Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting an Atlantean (Ethan/Mizuko)

Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Position : None
    Guild : Nox Animus (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Vaermina
    Experience : 1250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting an Atlantean (Ethan/Mizuko) Empty Meeting an Atlantean (Ethan/Mizuko)

Post by Ethan Ran 3rd May 2014, 7:59 am

Everything had started a couple of days, shortly after the forming of the guild. Ethan received the intel of what people described as a "Fish-like person" had been seen in the port town; Hargeon.The intel had been considered some sort of stupid joke but Ethan knew better. One of the many things he had read about over the years was the mythical Atlanteans; A humanoid species which are said to reside in the deepest reaches of the ocean. Only  handfull of people were know to have even claimed seeing one and they were all considered mad men. He had decided to look into it himself and made way to Hargeon.

He decided to dress lightly due to the warmer climate close to the shore and walked around with a regular black hoodie. He went around casually asking around about the rumour. He went to local cafes and the like and was eventually led towards an alley down by the port. He walked further in without any result and suddenly shouted "Is anyone there?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting an Atlantean (Ethan/Mizuko) MWmqnnX
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting an Atlantean (Ethan/Mizuko) Empty Re: Meeting an Atlantean (Ethan/Mizuko)

Post by Mizuko 3rd May 2014, 8:30 am

Mizuko, a young Atlantian at the age of 24 has been living in Hargeon Town port for quiet some time. He tries to hide his appearance from the citizens of the port town so is to not to scare anyone and have them hunting him down. His outfit includes an old brown hooded jacket, dark brown pants and a blue scarf wrapped around his neck. He also wears some old athletic bandages with some torn cloth around his feet and hands to cover his skin. He usually wears his hood up and his scarf wrapped around his mouth and today was no exception. Mizuko spent his time in this town wondering the rooftops of the town trying to pick up information on how he could find his way back home but hasn't come up with anything just yet.

He made himself a little home in the back alleyways near the port and was on his way back from picking up some food from the market that he "borrowed" from the good towns people. As he jumped down from the roof down into his alleyway he took a bite of the bread he acquired and heard a noise coming from the front of the alleyway. A human turned down into the alleyway and thinking fast Mizuko ducked behind one of the corners. The human began to ask if anyone was down this alleyway but Mizuko just stayed quiet in hopes that he would just leave soon.
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting an Atlantean (Ethan/Mizuko) Empty Re: Meeting an Atlantean (Ethan/Mizuko)

Post by Ethan Ran 3rd May 2014, 1:12 pm

Ethan stayed in place as something felt off in the alley. Something was strange. He piqued his enchanced natural senses as a God Slayer and felt something hidden almost completely within the strong smell of the sea. It smelled a lot a lot like but there was something else mixed in, Something Ethan was very familiar with; Fear. He could also hear whatever it is breathe behind the corner. "I know you're there you know" He waited for a second before he went on "I know what you are, it's alright" He started walking forward slowly as he said that

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 3rd May 2014, 6:38 pm

The stranger started to walk forward stating that he knew Mizuko was right around the corner. Mizuko's heart skipped a beat and began to tremble as the stranger got closer and closer, he had no where to run because this corner he was hiding in led to a dead end with nowhere to hide but if he had to Mizuko could try to climb up the wall and escape via the rooftops like he has done before. Mizuko panicked "Don't come any closer!" He shouted. His voiced sounded of someone in the younger age maybe someone around the age of 12. Mizuko stuck his covered up head out from the corner all the stranger could possibly see was his large dark eyes peering at him from underneath his hood. "What do you want and what do you mean you know what I am?" Mizuko demanded. Still panicking Mizuko began to gather water from the atmosphere into one of his hands ready for anything.

