Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ray Ignazia's Spell and Magic Shop

Ray Ignazia
    Ray Ignazia

Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arcana Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ray Ignazia's Spell and Magic Shop Empty Ray Ignazia's Spell and Magic Shop

Post by Ray Ignazia 7th May 2014, 3:04 pm

~Welcome to Ray Ignazia's Spell Shop~

Hello there, I am Ray Ignazia, and this is where you can find instructions and post with requests if you want a spell, a certain set of spells, or even a brand new magic you want me to make for you.

However, I do have certain prices, as I now realize that doing this for free is really just taking time off my hand, and therefore, I require some output with this sort of work, so there shall be set prices for the work you want me to do.

Prices List:
    - New Magic: 300,000 Jewels
    - Guild Spells: 150,000 Jewels
    - H ranked spells: 100, 000 Jewels
    - S ranked spells: 75, 000 Jewels
    - A ranked spells: 50, 000 Jewels
    - B ranked spells: 35, 000 Jewels
    - C ranked spells: 15, 000 Jewels
    - D ranked spells: 10, 000 Jewels

Also, if you want some additions made to your existing magic, the price will be 10,000 Jewels for editing/addition of ideas.
    I shall provide consultation and discussion of ideas free of cost, since it is my job to help out another fellow RPer if need be.

In order to help me understand your requests better, here are some templates that you should fill out and post with in this thread:

Magic Template:

Spell Template:

Now, of course, you would be wanting to know the quality of my work. If you want to meet satisfied customers, please speak to Alexander Zenneth or Ethan Ran, as both have been customers and have gotten spells made by me, as well as a magic made by me.

Thank you,

Ray Ignazia

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ray Ignazia's Spell and Magic Shop Siggyb10

Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Ray Ignazia's Spell and Magic Shop Empty Re: Ray Ignazia's Spell and Magic Shop

Post by Zeon 7th May 2014, 3:07 pm

I really highly reccomend his spells, magic and any ideas that come from his head. His mind thinks outside the box and will come up with some of the unique interpretations of your magic. The price is well worth it and I highly recommend him to make your spells.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:09 am