Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

MAGIC AND CHARACTER REPLACEMENT: Quantum Powers! (FINISHED)

924twinblade924
    924twinblade924

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

MAGIC AND CHARACTER REPLACEMENT: Quantum Powers! (FINISHED) Empty MAGIC AND CHARACTER REPLACEMENT: Quantum Powers! (FINISHED)

Post by 924twinblade924 22nd April 2014, 9:53 am

Magic

Primary Power: Quantum Field manipulation
    Secondary Power: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster(Controller: that which controls) or Holder(Commander: he who commands): Controller/Caster
    Description:
    (This magic, is not really magic at all. Rather than being able to utilize the force humans call “Magic”, Space [my character] is unable to feel nor control said magic energies. Nor does he accept its existence on any terms…Rather he utilizes the power WITHIN himself, rather than around (I.E Earth land is drenched in magic, and Space cant feel it, to ‘level the playing field’ with these powerful magicians, he uses willpower. Willpower is the basis form of emotion of determination and dedication, and how single-minded they are… it is his “tenacity”, only Space’s “Willpower”, manifests itself through breaching the physical boundary of energy by combining stamina and his will (making it into willpower) physical energy which displays itself as a personal Quantum field manipulator, granting him what others would call ‘Gravity’ and ‘wormholes’.

In theory, Space’s willpower is his magic supply, only it is generated from within his body instead of ‘grabbing hold’ of the magic around him in earth-land, and is only able to output what he can, (I.E, his stamina and will [you call it magic, I call it what I want].

Space’s organic micro-weave of metallic wiring to form (of a green and yellow variety) skin connects into the Quantum Field, which enables him to manipulate large amounts of energy through the utilization of sheer willpower, giving him some form of control over these fundamental physics (I.E, he is limited to the amount of power he can use due to the amount of willpower, he can use. So, if he were to run out of magic, he would lose his PASSIVE effects on his body such as enhanced strength, durability, and limited levitation (I should mention, my character is unable to utilize his lower body [paralyzed from the waist down] for walking, instead he uses his ‘levitation’ and gravitational manipulation to keep his legs moving in a ‘dancing pattern’ of sorts, with his tippy toes permanently pointing down, as well as his legs remaining straight unless he is sitting down.

Space seems to only harness the gravitational and “warping” effects which distorts the environment, time is unable to be utilized. This magic can be utilized in a seemingly infinite amount of purposes (“Seemingly infinite”, meaning there are limits, but otherwise he can work as a “Jack-of-all-trades” type of magic; I.E, he can function as multiple purpose magic’s such as attacks, and defensive spells such as a force-field). the amount of which he can do is limited solely by using his own magical energies. He commonly manipulates his energy into force field bubbles, or explosive bombs, but the most common form is a simple blast. Over the years, Space has become an expert at using the ‘quantum blasts’ and can fire from any point on his body, though he usually uses his hands for ease of aiming.

The Quantum Force itself revolves around manipulating and distorting, gravity and the generation of personal wormholes. This means that Space has the ability to manipulate gravitons and open ‘portals’ of sorts, of both voluntary and involuntary nature (I’m the one pulling the strings…Not the character). Using and creating these portals is utilized as a 'Spell' of sorts, (see my d-rank manipulations for 'spells' where the portals are generated)

Space can negate the force of gravity on himself and ‘force’ on other living beings and objects through gravitons, and anti-gravitons, which are influenced by the quantum energy, which is controlled by his willpower Space is both outputting and directing. (In physics, the graviton is a hypothetical elementary particle that mediates the force of gravitation in the framework of quantum field theory. If it exists, the graviton is expected to be massless (because the gravitational force appears to have unlimited range) and must be a spin-2 boson. The spin follows from the fact that the source of gravitation is the stress–energy tensor, a second-rank tensor (compared to electromagnetism's spin-1 photon, the source of which is the four-current, a first-rank tensor). Additionally, it can be shown that any massless spin-2 field would give rise to a force indistinguishable from gravitation, because a massless spin-2 field must couple to (interact with) the stress–energy tensor in the same way that the gravitational field does. Anti-gravitons are subatomic particles that are the counterparts to gravitons, but have an opposite charge.)

As a child, Space has demonstrated the ability to reduce the pull of gravity on an object or a living being other than himself, though that would require physical contact via the palms of his hands (I.E a Force-push, think of a one inch punch that sends someone back 3.3 meters ). Now that space is older, Space can project a gravity distortion field that can increase or decrease gravity on an object that he is in close proximity to (at least 1.5 meters [5 feet]) while manipulating the gravitons, but not necessarily in physical contact with.  

Space was born with a unique and apparently unconscious manner, to defy the forces of gravity. (he possesses an "anti-graviton" or personal electromagnetic field manipulation controlled at a subconscious level, that He apparently has several means by which he achieves flight, one of which is by riding along the planet's natural magnetic lines of force, another by simply creating a repulsive force between himself and the planet, the limits of which are at precisely 1 meter off the ground, and only able to fly at a speed of 15 mph...)