Meeting an Atlantean (Ethan/Mizuko) 0006411

Character Sheet - Weapon - Magic

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 4th May 2014, 3:08 am

After walking a few meters a voice was heard from behind the corner. "Don't come any closer!" Ethan stopped as told as he didn't want to scare him away. It sounded like a kid so he had to be very careful or he could scare him off. Suddenly the mysterious person sticked his head out which for the record was completely covered in cloth. He could see the eyes though. He had remembered something like that from one of the books he had read: "Eyes as black as the abyss they came from." Ethan was very sure this had to be one of the Atlatieans of legend. "What do you want and what do you mean you know what I am?" Ethan could sense the hostility coming from his hooded friend and realised he needed to be very cautious. " Tell me; Is it Atlantean or Atlantian? They're having a dispute concerning that and i thought you of all people could tell me " Ethan smiled as he realised that may have been more direct than he had intended. He suddenly took a seat in the middle of the alley as he unwrapped a sandwich he had saved from earlier today. "Won't you join me? Food usually tastes better with someone to talk to and we have a lot to discuss, I'm very interested in your kind"

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 4th May 2014, 5:25 am

After hearing what the stranger had to say Mizuko started to think "I see, he's studied my kind but what is he here for? Can't be just to get some information. What should I do?" Finally Mizuko spoke "I think I'm content right here. I'm not that hungry." At that moment Mizuko's stomach betrayed him and started to growl. With a grunt Mizuko dropped the water he was gathering and walked out into the open still holding the bread he swiped from earlier. "I guess there's no point in hiding my face sense you already know and its Atlantian." He said while pulling down his scarf and taking off his hood revealing his face. Mizuko's skin was a grayish color, his hair was aqua blue and his ears looked like little fins on the side of his head. All together his face resembled that of a young boy but in his eyes there seemed to be something more as if he's lived longer than his age shows. Keeping his distance Mizuko sat down cross legged right by where he was hiding and began to eat his bread. "So what do they call you? What exactly do you know and lastly why should I trust you human?" He said not taking his eyes off of the stranger.

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 4th May 2014, 8:02 am

The hooded figure seemed to ponder on what to do. He eventually raised his voice as he kept his eyes on him. "I think I'm content right here. I'm not that hungry." His stomach seemed to betray him as it growled loudly. Ethan couldn't help but laugh at this turn of events. He seemed to relax a little as he took a seat and started munching on a piece of bread. "I guess there's no point in hiding my face sense you already know and its Atlantian." He suddenly unmasked himself as he revealed his gray skin, blue hair, fins and those pure black eyes. He looked very young as expected but his eyed brimmed with much more experience than that of a mere child. "You're really not human..... Interesting....." Ethan adjusted his glasses a bit as he stared at him. He took another bite off his sandwich as he waited for a reaction. "So what do they call you? What exactly do you know and lastly why should I trust you human?" He stared intensely at Ethan as he said that and seemed to be watching his every move. "What do i know? Don't you know it's rude to ask of someone's name before introducing yourself?" He had by now finished his sandwich and pressed the paper between his hands. "As to why you should trust me; Any other person would run of screaming if they saw you" He stayed in place on the ground smiling gently.

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 4th May 2014, 8:35 am

"What do i know? Don't you know its rude to ask someone's name before introducing yourself?"  Mizuko chuckle a bit at his answer. "Fair enough, I'm Mizuko an Atlantian from what you humans call the lost city of Atlantis." The stranger when on to say "As to why you should trust me; Any other person would run off screaming if they saw you." Mizuko pondered that answer for a second and eventually agreed with it. "Alright I guess that's true but I got my eye on you no funny business alright? You just keep your distance and we will be square." Mizuko took another bite of his bread still keeping his eyes focused on the stranger. After he finished chewing and swallowing his next bite Mizuko finally asked "So why are you here? I'm sure you didn't come all the way down here just to talk about my race. My guess is you want something from me. Or maybe your like those other humans and want to catch me for some profit." After speaking his mind Mizuko continued to finish his bread and laid his arms down on his legs and continued to peer at the stranger trying to figure him out.

