Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Finding out the Truth about Sombras

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Finding out the Truth about Sombras Empty Finding out the Truth about Sombras

Post by Janneline Ariel 9th May 2014, 11:34 am

Janna walked towards the Sombras Manor, her face determined. Her hand held a katana, as she was ready to enter the most mysterious house in all Fiore. She passed a hand through her orange hair and walked towards the entrance, a blank expression on her face. The manor was gigantic, and it appeared to be haunter, the lights of the supposedly abandoned mansion not the only thing making Janna think so. She took a deep breath and passed her hand through the massive black wood doors and knocked on them stupidly. Of course, nobody would answer her, since the mansion was abandoned, theorically. Theorically.
    The interior was incredibly beautiful. Janna lowered her Katana a bit and looked around the entrance hall. It was strangely clean, as if something was actually taking care of the house. Janna passed a hand through the wall and noticed it was also in a perfect estate. This was too weird. With her Katana still rosen, Janna began climbing the stairs with caution and with concentration. She was willing to find out what really happened here, and keep it for herself.
    Suddenly, whispers were heard. Low, beautiful, cautivating whispers. Janna's hands fell to her body and her katana dissapeared. She took her hand up as if she was trying to touch something that wasn't there. The voices grew louder as she continued climbing the stairs, and now, she could clearly hear the word they were all whispering: Janneline.
    Hearing her first name in whispers was not actually something Janna was used to. She looked around nervously, looking for the source of the whispers, but she could see nothing. She was all alone there. All alone. A slight wind crossed in front of her face, making her shiver and make a backflip. After that, a song began playing. It was terribly familiar to Janna, as if she had heard it when she was so young, but have forgotten it as time went by.

I can hold my breath
    I can bite my tongue
    I can stay awake for days
    If that's what you want
    Be your number one

I can fake a smile
    I can force a laugh
    I can dance and play the part
    If that's what you ask
    Give you all I am

Janna fell on her knees. The voice that was singing this song, it was so familiar... She knew it, but she had forgotten it. The Requip Mage bought her hands over her mouth as it trembled and a she was going to cry. She shok her head as she remembered she is a dark mage and hasn't got the right to cry. She had to be strong. The song stopped and she took her hand off of her mouth. She got up and continued walking, looking for the answers to the weirdness of this mansion. Was it actually playing with her mind? Taking out long-forgotten memories? Was it revealing to her a past she didn't even suspect about?
    Suddenly, a hand was placed on her shoulder. She quickly took out her katana and turned around, pointing at the figure. It was a ghost of a tall, white haired man with a suit. She didn't lower her katana.
    '' Janneline... You have finally returned.'' The man said. Janna tiled her head to the side. What was he saying? '' I guess you have no idea what is currently going on. Dear, I think it is time you discover some things about your past. To begin with, I am Simeon Sombras, one of the multiple owners of the Sombras Manor.'' He made a small reverance.
    '' What does this have to do with me?'' Janna asked, authorithy in her tone.
    '' A lot, my dear. You are my granddaughter.'' The man smiled. It was a honest, a cheerful smile. '' But beforre explaining to you your past, let me change this appearance of yours. That hideous witch changed it when she stole you from your mother, Adelaide'' With a simple wave of his hand, Simon made a white light light. Slowly, yet progressively, her ears dissapeared and her hair suddenly got shorter, lighter, a perfect blond hair with light endings. Her eyes took a shade that was between dark pink and red, and her skin tone was pale and beautiful. Not to mention the fact her clothes had changed too: Instead of a cloak she was wearing a pink blouse and a skirt now. She looked at her new appearance and then back at the ghost in awe. The man was smiling. '' The last time I saw you you were barely a baby. I never knew you'd turn out to be such a perfect lady. However, back to the topic, my dear. When you were 1 years old, you were Kidnapped by the woman you know as a mother. She was a witch. She hated your true mother. She one day stole you and changed your appearance so that nobody would suspect you were gone. But your mother knew.
    She began looking for you. She was a mage, she crossed lands and seas, she arrived at Sin, even, and she died there. Your father suicied himself after your mothers death because he couldn't stand the fact that he lost both you and Adelaide. All of us were sad. Your mother was my only child, and the last one of the Sombras family. Until now. You are back, my dear. Back and alive.
    ''
    Janna fell on her knees once again. A single tear escaped her eyes. Her whole life had been a lie. Every single detail. Every moment of her life. Was Victoria a lie too? Was the Portescue house scene a lie too? '' Who... am I?''
    '' You, darling, are Janneline Ariel Sombras. Daughter of Adelaide Sombras.'' Simon answered, and his shadow began glowing less and less, until, with a final, sad, goodbye, he dissapeared.
    Janna fell on the ground, crying, since she couldn't talk to her Grandfather more. She had lost her family again. The sad song began playing again, and Janna sang. She sang with all her voice the song her mother sang to her when she was a baby. A song she didn't remember, but she didn't forget.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Finding out the Truth about Sombras 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:53 am