Over his long life span he has also learned to increase gravity in a specific direction on an object or person allowing him to simulate controlled, directional flight within some limitations. When Space uses his power small black rectangular marks often appear on his forearms and lower legs (or, if those portions of his body, covering his forearms and lower legs), though, applying anti-gravitons to another being within a short distance is more difficult to perform (He can only make himself fly, and would require to ‘carry’ someone else through the air using additional magical energy to keep afloat.) A black distortion field surrounds any person or object affected by his powers. Space has a great level of control to his limited will, and has displayed the ability to hover off the ground by a meter, and float in any direction at will, as a ‘substitute’ for walking. He can levitate and float around about as fast as he can walk…

The limits of the amount of mass on which Space can successfully use his magic are known and limited (though may improve as his rank increases), but are likely limited, as he has displayed enough to carry two fully grown men or women and remain levitating, but the ‘height’ of which he can levitate off the ground (at a passive of one meter [3 feet], any higher would actually require a surplus of magical energy). Space seems to be able to control the extent to which he reduces the pull of gravity enough so that he can hover above the surface of the ozone layer at the height he desires, and not simply keep on going upward into outer space (WHEN HE IS USING his WILLPOWER TO USE HIS MAGIC). Space is unable to heighten the effects of gravity on himself, but seems to be able to increase the gravity on another person. Presumably as Space grows older the extent of his powers and his mastery of them will increase.

”My power is not limited by the feeble force of gravity which I can bend to my will, but the physical extent as well.”

Along with gravitational manipulation of the earth’s force, and using gravity to his advantage, Space can both manipulate and generate a wormhole (black dot, or black hole) ranging from the size of a basketball, or the size of a door through the use of his willpower (just large enough to step through). The effects on how the wormhole reacts is reflected on how Space wants it to, for example; if Space were to make it so that the two black dots worked as clean and simple as two doors within a long hallway of darkness, within a distance of 10 meters, he could. BUT, if he were to make it so that there was a single black hole, it would react as an exposed singularity (center of a black hole), a dirty situation where matter is forced to be compressed to a point (space-like singularity) and a situation where certain light-rays come from a region with (Time-like singularity, which is too dangerous to use, being that Space’s version simply turns the object [or person] to be more worn down or older, the longer they’re in there, the more they age, and will likely die)[/b].

An alternate wormhole, the non-destructive kind, can be used on a much smaller scale to fire 'finger-beams' of quantum energy. Which have a radiation effect, effectively burning someone with quantum energy.

Strengths:

• High willpower: At D-rank his mind can resist 35% of
    • Gravity advantage: it appears that he is able to complete acrobatic performances that interweave with his passive Levitation. Normal gravity can still weigh space down.
    • Portal advantage: by opening a magical doorway between two points (using his will energy), he can travel short distances. (10 meters)
    • Long Range combat: By manipulating quantum energy and using his wormholes, Space can effectively act as a "Gun-slinger" by blasting quantum bolts from his pointer fingers through the worm-holes (they're basically tiny doors that open up near an enemy within ten meters). The quantum blasts themselves fire at 10MPS, meters per second.
    • Lazy-fury: Being that his stamina and will are combined, he has willpower instead of magic energy, and his powers can utilize 10% of said willpower (at d-rank). He hardly even has to lift a finger to use his powers, he could just point his arms into two black holes and simply use his 'quantum finger-bullets' through wormholes and fire long ranged attacks with ease.

Weaknesses:

• Subject to mind control: If someone were to cast a sleep spell, or some form of illusion that would make him attack his allies rather than his enemies, he would be subject to mind altering spells that are C-rank and higher, though can still be effected by D-rank spells, though there is a 40% chance to override the effects.
    • Low Health: His health is at an even 100 points, half of what his Willpower is.
    • Elemental vulnerability: He is highly vulnerable to elemental spells of an assorted variety. Electricity, water, and earth magics are 20% more effective on him, whereas normal elemental magics are 10% more effective on him.
    • Crippling weakness: Elemental attacks have a weakening effect on Space. D-rank spells have a 50% chance of temporarily stunning effect on him. C-rank and up have 20% per rank, and B-rank and up have a 10%.
    • Paralyzed: Space is paralyzed from the waist down, yet is still able to feel physical sensation such as pain on the lower half of his body, despite being unable to use the lower half. He copes with this by levitating.

Abilities/Powers:

• Organic metallic micro-weave wired skin: Space was by all means, never a human being. If anything he was born in the heart of a dying star somewhere up in the black abyss. His father then forged a body to apply his essence into, formed of wires and robotic parts which could interweave the power of will to control space, the density of this micro-weave of wires to form skin is by far, much denser than ordinary human skin. This has given him an increased durability (10% more durable than an average human), but due to how the skin still 'acts like' skin. It is resistant to blunt force, kinetic force, and basically ordinary physical attacks, as well as fire. (His durability is much greater than that of an ordinary human). However, blunt force attacks can still interrupt his power charges, and elemental magic other than fire can harm him, he is 15% more resistant to fire than an ordinary human.
    • Self-sustenance: By whatever means, Space does not require the earth's atmosphere to utilize his magic, nor does he require food or any form of nourishment, much less oxygen. His life is seemingly weak due to how reluctant on willpower is, though his mind and willpower makes him stronger in some aspects. (If he were to run out of health, he would die, if he were to run out of willpower, he would be left in a weakened state for another five hours)
    • Mind-over-matter: Space is able to rationalize illusion spells weaker than his own spell rank. (Spells lesser than the rank Space is currently at, cannot effect his mind, however, spells on par with space's rank will have a 40% override chance, [meaning that he has a 40 percent chance to override the effects)
    • "To overcome fear": Space is capable of overcoming his greatest fears, which would explain why he isn't scared of things that are seemingly rational... (Spiders, bears, dragons, etc. IRRATIONAL HOWEVER)
    • Enhanced strength: His physical strength is great enough to lift up to a single man or woman with effort.
    • High intelligence: He is much more intelligent than the average human being, having an IQ of 144.
    • Gravitational pull: His body has a gravitational pull of its own, ordinary objects are likely to begin floating around him at random, such as small pebbles and dirt.
    • Levitation: Space was born with the inability to use his lower legs, and instead of trying to throw a fit over not being able to walk, his mind coped with his inborn Quantum powers (powered by his willpower), to the point where he was suddenly able to float a meter off the ground as an alternative to walking or using a wheel chair. He can fly at precisely 15 mph when not using any excess willpower energy.
    • Paralyzed from the waist down (Weakness, very PAIN sensitive lower body): Space was born with the inability to use his legs. Due to his unique "Powers", it is suggested that his mind coped with this by gaining passive levitation as an alternative to walking, being that he couldn't walk.