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 4th May 2014, 9:45 am

"Fair enough, I'm Mizuko an Atlantian from what you humans call the lost city of Atlantis." Ethan's interest was peaked now as he listened to Mizuko's reply. "Wasn't that hard was it? I'm Ethan and not to pry but "what you humans call", What do you call it?" Mizuko seemed to be having some fun judging from his anwers and Ethan was glad it was going so well. "No funny business here, promise" He raised his empty hands as he said so. Mizuko kept munching on his bread while watching him and finally spoke as he asked what Ethan had expected to come sooner or later. "So why are you here? I'm sure you didn't come all the way down here just to talk about my race. My guess is you want something from me. Or maybe your like those other humans and want to catch me for some profit." Ethan's expression darkened a little and he let out a sigh as he answered. "You're right, i'm not just here to talk about your race though it iS very interesting" He realised he must have had some bad experience with humans for some reason he couldn't really tell. "I don't know what happened to you but i know for a fact that it hurts to be left alone, you just need a helping hand" He got back up on his feet and reached forward with his open hand. "I can't bring you home but you could always take your chances and come with me" This situation actually reminded Ethan of a very similiar experience of his own. Left alone as only one person would take him in.

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 4th May 2014, 10:25 am

To answer Ethan's earlier question Mizuko replied "We call it Danu Talis." As the two started to get down to the point, Ethan's expression darkened a little and sighed. "You're right, I'm not just here to talk about your race though it is very interesting. I don't know what happened to you but i know for a fact that it hurts to be left alone, you just need a helping hand." Was then Ethan got back on his feet and reached forward with an open hand. "I can't bring you home but you could always take your chances and come with me" The offer surprised Mizuko so much so that he was left speechless. Mizuko could tell he wasn't lying just by the sound of his voice. The whole conversation that they had up till now Mizuko was listening to his words carefully to find a hint of deception but Ethan hasn't given off that vibe once. He just sat there staring at Ethan's hand wondering if he should except or not. "I haven't been able to find out any information here or the past few towns I've been to maybe I should accept. I might have better luck finding information on getting home if I do."  After thinking it over for about a minute Mizuko finally stood up and walked back down the corner of the alleyway. Mizuko began to pack up a few things and then walked back out holding a small bag and a rather long sword on his back. "What do I got to loose?" Mizuko finally spoke holding his hand out to shake Ethan's hand.

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 4th May 2014, 12:59 pm

Danu Talis...... to think he could be the first human to hear the true name of the fabled city of Atlantis. He snapped out of it as he awaited Mizuko's answer to his suggestion. He seemed unsure as he pondered on it for quite a while until he ran further down the corner. Ethan could hear various sounds coming from around the corner and was getting curious as to what he was doing but figured it was better to stay still. He eventually got out with a small bag as he approached Ethan. "What do I got to loose?" With that they shook hands and Ethan led him out of the alley. "Another lonely meal in the alley" It was then that he noticed Mizuko's absurdly long sword. He recognised it from somewhere but couldn't put his finger on it. He eventually decided to just ask straight out "Isn't that blade a bit long for you" He touched the hilt to point out what he meant but was overwhelmed with the power surging through it. "Where did you get this? I'm not an expert but i'm pretty sure this isn't Atlantian" He kept walking as he conversed with his newfound Atlantian friend

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 4th May 2014, 6:16 pm

As Mizuko and Ethan were getting ready to leave the alley Mizuko wrapped his scarf back around his mouth and put his hood back up. Ethan may know but that doesn't mean other humans do. The mirror look of Mizuko could cause panic and he didn't want to cause any unnecessary trouble. Was then Ethan noticed Mizuko's sword on his back and happen to take quite a bit of interest in it. "Isn't that blade a bit long for you." He asked as he went to touch the hilt of the blade. Ethan seemed to have sensed something coming from the blade by the way his face looked and became increasingly interested in it. "Where did you get this? I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure this isn't Atlantian." He asked. "I stole it from some stupid human who thought he could use me to gain a huge profit. He had lots of stuff laying around his place and this one caught my interest. It defiantly has some strong power dwelling in it as I'm sure you just noticed. I don't think that guy even knew how strong it was. Yeah its a bit long for me but it got me out of that jam so I owe it to at least try and master it. Don't get me wrong though I'm no swordsman I've only been trained to use hand to hand combat. It seems to have this unique ability to phase through objects not quiet sure the extent of it just yet and it also has another ability to steal my opponents magic energy every time I hit em with my sword and then after a few more slashes I can use a powerful attack the sword generates from the stolen magic energy." Mizuko answered and then continued on to say  "By the way not many Atlantian's use swords, most of them like the royal guard use's tridents. I couldn't begin to describe the materials used to make them but I do know that they are heavier and stronger than steel."

