist. His strategy was relatively simple. In order to release Yugi a distraction of some kind would be necessary as he just mentioned. It would need to be big enough to distract a majority of the rune knights whilst a small elite unite snuck into the prison to break out Yugi. As the brother of the magic council's chairman and a powerful mage he will most likely be under maximum security. Without a distraction of sizeable proportions getting him out will be nearly impossible." The biggest threats were not the rune knights, but the magic council. If they ran into Count Sparrow things would be very difficult. Few would be a match for him. Perhaps Alaric might of stood a chance at the height of his power, but with so much of that sealed away...it was unlikely. Count Sparrow was not the only threat. "However, we need the distraction to only be big enough to distract the rune knights. It would be wise not to force the council's hand into bringing in its Saints." The Saints were probably the magic council's strongest weapon. They owed no allegiance to the council apart from as members of legal guilds, but in order to maintain their title and, in the case of a few, test their might they would come to aid the council. If someone of Zeno's caliber turned up in support then things would become...impossible. He wondered if the guild knew they would only have one chance to acheive this task. A failure would cause extra security that would likely be impossible to penetrate.

Alaric was trying to show himself as a useful member of the guild. He was a relative newbie, as were a lot of the members here, but he had a lot of experience. More than most of these young mages could dream of having. If he could gain the trust of the guildmaster and the guild members then manipulation would be much easier. "If it is as I suspect, which it should be based on their protocols, then the team sent to extricate Yugi should rely on their magic as little as possible. Magic will be...ineffective." He bowed slightly. "I am sorry if I spoke out of turn Master Theo. I just thought I would offer my insight as a former commander of the rune knights."

Post by Guest 21st May 2014, 2:06 pm

A dark grin wrote itself across Yuuto's face once a man who seemed to be the leader of Tartarus accepted him into the guild. [color=darkred]"The name's Yuuto Shingami, former member of Lamia Scale, and renowned to the light as Lawless." This was all Yuuto had to say to this particular gentleman for now. Getting into detail wasn't exactly Yuuto's forte anymore. He slowly walked into the guild hall, and leaned against the wall. "And your names are?" Yuuto added, "Overhearing you people, I see that you want to break someone out of prison. Well, if I may comment, one with godlike memory such as I could make a great addition to such a procedure; reading footsteps, calculating actions, foreseeing moves; all within split seconds." Yuuto liked getting cocky, every once and a while. It pleased him and made him feel special.

It was then that Yuuto memorized the compositions of all women and men that surrounded him. All of them looked like innocent Mages, though Yuuto could also see the inner devils in these pitiful humans. Everyone was pitiful in the mind of Yuuto, anyway. He wondered if he could make friends again- at least comrades. He wondered if could trust anymore. Ever since that day, Yuuto wondered why attention should even be paid to anyone on this planet; the good Mages, especially. They're weak, yet cooperative creatures. They're imperfect, yet strive for the best. Most of their actions have no logic behind them, yet they still perform. The complexity of human beings just made Yuuto want to shred a man in half. "Once we are unified with Nox Animus, what will they want from us?" Yuuto remarked, "Dark Mages do not work without reward. It is our Mage that is being held captive, anyway. I'm willing to help, though I'd like to see how the other Mages 'function' first." And with that, the occasional moments Yuuto spent to talk for a brief while came to an end.

Post by Guest 21st May 2014, 3:07 pm

Saving a fellow Tartarus mage, and none other than one named Yugi who destroyed the magic council alongside the great Acnologia. Maxie's eyes shone and his mouth spread into a sinister grin. He knew about this 'Yugi' all too well, what with him having dealt with numerous dark benefactors in the past year, many of whom had mentioned Yugi Sparrow's actions and held him in high regard. Now a year on and Maxie was to be involved in busting Yugi out of the grips of the Magic Council. What were the chances? He bowed to his guildmaster before chuckling to himself. "Nox Animus...a new dark guild...I suppose this is a great way to check where their alignment truly lies. I assume that we will be having a group work with them a insurance?" he asked politely, swinging his parasol back and forth beside him, the only sign of the growing excitement within him.