D Rank Manipulations:

This magic will replace, i understand it still needs to be approved.
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5165-berserker-rage-son-of-odin?highlight=berserker

Last edited by 924twinblade924 on 29th April 2014, 6:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

MAGIC AND CHARACTER REPLACEMENT: Quantum Powers! (FINISHED) Empty Re: MAGIC AND CHARACTER REPLACEMENT: Quantum Powers! (FINISHED)

Post by Nykyrian 27th April 2014, 3:00 pm

924twinblade924 wrote:Magic

Secondary Power: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster(Controller: that which controls) or Holder(Commander: he who commands): Controller/Caster
    Description:
    (This magic, is not really magic at all. Rather than being able to utilize the force humans call “Magic”, Space [my character] is unable to feel nor control said magic energies. Nor does he accept its existence on any terms…Rather he utilizes the power WITHIN himself, rather than around (I.E Earth land is drenched in magic, and Space cant feel it, to ‘level the playing field’ with these powerful magicians, he uses willpower. Willpower is the basis form of emotion of determination and dedication, and how single-minded they are… it is his “tenacity”, only Space’s “Willpower”, manifests itself through breaching the physical boundary of energy by combining stamina and his will (making it into willpower) physical energy which displays itself as a personal Quantum field manipulator, granting him what others would call ‘Gravity’ and ‘wormholes’.

In theory, Space’s willpower is his magic supply, only it is generated from within his body instead of ‘grabbing hold’ of the magic around him in earth-land, and is only able to output what he can, (I.E, his stamina and will [you call it magic, I call it what I want].

His willpower at D-rank is about 200, the combined effort of both stamina and will/magic. This being said, if you were to rank up and add an additional 25 points per health, stamina, and magic, his health would receive 25 points (125 HP), and his willpower would gain 50 points, (250). Rank C and up will have the stats labeled out per rank below)

Example below (when not augmented by magical equipment, which he has none)

• D: At rank D, his minimum “Willpower” or “W.P” would be 200. HP would be 100.
    • C At rank C, his minimum “Willpower” or “WP” would be 250. HP would be at 125.
    • B At rank B, his minimum “Willpower” or “WP” would be 300. HP would be 150
    • A WP: 350, HP: 175
    • S WP: 400, HP: 200
    • SS WP: 450, HP: 225
    • H  WP: 500, HP: 250

Alright, so i have looked over your magic again and again, and i think i grasp the concept of it, it reminds me alot of Green Lantern -.-... anyways, I have read over your characters actual app and i realize you are not part of Fiore, or Earth, but this does not mean that you can create your own limiters for your 'Magic'. Your WP ( Magic ) needs to be set by the Magic guidelines we have set up in the rules. Meaning that you can not create your own amount of WP ( Magical Energy ). Magical Energy is expended and gained by %, and your's needs to be the same. At D rank you will lose 10% per 'Spell'. No if's and's or butts. You can not have over the amount of Magical Energy. Also HP does not go over 100 either, no matter the rank, you can just take more damage with rank.

Now i understand your character is not from Fiore, so i will be gracious enough to grant you 130% WP, if you can come up with a sensible way this is achieved.

Space’s organic micro-weave of metallic wiring to form (of a green and yellow variety) skin connects into the Quantum Field, which enables him to manipulate large amounts of energy through the utilization of sheer willpower, giving him some form of control over these fundamental physics (I.E, he is limited to the amount of power he can use due to the amount of willpower, he can use. So, if he were to run out of magic, he would lose his PASSIVE effects on his body such as enhanced strength, durability, and limited levitation (I should mention, my character is unable to utilize his lower body [paralyzed from the waist down] for walking, instead he uses his ‘levitation’ and gravitational manipulation to keep his legs moving in a ‘dancing pattern’ of sorts, with his tippy toes permanently pointing down, as well as his legs remaining straight unless he is sitting down. <--- levitation is not a passive effect. This is something he controls, and would expend Magical energy ( WP ) to do so. Something you can't really control is a passive ability so to say. Like the strengths and speed.

Space seems to only harness the gravitational and “warping” effects which distorts the environment, time seems more limited than anything else since his arrival in earth-land, and can only ‘rewind’ or ‘fast-forward’ a small area, Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Hold up there, i can understand gravity, and levitating, but Time, is it's own matter. And I have discussed with other mods about this, your character can no where even close use power of time. So your sense of 'Healing', if you cant come up with a different way to approach that, get rid of it. such as skin or a small object, meaning he could only heal small wounds) for a seemingly infinite amount of purposes (“Seemingly infinite”, meaning there are limits, but otherwise he can work as a “Jack-of-all-trades” type of magic; I.E, he can function as multiple purpose magic’s such as Limited healing spells, buffs, How does your Magic create buffs? attacks, and defensive spells such as a force-fieldA force field is most acceptable as it is concentrating the gravitational effect away from you. ). the amount of which he can do is limited solely by using his own magical energies. He commonly manipulates his energy into force field bubbles, or explosive bombs, but the most common form is a simple blast. Over the years, Space has become an expert at using the ‘quantum blasts’ and can fire from any point on his body, though he usually uses his hands for ease of aiming.