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 5th May 2014, 8:40 am

Mizuko had covered himself up again as the got out on the street. He started explaining how he had had obtained the sword to begin with. He appearently stole it from someone, not that Ethan cared about that. He was pretty interested in the blade itself though. He guessed it had been passed around as either a decoaration or loot from somewhere. He thought he recognised the concept of such a large blade but he couldn't remember where he had heard of it. He was soon disturbed in his thoughts as Mizuko brought up another topic altogether. "By the way not many Atlantian's use swords, most of them like the royal guard use's tridents. I couldn't begin to describe the materials used to make them but I do know that they are heavier and stronger than steel." Ethan suspected something like that to be honest, there was a lot of theories surrounding the thought of the water pressure giving birth to yet unknown as well as sturdy materials. On the other hand, he shouldn't assume Mizuko knew exactly everything about his home. He decided to keep the conversation flowing instead. "Really? If my mother wasn't pulling jokes on me there's people that can eat solid steel like crackers" He chuckled at his own comment before going on. "Anyway, hold on to it. If you do then you might just get permission to join the guild" Ethan didn't really think there would be any trouble. His Guildmaster didn't seem unreasonable

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 5th May 2014, 9:24 am

When Ethan mentioned a person able to eat metal like a cracker Mizuko reached back and took hold if his blade. Ethan began to laugh at his own comment and then went on to say "Anyway, hold on to it. If you do then you might just get permission to join the guild." Mizuko turned his head towards Ethan. "Guild? Like a magic guild?" Mizuko has heard about the guilds of Fiore but never considered joining one before so his statement came to a bit of a surprised. Although Mizuko doesn't really know what the guilds were for or what the reason behind them were other than to practice magic. "What exactly would I have to do in this guild? Am I going to have to work with more humans?" The thought working with humans got Mizuko annoyed really fast. "Humans are such a weak race and useless race doomed to self destruction. You though... You seem to be different though. You didn't react the way I figured you would when you saw me. Other humans either ran in terror or tried to kill or catch me. You kept your cool and tried to get to know me." Mizuko went silent after that trying to contemplate this situation. "And here I thought I had you humans figured out."

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 5th May 2014, 1:32 pm

Mizuko seemed to be interested in Ethan's comment about the guild. He looked up at him with a curious look. "Guild? Like a magic guild?" Ethan uderstood he wouldn't know that much about their culture at all so he went easy on him. "There's no better kind of guild"  He seemed to be taken aback by his offer as he looked very surprised over the statement. "What exactly would I have to do in this guild? Am I going to have to work with more humans?"  He sounded spiteful against the very thought of doing such a thing. He opened his mouth to answer but was beat as Mizuko went on. "Humans are such a weak race and useless race doomed to self destruction. You though... You seem to be different though. You didn't react the way I figured you would when you saw me. Other humans either ran in terror or tried to kill or catch me. You kept your cool and tried to get to know me." Ethan kept quiet as he listened and had to move out of the way as a man with a large bag came by. "And here I thought I had you humans figured out." Ethan could understand why one would draw such a conclusion from just meeting a few people but Ethan felt he had to at least step up for his race on this one. "Yes, we're very weak but that's how we can strive to be stronger than we are. Our most reedeming quality is that we can overcome our limitations. After all it was humans who stepped up in developing magic to what it is today" He felt he had made a good point. He suddenly realised he should probably tell the waterdweller where they were going. "We're going there by the way" He simply pointed straight up to the sky

