Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Be a Model! (Solo)

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Be a Model! (Solo) Empty Job: Be a Model! (Solo)

Post by Janneline Ariel 13th April 2014, 3:04 pm

Job Information:

Janna dragged her feet through Magnolia's Easr Forest, completely annoyed. Before a few days, a letter had arrived to her house saying that Janna could become a model in Sorcerer Weekly, since the magazine needed a model. At first, Janna had thought the idea was good, that she would win some money with no effort at all, but now she hated the idea and wanted to start running away from Magnolia. Oh, how she wanted to have bought the Cheetah armor instead of the Snake Armor. She would have felt so much better, and it would have been in much more use to her. She finally arrived to the place where the photo shoot should be held and found herself in front of a whole staff of make-up artists, stilists, photographers, and, of course, Chanelle, who came to see the girl who would be in Sorcerer Weekly wear her clothes. Janna managed to pull away the annoyed look of her face and replaced with a false, yet bright smile.
    '' Hello.'' She greeted, still smiling. The people turned around to look at her and, in the moment in which they saw the young mage, they began muttering something. They passed some evaluating looks around her hair, body, ears, tail, face, etc... And that, people could tell, annoyed the Requip Mage so much that she was ready to kill somebody in place. Or better yet, kill them all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Job: Be a Model! (Solo) 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Be a Model! (Solo) Empty Re: Job: Be a Model! (Solo)

Post by Janneline Ariel 13th April 2014, 3:13 pm

Seconds after that horrendous start, Chanelle approached the mage with a bright smile and stretched out a hand. '' Hello. I am Chanelle. So, you will be the girl posing with my clothes, huh. Are you from Joya? I mean, I have never seen half-fox people in Joya, since they are all half-cats, but usually Joya people have the animal characteristics-'' Janna wanted to take her hands to her ears. Damn, that woman talked a lot.
    '' I am Janna Hovercraft. And yes, I am from Joya, although I am not a half-feline, but a half-vulpus.'' Janna answered, pretty annoyed again. Channelle seemed to be a bit taken aback by the response of the young mage, but, before the designer was able to respond, a whole crew of people lunged over to Janna and began changing her clothes, began doing her make-up, explaining something to her, combing her hair and tail, passing a curious hand through her ears as if to make sure they are real, all while mutterig something to eachother. In the end, Janna ended up with a short, bright green dress, nude make-up, silver earrings and without any shoes. Her hair had been combed in a perfect messy ponytail. The Requip Mage looked to see if her tail was still in place and passed a hand through her hair to make sure her ears were still there. And thanks god, they were. She sighed and looked at Chanelle and the photographers.
    '' Well, shall we begin, then?'' She asked, smiling again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 14th April 2014, 9:35 am

The shoot was the biggest horror in Janna's whole life. If escaping the Portescue was bad, with a wound on the stomach bigger than her three fingers was bad physically, then this was bad morally. It will make the young Savage Skull mage look legal. She hissed only at the thought of it, but tried to hide her emotions the best she could and smile at the camera. The photographer made her do ridiculous poses for an hour straight. First, he made Janna lean against a tree and hold a birdie in her hands. It was horrid, because the damn thing kept flying off. When they finally managed to take a shot, it was fox turn. They undressed her and dressed her into a delicate yellow dress that fell on Janna's body perfectly, as if it was made for the young mage. She took the fox with her pale hands and held it closer. It was of her kind, after all. Well, halfway. That photo got right on the first shot, at least. It was recomfortating for Janna to have a fox next to her.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 14th April 2014, 10:01 am

One of the last shots was a bikini shot. Janna was a bit worried about that one, since everyone could see her guild crest, and maybe some people would be able to recognise of what guild it is, and then, make something that can make the Requip Mage End in Jail. And she certainly did not want that. She put on the bikini (Exquipped it, more rather) and sat in the lake at the sexiest position she was able to pull. Man, this was shameful. A few fishes came around her and began swimming around her tail. This annoyed the Requip Mage even more. She never liked fish. She never ate one, to be honest. The photographers handed her an apple and made her eat it in a shot. She rose an eyebrow but obeyed. Thanks god, nobody had recognised her guild tattoo, and she managed to hide it in the photo. The last thing she needed in the moment was Harrigan pulling her an hour-long talk about how she had put the guild in some sort of danger. The shot got out pretty well, and Janna was able to get up quickly.
    '' The last shot we need is of you using some sort of magic while weraing my clothes.'' Chanelle said.
    '' It's gonna be a tad bit hard to accomplish. I am a Requip Mage.'' Janna grinned innocently.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 14th April 2014, 10:07 am

After understanding that there was no way to make Janna wear Chanelle's clothes while doing magic, they just made her some photos of her sitting on tree branches, handing upside down from trees, sleeping against trees, etc... Basically, the most stupid and irritating photos that people could imagine, that, at least, were a tad bit beautiful and ''sexy''. After the job was done, Janna said a short and quick goodbye to the photographers, make-up crew, Chanelle and stylists and left the forest, sighing in relief that it was all over, at last. She let the sun touch her heart for a second and walked around Magnolia for a bit before going to the train station, and sitting on the bench, waiting for the next train. She wanted to jump on it,accquire her usual attitude, forget about the smiles she had to give the whole Sorcerer's Weekly crew. She just needed to go back to her little, dark guild and take a break. And that was what she was going to do.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:13 am