The Quantum Force itself revolves around manipulating and distorting, gravity and the generation of personal wormholes. This means that Space has the ability to manipulate gravitons and open ‘portals’ of sorts, of both voluntary and involuntary nature (I’m the one pulling the strings…Not the character). Okay, i understand the gravity stasis that is surrounding your characters body, and would distort the environment and cause anomalies, but any creation of these portals by the character on purpose is used as a 'spell', Also, to be fair to other members, you CANNOT use these anomalies in combat or to your advantage if your character did not manifest them.

Space can negate the force of gravity on himself and ‘force’ on other living beings and objects through gravitons, and anti-gravitons, which are influenced by the quantum energy, which is controlled by his willpower Space is both outputting and directing. (In physics, the graviton is a hypothetical elementary particle that mediates the force of gravitation in the framework of quantum field theory. If it exists, the graviton is expected to be massless (because the gravitational force appears to have unlimited range) and must be a spin-2 boson. The spin follows from the fact that the source of gravitation is the stress–energy tensor, a second-rank tensor (compared to electromagnetism's spin-1 photon, the source of which is the four-current, a first-rank tensor). Additionally, it can be shown that any massless spin-2 field would give rise to a force indistinguishable from gravitation, because a massless spin-2 field must couple to (interact with) the stress–energy tensor in the same way that the gravitational field does. Anti-gravitons are subatomic particles that are the counterparts to gravitons, but have an opposite charge.)

As a child, Space has demonstrated the ability to reduce the pull of gravity on an object or a living being other than himself, though that would require physical contact via the palms of his hands (I.E a Force-push, think of a one inch punch that sends someone back 3.3 meters ). Now that space is older, Space can only project a gravity distortion field that can increase or decrease gravity on an object that he is in close proximity to (at least 1.5 meters [5 feet]), but not necessarily in physical contact with. Ummm let me get this right, he has a walking ball of gravity distortion around him? How is it he can levitate then? Also, this better not be a passive permanent force field.

Over his long life span he has also learned to increase gravity in a specific direction on an object or person allowing him to simulate controlled, directional flight within some limitations. When Space uses his power small black rectangular marks often appear on his forearms and lower legs (or, if those portions of his body, covering his forearms and lower legs), though, applying anti-gravitons to another being within a short distance is more difficult to perform (He can only make himself fly, and would require to ‘carry’ someone else through the air using additional magical energy to keep afloat.) A black distortion field surrounds any person or object affected by his powers. Space has a great level of control to his limited will, and has displayed the ability to hover off the ground by a meter, and float in any direction at will, as a ‘substitute’ for walking. He can levitate and float around about as fast as he can walk…

The limits of the amount of mass on which Space can successfully use his magic are not known,Nope, all limits are to be known, you can say they are unknown IC but us mods and other members like to know for sure. but are likely limited, as he has displayed enough to carry three to five Im okay with 2 at D rank. Not three or five fully grown men or women and remain levitating, but the ‘height’ of which he can levitate off the ground (at a passive of one meter [3 feet], any higher would actually require a surplus of magical energy). Space seems to be able to control the extent to which he reduces the pull of gravity enough so that he can hover above the surface of the ozone layer at the height he desires, and not simply keep on going upward into outer space (WHEN HE IS USING his WILLPOWER TO USE HIS MAGIC). Space is unable to heighten the effects of gravity on himself, but seems to be able to increase the gravity on another person. Presumably as Space grows older the extent of his powers and his mastery of them will increase.

”My power is not limited by the feeble force of gravity which I can bend to my will, but the physical extent as well.”

Along with gravitational manipulation of the earth’s force, and using gravity to his advantage, Space can both manipulate and generate a wormhole (black dot, or black hole) ranging from the size of a basketball, or the size of a door through the use of his willpower (just large enough to step through). The effects on how the wormhole reacts is reflected on how Space wants it to, for example; if Space were to make it so that the two black dots worked as clean and simple as two doors within a long hallway of darkness, within a distance of 10 meters, he could. BUT, if he were to make it so that there was a single black hole, it would react as an exposed singularity (center of a black hole), a dirty situation where matter is forced to be compressed to a point (space-like singularity) and a situation where certain light-rays come from a region with (Time-like singularity, which is too dangerous to use, being that Space’s version simply turns the object [or person] to be more worn down or older, the longer they’re in there, the more they age, and will likely die)Okay, im not sure about how i feel about this. In science now a days, we still can not say that wormholes link to each other. Also i already stated how it is about the time magic.

Usually, this attack destroys any target made of energy or matter through a black  hole. Through a black hole, it will destroy anything devouring the matter and energy, allowing the opponent to be ripped apart when they enter into a Gravitational Singularity and be released on the other end as a pile of nothing. to the point where nothingness as body molecule (non-existant), matter and energy (Oxygen, light, fire, people....) will be absorbed. Although, if it were a white hole, Space can manipulate another vortex to allow the matter and light to escape, releasing a blast of energy and matter allowing it to create exposures of, what appears to be, a tiny laser beam. This is not going to happen, ever, Space is unable to make it so that his portals are this destructive, at the minimum the portals themselves are unable to cause destruction at D-rank, however, if the efforts of a black and white hole are used, Space would be able to redirect magical energies if there is the right spell used.If it is never going to happen, then why put it up here? Senseless

An alternate wormhole, the non-destructive kind, can be used on a much smaller scale to fire 'finger-beams' of quantum energy. Which have a radiation effect, effectively burning someone with quantum energy.

