Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Anima Link Magic. [WIP]

Phi Veritas
    Phi Veritas

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Anima Link Magic. [WIP] Empty Anima Link Magic. [WIP]

Post by Phi Veritas 11th May 2014, 4:49 am

Magic
    "My mind is my magic. My bonds are my power."

Primary Magic: Anima Link.

Holder-type, Summoning-type

Description:

This magic's origins comes from Phi's family, who crafter it from a blank plate themselves. First know user of this magic was his grand, grandmother, who then passed and tought it to all her daughters. Phi is the only exception, because it was a tradition to teach it only to girls, but he had no sister, pestering his mom about it, he finally got her to teach him the ways of Anima Link. Roughly translated, Anima Link means "Mind Link" which sums this magic up to a degree. This magic is based on casters bonds with people. Family, guild, friend a, friend b and etc. All of these bonds embody a form ad these forms are called "Anima." (Animae for plural.)

Phi's magic is based on summoning these Animas, however it is known that some family members used their bonds as spells instead of summons. To summon animas, Phi must craft or find something "himself," so it cannot be something bought. When he feels that he has a bond strong enough to create an Anima, he must go out, buy materials and craft an object to that will associate with the specific bond. Higher ranked summons require more expensive materials,it is a mystery how this works. It is just "known" that they need more by the caster.

With all these animas along, Phi is never alone. More the merrier!

Strengths:

•Like all summoning magics, this allows caster to outnumber the opponent, causing them a slight despair if they are not over confident.

•Animas are versatile. One can be for defending and one can be for supporting. Their elements differ too, allowing Phi to be ready for most of the time.

•Endurance. Phi can summon Animas to fight the enemy. Even if they win, Phi will have all of his health, but the enemy will not.

•Bonds, Animas aren't just shells of embodiment. They have thoughts and feelings. When close enough, they'll open the gates themselves to help Phi.

Weaknesses:

•Holder-type. No item, no magic.

•Sometimes creating a "totem" or finding a rare item requires a lot of materials and/or time. Causing Phi to get new Animas slower.

•Summoning an Anima, like most summoning magics, require a bit more effort and magic power than normal spells.

•Summoning more than one Anima is only avaible at higher ranks and costs a lot of magic power.

•Again, bonds. New Animas cannot be made if there are no bonds between Phi and someone or some group. (This is more of a self-challange to meet as many people as I can on this site. :] )

•"You lost your totem? Make it again or I'm not comin'. Yes, I want the exact same materials."

Abilities/Powers:

Omni-Gate: Phi is able to open his gate not just in front of him. He is able to open the gate to for Anima as long as it is in a 65 feet radius. This allows Phi to summon Animas behind the enemy, or hide them before the battle by summoning them behind an object.

We are one: Phi can talk to Animas telepathically as long as they are in a 65 feet radius.

Spells

D-Rank Spells:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Anima Link Magic. [WIP] Siggy11

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:57 am