Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Best bleach rp

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Best bleach rp Empty Best bleach rp

Post by Akryn 1st May 2014, 12:18 pm

So, this is a bleach site I REALLY like. It wasn't to active for a while but its coming back now! At this point in the storyline, Ichigo died of old age and all the captains have moved on. Humans know about the spirit world, and several of the governments have put into play, operations against the shinigami. Also, after a brutal attack y the espada, and a devious plan, the maggots nest was thrown wide open, and the thirteen court guard squads were forced out of the seritei by the sheer numbers, and many captain level, prisoners who were also freed. Now the remaining captains rally their troops to retake their home.

You can be shinigami, humans, arrancar, quincy, and even sinners (from the bleach movie hellverse). Use custom weapons and skills, come up with your own kidou or use cannon ones, even become necessary officers or espada! RP quality is rewarded highly as well. It needs members though, so please, join ^^

http://bleacherax.forumotion.com/

I am Kazama, play the second and third seats of the defense squad (11th and 13th combined after the maggots breakout) as well as the captain of the stealth corps. Any questions, feel free to pm ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 9:26 am