Strengths:

• High willpower: At D-rank, the maximum amount of willpower Space has is 200 points, which is the combined normal emotional energy and stamina (He has no actual "Magic", most of these strengths and weaknesses are inborn abilities, same goes for spells..) however his health is half of what his willpower is.
    • Gravity advantage: it appears that he is able to complete acrobatic performances that interweave with his passive Levitation. Normal gravity will never weigh Space down.
    • Portal advantage: by opening a magical doorway between two points (using his will energy), he can travel short distances.
    • Single-mindedness: Both a personality trait, and an advantage. The nature of how Space's Quantum field manipulating powers work, he is able to override simple commands, which often leaves the quote he uses "I DO WHAT I WANT".
    • Long Range combat: By manipulating quantum energy and using his wormholes, Space can effectively act as a "Gun-slinger" by blasting quantum bolts from his pointer fingers through the worm-holes (they're basically tiny doors that open up near an enemy within ten meters)
    • Lazy-fury: Being that his stamina and will are combined, he has willpower instead of magic energy, and his powers can be utilized by a small percentage of said willpower. He hardly even has to lift a finger to use his powers, he could just let his arms dangle into two black holes and simply use his 'quantum finger-bullets' through wormholes and fire long ranged attacks with ease.
    • Coin-chance abilities: Some of Space's abilities are based on flipping coins and whether health or willpower is below a certain point.

Weaknesses:

• Subject to mind control: If someone were to cast a sleep spell, or some form of illusion that would make him attack his allies rather than his enemies, he would be subject to mind altering spells that are C-rank and higher.
    • Low Health: His health is at an even 100 points, half of what his Willpower is.
    • Elemental vulnerability: He is highly vulnerable to elemental spells of an assorted variety.
    • Single-mindedness: This may be a personality flaw, but, his will is strong enough to override simple commands, though not illusions. He has still not accepted "Magic" as an actual thing, as he cannot see or feel "Magic".
    • Crippling weakness: Elemental attacks have a weakening effect on Space. D-rank spells have a 50% chance of temporarily stunning effect on him. C-rank and up have 10% per rank. (when it hits 100 percent there is no more coin flip, i get a weakness regardless of what the coin says...I flip coins, DONT JUDGE ME)
    • Paralyzed: Space is paralyzed from the waist down, yet is still able to feel physical sensation such as pain on the lower half of his body, despite being unable to use the lower half. He copes with this by levitating.

Abilities/Powers:

• Organic metallic micro-weave wired skin: Space was by all means, never a human being. If anything he was born in the heart of a dying star somewhere up in the black abyss. His father then forged a body to apply his essence into, formed of wires and robotic parts which could interweave the power of will to control space, the density of this micro-weave of wires to form skin is by far, much denser than ordinary human skin. This has given him an increased durability, but due to how the skin still 'acts like' skin. It is resistant to blunt force, kinetic force, and basically ordinary physical attacks, as well as fire. (His durability is much greater than that of an ordinary human). However, blunt force attacks can still interrupt his power charges, and elemental magic other than fire can harm him.
    • Self-sustenance: By whatever means, Space does not require the earth's atmosphere to utilize his magic, nor does he require food or any form of nourishment, much less oxygen. His life is seemingly weak due to how reluctant on willpower is, though his mind and willpower makes him stronger in some aspects.
    • Mind-over-matter: Space is able to rationalize illusion spells weaker than his own spell rank. (Spells lesser than the rank Space is currently at, cannot effect his mind)
    • "To overcome fear": Space is capable of overcoming his greatest fears, which would explain why he isn't scared of things that are seemingly rational... (Spiders, bears, dragons, etc. IRRATIONAL HOWEVER)
    • Determination (coin flip): "Should he be determined to do something, he will not stop until he achieves the goal." Nothing will stand in Space's way to achieve simple goals. He has a 50% chance to cause a rapid willpower regeneration which lasts one turn, and can only be used once per battle if his health is below 35%. If a coin lands on tails, the regeneration is activated.
    • Rewinder-reminder (Coin flip): The reminders of who he has harmed and what hardships he has suffered in the past, Space's constant reminder of the words "YOU CANT DO IT", will reflect on him and grant him righteous fury! If his Willpower drops below 35%, there is a 50% chance to cause a rapid health regeneration if a coin is flipped and it lands on heads. This can be used twice per battle.
    • Levitation: Space was born with the inability to use his lower legs, and instead of trying to throw a fit over not being able to walk, his mind coped with his inborn Quantum powers (powered by his willpower), to the point where he was suddenly able to float a meter off the ground as an alternative to walking or using a wheel chair.
    • Paralyzed from the waist down (Weakness, very PAIN sensitive lower body): Space was born with the inability to use his legs. Due to his unique "Powers", it is suggested that his mind coped with this by gaining passive levitation as an alternative to walking, being that he couldn't walk.