He then glanced around at the magi surrounding him. Each of them were rather different as that young woman in the robes stated so, if any of them were caught, they wouldn't ever be able to spot connections between each of them. In his mind Maxie supposed this was going the be the most useful trait when going to break Yugi out. But then again, what was their magic like as a group? Not that Maxie had any doubts, but they would likely end up facing a member of the magic council. Even despite his perfection even he wouldn't underestimate the council. NA would have to keep to their end of the bargain, or else they could lose more member to the council than they'd be getting back in their imprisoned guildmate.
    Akiko
    Akiko

Lineage : Marksman's Aim

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fossil Animation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akiko 21st May 2014, 10:07 pm

Akiko eventually found herself settled by the doorway, leaning against it as she watched the different members of the guild each try to analyze each other. She didn't have much to say, seemingly the opposite of everyone else in the room. It was fairly obvious each was trying to one up the other in hopes of asserting a semi-dominance, as well as try and gain the favor of the guild master. 'I don't see why everyone's trying so hard, you just gotta be patient and wait these things out. You'll get your chance to show your skills eventually,' she thought to herself.

Akiko herself didn't know much about this Yugi figure; she never payed much attention to current events. However, the idea of a prison break sounded interesting, and fun. She could experience so many different things in it. She'd definitely have to try and get stronger before the time though, in her current state she probably couldn't do much to help, especially if people like her guild master were involved. The idea of getting another guild's help made sense, it'd make sure that they had enough people to handle it, as well as a few meatshields to the council. She turned to Lyserg, curious about his role. "Do you have any connections with Nox Aminus, or are you going to them in hopes that they have their own motivations for this? It'll be a hard sell to convince them to risk theirselves over a member of another guild."

Phantom King
    Phantom King

The Lightning Deity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Phantom King 25th May 2014, 7:44 pm

Theo ran his hands through his crimson red hair as he listened to the other members speak about the matter he had just presented to them. Would this plan actually work? He hoped so as this group seemed to be rookies so far, and he didn't know if he could quite trust some of them yet. "It is theo, dear Lyserg" The guild master said while replying to his startled guild member "and yes it is, which why I suggested you as you can persuade them to help us the best" he added as his ruby red iris's scanned the room full of dark mages. He heard Alaric speak of the other dark guild that has not been heard from in a long time, Savage skull, and the the rune knights. "Alaric, I have a plan for all that." You'll come to learn it soon, just wait too see" he finished once more.

His cold eyes soon fell upon yuuto who had spoken next, "that is true, but usually dark guilds have similar goals" theo said as he walked towards yuuto and putting a hand on his shoulder "and similar goals can bring people together" he hissed into yuuto as he walked around the mage examining him even more. "Yes you shall help, or dire consequence shall follow you my subject" he spit out as he walked away from yuuto, completely ignoring his saying of him wanting to see how his fellow Tartarus mages functioned. Which he would know sooner or later.

Maxie spoke soon after, "ah yes a team, I totally forgot" he said shaking his head sheepishly. He would think of a group to approach the guild while they continued to talk. Theo's black sclera and ruby red iris pointed to akiko, sharply, coldly." They probably don't have motivation to break dear yugi out, but that's why we a person to persuade them" he said flatly before turning his attention back to lyserg. "I'll set up a small meeting with the nox animus leader, but I'll send you and who ever you choose as my messengers"he said while walking to a table and sitting on it "we need this to be done soon" he said thinking of how this would play out
    Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 27th May 2014, 3:32 pm

It was quite the sorry excuse for a gathering of the supposedly most successful anti-government organization. Lyserg was sitting on a bank and tried to ignore the clueless words that his "guildmates" were spewing out. Rubbing his hands together, that were folded in between his legs. The "guildmaster", that was made for a pitiful figure of authority in Lyserg's eyes attempted to appear strict. Simply waited until he was given the word since he was apparently the one person chosen for this primary deal.

The moment he was given word Lyserg would keep his mouth shut and let the others make whatever comments they had on their hearts. With a straight face and eyes that he had closed for the time being to escape the ugliness of the place he was in, he drew in a breath of moldy air through an extremely tiny slit in between his lips. It had been a while since he had talked in front of people, but this was surely not a first. He would be able to give his words the necessary tone to support importance and attention.

It was a grave voice he used. It was loud, seemingly filling up the room, almost drowning out surrounding noises. "You want a distraction of sizable proportions?" He said slowly and mighty. "I can give you one. Laying in the catacombs of this very building is a bomb that is able to neutralize Eternano within a radius big enough to cover the whole of Rose Garden in one go, absorbing the particles and releasing them again around thirty minutes later."