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 5th May 2014, 6:22 pm

Ethan's answer confused Mizuko. "So your saying humans are weak cause they have to be in order to grow stronger? Sounds like wishful thinking to me but you guys did surprise me once so far. Maybe one day I'll actually understand your kind. Atlantians don't think that way. Living on the bottom of the ocean you'd be surprised what kind of creatures live down there. We look and each other and see a means to survival so we never have conflict between each other cause we know all it would solve is our own destruction. People such as myself are even extremely revered for our ability to control water cause we are small in numbers." Mizuko replied. After a moment of silence Ethan finally said "We're going there by the way." Mizuko became increasingly curious on what this guild is going to be like. He began to wonder if there were going to be more humans like him there. Mizuko decided to stay quiet at that point he felt like he was getting to attached to quickly and instead decided to see this guild for himself before asking anymore questions.

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 6th May 2014, 12:03 pm

Mizuko didn't seem to understand Ethan's point at all as he looked very confused by his statement. "So your saying humans are weak cause they have to be in order to grow stronger? Sounds like wishful thinking to me but you guys did surprise me once so far. Maybe one day I'll actually understand your kind. Atlantians don't think that way. Living on the bottom of the ocean you'd be surprised what kind of creatures live down there. We look and each other and see a means to survival so we never have conflict between each other cause we know all it would solve is our own destruction. People such as myself are even extremely revered for our ability to control water cause we are small in numbers." Ethan thought it sounded to good to be true and he was probably right. People tend to think of their home more higly in comparison to others and would at times delude themselves. Sort of like when farmers claim they're better of without too much money. He decided to not make a big deal out of it and make this a battle of the species. He reached into his pocket and threw a small silver coloured marble into the air that suddenly shined as it went higher and eventually stopped in midair and stayed there. "Now we wait" That's what he said but he could already see something moving against them in the horizon. "That was fast...."

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 6th May 2014, 5:30 pm

Ethan seemed deep in thought over what Mizuko had said and decided not to push it any further. After walking for a few more minutes of silence we finally stopped and Ethan pulled out a silver marble. Before Mizuko could ask what it was Ethan threw it into the air and it started to shine as it flew higher and higher till it eventually stopped in midair. "Now we wait." Once again before Mizuko could ask he saw something moving fast just off the horizon. It was moving fast but couldn't tell what it was. "What is going on?" Mizuko said confused.

(ooc: sorry for the short post bit busy today.)

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 7th May 2014, 8:15 am

"What is going on?" Mizuko looked surprised and Ethan could kind of see why as whatever was approaching them was going very fast. It kept getting closer until one could clearly see that it was a smaller airship equipped with 2 magic fueled boosters to keep it in the air. It turned it's right side against them as it got very close to the ground. A door was opened and a young girl wearing an Apron waved at Ethan. "We're here Boss!" Ethan seemed indifferent against the fact as he replied. "I see that, just get the ladder down. This little guy can't jump that high" She suddenly went quiet and threw the ladder down without question. Ethan sighed loudly as he took hold of the ladder. "You should probably know i'm technically a celebrity at home so don't get surprised if we get jumped" He started to climb upwards.

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 7th May 2014, 6:38 pm

As the object got closer Mizuko could tell it was a small sized Airship. It turned on its right side against them as it landed on  the ground. Mizuko took a few steps back as it did so. A door opened to reveal a young girl with an Apron waving at Ethan. "We're here boss!" She yelled out which Ethan replied "I see that, just get the ladder down. This little guy can't jump that high." Mizuko gave Ethan an angry stare at the little comment he made and proceeded to unsheath his Masamune and aim's at Ethan. "Don't call me little understand. I may look young but I'm actually 24 years old and I've been in your world long enough to get tired of people calling me young, little or a kid." With that said the ladder dropped and Mizuko dropped the water on the ground and climbed up the ladder into the ship. Was then Ethan began to warn him "You should probably know I'm technically a celebrity at home so don't get surprised if we get jumped." then proceeded to climb up the ladder. "Just don't expect me to fish you out of a crowd of humans and we I'll be fine." He said with a laugh.