D Rank Manipulations:

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5165-berserker-rage-son-of-odin?highlight=berserker

All of the corrections needed to be done are in the color, i only got through the description. Make appropriate changed then ill look at it again

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

MAGIC AND CHARACTER REPLACEMENT: Quantum Powers! (FINISHED) Empty Re: MAGIC AND CHARACTER REPLACEMENT: Quantum Powers! (FINISHED)

Post by Nykyrian 27th April 2014, 4:17 pm

I apologize, but after some more discussion with another mod, your Levitation can be a passive effect, however you can not travel faster than 15 mph, and can only levitate one meter above the ground. Any levitating done higher than that, or even levitating other players has to be a spell as it will exert too much magical energy.

I apologize about this

_____________________________________________________________________________________

924twinblade924
    924twinblade924

Post by 924twinblade924 29th April 2014, 6:38 am

Thats fine, its been updated.

Spoiler:
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 29th April 2014, 8:25 am

Description:

Space’s organic micro-weave of metallic wiring to form (of a green and yellow variety) skin connects into the Quantum Field, which enables him to manipulate large amounts of energy through the utilization of sheer willpower, giving him some form of control over these fundamental physics (I.E, he is limited to the amount of power he can use due to the amount of willpower, he can use. So, if he were to run out of magic, he would lose his PASSIVE effects on his body such as enhanced strength, durability, and limited levitation (I should mention, my character is unable to utilize his lower body [paralyzed from the waist down] for walking, instead he uses his ‘levitation’ and gravitational manipulation to keep his legs moving in a ‘dancing pattern’ of sorts, with his tippy toes permanently pointing down, as well as his legs remaining straight unless he is sitting down.

Space seems to only harness the gravitational and “warping” effects which distorts the environment, time is unable to be utilized. This magic can be utilized in a seemingly infinite amount of purposes (“Seemingly infinite”, meaning there are limits, but otherwise he can work as a “Jack-of-all-trades” type of magic; I.E, he can function as multiple purpose magic’s such as attacks, and defensive spells such as a force-field). the amount of which he can do is limited solely by using his own magical energies. He commonly manipulates his energy into force field bubbles, or explosive bombs, but the most common form is a simple blast. Over the years, Space has become an expert at using the ‘quantum blasts’ and can fire from any point on his body, though he usually uses his hands for ease of aiming.

The Quantum Force itself revolves around manipulating and distorting, gravity and the generation of personal wormholes. This means that Space has the ability to manipulate gravitons and open ‘portals’ of sorts, of both voluntary and involuntary nature (I’m the one pulling the strings…Not the character). Using and creating these portals is utilized as a 'Spell' of sorts, (see my d-rank manipulations for 'spells' where the portals are generated)

As a child, Space has demonstrated the ability to reduce the pull of gravity on an object or a living being other than himself, though that would require physical contact via the palms of his hands (I.E a Force-push, think of a one inch punch that sends someone back 3.3 meters ). Now that space is older, Space can project a gravity distortion field that can increase or decrease gravity on an object that he is in close proximity to (at least 1.5 meters [5 feet]) while manipulating the gravitons, but not necessarily in physical contact with.  

Space was born with a unique and apparently unconscious manner, to defy the forces of gravity. (he possesses an "anti-graviton" or personal electromagnetic field manipulation controlled at a subconscious level, that He apparently has several means by which he achieves flight, one of which is by riding along the planet's natural magnetic lines of force, another by simply creating a repulsive force between himself and the planet, the limits of which are at precisely 1 meter off the ground, and only able to fly at a speed of 15 mph...)

The limits of the amount of mass on which Space can successfully use his magic are known and limited (though may improve as his rank increases), but are likely limited, as he has displayed enough to carry two fully grown men or women and remain levitating, but the ‘height’ of which he can levitate off the ground (at a passive of one meter [3 feet], any higher would actually require a surplus of magical energy). Space seems to be able to control the extent to which he reduces the pull of gravity enough so that he can hover above the surface of the ozone layer at the height he desires, and not simply keep on going upward into outer space (WHEN HE IS USING his WILLPOWER TO USE HIS MAGIC). Space is unable to heighten the effects of gravity on himself, but seems to be able to increase the gravity on another person. Presumably as Space grows older the extent of his powers and his mastery of them will increase.

Along with gravitational manipulation of the earth’s force, and using gravity to his advantage, Space can both manipulate and generate a wormhole (black dot, or black hole) ranging from the size of a basketball, or the size of a door through the use of his willpower (just large enough to step through). The effects on how the wormhole reacts is reflected on how Space wants it to, for example; if Space were to make it so that the two black dots worked as clean and simple as two doors within a long hallway of darkness, within a distance of 10 meters, he could. BUT, if he were to make it so that there was a single black hole, it would react as an exposed singularity (center of a black hole), a dirty situation where matter is forced to be compressed to a point (space-like singularity) and a situation where certain light-rays come from a region with (Time-like singularity, which is too dangerous to use, being that Space’s version simply turns the object [or person] to be more worn down or older, the longer they’re in there, the more they age, and will likely die)[/b].