Lyserg wanted to let that sink in before he continued, but the break was not short enough to allow anyone to cut him off on his word. "Furthermore, the other dark guild.... Savage Skull-" He shivered inwardly as he hated to speak out such a grotesque and childish name. "... it is an ineligible partner as attaining information regarding their position, current alignment and projects would waste too much time."

Likely, that was a rather conspicuous statement as everyone probably thought that working this plan out could take all the time in the world. "Time we do not have. In around three weeks the leaders of the magicians' organizations are having a meeting in Clover Town without surveillance or participation of the Council. That means we can be absolutely positive that none of the people that could be able to prevent the device I previously mentioned from exploding if our chartered mercenaries deal with this correctly."

Finally, he looked through the faces of his companions and checked to see how much of what he had just said they were able to imagine. "These Mercenaries, coming from Nox Animus, will definitely do what we tell them for the correct bid. They are not exactly... thorough when it comes to leaving no traces. If anyone would have followed their dealings of the past month they would have realized that this group of mages will accept any job as long as there is enough payment involved. Payment we will provide."

While he spoke, Lyserg had slid his hands under his cloak, leaving the other one up to ensure he wasn't trying to appear suspicious. What he pulled out was a book. Leather binding and an etched in title that read 'Device X-045 Instructions & Manual'. Letting it rest loosely in his cupped palm, he presented it to the rest. "Ultimately, this would be my little extra. A manual of a specific antique type of time-bombs. From Bosco. Not as effective as their modernized technology but definitely enough to throw off the individuals that matter in the context of this operation."

Lyserg laid it beside him on the wooden table for the next who would want it to grab. Looking through the peoples' faces again, especially the guildmaster's he leaned back and squinted his eyes. "Additionally, since some of you apparently have doubts about the mercenaries' participance communion, I will personally ensure the safety of their acceptance by making the step towards dealing alone." He was honestly concerned that all of the people around him would just make the organization of a pact more difficult. Now he would await the reaction of the people surrounding him.

Domino
    Domino

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Domino 28th May 2014, 12:26 pm

The points made were valid. Particularly those by Lyserg. Not only did he have a plan, it was a plan that had very little drawbacks. The drain of magic followed by the subsequent explosions at Rose Garden would distract the magic council thoroughly. Plus it was a fair enough distance from the magic council that even if they were discovered it would take time to bring back the troops. Time which could be utilized to successfully extricate Yugi.

"If we can secure this bomb....and utilize it effectively then it will be a perfect distraction." Alaric said nodding in agreement. "These time bombs, assuming we can build them, would you deploy them at Rose Garden as well or somewhere else to split the opposition in two?" Both would be effective choices. Greater devastation on Rose Garden would suit them. It seemed Tartarus' main goal was destruction so it would suit them. However, it would focus the magic council's forces and thus the distraction might not last as long. Plus, if they hit Rose Garden too hard the magic council might get suspicious as to why so much damage was being caused. If they tried to bomb two locations then the magic council's forces would be divided and thus they might get hit harder overall. It would allow for them to be thinned out further potentially which would be useful for future goals. However, it might seem too obvious a distraction. Both seemed good, but both had flaws. "Also..." and now he turned to the guild master. "...master Theo who are you planning to send on the rescue mission itself."

Post by Guest 28th May 2014, 1:23 pm

Yuuto pouted, infuriated when the Guild Master made him look like an idiot. "Guilds still have their differences, and every guild is run differently. You'll see that once the alliance is prepared." Yuuto utilized his ancestral lineage after this, and blended in with the dark shadows behind him. While in this state, he slithered throughout the building, and out a window. Once out of the window, Yuuto scattered to the nearest forest, and faded within the darkness there. He had it with Tartarus for the night. They were under a discussion he knew he'd have to be in again later on, but overall, had no interest over. Yuuto had much better things to attend to, which he now pursued as he lurked through the shadows, and found himself a new place to sleep until sunrise. It was time that Yuuto continued to embrace this new, eternally hateful side of himself. He admired it to the utmost extent, and wanted to treasure it forever. It was hard to believe to the human eye that Yuuto actually used to be a part of Lamia Scale.

[EXIT]

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 11:37 am