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 8th May 2014, 10:02 am

As Ethan grabbed the ladder Mizuko suddenly unsheathed his sword and pointed it at him. "Don't call me little understand. I may look young but I'm actually 24 years old and I've been in your world long enough to get tired of people calling me young, little or a kid." Ethan expression suddenly darkened as he raised his hand which was now excerted a black gas outlined in red. "Don't swing that thing around so carelessly. You say you're not a kid? Then stop acting like one and i won't treat you like one" The smoke dissipated as he started climbing. Then Mizuko went on with something about him not fishing him out. HEaring him laughing behind him. "I'm not worried about that, i just thought you wanted to know you'l be surrounded by a LOT of people" He finally got up and the girl came running again. "That's right, everyone respects boss to much to make a fuss about it!" Ethan sighed a little as he took a seat. "I'm not paying you for fooling around you know..." She just grinned michievously as she walked up to the front of the ship.

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 8th May 2014, 5:35 pm

"I'm not worried about that. I just thought you wanted to know you'll be surrounded by a LOT of people." Ethan further warned Mizuko. The girl came running out once more and started yelling "That's right everyone respects boss to much to make a fuss about it!" Mizuko just replied "You might be. First sign of it and I'll already be gone." Mizuko has been ducking in and out of places on the spot for some time and has gotten pretty good at it over the years. His skills were proven back when Ethan first entered his alleyway although Mizuko could have just kept his presence unknown instead of revealing himself but curiosity got the better of him. Ethan seemed to be annoyed by the girls sudden outburst as he had shown with a sigh as he took his seat. "I'm not paying you for fooling around you know..." As the girl walked back up to the front of the ship Mizuko took his seat as well. He has never been in any type of transportation vehicle before and was a bit nervous. As the ship started to take off Mizuko clenched the arms of his seat. His whole body was feeling tense as the ship shook and took off. Was then Mizuko remembered that the little girl was the one flying the ship and his mind became uneasy. "Are you sure that little girl should be the one flying the ship?"

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 9th May 2014, 2:58 pm

Both Ethan and Mizuko had taken their seats. Ethan could already see that Mizuko was nervous. He had the same kind of face any normal person would have if they'd ride an airship for the first time. It then went on to panic for some reason and he spoke up. "Are you sure that little girl should be the one flying the ship?" That's when it took of at high speed and turbulence shook the hut like a snow globe. It finally calmed down after a second or two. Ethan who had now fastened his seat to the extreme finally spoke up as it calmed down. She's just an intern, just bear with it for now" He didn't really know what else to say. He had to keep her for the week so he would just have to handle it somehow. "This will probably take a few hours by the way, you should get some sleep while you can" With that said he closed his own eyes as he leaned back against the soft seat.

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 11th May 2014, 4:19 pm

When the ship took off at high speed Mizuko couldn't get his seat belt fastened fast enough. The ship shook with terrible turbulence and finally calmed down after a few seconds. Ethan finally spoke "She's just an intern, just bear with it for now." All Mizuko could think about was how this girl is going to get us all killed. "This will probably take a few hours by the way, you should get some sleep while you can." Said Ethan. "How the hell do you expect me to sleep when that crazy kid is driving this thing?" He replied. In truth Mizuko was doing all he could just not to freak out about this whole situation.

After about an hour or so Mizuko finally calmed down to the point were he could try and get some sleep. Athough every time the ship shook even if it was just for a split second he would tense back up. Ethan looked to already be asleep. "How can he sleep with that kid driving. This is the last time I get in one of these things." Thought Mizuko. Finally over the course of the next half hour Mizuko finally fell asleep.

Battle Themes:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:59 pm