Strengths:

• High willpower: At D-rank, the maximum amount of willpower Space has is 200 points, which is the combined normal emotional energy and stamina (He has no actual "Magic", most of these strengths and weaknesses are inborn abilities, same goes for spells..) however his health is half of what his willpower is. At D-rank he has a 50% resistance to psionic attacks, though Okay, this pertains to what i wrote up earlier about how you can't have magical energy in store just cause your not from fiore, rules apply to everyone ^^, also at D rank, you shouldn't have a resistance of 50%. Dragon slayers might but normally they just end up eating that element. Sooo 35 to 40% is more appropriate for D rank. You can also create a table here for the amount of resistance gained with each rank if you wish.
    • Gravity advantage: it appears that he is able to complete acrobatic performances that interweave with his passive Levitation. Normal gravity can still weigh space down.
    • Portal advantage: by opening a magical doorway between two points (using his will energy), he can travel short distances.Can i get a distance measurement exactly?
    • Single-mindedness: Both a personality trait, and an advantage. The nature of how Space's Quantum field manipulating powers work, he is able to override simple commands,How can his powers override a command given?? which often leaves the quote he uses "I DO WHAT I WANT".
    • Long Range combat: By manipulating quantum energy and using his wormholes, Space can effectively act as a "Gun-slinger" by blasting quantum bolts from his pointer fingers through the worm-holes (they're basically tiny doors that open up near an enemy within ten meters)What is the speed they fly at? I was thinking something along the lines of 10 meters per second. Its appropriate for D rank.
    • Lazy-fury: Being that his stamina and will are combined, he has willpower instead of magic energy, and his powers can be utilized by a small percentage of said willpower.Once again rules apply to you ^^ 10% for D rank spells out of 100. He hardly even has to lift a finger to use his powers, he could just let his arms dangle into two black holes and simply use his 'quantum finger-bullets' through wormholes and fire long ranged attacks with ease. Hmmmm maybe at a higher rank, but since he is D rank, maybe have him at least lift his arms.
    • Coin-chance abilities: Some of Space's abilities are based on flipping coins and whether health or willpower is below a certain point.Uhhh What? No, health and WP ( magical energy ) are taken away the same way anyone else is.

Weaknesses:

• Subject to mind control: If someone were to cast a sleep spell, or some form of illusion that would make him attack his allies rather than his enemies, he would be subject to mind altering spells that are C-rank and higher.This is half acceptable, you can be caught by D rank, but you have the option to overpower them unlike C rank.
    • Low Health: His health is at an even 100 points, half of what his Willpower is.Will power can't be over 100 % sorry if i sound like a broken record
    • Elemental vulnerability: He is highly vulnerable to elemental spells of an assorted variety.Is there certain ones he IS vulnerable to and certain ones he isn't?
    • Single-mindedness: This may be a personality flaw, but, his will is strong enough to override simple commands, though not illusions. He has still not accepted "Magic" as an actual thing, as he cannot see or feel "Magic".I thought you said in your description that he COULD feel magic on earth.
    • Crippling weakness: Elemental attacks have a weakening effect on Space. D-rank spells have a 50% chance of temporarily stunning effect on him. C-rank and up have 10% per rank. (when it hits 100 percent there is no more coin flip, i get a weakness regardless of what the coin says...I flip coins, DONT JUDGE ME)C rank can be 20% and B rank and up can be 10%, also why would we let a coin decide if you are affected by lingering effects?

Abilities/Powers:

• Organic metallic micro-weave wired skin: Space was by all means, never a human being. If anything he was born in the heart of a dying star somewhere up in the black abyss. His father then forged a body to apply his essence into, formed of wires and robotic parts which could interweave the power of will to control space, the density of this micro-weave of wires to form skin is by far, much denser than ordinary human skin. This has given him an increased durability, but due to how the skin still 'acts like' skin. It is resistant to blunt force, kinetic force, and basically ordinary physical attacks, as well as fire. (His durability is much greater than that of an ordinary human). However, blunt force attacks can still interrupt his power charges, and elemental magic other than fire can harm him.
    • Self-sustenance: By whatever means, Space does not require the earth's atmosphere to utilize his magic, nor does he require food or any form of nourishment, much less oxygen. His life is seemingly weak due to how reluctant on willpower is, though his mind and willpower makes him stronger in some aspects.
    • Mind-over-matter: Space is able to rationalize illusion spells weaker than his own spell rank. (Spells lesser than the rank Space is currently at, cannot effect his mind)
    • Determination (coin flip): "Should he be determined to do something, he will not stop until he achieves the goal." Nothing will stand in Space's way to achieve simple goals. He has a 50% chance to cause a rapid willpower regeneration which lasts one turn, and can only be used once per battle if his health is below 35%. If a coin lands on tails, the regeneration is activated.
    • Rewinder-reminder (Coin flip): The reminders of who he has harmed and what hardships he has suffered in the past, Space's constant reminder of the words "YOU CANT DO IT", will reflect on him and grant him righteous fury! If his Willpower drops below 35%, there is a 50% chance to cause a rapid health regeneration if a coin is flipped and it lands on heads. This can be used twice per battle.
    • Levitation: Space was born with the inability to use his lower legs, and instead of trying to throw a fit over not being able to walk, his mind coped with his inborn Quantum powers (powered by his willpower), to the point where he was suddenly able to float a meter off the ground as an alternative to walking or using a wheel chair. He can fly at precisely 15 mph when not using any excess willpower energy.

D Rank Manipulations:

Lol since this is such a big app we are taking this piece by piece to make it easier on both of us, also im am not trying to cut down your abilities completely and am not trying to be mean, just have to be fair to both sides ^^

924twinblade924
    924twinblade924

Post by 924twinblade924 29th April 2014, 9:02 am

I know right? it took me like three days to make this.

Also, you were right about the green lantern thing, only space doesn't have a ring, or fancy pants that light up.

BUMPLES

Spoiler:
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 29th April 2014, 9:26 am

Description:

Strengths:

• Portal advantage: by opening a magical doorway between two points (using his will energy), he can travel short distances. (10 meters)
    • Long Range combat: By manipulating quantum energy and using his wormholes, Space can effectively act as a "Gun-slinger" by blasting quantum bolts from his pointer fingers through the worm-holes (they're basically tiny doors that open up near an enemy within ten meters). The quantum blasts themselves fire at 10MPS, meters per second.
    • Lazy-fury: Being that his stamina and will are combined, he has willpower instead of magic energy, and his powers can utilize 10% of said willpower (at d-rank). He hardly even has to lift a finger to use his powers, he could just point his arms into two black holes and simply use his 'quantum finger-bullets' through wormholes and fire long ranged attacks with ease.

Weaknesses:

• Subject to mind control: If someone were to cast a sleep spell, or some form of illusion that would make him attack his allies rather than his enemies, he would be subject to mind altering spells that are C-rank and higher, though can still be effected by D-rank spells, though there is a 40% chance to override the effects.
    • Elemental vulnerability: He is highly vulnerable to elemental spells of an assorted variety. Electricity, water, and earth magics are 20% more effective on him, whereas normal elemental magics are 10% more effective on him.
    • Crippling weakness: Elemental attacks have a weakening effect on Space. D-rank spells have a 50% chance of temporarily stunning effect on him. C-rank and up have 20% per rank, and B-rank and up have a 10%.

Abilities/Powers:

• Organic metallic micro-weave wired skin: Space was by all means, never a human being. If anything he was born in the heart of a dying star somewhere up in the black abyss. His father then forged a body to apply his essence into, formed of wires and robotic parts which could interweave the power of will to control space, the density of this micro-weave of wires to form skin is by far, much denser than ordinary human skin. This has given him an increased durability, but due to how the skin still 'acts like' skin. It is resistant to blunt force, kinetic force, and basically ordinary physical attacks, as well as fire. (His durability is much greater than that of an ordinary human).Can i have a percentage of how much more durable than an ordinary human? Like 10% However, blunt force attacks can still interrupt his power charges, and elemental magic other than fire can harm him.I will need a percentage for his fire resistance too. 15%?
    • Self-sustenance: By whatever means, Space does not require the earth's atmosphere to utilize his magic, nor does he require food or any form of nourishment, much less oxygen. His life is seemingly weak due to how reluctant on willpower is, though his mind and willpower makes him stronger in some aspects. (If he were to run out of health, he would die, if he were to run out of willpower, he would be left in a weakened state for another five hours)
    • Mind-over-matter: Space is able to rationalize illusion spells weaker than his own spell rank. (Spells lesser than the rank Space is currently at, cannot effect his mind, however, spells on par with space's rank will have a 40% override chance, [meaning that he has a 40 percent chance to override the effects)
    • Enhanced strength: His physical strength is great enough to lift up to two fully grown men or women off the ground and remain airborne.This is only possible by using your power along with it, plus whatever the magical energy it takes up for the spell. His normal strength however, ill let you be able to pick up one full grown man, with a bit of effort.
    • High intelligence: He is much more intelligent than the average human being, having an IQ of 144.
    • Gravitational pull: His body has a gravitational pull of its own, ordinary objects are likely to begin floating around him at random, such as small pebbles and dirt.

D Rank Manipulations:

Alright, after this piece we go to your spells!

924twinblade924
    924twinblade924

Post by 924twinblade924 29th April 2014, 9:55 am

Bump, fixed.

Spoiler:
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 29th April 2014, 10:39 am

Description:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Abilities/Powers:

• Organic metallic micro-weave wired skin: Space was by all means, never a human being. If anything he was born in the heart of a dying star somewhere up in the black abyss. His father then forged a body to apply his essence into, formed of wires and robotic parts which could interweave the power of will to control space, the density of this micro-weave of wires to form skin is by far, much denser than ordinary human skin. This has given him an increased durability (10% more durable than an average human), but due to how the skin still 'acts like' skin. It is resistant to blunt force, kinetic force, and basically ordinary physical attacks, as well as fire. (His durability is much greater than that of an ordinary human). However, blunt force attacks can still interrupt his power charges, and elemental magic other than fire can harm him, he is 15% more resistant to fire than an ordinary human.
    • Enhanced strength: His physical strength is great enough to lift up to a single man or woman with effort.

D Rank Manipulations:

Not bad, not bad ^^

924twinblade924
    924twinblade924

Post by 924twinblade924 29th April 2014, 11:02 am

BUMP FINISHED

Spoiler:
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 29th April 2014, 11:10 am

MAGIC AND CHARACTER REPLACEMENT: Quantum Powers! (FINISHED) Untitled-1_zps288e7907

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 29th April 2014, 11:49 am

I am really really sorry bout this, but i have to revoke your acceptance. I was looking back over it and noticed a few things. This is a mistake on my part and i apologize. Here are the things you need to fix.

The big one is the Gunslinger trait on your second spell, i guess i glanced over it after you fixed it, but it is implying a passive ability as a strength. If you want a targeting system is has to be a spell, or described in your abilities. However, i am not sure how it applies to your magic, seeing as how you can't slow down time, and targeting is mostly involved with gun magic. Fix that and i will read it over again carefully. please and thank you

Once again i am really really sorry

924twinblade924
    924twinblade924

Post by 924twinblade924 29th April 2014, 1:25 pm

Fixed. The "Gunslinger" has been removed and has been replaced with long-range "The quantum bullet effect excels at long-range combat"

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 11:51 am